At the beginning of the video, the strip behind her mic powers down

At the beginning of the video, the strip behind her mic powers down.

twitter.com/DepContentAhead/status/781004600572841984

amazon.com/3M-Privacy-Filter-Widescreen-GPF14-1W/dp/B002U0NDEI

Check out Trumps black strip behind his mic, first picture. imgur.com/gallery/WxsAR Hillary's is yellow, 3rd picture.

On the video, at the beginning, hers changes from yellow to black. She had a laptop installed into her podium.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AmericaFirst69/status/781042506578395136
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_debates#Rules_and_format
youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ThwaDSaoGU8
mega.nz/#F!CAYkjZxT!O3Q6IkFaZvmVppdsts8uIg
dailykos.com/story/2016/4/29/1521312/-Emails-Reveal-True-Motive-for-Libya-Intervention
thehill.com/policy/national-security/297994-email-snafu-makes-state-dept-miss-court-imposed-deadline-on-clinton
joeforamerica.com/2016/08/anti-hillary-author-victor-thorn-predicted-suicide-talk-radio-last-words/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is why she wanted the custom podium. A laptop or a device with a monitor in it was built into her podium.

Self bump, this is the smoking gun of the rigged debate.

You can't self bump, so have a bump.

Cheers man, do you see it in the video? Fucking outrageous, eh?

Yes, pretty suspicious looking.

>Page 5

Time to bump again.

It raises many questions. Were NBC aware of this? They had to be. I swear, Trump walked into a staged ambush. The politics/media nexus is a filthy, dishonest, incestuous beast that operates in the shadows. We need to drag this fucker into the light, show the world their manipulative, dishonest, underhand ways.

That notepad is illegal.

Bump.

Fist Bump of Dubs

Wow you drumpf tards will do anything in order to win in your favor. You idiots believe there's a conspiracy that she rigged the debate or something. Honestly I feel bad for you please kys.

>Drumpfkins are so butthurt about Hillary assraping Trump in the debate that they will keep making up things to deny it
Man you trumpfags are so desperate.

nope

he can scribble all he wants during the debate

bemperroni
kill the bitch boiiiiz

>MUH EAR PIECE
>MUH ANSWERS IN ADVANCE
>MUH TELEPROMPTER
Trumpfags aren't desperate at all. Not in the least.

How do you rip gifs off of Twitter? Someone has a gif of it. twitter.com/AmericaFirst69/status/781042506578395136

even if it int a laptop or something it does look weird, especially when considering the top of Trumps podium looks nothing like that.

Its just an overall weird podium she had. This is a good catch

After it was revealed that the DNC rigged the system to guarantee Clinton was their candidate, I think everyone should constantly keep a watchful eye on her. Wild conspiracy theory or not, she brought this upon herself.

This is all you cucks can come up with? Trump failed you at pointing out many of her obvious problems, admit it and stop crying.

This is exactly the sort of pathetic shit you guys do when you suck at other things in life "Well I'd do better if this was actually not..." No, you wouldn't, you're a waste of a human being.

Trump is so fragile he's brought down by a laptop used by a Parkinson's riddled cunt and a couple questions, is that what you're saying?

>what is light reflection

Trump voters hitting a new low

Bump 4 trump

What is it tho honestly? Why did trump have a pain podium and Hillary's literally looks like there's a screen behind it?

dude, she could be a robot, a lizard, dead, or any combination of the three, and I still wouldn't vote for trump

It's the exact same podium with a light installed behind the mic and is up to each candidate if they want to turn it on or not. You wouldn't be able to see text through a white light podium unless there were shadows being casted by a person putting up transparent, texted sheets hiding inside the podium.

He didn't fare well. It's a learning experience and he will use it to his advantage come the second debate. Accept it. You people are worse than liberals.

Either candidate could have requested that but Donald Cuck is so incompetent he thought "Nah I won't need it.

You do realize Hillary's Secretary of state will be Huma Abedin, right? The Paki bitch who is known for her pro Islamic editorial work?

Pretty sus lads. Have a bump.

Trump having a pain podium was because he didn't know what the fuck he was talking about. He came across as a fucking mongoloid trying to talk before thinking.

There's no screen in there, you retard.

What sort of light slowly powers down like that?

That's a reflection from a panning camera angle, dumbass

+0.39c

why would the light be pointing up, not down at the notepad?

damn, that's a good rate!

lol is that real it look like jelly haha

You cunts are all over the place. The camera doesn't pan at the rate the light moves across the screen.

Someone rip that gif and post it

DESIGNATED

You are sliding this so hard. It just looks kinda suspicious Im not in the OMG WHAT A CHEATER THAT'S WHY TRUMP LOST LOL crowd. It just looks a little odd, why are the podiums different? Why does the guy come out and fuck with her podium and not Trumps? What's with the Lester nod? Why does the light power down and not turn off? We're just raising questions... Do you have any answers? If not then kindly fuck off.

