MSM damage control

What do we do guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/
scribd.com/document/325456792/National-Poll-September-26-2016-Post-Debate-Poll#from_embed
youtube.com/watch?v=vGxwcStt2vE
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/11/opinion/campaign-stops/how-many-people-support-trump-but-dont-want-to-admit-it.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_wd_ZITiiKs
publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_PostDebatePoll_92616.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know that everyone who works at these places are liberal to the core. I wonder if polls like these shake up their bubble and scare them.

Or make them doubt that the constant stream of propaganda they put out is having much of an effect at all.

they're in lala land

the democratic party is corruptible + lots of boomer women in the democratic party

she'll lose in the general tho

whats the point of making polls if you're just going to ignore the results anyway?

To please the public. But we all know that the democratic party doesn't care about the public.

I don't see the problem here.

Why would they listen to polls when they watched the debate?

I ask the same of the rest of Cred Forums.

Breitbart official poll says Trump lost debate.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/

???

subversive

Because they're stupid and think the polls matter until they get results that are obviously manipulated by meme spammers.

Seriously, they really have to stop doing anything over the internet and if they are, to not be surprised when they get retarded results by meme spammers.

you realise this poll was brigaded, right?

Let them bury their own grave. Everyone's woken up to their bullshit now

Not the online poll you fucking retard, they did a real poll of 800+ people and Hillary won 48/43

>host poll
>Trump supporters go and vote for Trump
>Hillary supporters go and vote for Hillary
WOW UNFAIR TRUMP SUPPORTERS LINKED TO THE POLL

>Brietbart's official poll
>No not THAT poll

This is how retarded you sound.

love dont hate

source?

48/43 isn't the KO victory Hillary needed.

General consensus among Democrats is that Hillary "won" but it's not going to effect Trump.

Yes their official poll.
Online polls aren't scientific.
Breitbart put an online poll on their site and Trump won because more Trump supporters voted in it.
Breitbart also did an official scientific poll where they contacted people who watched the debates and plan on voting in the election because they know online polls aren't accurate.
48% said Hillary, 43% said Trump.
Of note Breitbart is run by Trump's campaign manager so this is not a "shill" or CTR.

Public Policy Polling also did an official poll and it was 51/40 Clinton.
Their polls tend to lean slightly Republican compared to other national polls so also not a shill.

CNN did an official poll as well but it leaned too democratic to count and be fair. Even when you adjust it though Hillary won.

So far all 3 scientific polls conducted since the debate say Hillary won.

>Trump won every poll
>NO NOT THE SCIENTIFIC ONES CONDUCTED BY ALT RIGHT NEWS AGENCIES AND REPUBLICAN LEANING POLLING COMPANIES

scribd.com/document/325456792/National-Poll-September-26-2016-Post-Debate-Poll#from_embed

Leans heavily conservative too. Nationally a little over 35% self identify as conservative and another 35% moderate, liberal is around 25%. In this poll they sampled 55% conservative and 30% moderate, under 20% liberal. Also 48% Trump supporters to 43% Hillary supporters when nationally the polls trend slightly to Hillary and Trump hasn't been up 5% in a national poll yet. Really this is as much a shill poll as the CNN poll was in the other direction it just didn't get the desired outcome.

Thank you :) Was an interesting read.

Looks like Hilary did actually win the debate! I was wrong.

This is a battle between MSM and Social Media.

Thanks, I mean say what you want about both candidates, I happen to think they are both trash, but sticking your head in the sand doesn't help anyone. Also Obama lost first debate and still won last election so it's really anyone's game, though Trump is certainly behind. I don't think this loss will help him when he had momentum in his favor. For the record I am not a Hillary shill or Trump shill, I'm probably voting 3rd party (doesn't matter not a swing state), just getting real tired of people yelling shill then immediately pointing to anything that confirms their bias, even when it's obviously bullshit. I am in the software industry and do lots of data modeling, right now I'm refining matching algorithms for a dating site. Polls are kind of up my alley and I've been reading them in depth all election cycle.

