Is there a single shred of evidence that they post on Cred Forums, reddit, or anywhere else...

Is there a single shred of evidence that they post on Cred Forums, reddit, or anywhere else? They've clearly become the boogeyman of the year, but I've yet to see anything that says they have operations online, and that the people claiming to be CTR are trolls.

Is there any evidence of this group on Cred Forums, or is this the new JIDF?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IxsAt
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4vk4c9/ctr_caught_using_prewritten_responses_same/
youtu.be/jFzSrIxNWYM
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8351)
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8157)
wired.com/2007/12/clinton-staff-a/)
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/)
latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/27/donald-trump-s-online-trolls-turn-on-their-god-emperor.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. CTR

What the fuck did you just fucking say, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

How the fuck would a CTR shill know what JIDF is? It was huge in the early days of Cred Forums, but has almost never been mentioned since.

fpbp

Wow looks like the guys at CTR are learning how to use Google

Oh I don't know OP

When you google search Cred Forums do you not see the articles by 3rd rate publications discussing us? Tubby liberal nu males and fat feminists browse our board trying to "out" us as 1488ers.

OK, pretend I am a shill for CTR. The surest way you can BTFO me is by posting some evidence.

Here you go:

The new influx is mostly tourists who've heard of us recently. I've never seen any proof that anyone has been paid to post here.

Record Status:
[ ] Corrected
[ ] Uncorrected
[X] Fucked

Your "evidence" is a post asking for evidence. Bravo

On Reddit, yes. On Cred Forums, no.

It's a post of a CTR shill telling people that CTR doesn't exist

JIDF is much older than Cred Forums.

What kind of proof do you want?

Bernie Sanders supporters can tell you they fucked with them, there's a variety of articles online about them, the Young Turks did a video about them, and David Brock's life and doings are an easy thing to find out about.

They are very much a real thing. And they're fucking terrible.

We understand Paco, you want us to tell u our methods so you can tell CTR center how to cover their tracks better and get a raise. Ain't helping though, no shill no chill, gotta work to get the monies

There were a few people that disclosed they worked for it with screen shots. Could be fake but it's not our job to prove they were fake it's now yours.

archive.is/IxsAt

Is there any evidence that they're on Reddit either? I mean evidence as to how they're portrayed on Cred Forums (buying old accounts to shitpost, false-flagging, vote manipulation, etc.)

>Ron Paul
>fascism

Nothing in the OP says they don't exist. They very clearly exist as a superPAC, but there isn't any evidence that they false flag, troll, etc. on Cred Forums

Considering the CTR website says they operate on reddit is a pretty good start.

Here you go:

They openly state it. Correcting the record on Twitter and Reddit.

Cred Forums is simply not relevant enough for them.

THIS. I'm looking for something like THIS.

Unfortunately it's terribly insubstantial. Anybody could have created that it ~5 minutes.

Is there anything more concrete?

CTR here. Good evening and great question. We do monitor your forum for incorrect accusations about the Democratic nominee. For the record, HRC generously pays us in Uranium. Thank you. Have a great day!

Don't whine because you weren't here for

>CTR outing themselves by copy pasting their info into a post after 1 day of Cred Forums being massively shilled. And then missing fellow shill berating dumb shill, and then mising shills bitch about their supervisor
>Missing shills posting their paycheck after they got paid, missing the shill not blacking out their info
>Missing Cred Forums figuring out how to apply for shilling, posting their "resumes," and then result.
>Missing the week of Cred Forums shilling itself along with CTR for money
>Missing the repeated threads of Cred Forums anons posting their pay after they were finished
>Missing Cred Forums harassing high up CTR members on social media, phone, and irl
>Missing creepy Cred Forums anons finding CTR headquarters, just standing outside and taking pictures
>Missing insane Cred Forums member get into CTR quarters by pretending to be a contractor

At this point, I just pity you, OP.

>asking for evidence is trolling
Here's your (you)

I've been here almost every day, and I never recall a thread like that.

Have screenshots?

well there are a few links in that the same exact responses come up on both websites. Could be shitposting but I'd like to think shitposters put more effort than to go between the two sites to copy paste.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4vk4c9/ctr_caught_using_prewritten_responses_same/

This kind of sinks up with how after every major political event and scandal on the Clintons there is a burst of support for maybe two days using copy pasted stuff 24/7 then it just disappears. They obviously take steps when hiring people.

Sure it is. What kind of retard would legitimately ask that question?

