TRUMP GENERAL - WOKE AS FUCK EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs
>Trump stops at Miami Diner 9/27/16
youtu.be/wVZ8Lk6MghY
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/hCEEPGNvB-4
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Trump/Bloomberg post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/zogu2VTQ9Sk
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHReqKRvonE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y23YtUAZieQ
cesrusc.org/election/
youtube.com/watch?v=S6Y5FwQ2mGk
youtube.com/embed/ZIL38se8nzM
youtu.be/3XSuG5aCFGs
youtube.com/watch?v=uttxscMBQwk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
imdb.com/title/tt3136112/?ref_=m_nmfmd_act_3
teamliquid.net/forum/general/383301-us-politics-mega-thread?page=5235
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America's back, boys!

Let me tell you a secret.

How do you bump a thread and keep it alive? Post something important or shitpost for (You)'s that will automatically bump the thread.

JEB IS SURGING

HIT DAT REPLY BUTTON AND GIVE ME YOUS

We're in charge now

SHILLS BTFO

SOON

5 FOR JEB SURGE

WHO IS THIS AL EPPO?

DOES HE WORK WITH THE HACKER, Cred Forums?

IF I AM ELECTED I WILL BRING THESE TWO HOOLIGANS TO JUSTICE!

>I have literally no feel to describe Trump surge after (((losing))) the first debate

pic unrelated

>All polls are in Trump's favour
>+0.5 after the debates
>People are still saying he lost

MAKE NEIGHBORS GREAT AGAIN!

Is this the greatest story of redemption in American history?

REMINDER: LA TIMES == SHIT POLL

>b-but CNN said...

Hey boys, you excited to see me debate?

Hillary is soooooo cute

kek. Nothing better to do with your time?

I do

Because I knew it was going to happen

Sup Funland

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHReqKRvonE

Have a few cents, I'm feeling generous right now

Also please explain that fucking video you cunt

I'm pretty sure we have to wait another week for all polls to be post-debate.
After all, the LA times is an average of the previous seven days.

you know nothing about QT

If he failed so badly it would show on the average.

Finnish people live in extreme boredom and do not ever express their feelings. So sometimes the bottled up emotions come out like this. See also: Spurdo.

Cruz has a spot in my heart now

Ebin xDDDDDDDDD

In Canadian history.

Canadian history.

no, it is specifically designed to measure daily changes and whether or not they are significant, plus next week are nog vote cycles down

YOU FEEL THE THUNDER START TO MOVE YOU
YOU FEEL YOUR PULSE BEGIN TO RISE
THE NIGHT'S A SHOCK THAT CUTS RIGHT THROUGH YOU

AND YOU COME ALIVE

Yes, that barely-suppressed mini-seizure was kawaii/10

Here's hoping she's even "cuter" at Debate 2.0

>1 second

what the hell is this meme

Check 9/12, the day after Hillary collapsed

>high energy

He is Vegeta to Trump's Goku

thats some pixelation you got there m8

>Finnish people live in extreme boredom

Why though? How different can it be from other countries?

>mfw living in the happiest country according to polls from a couple of years

Finland. stop drinking akvavit and go to bed

WE OUT HERE

It looks like her scales are chafing against the suit and she's trying to shift in into a more comfortable position and it's just making it worse

It was done intentionally.

Only if he can save the internet

I WAS CHOSEN BY HEAVEN

HEAR MY NAME WHEN YOU PRAY

TO THE SKY

SEE CAROLUS RISE

You guys did produce Apocalyptica though, one of my favorite bands. Thanks for that, you guys are cool.

So I heard you Drumpfer Divers want to deport all the Mexicans....HOWEVER when the Mexicans take Taco Bell back to Mexico with them what then hmmmm?? I guess I just checkmated you stormweeeenies lol

>Trump went UP post-debate

Okay, this is weird. I was completely expecting them to fuck with the polls to drop his numbers so they could push a narrative.

What's happening lads?

