Republicans are pathetic general

Jesus you guys cry so much you can't take a joke. I'm not going to vote for Hillary (Long story, but basically I know she'll already win). And you guys have made me look forward to that day because I'm going to so enjoy watching you guys cry when she kicks his ass in a vote where you guys can try to pretend that it didn't happen

You're going to vote all the way from the Netherlands?

I'm guessing this is a pasta

Fuck off, Pepsodent

its not pasta its not bait, in case you didnt know people go on vacation unless youre a fucking peasant poorfag nigger

You dont honestly think hes going to win do you? youre fucking delusional...look at him hes old and frail. dude looks like he needs a pacemaker

look at him and tell me he doesnt have an extra y chomosome

>vacation
>in the Netherlands
DUDE WEED LMAO

Whatever you say OP

Oh good grief, I hesitate to even respond to such a shitpost.

But if you really are such a worthless bimbo, why the ever loving fuck would you even be on Cred Forums, a community that so obviously and vehemently opposes your bullshit opinions?

I mean, it's the same reason why I don't peruse fag boy forums or cuckolding blogs (as I'm sure you do). There's nothing that I would want to see or read on such a site. Why would anyone ever put themselves in such a predicament?

Are you stupid? Or are you simply a troll?

And if your a troll, then you are probably like us and actually do support the God Emporer - in which case, why would you want to elicit negative feedback from your fellow Patriots? It makes zero sense.

Which leads me back to the only possible conclusion either way. You, sir, are an absolute dumbass.

Try to enjoy life with that feeble little mind if yours.

>Be Dutch.
>Go bald before age 20.

Fuck off baldcel.

Sounds like someones upset :^)

>I'm not going to vote for Hillary
You're a fucking toothpaste. You don't have rights to vote.

We invented literally everything you have sit back down you mixed race peasant

What? I thought you said you were on vacation. You are such a fucking enormous nigger it's unbelievable.

People with communications degrees don't invent shit

For some reason I'm still in here, probably just to see if you even have the balls to respond to my comment upon your pathetic behavior. M

You really do have some deep low self esteem issues don't you? My word, you have made it more than apparent.

What a worthless piece of shit you truly are.
Hell. Your probably a damn nigger.

I see you caught that little inconsistency as well.

It's usually pretty difficult for idiots to be clever, seeing as they are idiots and all.

This guys a special case though, he managed to slip up within one single post after his little lie.

What a joke.

I feel sorry for his parents, wherever they may be.

bravo, you managed to deduce the obvious...

>fuck of shill
save yourself a plane ticket, just stay there and move to sweeden.

diversify yourself with a rapefugee