Clinton vs Trump debate watched by 84 million

in the US and only 14 million abroad.

So much for the US "leading the world". If only 0.2% of the world's population are interested in watching your big debate, then people just fucking do not care about your sham "democracy".

>14 million abroad.

wtf? I call bullshit. why the fuck would 14 million non-americans watch this when it won't effect their lives in the slightest

Little Hans says America isn't leading, when more people sat and watched our future President than live in your whole country.
Sad!

Whiney canucks, SJW Europeans, Racist Europeans, and gomcerned Mexicans

I would've watched it if they had held the debate at a non-degenerate time.

it's entertaining and there's alot of bored people out there. 14 million is fuck all in the world's population.

I'm sure we had something to do with those numbers. We're bored shitless over here.

>won't effect
won't affect

>14 million non-americans
"non-americans" abroad??

This guy is the muslim Obama

kek oh wait

>when more people sat and watched our future President than live in your whole country.
85 million people live in Germany now, Johnny. We get 2-3 million people a year. By 2050 we will have more people than Burgerland, and even a bigger mix than you of Africans, Asians, Arabs and Eastern Europeans.

>why would i watch the season finale of the greatest reality TV show since Jersey Shore

>So much for the US "leading the world". If only 0.2% of the world's population are interested in watching your big debate, then people just fucking do not care about your sham "democracy".
Debates are fucking stupid and anyone that's not a drooling retard has already figured out who they would support.

The undecided voter is the stupidest group of people of any possible group.

Who says she won the debate? Wouldn't the only way to judge that be to look at the polls after? How could anyone make that call before the polling is done?
All those online polls don't mean anything as they're all skewed as fuck by who actually visits the sites.

>not counting the people who don't have access to TV/internet
>chinks certainly wouldn't have access regardless
>also not mentioning those who live in inconvenient time zones

I know you're baiting Hans but come on

I watched it and it was a fucking waste of time.
>muh yuo didn't pay yuor employees
>muh emails *sniff*
for fucking 90 minutes
And i thought HC Strache Interviews were bad

Sure it doesn't necessarily have a direct effect, but the effect Trump's victory has on the political environment is going to be immense and the effects are going to be felt worldwide.
Him getting into power would mean the end of the politically correct environment.
Obama has been a picture of a soft messiah of peace and everyone has tried their best to follow his example.
If we have hard Putin in the East and an aggressive businessman who says whatever the hell pops into his mind in the West, then everyone else is going to drop the bullshit PC charade on the spot, because it's once again going to be acceptable to speak your mind.

Not to mention this is fucking hilarious to see unfolding.
The whole election has turned into a reality tv episode and people don't seem to even give a fuck about what Trump and Hillary are saying.
They're just going to vote the person of their choosing out of spite and hatred towards the other side.

Why would fucking foreign countries care about our debates? They can't vote.

>Those dubs
>That post

>Him getting into power would mean the end of the politically correct environment.

I hope you are right, FinnBro. I worry that the opposite could happen.

>"Look at hateful America, electing an open racist. We NEED to double down on what such a hateful country would call political correctness, to show how not racist we are."

I worry for our brothers in Canada the most. There are a noteworthy number of Canadians that base their national identity on just how "not like America" they can be.

>sham "democracy".
it's called a republic, kinda the same sham democracy we have in the Bundesrepublik Deutschland

>it's called a republic, kinda the same sham democracy we have in the Bundesrepublik Deutschland

At least our far right votes count. In America, if you live in a safe state, you do not even need to bother to vote. And if you are in a toss up state, your far right wing vote does not count either, as there are just two freaking candidates with the same neoliberal, rich people first, agenda.

spurdo would probably pronounce trump as drumpf. really makes you think huh

A Clinton victory is a globalist victory; of course it will affect us.

I live with muzzies and don't like seeing white people squander their countries

also leftist tears