J U S T
U
S
T

just saw the new poll. he fucking did win the debate holy shit!

you don't have to lie to me user

The media is trying HARD to make it seem like he lost.

I'm glad to see it, but am going to remain cautious until I see a full week of results since the black support is currently in 'outlier' mode.

If Trump is still in the lead in the USC poll in a week, it will translate to a marginal-to-nonexistent bounce for Clinton.

>welt.de yesterday
>drumpf BTFOOO x-DDDD
>welt.de today
>there was no winner
>welt.de tomorrow
>Trump is the clear winner of the debate

>Why though? How different can it be from other countries?
No one partakes in any smalltalk ever unless drunk or with people that are already friends. So the amount of interaction most Finns have with anyone else in their daily lives is on average incredibly minimal.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y23YtUAZieQ

NO NO NO NO STOP BRIGADING POLLS YOU FUCKING STORMWEENIES FUCK NO NO DRUMPF DRUMF DRUMF DRUMF *farts*

Mexican food is legit nasty bro.
Nothing of value lost IMO.
Also legal citizens are welcome to stay.

It's true. I thought it would look sillier.

>media trust at an all-time low
>most people stopped watching after 40 minutes
>anyone who isn't up Hillary's anus could see Lester was biased as fuck

pick one

What will happen during the Comey hearing today?

Nothing?

Mexican food is best described as slop, drop, and roll.

I've been out of the loop today, can someone show me the polls Trump is doing better in? I suspected he would go up.

>trusting the Lügenpresse

Taco Bell is actually tex-mex
Actual mexican food is shit, we can make mexican food better than actual mexicans

You don't understand, the polls are already fucked.
This is Donald fucking his way through fucked polls anyway.

Oh come on I can't even cross board?

u r OK in my book

source on the complete video?

ASS TO ASS

>Implying it's hard to make a fucking burrito, taco, or ceviche.

Nah they can go

Sweet meme bro

cesrusc.org/election/

Jeb is surging.

The only poll out so far is the LA Times poll where he's up. 5%

Yes, 1/7 of the poll is from yesterday. The rest of it is averaging out yesterday with the past 6 days. If he went up, that means he went up in data collected today.

Is there an uncensored version of katy perry voting naked yet?

Lester Holt sounded HORRIBLE on the radio

(You)

Sounds nice. American liberals talk way too much. Small talk about nothing. Talking just to be talking. It's very annoying.

Thanks!

How many hours from jow?

>Tfw when Trump triggers third impact

We don't need a single mexican for their food
Actually we don't need them for anything

One of my favorite things about these threads is when the LA Times poll comes out in the middle of the night, and hearing the cheers of a couple dozen anons in the thread

Its so nice

cute. CUTE

Sounds bad, why don't you do something about it?

Is this the reason you lash out at Trump?

Do you envy the sight of such huge groups rallying behind him?

Go to spain for some fiesta and siesta for a while, it'll be good on you

hey...
...has trump...
...actually started yet?

What celebrity. Is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=S6Y5FwQ2mGk

Here you go Adolf

It is nice for a while. But imagine not talking with anyone for months and then years. You just sort of exist in a shared space in public.

>I plead the fifth

The Obama Administration will come crashing down

youtube.com/embed/ZIL38se8nzM

What?

Remember user, you are not alone

Ahahaha Drumpfkins are this retarded

so this is where donald gets all his energy from... straight from the source!

I'm glad Tom Shillue is one of the few hosts that doesn't shit on Trump. I only wish Andy would stop being a libertarian fag and get it together.

You apparently didn't see the gravis poll, Mika and dilbert saying "he lost the debate but will win voters"

GET IN HERE LADS
youtu.be/3XSuG5aCFGs

S C A T
A
T

Crushing Hillary?
Yeah, he did it two days ago.

Don't you guys poo in street?

POO
O
O

Change Ivanka to Megyn Kelly

YEBWINSLOL.