>800 surveyed
>Telephone interviews
>Weighted
Into the trash it goes

I personally voted 500k times for Trump in the Time poll lol they know their shit doesn't mean anything.

>msm

Their average show doesnt even have a fraction of viewers that people like alex jones have, and theyre a major cable network.

They are dying.

Gas the MSM

They are a bunch of rats

youtube.com/watch?v=vGxwcStt2vE

Yeah, I hear you. Doesn't help to call me a "fucking retard" when I'm out of the loop though. Can't blame me for taking the polls that are cited everywhere by everyone at face value. I'm not even American so my opinion doesn't matter anyway

Data modelling is fun. We work in similar industries. My business is doing a contract with a marketplace startup to redesign their algorithms at the moment

I appreciate your intent at disregarding online polls with millions and millions of votes (certainly, there aren't that many people on Cred Forums). I would implore you to consider the following:

>phone polls
>implies the people own a US phone number that is "randomly dialed"
>but is at the same time sampling [x] republicans, [x] independents, [x] undecided/refuse to votes, [x] democrats
>can not take into account the bradley effect
>can not take into account the social factor of a controversial candidate
>assumes people will pick up the phone from a random number

But that's fine, user. My grandmother gets tons of calls from pollsters, whereas I can't seem to get any calls. She's a Hillary supporter. She also has Parkinson's and will likely have to vote absentee since she may want to go to the polling booth with a wheelchair.

A lot of Hillary's supporters are Retired, as our Trumps. However, her ability to mobilize people is greatly limited in that she has had to pay for essentially everything, whereas Trump's leveraged the press to give him coverage, albeit negative, for free. That gives him a national platform, a non-adblockable stream to the US voter base, and quite a bit to think about. Think about it, the next time you wish to correct the record. You ain't earning that nickel this time.

You can deny it all you want but everyone else knows the truth.

Trump's campaign manager didn't like the CNN poll so he called for his own poll, it leaned heavily conservative and he still lost.

That is how bad he lost.

Go ahead back to your imaginary troll poll hugbox now before someone triggers you.

That poll showed the majority of independents breaking for Trump and Trump winning the who will you vote for question by 2 points.

Yes academically Clinton is a better debater but the "You've been doing this for 30 years why are you just now thinking about these things" Comment is all that anyone will ever remeber.

Also no one doubts that Trump won the first 30 mins and thats all the majority of people watched

isn't the whole point of a scientific poll to adjust for things though? like everything you mentioned. that can all be adjusted for man.

>Thanks for Correcting the Record™ ^_^

where, you fucking retard?

trump lost the debate. deal with it.

remember pearl harbour?

Trump won the debate...Look past the who won question to the things that matter

I assumed you were just being another Trump shill.
They keep posting Drudge.com online polls like that means shit.
Someone posted a pic of that poll on Facebook like 20 mins into the debate and it said Trump won by something like 90%.
Note the debate was 90 mins long so the debate wasn't even 1/3 of the way over at that point.

Fuckin weakling to be honest, mate. I voted over 20 billion and my mouse-clicking finger only hurt for 20 minutes.

Don't thank me thank Hill shill news organization Breitbart.com

> Trump won the debate

no here didn't. fuck off. you are an idiot.

Phone polls actually give a slight advantage to Republicans because they're more likely to respond to own a phone and respond to polling. You use your anecdotal straw grasping and I'll use my mine; my parents support Hillary (at least over Trump) and have received only 1 phone call.

Because if..

>Wow! We won! The people agree that Hillary won the debate!

Then they can write dozens of articles about how victorious she was against Trump.

But if it shows the opposite..
>Oh no! The polls must have been hacked to show that Hillary lost!

Then they will just ignore it and brush it off as a fluke

>question 19
>undecided to trump = 34%
>To-Trump = 29%

Wow thats alot more than I imagined from the undecided voterbase and switch

I think he might be able to actually swing wisconsin and penn with numbers like that

you are deranged. get a hold of yourself.

It was the most watched debate in history

The majority of people stopped watching after 30 mins.