"hurr drr someone show me proof that x is secretly doing y"

No, looks like you win this one. Time to pack it up and call it a night. It's not enough Hillary admitted to combating "online trolls" by paying CTR 6 million dollars, no we need tangible evidence! We need screen shots! BUT WAIT THOSE CAN BE DOCTORED!!! (Anything, literally anything you post on Cred Forums can be doctored, but I digress)

It's not enough there are literally tens of people coming on and spamming every thread with "Stupid Drumpfkins" or "I like Trump, but this debate..." posts to fill its own /ctr/ containment board. No, its just not enough.

Seriously user, open your eyes. Hillary herself admitted to doing it, what more proof do you need?

syncs*

You have to know the secret password only True Trump supporters know if I'm going to let you see it

Did you notice how ever since CTR became a thing you never see anyone post about JIDF anymore?

I'm sure it's pure cooncidence though

Thread smells like CTR damage control anyway.

Coincidence

Here for every day for how long? I'm finding it strange that you didn't see a single one. For a good week there were constant threads about it. Search the archive. Raid threads were deleted, so you'll have to ask other anons for those screencaps, you'll probably get them if you ask them for it enough. The were posting them in every CTR thread for awhile.

CTR will always use Cred Forums memes wrong.

>implying CTR gives a shit about your or Cred Forums's opinions

this board is small potatoes.

>Hillary admitted to combating "online trolls" by paying CTR 6 million dollars
She absolutely said this, but the only verified CTR posts have been along the line of "Thanks for your opinion! We value your opinion, but did you know Hillary supports blah blah blah.... Check out hillaryclinton. com for more info. Thanks!"
i.e. the ridiculously polite, inoffensive ones that change nobody's opinion.

>It's not enough there are literally tens of people coming on and spamming every thread with "Stupid Drumpfkins" or "I like Trump, but this debate..." posts to fill its own /ctr/ containment board. No, its just not enough.
There have always, ALWAYS been a huge amount of trolls on Cred Forums. They make "drumpf btfo" threads because they get the most (you)s.

Those were some sticky situations.

it says on their fucking website that they target reddit, facebook, and twitter. It doesn't really matter if they post here or not, shills a shill. Whether they're a goon, JIDF, or CTR they need to be pointed out and ridiculed

>we are the current boogie man,
they see frogs everywhere, and are worried "young" tech savy folks with social media MEME power will swing the vote away.

so they send $$$ to distract you

Since you are obviously dodging and disregarding my post, you leave me no choice but to assume you are being paid, and/or are shitposting for your own amusement. I won't fuel it. I won't feed you.

Enjoy your $0.04, Schlomo Goldblathallstein

Then how did we supposedly rig the polls?

I've seen the "I'm a CTR shill, AMA" threads where the OP never provide's any evidence, because "Hillary is far too careful to ever leave a paper trail" (which is ridiculous given the server stuff).

I'd be most interested in the person who forgot to take off the personal info, and if that could be used to actually confirm this person worked for CTR. If any user has a screenshot of that, please post.

If they're not posting here and on reddit, then WTH are they doing with their millions?

Yet you missed CTR HQ getting doxxed?
It really happened.
There was also a CTR noob who accidentally copy/pasted an email from his boss telling him what to say when shilling who was also berated by other shills.
There have been plenty of AMAs about it some with proof others without; though they still said pretty much the same shit.
The doxxing was hilarious though.
The panic was delicious,

People won't shut up about them "infiltrating" /pol, and that they use strategies like false flagging and voting scripts. I've yet to see a single bit of evidence to either of those.

Sure, shills are bad, but I'd like to get to the truth of what's happening. So far, CTR seems like a giant meme.

Hey Faggots,
My name is David, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

I've seen their verified accounts on Twitter and Reddit doing the super polite posts I mentioned. They have an active, verifiable presence, but it's one that is far milder than Cred Forums would have you believe.

very much pic related

ummm..

I used to work for CTR but quit when I got a better job a McDonald's.
They would only give us one bathroom break per 8 hours.
Hillary told us something about it being "clean energy" and they would remind us it was our privilege to even be graced by such a strong and presidential womyn.
I started pissing in empty botters at my desk and some of us started wearing diapers.
Occasionally I would knock some bottles over and these older fat black ladies in the cubicles near me would cut loose in their adult Pampers.
The smell of POO POO PEE PEE was overwhelming.

Again, I certainly know they exist, but it's with ultra-polite posts that are in no way trolling, false-flagging, or manipulating votes via scripts.

>implying JIDF isn't real

That threads another "I can't provide proof, Hillary is so great she'd never leave a paper trail."