I'm glad we have Mika back. Kinda.
youtube.com/watch?v=uttxscMBQwk

>Sounds bad, why don't you do something about it?
Do what? Change the entire Finnish society? If you talk to someone you don't know, everyone will consider you crazy.

Awesome

IN
N

She probably wasn't actually naked or else the dude fucking with camera files would sell the pics to tmz or mr skin for $$$$$

Isn't it 1 day behind meaning this poll represents Monday?

LOO
O
O

Dahnald, I've got the shot. You've got your delegates ready, right?

or melania

Don't you have friends to talk to? I'm about to go to the bar to play some pool with whoever is there, which will probably be friends because it is a small place. Nobody ever calls me except my work asking me to come help, or my family once a month maybe. You may be right though. Being too isolated might be as bad as how overly friendly people are here. That's why I like it here. I can talk to people if i want to and leave whenever I want.

I bet you guys were really bummed out when all of pol's pant shitting prayers went unanswered

Taco Bell is shit.

She's still due for a date with the rope, but I guess it's a sign that the Trump seed is strong and ever potent once imbibed.

My goodness.... This... Th-this TRUMP.... H-HE HE DOESNT STOP WINNING DOES HE!?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

If he saves the internet, then yes.

>Trump was defensive, and debated poorly at points, but he did not look crazy. And pundits noticed that he intentionally avoided using his strongest attacks regarding Bill Clinton’s scandals. In other words, he showed control. He stayed in the presidential zone under pressure. And in so doing, he solved for his only remaining problem. He looked safer.

>By tomorrow, no one will remember what either of them said during the debate. But we will remember how they made us feel.

>Clinton won the debate last night. And while she was doing it, Trump won the election. He had one thing to accomplish – being less scary – and he did it.

Noice. Much appreciated.

Woah, is that real?
It looks like that toilet is really there.

what did she mean by this

Who /Yebhead/ here?

Reminder

All the "libertarians" on that network are dumb. Kat timpf, Kennedy, stossel, and gutfeld (even though Dana converted him to cuckservatism) are all idiots.

Nah, no real friends. The only way to get any seems to be drunk at a party.. however you still have to already be in a group to join parties, else you will be left alone at the party.

Of course. Trump's massive loss made up for it though.

We're his friends.

she's a cheater and a liar satan, you know dis

Kippis friend. I forget how bleak it is out there. Keep on shiposting

Perfect video to start the day with.

Hmmm.... Really makes you think...

One of the debates won't have anything for Hillary to lean on. And the last debate moved her even closer to death from stroke.

>"India"

has scott dilbert said who each character is voting for yet?

girthy, high test Don

Jennifer Connelly

It's so addicting

I worship the man and I've never had any dreams about him. Liberal women must really love to be dominated.

Closer to the truth than you will ever know...

>14 year old me
she's a degenerate.

We'll see if this is an outlier or a trend, but it seems that whoever got polled by USC today must have seen through Lester's shenanigans.

Lets dance Cred Forums
And lets make our country great again!

Romney won the 2012 general election, MSM shills in full damage control mode

yes

reading this gave me cancer

She's so obvious about it too; opening her mouth in mock laughter, like she's using it to make fun of Trump as well as to signal. Normies just saw arrogance.

This just went from 4D chess to 5D.

>pant shitting
I have a new way to identify CTR shills now. Thank you.

Well, they're not really about to have a sex dream about Hillary, are they?

S C A T
A
T

So can anyone with basic social skills sweep in to Finland and steal your women? Serious question, want a Finnfu.

>milo
when will this little mentally ill shit finally get aids and fucks off?

Hillary thought she did pretty well with her (((zingers))) she's tried almost every fucking day since the general started. She forgot that the debate would give everyone in America a chance to remember what a fucking cunt she is and that her voice was sounded like condescending nails on a chalkboard

Tat it is ;_;

MAGA

SAUCE??????

How can anybody seriously argue that Hillary won the debate?

