Saw my first one of these today (after seeing about a hundred Trump ones). Anyway they DO exist...

Saw my first one of these today (after seeing about a hundred Trump ones). Anyway they DO exist. Anyone care to guess the precise demographics of the neighborhood? Come on Cred Forums you got this.

obviously white

I saw one in Austin with like 7 other democratic party signs in the same yard

A nigger ?

I haven't seen any clinton/kaine signs, but I have seen a couple clinton ones in a nearby town.

>tfw my trump signs being delivered tomorrow

Middle class homosexuals.

Rich neighborhood

I hope someone vandalizes your yard and destroys your signs, lol.

Jews

hope you kill yourself, lol

OP here. This and this.

I demand a dank meme for my efforts.

Herman Kaine is a sellout!

probably a single female

lol, still none here in Pend Oreille county. A good way to know if someone is possibly a Hillary supporters is if they have a Joe Pakootas sign up. He's a democratic politician. Funny, his sign will be up, but Hillary's is always absent from the democrat's lawns. Trump's is often up on its own, but is sometimes paired with Joe's republican rival, Kathy.

So look for local politician signs to take a guess at demographics if people are too pissed off at Hillary/Trump. Or too scared to put their sign up.

fucking newfag fuck off

Write "murderers" on it

rich professionals?

old white, not black since there is healthy grass and no trash on lawn

Where I live it's mostly Hillary signs, I've only seen one Trump bumper sticker but many Hillary things. I wear my MAGA hat and show my support among the liberal/democrats

This!

lol, there's a guy in my town who took a yuge piece of ply wood and made a 10x6 sign.