Why do Americans deem chocolate eggs a threat to society but not assault rifles?

Why do Americans deem chocolate eggs a threat to society but not assault rifles?

Those guns look fucking awesome. Are they all real?

No, they're an image on your screen.

>Seppo education

Fuck me dead mate.

>some faggy shit

bruh

Those guns look fucking stupid and are definetely not real.

>Kids candy with a stupid toy inside that could choke them, because kids are dumb.
I understand why it was banned, not that I agree with it. But regardless Kinder eggs are not protected by the constitution, but nothing is stopping some one from making something similar at home, maybe make the toy edible or something, I don't know what is so special about the retarded eggs?

>for boys
TRIGGERED

Obesity kills way more than guns in the US

>he cant differentiate pixels

Wait that? Those are mexicans in the states? It just a candy though?

>for boys

is this recent can we get this banned like GTAV from target in Australia?

Both -can- be dangerous.

But chocolate eggs are not GUARANTEED by government contract with us that we get to have them. No matter what. Because we need to protect ourselves from others and from the government. You can't protect yourself with chocolate eggs, or keep the government from going full metal jacket on your ass, with chocolate eggs.

Can you imagine that time I almost got raped, if all I had was a mother fucking chocolate egg? What was I gonna do with that? make my attacker eat it and HOPE he choked on the toy? and how would I make him eat this chocolate egg? by asking real nice?

Well, we can tell who the woman-hating leaf is, who wants to take away my right to defend myself, by implying candy. hey look, candy! Not the same as my right to defend myself, you pimple-assed virgin.

Also, those are game model guns, not real guns. retard. Do more homework when you're not playing video games from your bed you can't get up from.

>Implying you can choke on a kinder surprise

Half the fucking reason you got them as a kid was for the shitty little toy.

Children's toys by the way, are bullshit. Those sons of bitches must have cost my parents a fortune and they were all thrown out just a few years later. And that was after the baby toys were already gone.

Assault rifles are illegal. Assault rifle = full automatic fire. The AR-15 is not an assault rifle and you can't buy an assault rifle anywhere unless you are willing to pay thousands of dollars to get a special license, and then another $50k on an old "pre-ban" assault rifle that's grandfathered in to the system.

i saw one of these eggs in a gas station the other day

kinder joy fucking SUCKS
the one in that metallic paper thingy that ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING CHOCOLATE EGG was MUCH better and had MUCH better toys

Have you ever had a kinder egg? They're normal chocolate on the outside but they have a layer of white chocolate inside, this is seen as racist, a layer of white protecting treasure from the horde of brown, forced to live on the outskirts, it's a metaphor for humanity.

Guns aren't put inside of food.

its not
they changed them

I'm a nogunz cuckboy who's country legalized blowing dogs and not 30rd magazines: the thread

kek

Strongly agree. Although, bueno is a good replcement, flavor at least.

Top humor lad

In return for this hilarious comment I will stop leaf posting for ONE (1) Hour

I want Duke Nukem's shotgun but I need to find out if CT has any dumb laws about minimum length or minimum stock length on shotguns. It's not a terribly practical weapon, but if I can't have a semi-auto long rifle you bet your ass I'm going to have a pump action shotgun.

>food advertised to children which includes non-edible choking hazards embedded in it
>tools
>comparable
oh wait...
>leaf

We're fat enough, thanks.

I promise not all Canadians are this pathetic.
>Assault rifles
There's that sjw trigger word, assault.
>Are they agreeing with me now? I said assault! That is supposed to be the buzz word for this, why aren't they listening!?!! Unless... Omg they're racist/sexist/homophone/islamaphone/whateverelse! Shame mode, engage! Screenshot, sharing to echo chamber, eventually it'll show up on a normies wall from their family member and BAM, conversion of hearts and minds to our dogma."

I never understood why people cared about the kinder brand at all, their chocolate is shit, even milka/hershey is better.

How do you fight tyranny and oppression with crappy chocalate?

Because inside the consumable egg is a piece of plastic that is not consumable and serves no practical purpose. On paper a kinder egg is fucking retarded, and so are americans so they had to ban it to avoid all their fat little kids choking on stuff

are nigger children so fucking dumb usa had to ban kinder eggs so that they wouldn't choke on the toys? who tf are so stupid anyway? i loved kinders when i was a kid and i never even thought about eating them.

the right-most AK has an akm muzlebreak, akm gasport, but a 5.45 magazine !?!

Unlike kinder eggs, rifles aren't aimed at childr- wait, nevermind.

How do you fight tanks with rifles?

Who would win?
vietnam style

It's my Norinco BWK92, that's a 5.56 mag user, Bulgarian Circle 10 waffle. It's got 74 wood on there. It has proper Chinese wood now. Here's it with a 5.56 Beryl mag.

Children can't swallow guns...plus, Kinder Egg doesn't even sell here, so we haven't had the opportunity to ban them yet.

Gay here's a less fucked photo

Ironically, That egg can give you cancer

Because soccer moms are tok hooked up on drugs to actually take care and raise their children while being afraid that their drug dealers will try to rob them from excess valuables during nighttime.

>las-guns are legal
Imperial as fuck, america.

They were banned on a federal level by politicians trying to reel in votes from concerned moms.

Haven't you watched any of the fighting in Syra?