Rly makes you shrink

Rly makes you shrink.

How do we dismantle civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AfV5PIAqkSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Import refugees

by flooding countries with brown people

It seems to be doing a fine job of it's own of crashing and burning.

I don't think we need to do much other than sit back and watch.

USA needs suffer the Zimbabwe "i miss the white man" syndrome for a moment.

I agree with it. Indeed we have to dismantle the capitalism and globalism system and establish nationalism.

>Finns
>Civilised

>pepe avatar

I smell trolling.

If things don't change in maybe 4 generations it will. There will not be enough whites left to run the country properly.

First we dismantle the welfare system.

Black people is the only race together with abos that are complete unable to survive/thrive on their own.

EVERYONE IS LITERALLY ASKING US TO APOLOGIZE. REEEEEEEEE.

you insert 6 million jews into it.

it's that simple!

>dismantle civilization
Detroit

Quit your jobs and kill yourselves White Man your white womens are ours now.

That is how you dismantle white civilization.
>Immigration helps too

>become space faring people
>take some shitskins with you
>redirect asteroids to Earth
>everything on Earth destroyed and dead
>drop shitskins off
>settle on Europa

White people Dismantled Slavery.

What else do you want?

>How do we dismantle civilization?
Put niggers in control
They are good at it (ie Africa)

"ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS—EXCEPT EUROPA ATTEMPT NO LANDING THERE"

fpbp

GIBS GIBS GIBS GIBS GIBS GIBS GIBS GIBS GIBS GIBS GIBS GIBS GIBS GIBS GIBS

>brits
>white

“If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.”
-Mark Twain

they want you to abandon your Christ, abandon you families, your gender roles, your women, destroy the insitituions that your ancestors built up over several millenia, and let brown people flood in to take everything.

Fuck you space rectangle!

WHITE SLAVES

youtube.com/watch?v=AfV5PIAqkSQ

>We are asking you to blah blah blah
Seems like nigger's work. Why don't you do it? There's a good nigger.

>yo whitey, dismantle everything you have build up, do it for us!! otherwise we will kill you!

>We'll start with welfare and other government assistance programs

Yey, let's burn down civilization so we all can be equal !

Mind you that will not make life of niggers any better, it's just going to make life for everyone else worse.

>the white nazi symbol pepe
>copyibg liberal talking points

Nice try Cred Forums but this smells of a troll

obvious troll, look at their pic

Why do googles want me to tear up the roads and power grid?

I don't even know how to uninvent electricity, medicine, automobiles, etc etc etc etc etc etc

That Pepe looks like a fucking leaf, wtf.

>How do we dismantle civilization?

They've already started

I don't know man. This account's owner is like full-time troll and very dedicated one if he is one.

Let's give the society our ancestor's built to the dindus who can't accumulate in numbers greater than 100 without burning their own homes to the ground.

Giving women the right to vote and any sort of leader position.

What the literal intercourse? I loath my ancestors at this present time.

I dont get this meme, in my city Niggers seem to hold alot of the yes man jobs for the government. Its also a reason why I hate my goverment, because they employee these docile niggers who should be out flipping burgers but by some divine miracle they manage to not use drugs and get rewarded with some bullshit city job where they think they are making a difference while in reality most are just twiddling their thumbs.

>I was actually baiting

These newfags don't know that at one time pepe was used by Tumblr and normies

>SJW pepes are now ultra rare now dude to SJWs deleting them.

SAVE THE SJW PEPES

What do they mean? Do they want white people to dismantle capitalism? Is capitalism racist in their eyes?

There aren't any cotton mills any more really.

>Known as Angela-Merkel-syndrome

The ignoble googles have destroyed Rhodesia, are working on South Africa, and have managed to account for over half of the murders in the US with 13.3 percent of the population. Africa's best days without famine and genocide were when they were all colonies.

Get rid of welfare

I agree. Let's dismantle welfare, food stamps, public housing, nigger scholarships, affirmative action, hate speech laws, hate crime laws and the pro-minority, anti-white media.

We should really look after Africa in terms of running our countries :)
They just have it so much more "down" than us, ya know?

>If I can't have you nobody can have you.

