I want to immigrate to Europe

I want to immigrate to Europe.

I'm white, blond hair, blue eyes, 30 years old.

I only speak English, but German is easy. I've been studying it for a couple months and finished Duolingo.

If I hop a plane to Germany and pretend to be a refugee, what do I do next? How could I pull this off? I'm willing to work to support myself.

wenn dein deutsch so großartig ist kannst du bestimmt im flüssigen deutsch antworten.
außerdem: aus welchem grund will man freiwillig nach europa/deutschland? du kannst dir doch in deinen kanadischen wäldern eine schöne hütte bauen und den einsiedlertraum leben.

>Unironically wanting to end up in a German camp filled with semites.

>White refugee

That's not how shit works, my man.

all positive prejudices of germany are from bavaria

the rest of germany is shit tier especially the east.

Document your experiences. It'll be interesting to see how you're treated differently.

Fuck off. We're full.

This. BW is as good as Bavaria desu.

German language is not easy op. It isn't like Spanish.

>BW
>30% green party voters
yeah sounds pretty based

for native english speakers its a peace of cake
>I'm white, blond hair, blue eyes, 30 years old.
thats why your not getting in m8
you have to be at least a little bit brown

1 Post by ID
LEAF
Leave
/thread

>wenn dein deutsch so großartig ist kannst du bestimmt im flüssigen deutsch antworten.
>When your German is so great it can understand in the something German answer?

Ich spreche ein bisschen deutsch. Ich leibe Deutschland. Ich wolle eine Deutsch madchen, und ich arbeit.

>außerdem: aus welchem grund will man freiwillig nach europa/deutschland? du kannst dir doch in deinen kanadischen wäldern eine schöne hütte bauen und den einsiedlertraum leben.
>Otherwise: in which ground will one volunteer Europe/Germany? You can your in your Canada forests a beautiful hut and something live.

Trying to type German is making my head hurt. Canadian forests are filled with chugs and real estate prices are insane. I want to work in the work industry, like a factory job or something. I figure I can go to some rural German town in the Alps and charm an innkeeper into letting me sweep up. I'll work doing that until my citizenship or whatever comes through, then I'll go to a safer country.

I'll just say my parents were Janissaries or something.

Bavaria. Noted.

German is piss easy. Or as Germans say, einfach.

Fuck off we're full

well yeah i see how good your german is.you can move directly to one of our beautiful 80% muslim town to chat in german with them.

>Ich spreche ein bisschen deutsch. Ich leibe Deutschland. Ich wolle eine Deutsch madchen, und ich arbeit

perfect kanakendeutsch. your gonna fit right in

this

I wanted to move to Germany too but it's honestly such a shit hole now it might as well be America.

Give me a break. You guys are so anal about your language. I've barely studied it at all and I got the gist, didn't I? Imagine how much I'll known after a year eavesdropping in my alpine tavern under the tutelage of a busty bar wench?

I'm going for an extended stay in the UK. If I get a job I'll probably stay, I'm a citizen though and have family I can stay with all over the place so it's quite easy for me.

Dein Deutsch ist ziemlich schlect. Du wirst perfekt inpassen.

That's not what mumma merkel is saying, who do i beleaf?

It's full for white people

Your canadian holy fuck how hard can it be.
>Get Visa
>Get on plane
>Go

You see, before the refugee crisis and other things, Germans didn't give a damn about no one even other whites. Like French frogs, you have to be god's given gift to the German language for them. By the way, they'll speak English to you anyways the moment they hear your accent. Stay in Canada, a patriot German would be quick to remind you that you ran away from home than deal with your problems. How could he trust you with his country should you do the same?

Du denkst dein Deutsch wäre gut, aber es klingt wie von einem Türken (turkroach). Kein Deutscher, falls du überhaupt noch einen findest LOL wird dich ernst nehmen

>Dein Deutsch ist ziemlich schlect. Du wirst perfekt inpassen.
>Your German is somewhat bad. You will perfectly pass.

And I didn't even look anything up. :(

I don't want to get deported.

Do it like the chinese guy they put in one of those arab containers. just pretend you don't speak english and you'll get railroaded in, with a German woman, house, car and her cuck boyfriend free of charge.

Are you a refugee... ?

> Deported
Top kek. They don't even deport the sandniggers who ran the Berlin mafia for the last 30 years, they are not going to deport you either.

nein es ist hans

Isn't that what I want if I'm pretending to be a refugee?

Yeah. Fleeing from Trudeau.

To Merkel? Makes no sense.

You should not speak the language of the Cu.ck. You should have learned Hungarian or Russian.

