DILBERT MAN says trump won the debate - because he lost the debate

Can someone redpill me on scott adams? is it bullshit?

Ive been reading him for a long time now but over the last few months im wondering if hes just writing whatever he can to spin trump in a positive light.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

forgot link

blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate

He makes good points regarding Hillary.
Trump did make an ass of himself, it's hard to call it anything close to a win for him.
Hillary didn't do anything to make herself look less evil or untrustworthy, though. Sitting there smug the whole time while the moderator bullied Trump (and people have noticed that the moderator was harder on Trump) does nothing to alleviate people's concerns that Hillary is untrustworthy/evil.

I'd say it's a loss for both of them - Trump did nothing to alleviate the perception people have of him as an idiot, and Hillary did nothing to alleviate the perception that she's sick/evil/a liar.

Good arguments.

Trump did shatter the narrative that he is literally Hitler, That is certainly true. That'll go a lot longer than winning the debate would've. Also look at the narrative the dems are spinning to try to paint Trump as scary again "sexist racist blah blah blah" instead of hitting him on the loss.

So his argument is that Hillary won, but americans are too stupid to look at the score, so they will go with their gut feel and support Trump?

Honestly, I've read three of his political blogposts, and every time the cornerstone of his arguments is that americans are too stupid, so they will do the opposite of what is sensible and logical.

Read the article.
He's saying that Trump and Hillary had things they needed to do other than "win" - and Hillary did a poor job dealing with her weaknesses even though she won the debate.

Hillary looked in control and evil, and being evil is her biggest problem right now.
On the other hand, Trump bungled it and countered the narrative that he's literally Hitler, because Hitler wouldn't have fucked it up so bad.

You can't understand until you've won 5D underwater mahjong

I feel like it's a good deal of bullshit.

Trump did not win that debate. He spent most of it defending himself when he didn't have to, and left massive attack opportunities on the table.

This isn't a policy debate. I'm not saying his policies are better or worse than Hillary's, nor that Hillary was great. But he failed to take shots at her claims that were wide open.

Especially on trickle down economics, the housing crisis and African American/Police relations.

He really could have gone in hard on those.

Is this guy just memeing

What's his deal.

It's entertaining though.

Trump was shown to millions on live TV, and he showed that he wasn't literally Hitler.

That's very damaging to MSM's narrative.

Is his book any good?

But he didn't counter the narrative that he's a babbling fool.

He can certainly make up ground in future debates, though. Maybe he thinks he'll benefit the most if he really nails the last one.

I like some of what Adams had writt

>1st debate shaky
>2nd debate earnest but calm
>3rd debate verbally penetrating shillary with his ginger cock

This is how I see the debates going. I'm by no means a Trump fan but people are short sighted if they think he's going to stop playing 9D Yahtzee at this point in the race.

All he needs is for Hillary to come in with gusto in the next debate, ready to crush him and he can show an earnest, humble side that the American people haven't seen before.

I think he's just trying to get people who are only supporting Hillary because she's not him due to (((media))) bias on his side by showing that he's not a big spooky cartoon villain like they say he is.

Hillary shot her wad with her ammo against Trump in the last debate, if she continues to hound him and personally attack him in the next one and he keeps his cool, she'll just look like a bully. Wouldn't be surprised if it coincided with a '''''leak''''' of damming information of some kind.

He has a good point although I don't think he explained himself very well.

Trump could have gone on a full attack mode fucking clinton in every orifice to easily "win" the debate, but that wouldn't have belped him that much with left leaning independents. Instead he acted like a nice guy and lost the battle in order to win the war by showing that he is a gentle giant.

I somewhat agree with it, although I think donald needs to show more passion and be less in a defensive mode.

Jesus, the delusion is unbearable. Cred Forums's gonna become a giant heap of shitposting when Trump loses.

>DILBERT MAN says trump won the debate - because he lost the debate

He didn't say that. He said that Hillary did win, but it doesn't matter because all Trump had to do was not to fuck up.

Are you dense?

I don't know but we should buy his book

This.

>Dilbert doesn't know about IDs

We're not buying your shitty book

What he could mean is that the only way Trump could have won the debate would be to go into full attack mode but doing that would negatively effect him in the polls because the media would have pulled out the misogynist card.

That damage control

The only feeling I had after the debate was despair after hillary got away scot free with lie after lie that could have been easily shut down.
He's too invested in his persuasion bullshit to call a spade a spade.

this

I don't know if Dildobert is trying to trigger the Hill Shills or troll the Cred Forumssters

>Random incoherent fact.

..But you might like to buy my book.

If you like BTFOing Cred Forums and Correcting the Record...

We should all buy his book.

No, he is full of shit. Just some faggot numale who made Dotcom comics at the right time

he makes a valid point

The primary objective of this debate was to show the 100+ million people live on television that he was not the insane reincarnation of Adolf Hitler that the Media protrayed him to be.

By intentionally restraining himself and cutting his attacks short like he did several times he displayed self control and remastered his image in real time with tens of millions of independent voters.

The debate itself was irrelevant.

Clinton was busy winning the debate while Trump just won the election.

Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win

That is what Trump did