Watch (((Curent year man))) DESTROY Trump

>youtube.com/watch?v=h1Lfd1aB9YI

How does this makes you feel cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7y1xJAVZxXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Getting American killed and leaking classified information is the same thing as not releasing tax returns.

Oh blimey whimey IT'S 2016!!!!!!

(((media))) is going all out on every channel imaginable thank god i cut the cord years ago.

Nobody fucking cares about some piece of shit american white man.

What matters is that people vote for a woman. Its been too long.

this guy is so bad how did he even get a job? did they just want another jewy looking fuck to deliver witty shit for retards

>it's a kiwi pretends to be an aussie epsiode.

Watch the video first you absolute retard

do people still watch the daily kike after the kike left?

Anyone else used to think this guy was funny but as soon as he attack Trump whilst ignoring/praising Hillary, and his rants on immigration lost all interest ?

I don't care if you attack Trump, only if you're honest. Something John Oliver has proved himself not to be.

I already watched it you fucking turkroach, "hurr hillarys scandals don't matter because they've been litaged"

T-t-trump doesn't know how he's going to d-d-ivide his privately owned company, this is a scandals goys.

>I am just pretending to be retarded

Like I said amerifat watch the video first and then post

I like John Oliver is never challenge in a debate with his views it's almost like its a group writers deciding to what to project.

Really makes you think. huh?

nice proxy CTR

wtf #imwithered now

>I am ordering you to watch the video
>I am from reddit, I want to debate.
Get the fuck of with your propagandist Brit-showman shit.

like I said hohol read wikileaks then post

I don't know how accurate or complete this video is, but it's definitely entertaining:
youtube.com/watch?v=7y1xJAVZxXg

Not to mention that hotline works. Kek

>It's funny how he avoids mention the Clinton foundations rape of Haiti

Current year man can be funny when he's not being horribly bias or incorrect.

Sure you can argue that there is immorality to using charitable donations for personal gain, but fact is according to this video they are both guilty of it, difference is one wasn't in public office receiving donations from countries that are under scrutiny and was simply doing business.
He neglects Benghazi and presented it as though republicans were overreacting as usual to the email scandal, while not demonstrating the real over sight, secrecy and highly irresponsible behavior for such a ridiculous reason when handling top secret information.
When it comes down to it Trumps "raisins" are business as he was a businessman doing business, and he admits to this. Since running for president he has self funded his campaign and clearly demonstrated he is his own man not a shill of anyone.

Hillary Clinton shows real political corruption, influence and incompetence when being in public office

Will he ever ask how the Clinton's got so rich? What product did they sell to make their 150M?