Trumps is wooden with black matt paint.

Kek, CTR btfo. They're all over the place, they have no answers, we've got the cunts by the short and curlies. Time you lot fucked off.

Because up until now Hillary has done everything by the book.
>D- Don't worry goys, she's totally legit.
>F-Forget about all the shit she fucked up.
>H-H-Hillary shouldnt be locked up, Trump is the real racist here!
>She's in perfect physical condition.

We're just grasping at girthy turgid straws... Do you have a bigger straw I can slob on? If not then kindly fuck off.

Bump

Did you load all of those imugr pics? Something was going on with that rat.

It's so she can delete emails as she debates.

Strong lamps, in particular. Are you to tell me you've NEVER seen a light power down gradually? Are you saying it's ENTIRELY out of the question?
Presumably to light the person's face up better. You can even see Trump's left hand sitting on glass on his own podium. He had a light, just didn't choose to use it. (Or maybe he turned it off to reduce the glare from the LED screen underneath to get some super pro tips from his campaign staff LOL)
See above with the glass.

Bump

Hillary confirmed for using midget agents to help her cheat

T. Joshua Livestro

POO

>It's so she can delete emails as she debates

Ohhh kek. I hope that shit was a laptop.

They both had one, they'd write notes on what the other one said. I only ever noticed clinton writing.

The only thing I find really interesting is what that man was doing to Hillary's podium after the debate and if shes allowed to have a full blown written out essay in front of her during the debate.

Glass? It's matt black

What are those documents in front of her???

Is that A PAPER LAPTOP?!?!?!

I think those papers have TEXT ON THEM!!!

IT'S A PAPER LAPTOP!!!

But paper is ILLEGAL in America!!!!

THIS IS ILLEGAL!!!

TRUMP WON THE DEBATE BECAUSE HILLARY USED NOTES!!!!

bump for trump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_debates#Rules_and_format

Nothing here that says you can't bring your own printed documents on the podium.

Try again Trump tittybabies

Fucking CTR cunts fuck off dogs.

>Joi- ya know ju-just just join uh the debate by uh saying crazy things

I am 30 minutes into this and so far trump is still dominating. So is MSM trying to make the narrative again that is false or does it get worse after a bit?

The very fact they are here shows we've struck a nerve. They're claiming a matt black piece of wood is glass ffs. They're desperate, we've got the goods on them, and they know it.

He doesnt fare so well in the middle he got baited well. Trump did his job of seeming more presidential even though his rosie odonnel remark was kinda dumb.

The bitchy trumptards here have definitely never been in a real debate before.
You can bring any devices or documents you want on the stage, doesn't matter as long as you speak.

Clinton should be at a disadvantage because Trump likes to bullshit and acts like a nigger, cutting people off whenever someone tries to speak.

30 mins? The video is 1min 40sec long.

He meant 30 mins into his shill session.

not sure what is happening but hillary seems to be completely unfit as a president. Not even as a regional manager. The way she speaks, her demeanor and behavior. It all is so low energy, so beta and meak. It feels like she doesnt know anything and relies on others for nearly everything.

I wonder if people think that she has won, because the people watching the debate have something wrong with their minds. But I shall see.

Samefag

He said other countries don't pay enough for our help and then admmitted he's smart for not paying taxes. That makes them smart.

Also admitting that the 2008 recession benefitted him was a no no.

Also the sniffies are clearly showing his coke use.

His thumb is resting directly on glass in the second post's image. It's black because the lack of energy, or light.

We've even got Muzzie CTR shills samefagging. They know this is the final nail in TheCunts coffin.

If you look at Killary desk in the first 2 seconds of the video, you can see her desk go sleepmode.

lol crt must have increased their efforts here. I am not even halfway into the video and they want the narrative for their own thing. But so far the video seems good. Not sure what you dumb shills, actual shills are about.

Hillary seems to weak.

just adding extra info to my post, lil bitch.
just because trump is too retarded to do debates dont blame the other guy for being smart.

>Smart
>Some kike googling answers for you

Just looks like the reflection from the lights going away tbqhwy

Kek, pathetic, fuck off back to whatever rock you crawled from you fucking lying cunt.

bumperony

Someone post the gif, i cant rip it from twitter for some reason.
twitter.com/AmericaFirst69/status/781042506578395136

no rules saying you cant do that. being in a debate is just like you defending yourself in a court. Do anything you must to win the case.
I bet trump is clearly informed about this and he chose not to bring documents or install any devices onto the podium because he thinks he can win by bullshitting the same stupid shit again and again like some email spam program.