She should have never step on a Debate stage with Trump...She legitimized him and made him look presidential..Game fucking over, insurgent candidate wins

>one poll showing only a 5% difference of opinion

hahaha.

>People don't take polls rigged by 400-lb Amerilards seriously
Gee, I wonder why.

>Trump won the debate.
NO . . .he lost it.

He still has 2 more to go, so there is hope yet but as regards the fist debate - he failed.

Q4 Q5 Q6 Q7 Q8

Its fucking over

Just an hour ago you posted So I'm going to have to ask you to take your own advice and don't be a hypocrite.

He won the election

His team is smarter than we are. Its the Mike Pence pick all over again.

Yes he didn't say all the things Cred Forums wanted him too and by doing that he won

CTR and Hillary's allies in the media were ready, with stories already written, to write the narrative despite the facts. They wanted to force the "SHE WON" meme and they utterly failed because they were so fucking obvious about it.

Did they really think we wouldn't notice their absolute flood of shills and respond in kind?

>She legitimized him and made him look presidential
She made him look like Alex Jones.

Trump rambled off-topic, constantly interrupted and went into a couple of rants . . .not to mention the sniffing.

Easy. The Trump Justice Dept goes after these people using RICO.

No, they don't scare them, because they know they're rigged.

I watched the entire debate and only heard him sniff one time. Forced meme friend.

Now you're just being retarded.

Cred Forums is literally mad at Trump for not going Alex Jones tier on her ass. They always do this, they think you can force feed 100 million fucking people redpills

and that's after an influx of ~100k Hillary votes, that took it from 58-42 to 51-49. since then, it's gone back up marginally

ie. fake Hillary votes

>What do we do?
WE'RE GONNA WIN, user
WE'RE GONNA WIN SO MUCH, YOU'LL SAY:
"PLEASE MR. TRUMP, PLEASE STOP WINNING, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE"

BUT WE'RE GONNA KEEP WINNING

Nobody remembers the hidden Trump support during the primaries? The only accurate polls then were online because of the media shaming factor:

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/11/opinion/campaign-stops/how-many-people-support-trump-but-dont-want-to-admit-it.html

Add 10% to any phone poll +Trump

No Drumpf if the greatest meme of 2016

I know it doesn't allow 1 fucking image to be produced or it can't be tied into anything in reality or current events to reinforce Drumpf

But its still the meme to end all memes

Not really. If they truly were hardcore liberals they would have supported Sanders.

They're worse than that. They're globalist corporatist puppets who support whatever the global elites/kikes tell them to.

This. I watched the debate, and did not notice any sniffing. Come to Cred Forums and every fourth post points out Trump sniffing. CTR...

>I watched the entire debate and only heard him sniff one time. Forced meme friend.
>only heard him sniff once.

I watched the debate too and he constantly sniffed.

It's no meme user.

Ahahaha Drumpfkins actually believe this

I also have no idea why she would debate Trump, look what happened to the Brexit vote once the media exposed the masses to Nigel Farage in those debates. Major mistake on their part. Clinton could have coasted to the election and instead Joe Moron got a dose of Trump being Presidential and not fringe

Yeah its old people who don't understand the internet trying to force a meme.

Then all you see on twitter is Trump as Tony Montana. nice meme guys, lets make Trump an iconic movie character from the 80's...I'm sure he will lose all his support

you're a joke. get a grip of reality. donald trump lost and clinton won.

she's going to win the election too.

It would have taken guts and balls of steel to skip the debate. Hillary has neither

Trump lost the debate. But does it matter?

No. Of course not.

One must remember that while Trump lost, he did not get roasted. He had to deal with two opponents given the biased moderator. He also did one thing that decimates the whole "Trump meanie" meme that is to actually find grounds of agreement with Clinton and even address her as Secretary Clinton despite clear disagreement. Remember he only went to attacking Clinton herself when she attacked him later. Trump's own attacks on Clinton are also limited compared to Clinton's. This means more ammo for the upcoming debates.

