Tfw more and more normies you know in real life are slowly becoming more racist and antisemitic

>tfw more and more normies you know in real life are slowly becoming more racist and antisemitic
>tfw less and less people are believing in the media

Have you noticed any changes with people irl Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z5zmFV3-fAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

idk but now i can say 'abo' and not have some purple haired whore come up to me and tell me what im saying is hate speech

I openly discuss the Jewish Question in public

Yes, more and more people I know are basically saying "enough is enough, there is something wrong with Islam". They are good, tolerant people (tolerant by the normal person definition, not the SJW definition) but they are starting to see the true face of the religion of peace.

Fewer people immediately shift the topic to race when I try to talk about income and financially-based culture differences these days, so that's progress I guess.

wew
checked

Most people are racist, they just pretend to be colorblind so they don't face retribution from powermad libs

I don't know why you idiots think everyone is some rabid left wing sjw.

as soon as my mates had to work near coons everything changed

The Jews got cocky and tried to move their plan ahead of schedule, it became an anomaly and people are noticing

so true

They younger you are the more it seems like everyone is liberal.

youtu.be/Z5zmFV3-fAc
you live on an island of liberals and abos

Well I live in North Carolina so people have always been racist to some extent. As for not believing the media, I think that's because of all the transparency the 24/7 news cycle alongside the internet has produced.

However, people still believe "the media". Only the media that serves their biases. If I were a libtard, I'd believe the huffingtonpost was the gospel and vice versa with fox news.

The kikes fucked up by making leftism go full-blown SJW to quickly. The apparent strength of the modern left is basically leftover inertia from the 60s sex, drugs, and rock and roll meme. The longer walking-on-eggshells identity politics is the norm for lefty subculture the more white men they'll lose at younger ages.

Not to mention NO ONE likes a controlling, neurotic, "No-Fun-Allowed" authoritarian cunt.

Nobody liked them when they were Soccer Moms; nobody likes them now that they've been rebranded as SJWs.

Actually, these women WOULD be soccer moms if Feminism hadn't of made them so toxic that nobody wants to marry that or put a baby in her belly.

Basically put all the cunts on one side of the road, and you'll see EVERYONE crossing the street to the other side where Pepe is throwing a kegger and it's fucking awesome over here guys.

Arizona has hated the feds and media for decades, now it's a seething rage and getting better and better

Who stalks people around with a camera and thinks they are the good guy
autists

I think people who never gave a damn about politics now have their attention focused on Donald Trump. Be it in support or rage Don managed to capture the attention of the world and to stay in the news every single day since announcing his bid for the presidency.

I've seen more jew hating than racism against darker folks in my social circles.
It's mainly upper class evangelical whites in Texas but, something has happened that is shifting public opinion.

Most people I know see Hispanics for what they are. Honest working field laborers that take $8/hr and barely know English, or integrated voters that started paying taxes and simultaneously started hating illegals.

Everybody hates urban Hispanic women and their out of control children, mainly the rural Hispanics who told their kids to buy boots instead of Jordans and still spank their kids.

wow I guess if I took a video of people in San Francisco that would represent every single American amirite?

I wished so ... Absolute opposite here.

Fucking PEGIDA and AfD are doing their best to make people feel good about their morals and comfort zones ... and hat that kind of thinking. Well, politicians and media are extremely cucked, too.

However, those on the left, are becoming more and more "real", disillusioned with the useless hippie shit.

Germany's very left, anti-anti-semitic and racism is as evil as islamophobia's is.

no, its liberals

I've seen it grow a lot since all the rioting started. Mostly among my male friends. The women seem to be feeling bad for the nogs. All are oblivious to the Jew.

That's normal.
Same thing with the less confident you are. Things change when people tend to get older, experienced and more mature.

Hillary's alt right announcement has hastened our gradual takeover of the normies

Yeah it's great. Normies are waking up.

>aussies
>becoming more racist

Is that even possible?

Ask the abo's mate. Oh wait...

>they're all dead

mmh yeah but the mainstream is still lefty tho. i hope mine is just a delusion due to my age

>abos
>human

yep, one of my most lefty friends was making jokes about niggers and jews with me the other day

as soon as you say politically incorrect things people will come out of the woodwork agreeing with you, but the problem is everyone is too scared to say these things

>black
>people

Mainstream's lefty cause that works well for them. Nothing there to bite them.

>pepe is throwing a kegger

yea my gf even stopped seeing her black lover, now i am thinkin about proposing her

My twin brother didn't care to much about politics earlier (he was in recruiting for the military, and probably needed to stay neutral). But now he attends college, and have in the last months sent me some links on how/why blacks and muds are scum, and comments about how Oslo is shit.

I don't know what to feel guys, me and my dad was always the redpilled in the Family.

I hope you'll take care of her lovers son

That's a comfy Pepe.

My dad said he would never have believed that polls were rigged, the DoJ partisan, or the media untrustworthy prior to Obama.

I live in Portland, OR and I'm seeing quite a few more Trump stickers and yard signs. Also I get the impression average people are starting to tune out all the alarmist "Trump is a Nazi Trump is racist xenophobic sexist etc etc" crap.

The tide is turning mate

My own brother used to be a full on SJW. You couldn't even imply a bad thing about a person who was an ethnic minority around him or he would go full on muh white privilege and starting calling everything racist.

Then he voted out on the EU referendum and started posting redpilled stuff on normiebook and all of his SJW friends were getting really mad at him on there.

Then when we hung out the other week he was talking full on about the (((banks))) control of the media and the world's biggest corporations and how they are trying to create one class of consumer human being with no racial, national or even family background, their only culture being that supplied by the media from the States. All of this controlled under one world bank who literally own the money supply and completely control the economy.

So yea I think people are waking up.

That said I was in the pub yesterday and heard one student unironically say to another 'Uh, check your privilege, you shouldn't assume someone's nationality.' so maybe the next generation will be uber cucks.

I redpill a lot of friends a little everyday, it's important to be subtle and talk about things they can't disagree with, like rapefugees, then you go deeper and deeper.

This desu, the full on assault from MM with all of the newspeak and genders and what not just isn't flying. No one outside of tumblr is buying 'microaggresions' or 'genderfluidity' words, among others, that are now regularly used by the BBC and Guardian.

As well as this opening the floodgates from Africa completely at this stage, was a foolish move. Really does feel like they decided to speed things up for some reason. A lot of them are quite old, maybe they are worried they will die soon?

It's cool my brother.
I'm the black sheep at home and voting for liberal parties when my family is social/commie
Be glad that your can be redpilled with your twin. mine doesn't even understand politics

I can slightly show my power level without being shunned

STOBBIT!

The jre can't help himself, he always gets greedy at the end and tries to take to much. This wakes to many and soon he faces an expulsion or shoah. They get what they want thought because the jew desperately craves the feel of being parsecuted. It gives him something the whine about for a hundred years. We actually do them a favor by throwing them into ovens.

whenever there's crime and shootings these days i sigh and ironically say

"it's probably the andersson and svensson gangs at it again" with a smirk on my face.

people just laugh uncomfortable. they don't know how to react since they know i'm right but don't want to appear racist.