POO

Fuck yur ctr

maga!

ipodium

You're not flying into my country with that knock-off flag once President Trump bans entry from Muslim countries.

It is not camera movement. the camera is zooming. It could be a stage light pivoting or changing intensity. It does look different to trumps though.

Its probably nothing but would be interesting to watch the footage of the whole thing again now. Those that want to volunteer to scour the footage reply.

What do you say lads?

We each take a 5 minute block and scrutinise it. Reply order with the words.

PODIUM NITRATE

This will determine what block you get.

Inb4 butthurt clutching at straws aussie shitposter

Why am I not surprised to see her cheating?

its an mp4 file

THIS VID 3 SECS HER PODIUM. is that a light or something turning off

>Hillary using Trump's gestures

What about the little Jew looking creature that picks up her (((papers))) off the podium, he looks as guilty as fuck.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ThwaDSaoGU8

You guys didn't see this ?

it was probably some retarded attempt of letting trump and clinton know when it was their turn to talk.

>implying thats how this even works

democrats are retarded.

I wasn't lying when I said yesterday that Hillary was even moving shill operations to India.

I think this is all just bait to whip the alt+right into looking crazy. The advantage came from Lester Holt and his shit questions. Any scripts she had clearly didn't help her because she failed to make any important points.

don't let them slide this

bump

>That notepad is illegal.

Idk, looks like a legal pad to me.

Pre-war cognition

Because you are a sellout.

>I think this is all just bait to whip the alt+right into looking crazy

The alt right isn't a real thing, it's literally designed to make you look crazy, to make ANY dissidents look like nuts, by associating them with the term.
Milo and other cucks are just useful idiots for embracing it.

>The advantage came from Lester Holt and his shit questions.

This is true. Occam's razor, you don't need more to explain the bias in the debate than a biased moderator. He went after Trump and gave Hillary softballs. That's enough.

another conspiracy theory by drumpf supporters. face it, you lost.

SHIT IN STREET

And a little extra thinking demonstrates that this means that he is smart enough to work systems in his favor, and force others to not do the same via leverage and sharp negotiation.

You want a leader who can do this sort of thing...

Unless of course you are a traitor to your own nation.

But this is all irrelevant stage craft, desu. Trump is a globalist shill, same as Hillary.

They will both advance the global system. Trump will simply do it while making the nationalists and the right wing feel comfy.

He is a globalist ploy to prevent effective revolt against their program. This is being put on by tptb because Clinton triggers right wing visions of revolutionary &/or civil war, just like her husband did.

t. Trump and the Clintons have been friends and political allies for decades.

Their "feud" is a television show, like the rest of American politics.

Don't slide on me.

bump

maga

I uploaded mp4 of the debate ending in full HD quality. Should be better than blurry youtube stream.
mega.nz/#F!CAYkjZxT!O3Q6IkFaZvmVppdsts8uIg

/1st debate/VID941553_EN_Ending.mp4

Will also be uploading more videos there, who knows what you may find...

And i'm sure those leaks on the establishment have all been meticulously doctored to not put trump in a bad light, wikileaks and russia are willingly supporting a globalist shill that they would know with insider information, and that trump's previous history in the public spotlight for decades has shown that he'd be a plant and bend over for the globalist's cock.

And if your tinfoil hat theories turn out to be true i'm certain that hillary would have been the better choice after all.

>And a little extra thinking

Sick

inb4 CTR

i really don't see how the podium could have a screen in it

why wouldn't they just rely on her earpiece

i swear this is a false flag to make Cred Forums look completely insane

i don't even think trump 'lost', i think it was a pyrrhic victory for clinton but now she's got nothing left to attack trump with

this

omg he showed us!
12 meta-dimensional poker session

bump niggers

Clinton Emails Reveal True Motive for Libya Intervention

dailykos.com/story/2016/4/29/1521312/-Emails-Reveal-True-Motive-for-Libya-Intervention

State Dept misses court's deadline on Clinton docs

thehill.com/policy/national-security/297994-email-snafu-makes-state-dept-miss-court-imposed-deadline-on-clinton

Anti-Hillary Author Victor Thorn Predicted His Own “Suicide” on Talk Radio: His Last Words…

joeforamerica.com/2016/08/anti-hillary-author-victor-thorn-predicted-suicide-talk-radio-last-words/

6 more videos are now up, including Hillary and Trump arrival

>the strip behind her mic powers down
Doesn't happen.

> Trumps black strip behind his mic
No such thing

>Hillary's is yellow, 3rd picture.
None of this either.

>hers changes from yellow to black. She had a laptop installed into her podium.
Nope. don't see anything like that.

Just another bullshit thread by butthurt Drumpkins.