I mean, I can concede that perhaps it wasn't Trump's best performance (although, I think he had a VERY strong start, I think those first 30 minutes were the best debating he's ever done, and he only lost his momentum/looked bad as the result of the biased moderator), but how can you watch Hillary's performance and say "wow, she did great!". I think she performed pretty much as everybody had expected: she came into it with a bunch of meaningless pre-prepared lines and zingers and it showed, and she generally seemed robotic and unlikable.

She seemed a little bit out of it and slow, and was thoroughly unprepared to handle Trump's aggressiveness, particularly early on when he was hyper-aggressive. When he would interrupt her, unlike a normal candidate that would immediately try to counter his point, she would continue to just slowly recite her memorized line. When she tried to interrupt him, he told her to fuck off and she never really attempted to interrupt him ever again. He also stumped her on plenty of points, and, by comparison, her counters were never quite as witty or sharp, and she sometimes fumbled her words. She didn't seem in control of the debate; if anything, the moderator did.

At best, it's perhaps a Hillary win in terms of perception, but I doubt even that, given that this debate finally exposed, to millions of people, that Trump isn't some maniac monster. Furthermore, people went into the debate with high expectations of Hillary and low expectations of Trump, and at a minimum, I don't think Hillary delivered on those high expectations. I also think the inverse of this is why so many Trump supporters are feeling let down by Trump's debate performance; they went into the debate with high expectations of Trump (thinking he was going to eviscerate her and bring up a ton of extremely damning topics) and low expectations of Hillary (she was going to poop her pants and have a seizure).

2spoopy4me

>this is reality

that image clearly represents hillary's strategy. she threw everything and the kitchen sink at trump and the best she could do is not lose badly or at best tie trump.

hillary was BTFO

this

According to my calculations Trump is stumped and can't win. He is a pseudo conservative, a cry baby, and a racist.

My data shows Hillary in the lead with 100% of the vote

Just donated $100 to Trump. First political donation ever. Anyone donate yet?

Is this a deleted scene from Requiem for a Dream or something?

>want a Finnfu.
She'll kill herself at the first sight of a strayan
Alternatively she'll kill herself after hearing your accent
Alternatively she'll kill herself a few days after meeting you

Point is, she'll kill herself, that's what Finns do.

>They are finally realizing that they have lost the youth
Where's your "inevitable" now progressikikes? How's it feel that every generation will now be more right wing than the past? We are the future, and you are barren.

that girl's face

gets me every time

Remember when normies stole Pepe and we poo poo pee pee'd him back? Now he's a nazi frog and radioactive.

I'm beginning to wonder who's playing who between the two of them. Scott thinks he's getting affection from a younger woman, and his neighbor believes she'll tame him. Can't wait to see who's playing who when he dies in a few years c:

>14 year old me

People don't dream a different age, unless she means that she literally is 14 atm she's bullshitting.

I'm not going to say definitely not. But the usual rules still apply. Be good looking and tall. Or drunk. Also, many Finnish women avoid foreigners, and you will still look insane if you just randomly approach them.

>tfw these are the end times

They should've put up a mugshot with sad Pepe as an illustration.

>and radioactive

Damn, that's very different from here bro. Its OK, like says, we're your friends. I'm going out to have a drink and play some pool, goodnight everyone and like always, its been good talking to you. MAGA!

With 100% sampled dems like a CNN/ORC poll?

that frog doesn't look very sad. this is sure to confuse people on the spectrum.

What hasn't the internet turned into Hitler though?

I bought 3 hats.

That's kind of the problem when literally nobody likes you. I remember back in 2008 and 2012 people actually really adored king nigger and were hyped to vote for him to get rid of that white guilt.

Nobody fucking likes shitlery, it's all about Don convincing normies he's not an evil racist

I live in America and I can assure you that Trump is going to win the General Election, I have spoken with a large amount of people and just by simply mentioning the WALL their vote goes STRAIGHT to TRUMP.

