If Trump won the debate, how is it also rigged by team Hillary?

If Trump won the debate, how is it also rigged by team Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic_range_compression
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

STOP MAKING FUN OF US. STOP IT.

reeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because only people who actually watched the debate know Trump won. Everyone listening to the media afterwards thinks he was BTFO, due to biased commentary and manipulative soundbites.

Also Trump's mic feed was compressed, so his breathing was amplified to the same volume as his voice. Made it sound like he was snorting and sniffling, sneaky sneaky!

I voted for Trump in the polls cuz he's my boy.

Even if Trump lost he probably swung more voters though

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

No-one who watched the debate thinks Trump won.
He should be commended for even staying upright for 90 minutes while getting reamed like that, but he better bring the fire in the next debate.

Record status: corrected

That's not how compression works idort

the biased nigger moderator for one

Not that i care much but it's perfectly logical for one side to cheat but for the other to win it anyway.

OP's statement implies that the two positions are mutually exclusive, but it's nothing more than rhetorical slight of hand.

no u
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic_range_compression

>biased

lol if anything he was too nice to Trump

user, you've gotta stop. There's no conspiracy with the microphones. Your candidate just didn't win.

I'm sorry, but that's the truth.

Why are conservatives so bad at losing?

cuz they always win

user, you've gotta stop. There's no conspiracy with the microphones. Your candidate just didn't win.

everything is rigged for Hillary, that's what happens when you own everything.
she knew all the questions because she was clearly reading from a script

The first Republican Nomination debate was clearly rigged against Trump, he still won. Something being rigged doesn't essentially mean you're going to lose, it at the very least means it's going to be very difficult.

Because Hillary and her team are incompetent

I think both candidates came out as slimy, decietful people. Trump ended up reveallng more. Luck of vocabulary (braggadocious?), luck of willingness to listen to your opponent and engage in debate-- he came out as sounding as someone who is used to have people just say yes to him all the time. When H accused him of tax evation, he was like "that's smart!" Lol, it was embarassing to watch, even as non American person.

Ninja Warrior is rigged, too, but some great people can still successfully get to the end.

>non American person
Non whites aren't people

>microphones?

How is it not rigged?

The board is full of so many bat shit crazy conspiracies and even Trump is on the defensive which is not what winners do.

You're all a bunch of sore losers.

>17 questions to Trump
>2 questions to Hillary

>argument is a shopped image

You sure showed him

>Joe is Joe

>implying everything's not being rigged by everyone

Rigger Wars

Yeah so much better to be descendants of British criminals shipped to dessert death island. "Honary" white person, you.

They're so incompetent that even when they cheat, they lose.

Trump didn't win though, he talked too much about himself instead of flinging shit at Hillary like she did at him, but her performance was so weak that even with Trump nearly constantly fucking up and a favorable moderation she barely won.

As much as you want to Trump to win you can't deny reality. He did poorly during the debate.

Yes he was doing good the first thirty minutes. But after that he got baited and his ego took over.

That doesn't mean we can't support him any more but you have to face reality. That is why we are winning in the first place.

How can a person be a sore loser when all they do is win?
Please find a human to translate your disgusting monkey language. I can't read this gobldeGOOK