Growing displeasure with Hillary is also reflected in online polls. No Cred Forums did not made trump win. These polls involves thousands of users which easily outnumber Cred Forums itself by a wide margin.

And "scientific" polls demonstrste small margin of Hillary winning in the opinion of viewers. This hardly count as a big roast of Trump.

A final thing to note is that this debate is the first one on one debate that Trump ever participated in. The scientific results hence entail that while he lost, this is by a narrow margin and that for a first timer, he ain't that bad

>wins polls but """"experts"""" agree trump lost"
>Fast forward to november 8
>Trump wins election but """"experts"""" agree trump lost
>Media reports "Trump deals with election loss"

HMMM

You guys have got to come up with a better label, "Drumpfkins" is a mess and hardly anyone knows what you're talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=_wd_ZITiiKs

i wouldn't be surprised if donald trump had a serious cocaine addiction.

he is not fit to be president.

nobody can seriously watch the whole debate and come out of it believing donald trump can be trusted with the nuclear codes

He tried to hide it several times, but if you look closely, he did sniff.

And not in the healthy way either. It was either speed or coke.

MSM is on full damage control mode after the raping of Hillary

Clinton got so assmad over frogs. What makes you think she can be trusted with nuclear codes?

She probably get it hacked and leaked like her email server anyways

le epic 80's man is on cocaine

This will surely stump the Trump

>Cred Forums literally spam clicking on all these online polls for who won the debate in favor of Trump thousands of times per person

what's hilarious is that you're doing it for free too, you're not even paid shills you're shilling for free.

Yeah, it's much less credible than the online polls that get spammed here in Cred Forums

He was more reserved and cautious in that debate than he has been all year. If he was on speed or coke he would have been even more energetic and boisterous than usual. Not falling for another forced meme.

Its fucking stupid.

Its a stupid meme made by stupid people

We shaped the after debate narrative on every news station and twitter.

MEME MAGIC

This is a tilted poll, 48% Trump voters to 43% Hillary voters when nationally Clinton is up by around 2 points and this oversampled conservatives by 20%.

It has some high points from Trump. If those projections are accurate he should go up in polls around 2% in the next week but I personally don't think that will come to pass for the reasons I mentioned.

Note that on the flip side I won't even come close to claiming the CNN poll is accurate because it over sampled liberals by 10%.
If that poll is accurate (it's not) this race is over and the Breitbart poll was taken on Mars.

The PPP poll is right in the middle and I think the most accurate. From that one I would expect a bump for Hillary of 2-4% over the next week or so.

Time will tell.

>that last question

More females read Breitbart than Males? No way

At one point, the ""high energy"" withdrawal catches up with you. Source: experience.

>900 telephone interviews
>Weighting by non actual informations
Into the trash it goes

Neither CNN or PPP ask any questions that matter.

Who won the debate is a stupid question

And yes the race is over. Trump won

It's not all BB readers otherwise the poll would be like the online poll.

I caught the first 30 on the radio, the sniffing was very noticeable, it was the first thing that caught my attention. I thought it was Clinton sniffing into her open mic for a second and I was like "Wow she's done." I think he slowed down later. I noticed it a couple times once I got home and turned on TV but not like before.

PPP Poll Hillary wins 51/40
publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_PostDebatePoll_92616.pdf

>the sniffing was very noticeable

Why...Why out yourself as a shill

>spam votes on online polls in favor of Trump and blindly support Trump on an Uzbekistani Puppet Show BBS
>not a shill
>support any other candidate and not even vote in online polls
>get called a paid shill

Do you not see the double standard?

is there an address we can stop by?

It was noticeable, that's just a fact.
Lots of people noticed it that's why it's a meme, they were even talking about it on the conservative talk radio station this morning.
Normal people don't give a shit, it's just sniffing.
The only reason people are making a big deal about it is to trigger Trump shills who were claiming Hillary was gonna die on stage then it's there candidate with a runny nose.
At the end of the day though no one really gives a shit but we all know if Hillary sniffled once what would have happened.
You guys are really losing it.
The fact you are all getting trolled by Howard fucking Dean is both hilarious and sad.