I'm actually being serious here, ever since Trump said he would build that wall our country has been going nuts for him, the online polls won't show it because most of these voters here don't even know how to use the internet.

I swear to you on my life that you don't have to worry about a damn thing in this election.

Congrats everyone and thank you for making this miracle happen.

America will be GREAT AGAIN!

Why don't trump supporters watch debates?

I've bought a ton of stuff. But it hasn't been cold enough for the hoodie yet.

it's unironically from a movie her husband directed about her having sex with a black guy

>tfw you live in the universe where cartoon frogs get interpreted as hate symbols.

It's funny because you people think you are "woke", or rather "awake" due to your voting for trump, when in reality those of us that are awake are laughing at all you morons losing your shit over fake choices.

This election was decided before it began.

FOOLISH

mfw nobody notices my get and hillary gets away with her shenanigans

I didn't like him, but now, I guess he ain't bad. I'd consider him. He's a good debater

a better question is: has anybody called sean hannity?

If you're expecting the debates to be an attempt at a MSM hatchet job to begin with, why bother watching?

Checked

IT'S RUBIO

Genuinely surprised nobody on Cred Forums has made a meme picture about this yet.

Ours forever, even r9k must be thanking us.

>Gamerghazi still exists
Are they really still this assmad

to piggyback on this, I'd like to know why CTR's been so desperate across all social media platforms since the debate.

I mean- people are welcome to dream that "LOL DRUMPF GOT CRUSHED" or whatever, but they left too many tells for weaponized autists not to notice. They're scared; my confidence in a landslide has been nothing but restored since the debate.

Friendly reminder: if you're not registered to vote, do so today. Even if you don't, dead fucks and illegals will. If Trump loses this thing and you didn't vote, we only have ourselves to blame.

We run this; keep it up

Reminder that the Cruz redemption arc is the best thing to happen so far in the general election

Shut up you gigantic faggot. If it was over they wouldn't be shilling themselves to death. The press has lost so much credibility it is insane, NO ONE that votes reoublican wilk ever turn on the tv again and not see it for the bullshit that it is. Add onto that all the Bernie babies that got redpilled and you have a good 60% of the country that no longer believes their lies.

Edgy as fuck bro

Many thanks America.
Not sure why, but I couldn't find that one in my collection.

Like a theater movie? Like R rated? Can we do simulated jizz in R rated movies?

It's only redemption if he can save the internet

>666

Ahahaha faggot! Transformation of Drumpfkins into Bernouts is complete! Are you behind on your rent too?

Is she still alive?

That is pretty incredible though. There's literally no countering it. Its the purest and most perfect form of propaganda.

There's nothing that you can say that would be bad about Pepe. People will see this article about Pepe being a symbol of hate and go "haha memes! its the feels bad man frog!", they'll look at it like an Onion article, hardened internet people like us will celebrate victory, "You've lost haven't you?"

There's something so purely innocent about it, but yet the way it VALIANTLY brings people together its almost like mob mentality. When it gets brought up by the likes of fucking Hillary Clinton it only makes us laugh even harder and fight even harder.

I only wish I was a kid in school again so I could write about how a vietnamese claymation forum used a cartoon frog to wage psychological warfare to help sway an election of the most powerful country in the world unintentionally

Ted, go to bed. Don't forget to check your mailbox.

>Cruz redemption arc
Once El Rato, always El Rato
If he stops Obongo from stealing the internet I'll at least stop memeing on him until the backstab comes in 2020

>simulated

Kek can we get an update?

>see "get registered now" ads on every website
>mfw Hillary is paying ad people because she thinks registering more will outweigh her losses

Post your PayPal address and I'll donate to your toilet fund. Maybe we'll get enough for a month's worth of toilet paper too.

Guys, I just realized why Liberalds like Islam so much.

The start of Islam is basically some guy who gets high and trips out in the mountain, fights against authority, then kills everyone who disagrees with him.

>tfw huge new polling comes out for Trump but it's bumped off the front page

Feels bad man.

