Obama Relinquishing Internet Control

On October 1st Obama plans to give the UN the Internet power AN AMERICAN INVENTION to a private organization so other world powers.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fv1Wo9Eg40k

Contact your local representatives and tell them you support the Protecting Internet Freedom Act congress.gov/114/bills/s3034/BILLS-114s3034is.pdf
usa.gov/elected-officials

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2016/3/24/11297128/matthew-doyle-arrest-muslim-tweet-brussels
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is thid supposed to be a Bad thing that the US is giving away something to all nations? Lol suck a dick amerilard

If it ends in the hands of the UN, that means all countries have to follow all laws of the internet if they have a .com, .org, .net domain.

That includes Cred Forums, youtube, facebook, google, twitter, etc.

That means the cucks from your nigger infested country can demand youtube take all rightwing posts from people on facebook or else the UN will revoke facebook.com.

Yes, it's a problem.

Enjoy losing freedom of speech on the tubes m8.

You think we should let shitty sandnigger countries have a say in what is allowed and what isn't?

If you like the internet the way it is now then yeah it might be a bad thing.

Regardless of what you think of America, we've kept the internet pretty free.

>US is giving away something to all nations?
Yes, you cucky kraut. You have no right to the Internet - we only allow you to use it.

>If it ends in the hands of the UN, that means all countries have to follow all laws of the internet if they have a .com, .org, .net domain.
really? thats it? good news for all the new vanity domains like .faith and .women and shit.

I could give a fuck about behemoths like kikebook and jewgle and shitter. Like they don't already police the fuck out of user's opinions anyway behind the scenes.

>hurr I'm totally fine with our president handing over key US infrastructure over to foreigners and their interests

Saudi Arabia, Russia, China, JAPAN will have greater control on what their country is able to view and likely what foreign countries can view. This will only suppress world communication between citizens and censor any form of media.

RIP internet

I hate Muslims so much

>tfw too intelligent to fall for this wedge issue and realise it's actually not an issue what he is doing

>tfw your countrymen actively seek to weaken your country

>the UN has that Islamic World Block and Eurasia/Russia competing with America
>U.S. Free Speech laws allow for more #bantz than other western countries

All they have to do is to turn the "islamophobic/Problematic/cisnormative Hatespeech" accusations up to 11; what if they retroactively take Twitter Pepe posters to court?

So they will have enforce global rules like #34?

(((Countrymen))); globalists do not care for particular Nations :^)

biggest problem is it driving down drastically the value of .com domains, and leading to companies censoring rightwingers for the sake of the UN

>US has Freedom of Speech
>Europe does not
>suddenly the internet is censored to the point of being unusable

enjoy it while it lasts, we're on this ride together

The creators of the Internet literally do not give a shit. I respect their opinion over (((Ted Cruz)))

>US has Freedom of Speech
>Europe does not
This is what Americans actually believe

you don't you dumbasses

can you criticize your politicians? can you criticize refugees? can you criticize multiculturalism? can you say you hate muslims? can you deny the holocaust? can you say your country is gay?

theverge.com/2016/3/24/11297128/matthew-doyle-arrest-muslim-tweet-brussels

Yes, welcome to reality, you fucking inbred.

>can you deny the holocaust?

With the exception of this one, I can say absolutely anything I want to.

>Trusting America with freedoms.

Yanks are fucking delusional, let them buy a gun and the weeks shopping at the same place and they'll think they're the most free people in the world.