You can't be a refugee if you speak the language. You have to be as intolerant as possible to the people who already live there. You have to force your goat fucking ways on them and force them to convert to sharia law. It is the way of the refugee.

Why the fuck would anyone in their right mind immigrate to Germany from Canada?

Yes. Do it like the regular shitskins. Claim asylum. Then appeal the decision. They will ask you to report back when they have figured out the legal bs. Don't come back, get a duldung, and you are fine. Profit from the cuck system as long as they don't straighten it out (which they will never do).

German is not easy, French is easy.

>I want to imigrate to Cuck central when the greatest country in the planet is a few miles south

Shut up, we don't want any of you niggers here. We do want to watch foreign countries burn tho.

Housing is expensive, I would know I'm an ex-leaf. I tried buying a house and holy fuck was that shit hard. I live in Washington, but man fucking Chinese real estate fuck those bastards.

>Swiss education

Insecure Canadian seeking what camaraderie he would have being with Germans. Germany is liberal, he would be moving a German speaking Canada. A perceived camaraderie with like minded Germans in the birth-home of Nazism is every LARPer's dream.

>melting pots
>greatest countries

This

Its better to be homogenous,poor and irrelevant right?

The only problem here is niggers,and maybe natives.

we could swap i want to come to canada.

youll gett

>fulltime job as developer 40 hours codemonkey for delphi
>2k € taxes deducted ~ 1400
>german gf
>apartment in russian ghetto
>shitty weather
>grumpy people and many foreigners

what can you offer leaf? im tired of this life

I'd like to live in Switzerland, but I'm not rich enough.
BTW lol @ owning a supercar in Switzerland. That's like putting roofing nails in a thoroughbred race horse's hooves.

Gib back stolen car.

I live in my mother's basement. I have no job or girlfriend.

Now you understand why I want to fake being a refugee to move to Germany.

>many foreigners
What, the diversity and different cultures not as good as they were supposed to be?

>I'm willing to work to support myself.
This rules you out

That's about the only reason to go to Germany - speeding on their highways is legal. That and their obscene third world state subsidized prices on luxury goods.

Germany is a good place to live. It should be easy enough to find work.

I'm thinking about immigrating to Germany

Is it really that bad there? It's pretty god awful here in the US. All I see are brown people.

Not to mention US is going to lose its status as reserve currency any year now which will completely destroy this country

>inb4 hurr just move
pic related

>speeding on their highways is legal
it's not speeding if it's legal

1. Lesson: Put the flag upside up, nigger.

well i have everything you might want to have and i still want to leave.

DONT COME TO THIS PLACE

Fly, you fools!
Fly, you fools!
Fly, you fools!
Fly, you fools!

LOL
>All I see are brown people.

nothing will change if you immigrate

you might see more islam covered women and more friendly asking brown humans if you got fire or money for them. they always ask if you have a problem so friendly and helpfully

This image always spices up my emotional neurotransmitters. It is extremely sad, extremely disgusting at the same time. I feel this bitterness every time I see it, thinking of what could have been.

1. Get a spray tan
2. Dye your hair
3. Fly to Turkey
4. Book a flight to Germoney with cash
5. Once arriving in Germoney and exiting the airport, hide your passport.
6. Report to nearest migrant centre claiming to be from Homs or Aleppo
7. Tell them you have means to support yourself but would appreciate some working papers/visa/employment documentation.
8. Profit.

well, it shouldn't be that hard
>get tanned
>rape a few white women
>molest kids
>forget german, learn arabic
>get brown eye contacts
>dye hair brown
>stop showering
>steal a lot
>???
>germany, or sweden

avoid finland though, they still have the balls to burn down refugee camps

Yeah, this image looks about right. Not overmemed and not in denial either. And it's actually worse in my area sometimes. On the other hand it's better in many rural areas.

you think you've been down the rabbit hole, don't you?

you don't have a fuckin clue bro

nah i know there are many other places on earth like this but i am a german and my country is totally broken

sick government
sick society
sick churches and preachers

I can deal with mexishits and american negroes. But looking at that image pisses me off. Germany is a European homeland, if mudshits can live there and become the majority there's no plan B it's over. America can fail, but Europe cannot thousands of years if mathematical and scientific improvement down the shitter. It really makes my blood boil.
t.German Diaspora

India is bringing really good bantz lately.

>DFW conflicted because the indian who's doing a drawing for me on fiverr is trying to jew me & I don't want to be rude and give him 0/5

Have you consulted your doctor? It's free for you.

There's no plan B for Europe they fail and it's over for whites world wide.