I'd like to see something like this, but with something that you could actually trace back to CTR. Anybody could easily make this in an email and send it to themselves.

Cred Forums has been full of shills on both sides for the past 12 months. Trump did a wonderful job getting Cred Forums to support him in the beginning, and Cred Forums ate it up. Trump generals, frog memes, rampant shitposting. It's only in the last few months Hillary caught onto it, and seemed to have launched a horrid attempt of her own.

But since the presidential debate the other night it's been different. Every pro-trump post was an obvious shill and without the usual chorus of Cred Forums replies it stood out like a sore thumb.

It seems like they're playing it smart now, the shills seem to have calmed.

Doesn't matter. They are doxed and some off them are going to die during the next decade

>termination fees
happy_merchant.jpg

There aren't any, because most of those things never happened. Some did, but have probably been done by Trumpkins as a "proof" that CTR is here.

youtu.be/jFzSrIxNWYM
here faggot. Not a meme

What the hell, I feel like giving a serious answer.

We've clearly been getting pretty consistently invaded by somebody for most of the past year. That it may be CTR is not beyond plausibility since it has been well proven that the group pays people to post pro-Clinton and anti-Trump messages on social media websites in an effort to sway public opinion.

Whether or not Cred Forums is relevant enough to be on their radar is debatable, but again it's not beyond plausibility considering that:

a) Cred Forums is an "underground" site in comparison to facebook or twitter, but it's pretty well known at this point; we frequently make the news and our memes have even made it onto Hillary Clinton's webpage
b) The kind of people who are likely to volunteer to comment liberal garbage on YouTube videos for $0.05 a pop are probably young and computer savvy, and have likely heard of Cred Forums and brought it to CTR's attention in the event they did not know of it already.

However, CTR's involvement on Cred Forums has not been proven definitively, it is just the most popular theory right now. Some other, probably more likely, possibilities as to who might be responsible for the anti-Trump, pro-Hillary shitposting:

>Canadian shitposters who think it's funny to make posts pretending to be CTR and watch everyone sperg out
>Australian shitposters who think it's funny to make posts pretending to be CTR and watch everyone sperg out
>Kids from R.e. ddit or Tu.mblr who are aware of Cred Forums and have the time and energy to spend trying to shit up our board
>other Cred Forums boards raiding us for laughs
>/leftypol/ from 8 chan
>the Jews
>THE JEWS
>IT'S ALWAYS THE JEWS

It's a scapegoat to rationalize people having different opinions.

AWOOO-

stay vigilant my fellow Trump supporters! Clinton might have BTFO Trump in the first debate and things are looking utterly hopeless for us now, but there's still time!

1000x this.

The summer ended and now the fat kids are once again a minority, so those who are left are blaming the CTR boogeyman for ruining their little safe space.

>10% reduction to cover your termination fees
Lmao (((CTR)))

It's far from hopeless. Everyone is just overreacting as usual. Remember August, literally one month ago, when his poll numbers were sinking and everyone was saying he was finished and the election is over?

sources:

- DNCLeaks: ["Yes, Super PAC paying young voters to push back online on Sanders supporters"](wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8351) (direct quote, annotated summary of an fox interview)

=

- DNCLeaks: ["CTR and HFA were also pushing a contrary message on Ryan meeting last week"](wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8157) (also direct quote, CTR = Correct The Record)

=

- As early as 2007 [Wired: "Clinton Staff and Volunteers Busted for Astroturfing"](wired.com/2007/12/clinton-staff-a/)

=

- [Barrier Breakers 2016: A Project of Correct The Record](correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/) (official press release from PAC itself)

> Task force will help Clinton supporters push back on online harassment

=

> Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to **push back against attackers on social media platforms like** Twitter, Facebook, **Reddit**, and Instagram.

=

Edit: CTR: 100+ people on payroll with median 1500$ per month, 6M$ budget for just Q1 and Q2 2016 - and its for infographics you can mostly see on the bottom of their press release. Suuure....

Test

>it's a screenshot of an email so it must be true
I'm not saying CTR doesn't shill here but you must be retarded if you think that's proof of anything.

Oh hey look at all this convenient proof

No evidence. I haven't any yet.

Aside from their own statements?

It's a made up thing by Drumpfkins because they don't believe that someone can actually disagree with their meme candidate. So no, someone has to pay these people to hold and express these opinions because who would disagree with Drumpf, right? Now watch how they reply with shill, poo and designated, but don't answer the problem. More and more people are making up to this intellectual bankruptcy.

