"What We Learned in Scandinavia About Migrants."

>Sweden failed. Norway succeeded—in part because it did what Trump does: Listen.

wsj.com/articles/what-we-learned-in-scandinavia-about-migrants-1474932369

This article is so spot on... oh god when did everything just go so wrong

This would be regarded as intolerant patriarchal racism in Sweden.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=What We Learned in Scandinavia About Migrants
youtube.com/watch?v=TXHPmIcy-kI&feature=youtu.be&t=3m14s
archive.is/3E5Qs#selection-2957.0-2960.0
archive.is/LnGkf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>to read the full story subscribe or sign in

rapists all of them

Oh shit sorry. I got the full article at first but now I get the same message.

They are essentially talking about Sweden's "åsiktskorridor" (the opinion corridor" which renders any opinions deviating from the acceptable mainstream narrative racism or sexism.

lmgtfy.com/?q=What We Learned in Scandinavia About Migrants

I think accessing the article from the search results might get you to read all of it.

It worked.
Nice trips Sven!

well shit, and here I thought all clicking google links did was harvest telemetry and stall webpage loading while it waited for google's bullshit

enjoy

'legitimate desire of Norwegians to preserve their nation's culture and character'
This is where you failed Swedcucks. Why you hate yourself Sven?

The article bitches about not working with SD has left them with a weak minority cabinet.
Norway has a weak as fuck minority cabinet as well and has had so apart from 2 cabinets that didn't last their terms for the last 3 decades or so.

No excuses, Sverige.

We dont, you fucking imbecile. Top leadership has been infiltrated by cucks, in 7 out 8 parties. Its getting better though, we people stood up and sent them packing.

You need to stand up and send rapefugees back to Africa

Oslo is full of niggers. Both countries have failed

basically what I gathered from this - >"Multiculturalism in Sweden failed, but here's how we can try again to make it work in the future!"

Thanks mate

Have a bump Swede bro. Is the future looking bright for Sweden or no?

Nah, cucks will drag them back.
They need to be turned into fertilizers.

why blame yourselves for ''not listening''.
It wasn't native whites that pushed for multiculturism in sweden. It was financially backed jews who pushed for it.
Yes some whites fell for the propaganda, and some whites colluded for personal game, knowing how fucked up it was....but to 'blame white people' for being abused is hardly fair now is it.

>Norway succeeded
Norway isn't nearly as cucked as Sweden, but letting any sand niggers inside your borders isn't a success.

This.

We got our issues, sure. What we don't have is full blown fucking wars in our cities.

You're not free of them either, Pekka.

>why are they blaming white people

how new are you?

stop trying to reason the purpose of these articles and media and arguments. they are not meant to be reasonable. they are meant to destroy the West from the inside out. they want to keep up this white guilt to make you feel like you should keep trying to be "diverse". for what reason? there isn't one. it's command and conquer tactics. the sooner you realize this, the sooner you can focus on real solutions.

>you called it, cuked beyond belief.

still thinks its a good idea to import the iliterate refuse, that couldn't make it in theyr own countries.

But you are changing your way of life because of them.
Do you know what word "invader" means?

Am I really changing my way of life?

For your information, the worst criminals in my city are from your scummy baltic states. Random violence and the only recorded assault gang rape in history was perpetrated by fucking balts.

Is it too late for you to fix this? Sweden is one of my favourite countries in the world. I've visited Stockholm, Gothenburg, some random as fuck cities and towns between the two, Malmo and Uppsala a bunch of times in the last 5 years. To see what's happened to your country since I've last been there genuinely breaks my heart.

>To read the Full Story, Subscribe or Sign In

Really makes you think

Forgot to add murder and child murder. Fucking slavshits.

Do what Singapore did, only allow smart immigrants.

>Lee Kuan Yew (First Prime Minister of Singapore)
>Charlie Rose: “And immigrants has [sic] been America’s strength.”
>Lee Kuan Yew: “Absolutely … But, mind you, immigration of the highly intelligent and highly hard-working, very hard-working people. If you get immigration from the fruit-pickers [chuckles for several seconds at the idea], you may not get very far!”
>youtube.com/watch?v=TXHPmIcy-kI&feature=youtu.be&t=3m14s

>Lee Kuan Yew gives U.S. immigration practices a failing grade, declaring that “multiculturalism will destroy America.” The key question is: “do you make the Hispanics Anglo-Saxons in culture or do they make you more Latin American in culture?”
>archive.is/3E5Qs#selection-2957.0-2960.0

archive.is/LnGkf

I know, they are here, bringing ghetto culture, bringing their demon worship, breeding in dark crevices of towns.
They are vermin. And I despise them all.