>Hopefully Hillary will still be around

we're watching; I guarantee it

All my Lil Marco memes have no value

Better not vote then. Then on Inauguration day you can bitch about who won and how this country is fucked. You have no right to bitch at all if you don't vote. "oh it's just one vote" Do you know how many millions of people in this country think that way? If all you "only one voters" fucking voted the whole political landscape would change. But no. Make it all about you. Pull your head out of your ass edgelord.

kek

So much CTR, leafposters, plebbit shillbots and and Cred Forums degenerates.. what is up with responding to these trolls? I understand if you have a good counterpoint for an election issue to post it for others to see but I don't understand the need to engage these time wasters

I'm pretty sure there are more democrat leaning unregistered voters than republicans.

I know that feel

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own Reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing back towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try and how much we try to blend in, we're picked out like our fucking heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shut down we have had zero success. And it's not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single English speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WON'T YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU YOU FUCKING SCUM.

>Using proxies to tarnish the good name of India
You know they have about 20 gods for punishing that kind of thing.

any official reports on the debate ratings yet?

I bet mitt Romney is mad as fuck.
He never had this kind of support

how many people do you think watch the VP debate? will it matter at all?

Probably. But that doesn't mean registering a few thousand will fix her massive fuck ups.

so wait, we have now our own propagandameme?

that's pretty cool

Wew thanks lad

I saw 80 million on here

Nelson says 84 million watched on 14 channels.

imdb.com/title/tt3136112/?ref_=m_nmfmd_act_3

Most watched debate in history.
84 million on TV alone, i think.

sheeeit, I could tell that her blinking fit was actually to cover her looking down to read something but I never considered her having a built in teleprompter, fml

It's almost like we have our own opinions or something

Being loyal to your race. Nothing will sway you from truth and the goal of a better future for white children

84 million domestically, 14 million internationally, millions more online.

blame the JIDF for failing so bad that we absorbed their tactics and expanded upon them

we are the fucking cyber kikes and are literally unstoppable, just wait until our memes finish taking over reality like a good goyim

there are more socially liberal leaning people, but financially people lean towards conservative

Hmm. The degeneration of our country continues

how lazy were the reptilians in picking this girl's name?
human... huma.. yes, that's good

Now that El Rato finally bent the knee, I can become the CruzMissile I always wanted to be

Debate poll

FUCK YOU CTR FAGGOT. LONG LIVE Cred Forums. THE WHITE RACE WILL NOT BOW DOWN TO YOU. WE DO NOT FORGET. WE DO NOT FORGIVE.

STAY STRONG FELLOW BROS, OUR TIME IS NEAR.

REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 4TH OF NOVEMBER

ITS GONNA BE EPIC

It's called the redpill

I doubt it. He's an establishment stooge and was supposed to lose to Obama.

WE SHALL CONQUER!

Do you all speak English?

I'll keep her Vitamin D levels high

holy shit, when did Ted receive his first pepe package? Could this be what convinced him to conclude his "soul-searching"?

Kek. Married to Wiener

>I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use.
He doesn't know what site he's on lol.

>mfw adblock is now common

NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

GOOGLE FAGGOT GOOGLE FAGGOT GOOGLE FAGGOT

And that's how Cred Forums won the meme war

we'll never see it, will we?

He received it on Thursday and endorsed Trump on Friday. No bullshit.

You can look through the archives for this pic of me mailing it a week ago. File name is the same so it should be easy to find.

literally the day before he endorsed Trump

You're having a hard time today

hey, there

looks like you're posting from a cucked country while making suggestions about ours

how about you fix your fucking liberal shithole of a country and cast away your confirmation bias before unintentionally playing psyops on a board built by us on a network built by us on a protocol built by us for ourselves

get real, aussie bitch

Yeah I just registered yesterday (changed addresses since last election) and saw a note to contact them if I don't receive my voter registration card in 2 weeks- that past the deadline for my state's registration! Noone should be waiting for the last minute because bureaucratic fuckups might leave you out of this historic election

Debate poll Please vote
Debate poll Please vote
Debate poll Please vote
Debate poll Please vote
Debate poll Please vote

it's funny because that is actually exactly what he would look like in drag

I donated $35 one time and get emails every day.