Well, the moment before the debates, a CTR bot literally started posting its own code for the fields of "date" and "time" within its own comment. It was pretty funny.

It was an anti trump comment that said something like:
>Did you see how drump failed on september %th at %ar$% debate /pol BTFO

This was posted before the debate even happened, late at night. After this it began posting all kinds of shit including entire stretches of its own code and responding to itself over and over again.

Also the samefagging is a really good tell. They post a comment then link to their own comment saying "this".

Also pic related

>Set up a pac to literally 'correct the record' on social media
>where's the proofs?

Their name for one

>Correct the Record, a super PAC coordinating with Clinton's campaign, is spending some $1 million to find and confront social media users who post unflattering messages about the Democratic front-runner.

latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html

It's not a secret. They probably put a lot more effort in to Twitter and jewbook but I'm sure they would have a few shills lurking here.

No, OP, CTR doesn't provide evidence, they just shitpost.

this man is correct.

shut up idiot

anyone who tried to use Cred Forums yesterday after the debate can tell you shilling is fucking real.

it was like a raid, and they screenshotted their own shit.

it was meant to be seen by normies and not really influence regular Cred Forums users.

this popped up last night really fast

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/27/donald-trump-s-online-trolls-turn-on-their-god-emperor.html

it was already widely known that they'd planned to execute a massive social media blitz with the debate

i've only heard about CTR on Cred Forums so as far as I'm concerned, I'm not even certain it exists.

>confusing next level shitposts for shilling

You fucking idiot. I do this all the time. Did you notice this comment here? Notice I claim to be a Trump supporter to gain trust but in the same comment I declare Trump is BTFO and things are utterly hopeless. It works. Notice how this autist here took my comment as legit and didn't recognise it for the shitpost it was All the CTR in pol are just trolls trolling autismos

What is she trying to turn our country into India? What if she passes a law like that?
Will everybody be shitting themselves?
REEEEEEE?!

also, the admins on plebbit are allowing them to fuck with the_donald, delaying upvotes, meaning the entire front page of plebbit was spamming with pro hillary stuff last night.

it's real and it's organized.

We should take our revenge somehow. kek wills it.

I don't know about correcting the record because that seems to imply I'd favor Hillary and not mention the fact she's a soul-less cunt that will do the Jews bidding

But if someone knows of a way to get hired to mock Trump on Cred Forums, then hook me the fuck up, cause I'm doing it for free right now.

You're a big abstraction.

no

but it's important to have a common enemy

you can go to their website you know

you can even sign up with them if you want !

they will send you a daily 'talking point' to shill with

Fuck you, dumb outback cunt. Go suck an emu's cock. You have enough proof.

EVERYONE THIS THREAD IS NOW AN ANTI HILLARY THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFOCUS

FUCK YOU SHILL OP

Suck my BIG

FAT

theres no evidence they're on Cred Forums and I'm guessing they're not.
but hillary's campaign themselves were advertising CTR to go on twitter and other social media.
it would be EXTREMELY surprising if they don't work on reddit

COCK

JIDF supports Trump because he's for Israel. CTR on the other hand doesn't like Trump so they are shilling for their candidate Hillary.

That's all.

/thread

There's never been proof. It's just ideological warfare. Cred Forums has never come to conclusions on its own. Cred Forums is the very essence of counter-culture, and they will latch on to anything controversial they can, be it for lulz or to make themselves feel "woke".

It's easier to dismiss all dissent and opposing sides as shills or inherently biased than it is to substantiate an argument or prove a point.

I love it when FBI user tells us there are shills in the threads and he is impressed by our ability to spot them and he has literally lead a huge role in /cfg/ and their work on the clinton foundation.

YOU FUCKERS. THIS IS A SHILL THREAD. EITHER A MENTALLY BANKRUPT MISGUIDED FUCKER AT BEST OR A SERIOUS SHILL THREAD THE EVIDENCE IS ALL THERE ALREADY.

Any positive mention of Hillary online has to be taken sceptically specifically because CTR exists. They're open about how much money they put into it, and we've seen the same image/filename spammed hundreds of times in a few hours. Of course they're spamming shit here, as well as everywhere else.

It's just a meme. learn to play along or GTFO

do you actually think we unironically worship a crudely drawn frog?

do you think we bottle our piss or trade memes for real world currency?

it's fucking satire.

Nice trips, faggot

looks like kek is with us tonight

anti-slide

I can't fucking find it (hard drive is unorganized as fuck) but someone found their distribution list and some internal memos confirming shilling.

>checks ID
jews' boys pulls through on doxing CTR?