Why is unhealthy food so popular among Americans? This amount of sugar would make a normal person die

Why is unhealthy food so popular among Americans? This amount of sugar would make a normal person die.

gotta build up that blubber for the grand hibernation

Because it is cheap

I've been eating approximately 1000 Cal and under 20g Carb, per day, for seven weeks.
I wonder what it'd be like to drink one of these now...

your frozen rock of an island is no better

this
and we're lazy
and most fast food tastes decent nowadays anyway

In Australia we have far fewer chains but the quality is usually better or worse than your big ones.
It was shocking to me how places like Carls Jr. seemed to have perfected making food JUST palatable enough that you might buy it again if you're hungry and it's there.

It's popular among brits as well, you guys are only slightly less fat than us.

>Baskin Robbins
>Popular
I've seen maybe two of them in my entire life, and both of them were at highway rest stations. That chain has been on life support since the 80s, right along with Dairy Queen.

>Shake Large $8,66

I guess everything is expensive in america

I like their mint chocolate chip milkshakes...

fast food only tastes good because of the ridiculous amount of grease, which makes me disgusted anyways. I can only stand taco bell and still a single taco is about 3/4 calories of a lunch meal for me.

had a mcdonald's burger for the first time in probably about 5 months the other day and I totally forgot how greasy they are

totally fucked the pleather inside my car, had to wipe everything down and my car smelt like it for a few days after

>carl's jr
I went there exactly once and decided I'd rather eat jack in the box's mystery taco's

dairy queen has pretty good food actually, for a fast food chain

From a purely numbers perspective, 8 bucks for 2600 calories is pretty cheap

It's a regional thing, I live in Jew York now and they're everywhere, I see more Baskin Robbins than 7/11 now. Dairy Queen is still very much a thing, and very popular in the south

I suspect you guys are cooking the books on that. We're supposed to be roughly the same as you as well. But our restaurants serve smaller portions and it's very rare to see massive gastropods like you do in the USA.
Also, we don't have the same nigger population, right? As far as I understand it much of your obesity is attributed to them.
I can probably count the amount of Rascal Riders I've seen on one hand and they weren't as big as yours.
Big Corn might be making sure your people don't learn the truth about themselves.

I had three last week

Americans aren't normal. We're descendants of an advanced race sent to civilize and free the fuck out of the rest of the world.

Now stop being a bitch and buy a Triple Cheeseburger with a side of Double Down and a large Coke.

you don't get a bad deal

38 grams of protons nice sounds like a good bulking shake thanks for the heads up OP

Jokes aside, why would anyone eat that shit? It's disgusting, unhealthy and tastes like shit. Trust me, I've been to america.

Take this shit to /ck/ ya dingusi.

To be fair this is some kind of freakish abomination

The average shake from a fast food joint clocks in around 500 calories, which is still horrible, but managable as a treat once in a while

Are they good?

I'm pretty sure it's not real. It was made for the gullible internet generation.

practically everything not homemade is loaded with sugar or fat. you either cook yourself, or eat smaller portions.

if you have to get fast food, smaller portions will just make you feel sick and unsatisfied.

over time, you just get used to the high levels of sugar. when mountain dew tastes bitter is when you know you've gone off the deep end.