I've donated twice and gotten two hats.

wew lads. this is a pasta

>How can anybody seriously argue that Hillary won the debate?
If they didn't actually watch the debate

damn skippy. why weren't you registered for the primaries? no interest?

ya thats what I was going for, here's a rare tim

>Pmurt

As much as El Rato is a snivelling coward who would do or say anything for delegates, if he's really a "dominionist" who thinks he's the second coming or something, maybe the bible verses actually broke through to him.

>"My god almighty... the plague of frogs... How could I have been so blind, Dahnald?"

Is the furry IT guy having a hearing today? And if so, when?

Absolutely Bernout tier.

took me a minute to comprehend this image

>I DO COKAINE.jpg

That's Christine's (Stronge independant woymn) way of saying a character is ebil

It's like that in the sonichu (sonic + pikachu) comics

if true, I like how it takes them 40 seconds to change ipconfig

This motherfucker doesn't even know yet
>muh nazi frog

DON'T CALL ANYBODY

Hard to say. It definitely didn't hurt. I wish I could see the face of the person who opened it.

>what the...
>oh, it's a Pepe with the word of God on it
>gotta get this up to the Senator ASAP

Bought a shit, two coffee, mugs, hat, and stickers.

in like 10 hours I'm guessing, but I bet he wont even show up

expect stall tactics until after the election because this can actually destroy her

Truth will triumph. Like Hitler said.
We have truth on our side.
And truth is objective.

Because their jobs are on the line.

Brock sank a ton of money into Barrier Breakers, and is probably risking jail time if there's any serious investigation into his activities. It's the first real attempt at organized online shilling by a major party, an evolution of the Obama online outreach effort that made him so popular.

If it goes down in flames, is ineffectual, or straight up implodes, his neck - and theirs - will be first on the chopping block for losing to a bunch of wannabe Nazis and their cartoon frog.

Honestly, the existence of CTR has actually made things worse for Hillary, because now there's so much paranoia and resentment caused by the paid shills that her image is impossible to repair, and nobody will believe a good word about her here.

It's a very modern way to shoot yourself in the foot, is all I'm trying to say.

*shirt

I'm Independent. I don't get a vote there

Anyone want a hat? First person to email me at [email protected] gets one.

that sucks. glad you finally registered, though

I feel like both major parties have astroturfed to some degree since 2008. I still think they should be held accountable before the law is changed, but I recognize that both parties do it to a certain extent. Democrats just seem to spend an inordinate amount more since they have much more to lose if they don't lock in the youth vote.

With you 100% on the 3rd and 4th points. The funny thing is that they've been legitimately convinced that we're Nazis in their echo chambers. I'd personally prefer that they suffer as long as possible after receiving a fair trial that proves their guilt 100.0%. No one who supports Trump believes a word on any semi-anonymous community online. We know they're there, and they keep trying. It's almost comforting at this point; feel like that's what you were getting at with the 4th point, but go ahead and clarify if you'd like.

They're definitely good that at that. From the beginning, this was Hillary's race to lose. The media were in the tank for another 4 years of Obama from the beginning; once Bush got pushed out, then Rubio, then Cruz, then his delegates, then mainstream mouthpieces,... It's been a shitshow on all sides this election cycle. I'm sort of beginning to love it. I don't doubt for a second that future elections will be any less of a roller coaster. Players don't set the terms of the game; sure- Hillary and Trump did to a certain extent, but the media opened with clickbaity journalism form the start.

Through their idiocy, they unwittingly empowered Trump. The stars aligned, our path opened, and Trump has carried the mantle as graciously as he's been able. The circus only gets more entertaining from here, by my read.