Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rYF7opH-9do
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I have no idea why they made me say this but I'm scared
>Please stop yelling at me
>I'll say whatever you want me to

>I was born and raised in charlotte and it didnt never feel this way til now
>black people are brainwashing their children into thinking they have no rights
>black people are brainwashing their children into thinking they are being hunted
Can you feel the fire rising, Cred Forums?

>Country starts burning
>Begin shitposting on Cred Forums

Its how Australia and Canada started.
Come to the dark side America-kun your halfway there already

>we do this because we need to and have rights
Do what? Riot? Are they making excuses for rioting? With children as the messengers?

FUCKING LOL

>Taking political advice from a 9 year old

Yeah...but no.

>she has a point
yes, most blacks are carrying numerous pointy things concealed on their person at all times

woah, so this is the power of brainwashing...

Sadly, it was just cringeworthy.

Nothing of substance was said, just the usual "stop doing bad things to us" narrative. Sad, unintelligent- tragic in fact.

I can get a pastty little white kid to go around weeping and saying how blm is divisive and fearmongering and make him regurgitate my opinions.

People that with said opinions would say that is a genuine, much needed plea for sanity coming from the innocence of a fresh faced child.
People that disagree with the opinions would say that it is an offensive example of brainwashing and coercion.

That's why its always so pointless to get kids to spout of political opinions.

shut up gook. the crackers on this site dont even think youre a human being

>>niggers burn down nigger towns
>>Begin shitposting on Cred Forums from a comfy white state

little negro kid

Not all mexicans are bad Cred Forums

>I can't see this little girl where is she?
What did he mean by this?

Uh...?

I think all humans are humans. I just think niggers are literally childish humans who refuse to accept responsibility for their actions. Similar to women in general.
Asians are pretty cool people. Some of the better humans in general.

thread

Reality conforms to the memes

perhaps her people should stop attempting to murder other people.

woah.....

We not have a crying 5 year old talking about how his misses his murdered father the police officer?

>I think this little black girl is the person who is brain washed but it is actually me.

jesus i hate blacks

Hope she gets GANG RAPED BY A PACK OF NIGGERS GANG RAPED BY A PACK OF NIGGERS! NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER,SEND THE COONS TO THE POOR HOUSE TO THE POOR HOUSE SEND THE COONS TO THE POORHOUSE ,FUCKING NIGGERS,GOD DAMN FUCKING WELFARE FREELOADING GOLD TOOTH HAVING LYING STEALING RAPING STREET SHITTING SOULLESS NO GOOD COON ASS NIGGER BASTARDS NIGGER BASTARDS NIGGER BASTARDS,FUCK THIS LITTLE NIGGER WHORE SHE'LL BE PREGNANT BY THE TIME SHES 13!! FUCK EM ALL!!

>get a pastty little white kid to go around weeping and saying how blm is divisive and fearmongering and make him regurgitate

OUR OPINIONS

Someone get their little based kid to do THIS

These people are brainwashed

0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account

CTR faggots make me sick

>0:45
what the fuck there is a cow in that room

megamind dindu nuffin

It's in North Carolina

>emotional
Owww... they are all very emotional when beating people to death and very passionate when raping them.

SHE'S THE SAME COLOR AS LITERAL SHIT,SHE LOOKS LIKE A BALDING BABOON BITCH! I WANT TO PUT A SCORPION IN HER CUNT IN HER CUNT IN HER CUNT IN HER CUNT IN HER CUNT! CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT SHE LOOKS LIKE E.T WITH AIDS!!!!! ET WITH AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD I HATE YOU MONKEY BASTARDS!!!!

kek

what rights is it that these 1960 civil rights LARP faggots want? they have the same rights as everyone else , same rights and same LAWS. i think the latter is where the problem arises..

Can't wait for the global race wars

Seek metal help.

youtube.com/watch?v=rYF7opH-9do
this is a very relevant documentary about Israeli jews same mindset 'literal hitlers everywhere out to get us'

should just pay a thai child prostitute to do it, in full make-up

at once horribly incorrect, demeaning and offensive...

yet legal.

paying children to act is clearly legal.

>what did he mean by this?

What do you think you meant by this?

ya lol as the country is going to shit before our eyes I'm so fucking worried for what's going to happen in the next decade or two if this shit isn't stopped soon

Serious question lads because I can't think of the answer right now;

Why do leftists and shit always take the words of children so seriously?

>be 18
>lol experience the real world a little bit you fag you don't know anything

>be 5
>omg so true :((((( she speaks the truth!!!! so smart!!

Like we see this nonsense all the time with Trump. The three-year-old who renounces Trump! Like what the fuck does a toddler know about politics?