Said every criminally insane jealous person ever.

Start with dismantling welfare

but you can't do any of those things, because you're a NEET who has neither money nor political cache

> a fucking frog

They want money, not apologies.

The only problem with this is that we wouldn't get to decide what the new system would be like. The lowest scum on the planet would decide that

Doesn't this just sum it up? When you realise this is what lefties want all their insane views come into line and start to make sense.

They literally want us to DISMANTLE SOCIETY AND CIVILISATION.

In particular western society and civilisation.

This fact I think is the biggest thing that supports the idea that this whole leftist/SJW/PC shit is a cold war era plant by the soviets to destroy the west.

Regardless of it's origins though, it's here now, and you'd never convince a normie he is following soviet propaganda, so we need to find a way to communicate to these people how evil the idea of
>DISMANTLING A SOCIETY
actually is.

Particularly considering the society they want us to dismantle is one of the most powerful, free, cultural and beautiful societies ever created.

>Dismantle the society that landed us on the moon
Leftists. Cancer.

>there are billions of brown people in brown countries world wide
>some with little to no white presence
>there are nearly no all white countries left anywhere and dropping fast

Why is it wrong to not want niggers and Muslims around you?

That's the spirit!

well yeah, didn't Bill Clinton handing out full pardons to the SLA terrorists clue you in? This is as if Dubya had pardoned Osama bin Laden or something.

Honestly, just think what Obama's pardon list is going to look like, it'll fucking blow my mind i know it.

It's racist to be white, dud.

Islam?

Nice projection there, Chang.

Anti-white media aka. Buzzfeed. The site that every day gets away with being racist towards white people... because "white people can't be discriminated against".

If only the site could be closed, never to return again.

>don't apologize, just fuck your shit up for us.

I wonder if these same people scream about being the 99%?

If that's the case they're asking the wrong people to dismantle the system - they should be, largely, asking Jewish tycoons.

The implication here is that the average white person has massive benefit over all others and can dismantle this system at will; these people ignore the wave of white guilt faggots doing just that in terms of Affirmative Action, vindication of known black criminal activity and Muslim terror, attacking the common blue collar white male... I could go on, but I won;t because it's kown by most of you.

based

they keep saying this shit but they can't identify systems other than putting racist in front of something that has nothing to do with race.

seriously, what fucking systems do they want dismantled and can they provide a good argument as to why it discriminates against black people specifically?

They're chimps. There's no system, no actual thing that prevents black people getting anything over a white person beyond once non-existent personal bias. If you asked them exactly what they wanted to be dismantled what would they say? We should just give them a ton of money and ship them back to Africa then they can make their own society.

Yeah because that worked so well in africa

I don't get what "system" they mean. We've made it accessible even given them advantages.

Do they want us to go back to the fucking STONE AGE in the name of tolerance? It's what it sounds like.

i assume they want to be able to get a free education, walk into shops and just take whatever they want and get free medicine and healthcare etc. they basically don't want to need money because they view the whole money thing as an evil white invention that never existed in africa.

pretty much the same reason that they think they should be above the law, because they wuz kangs etc.

at least that is my best guess.

>that feel when one day people like you will be complaining about robots treating them unfairly, and I'll just be over here worshiping my machine overlords.

It doesn't make any sense though. The system is what made everything, from watches to watchtowers, from cars to car phones.

Whatever they want the system to be, it would not promote innovation or even sustain itself. It'd just be a few years of supergibs and then we'd all die and they'd saunter on back into the woods.

As I understand it, they want all our shit, minus us.

Why bring them at all?

I completely agree with that pic, america should scrap its welfare system.

It's racist not to be white.

and?
nobody ever accused these niggers of being smart. ask one to identify an aspect of any system that systematically discriminates against black people with the proviso that it doesn't discriminate against white people in the same socioeconomic situation.

there isn't one. even microaggressions can be explained by natural reactions to common behaviours. if your store gets robbed by niggers everyday, you are going to be wary of niggers. it isn't racist, it's their own fucking fault. rape victims being guarded around men is the same thing.

Dismantle the criminal justice system
Dismantle everything

We Africa NOW!

>See: Haiti