Kike of the Year

The Jewish new year is almost upon us, which means it is time to vote on the recipient of Cred Forums's annual Kike of the Year award!

Each year, at the end of the Hebrew calendar, Cred Forums chooses one based Jew who contributed to politics in a positive way over the past year. Let's hear your suggestione!

I would like to nominate Ivanka Trump.

!!!

Why does she look so much like that Russian bitch the Japanese otaku love so much?

nice try Abdul.

Oy vey, shut it down!

Donald Trumpberg.

upvote

Did Benji ever come home?

She loses with me because she's tarnishing Trump's campaign with her "equal pay for equal work" and "government paid maternal leave" garbage.
I vote Benji Shapiro.

Is Martin Shkreli a cryptokike?

>hexagram nominates Ivanka, someone who was ruled to not be a jew under Halakha by jewish authorities in Israel
Trust a Jew to try and sneak a disqualified entrant past the authorities.

>Muslims dindu nuffin.
>They are good boi's

No, just Slavic.

I would like to nominate Dr. Michael Savage.

Nope he's pretending to be above it all now
What do real Jews think about him

>tfw när Cred Forums säkert tror du är seriös :^)))

No

That's not true, our highest halachic authority said she is Jewish. You're just wrong.

What are you laughing at, goy?

A question to all you hook nosed inbred kike bastards. Would Ivanka Trumps kids even count are real jews by jewish religious standards? I though only kikespaws out of ethnic jewish mothers count in your weird khazar cock worshipping matriarchy.

Of course her kids will be considered 100% Jewish. According to the Talmud, a convert is just as Jewish as someone born Jewish. In fact, the Talmud even goes on to say that it is against Jewish law to treat a convert any differently or even remind them that they converted.

> ethnic mothers
> cock worshipping
One or the other, dude