Daily reminder that Cred Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Cred Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Cred Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/judeo-christian-is-anti-christian.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yg6noSdfC00
pravoslavie.ru/english/81984.htm
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2010/09/28/130191248/atheists-and-agnostics-know-more-about-bible-than-religious
pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2111174/Intelligent-people-less-likely-to-believe-in-God.html
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/12/professional-atheist-dawkins-says-christianity-bulwark-against-something-worse/
voxday.blogspot.com/2016/03/stupidity-vs-psychopathy.html
voxday.blogspot.com/2016/09/curiosity-and-cognitive-paradigms.html
voxday.blogspot.com/2016/09/why-he-was-wrong-about-christianity.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

k, sure

SAGE, Hidden, Raptored

religion fags, go to your board: /his/

I can't wait for christianity to finally die. In all honesty, atheists tend to be considerably more knowledgeable on christianity than christians (which is often the reason they are atheists).

Also, the US isn't a religious country, it's a secular one. The motto of "in god we trust," this statement on paper money, and "under god" in the pledge of allegiance were all added in the mid 1950s during the red scare. Hell, it was added to coins in the mid 1860s, so it's pretty clear that this was never approved by the framers of the constitution (not even considering that the first amendment spells out that there is no religion of the US government).

>atheists tend to be considerably more knowledgeable on christianity than christians (which is often the reason they are atheists).

Complete horseshit. Very few people who have seriously studied both Christianity and Physics have come out as atheists. At worst they are agnostic and at best they realise that there is a God and we should get to know him through the means available.

I used to be a smarmy, shit eating atheist but now I can't even conceive of being so short sighted and low minded. This is after 5 years or so of trying to convince myself that God doesn't exist, looking for evidence to the contrary in order to prove my atheism.

If anything my studies made me believe in him more and has made my life measurably better.

This isn't to say that Christianity is the be all and end all regarding spirituality, however I'd suggest following the cultural religion of your country and doing study in more esoteric topics in your spare time.

The Church is mainly about Initiation, maintaining tradition, community and keeping Children and unintelligent people on the right path. If you're smart and able to think critically you can learn plenty outwith biblical teachings. I've just finished reading the Upinishads, for example.

Calvinist and a baptist checking in. Cred Forums is our go to board.

ABSOLUTELY KEKED

Get out of my country, and get off my board. I shall not suffer a heathen, nihilist Yankee.

this is my favourite part about fringe political movements

instead of trying to build as broad a coalition as necessary to achieve their political goals they just spend time no true scotsman-ing each other

The West has been Christian for 2000 years. It will revive that faith in the one true God, or will fall to Islam. Neither fedoras nor LARPagans will save it from that fate.

>Judeo-Christian religions

lmao
next you'll tell me Jesus was a white person with no Jewish heritage

Good goy

How does Cred Forums feel about agnostics? Atheism is too strong for me because I feel like there could be some sort of higher power that I can't possibly comprehend, but at the same time I don't have any faith in any one god in specific.

Have you ever seen any actual evidence of God though? Can you define exactly what God is and how he's represented in the physical world?

daily reminder that Cred Forums is more like r9k than you want to believe and is thus atheist

Your board is /his/, GTFO

>judeo-christian
Doesn't exist you kike slime.

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/judeo-christian-is-anti-christian.html

Agnostics are usually less spergy. A lot more diverse than explicitly anti-christian fedoras and LARPagans.

/r9k/ wants to score with women, and hates them.

Cred Forums wants to have a family, and hates both sluts and philanderers that fuck before marriage.

Cred Forums is a Christian board.

> me atheist
> me smart
> needs to appeal to authority for arguments
> can't see he's just following another religion without moral quality
never change useful idiot.

Let's post some battle pics.

Take your kike popsicle and shove it up your ass, cuck.

your holy book was literally written by jews front to back you ignorant fuckwit

some irrelevant website you pulled up means nothing

Sure man, whatever you say.

too bad you're all sooooo unfuckable.

URL so that I can check /r/christian, because we all know that you honorary jews don't take it that seriously with the not bearing false witness :^)

>endowed by their Creator

>i came from reddit
This was already known.

>looking to validate his beliefs from Cred Forums
Christcucks are a plague to society. I can't wait until Christainity is a long forgotten religion. Keep on denying reality, bitchboi.

FUCK YOU CHRISTCUNT.

Moloch is the one true god. FUCK YOU.

Go back to Cred Forums degenerate

>I'd suggest following the cultural religion of your country
ONLY if your country is Christian. Otherwise you are only going deep in shit, maybe even literally youtube.com/watch?v=yg6noSdfC00

My point was that I wouldn't put it past you lying fucks to get some extra votes from a heavily biased board.

Didn't take long for you to start the hat jokes, so let me look up some pictures of the pope licking nigger feet.

Corrections

Our country.

Arguably Hiroyuki Nishimura's board.

Not a heathen, just someone who does not have a mental disorder/social awkwardness.

>nihilist: "a person who believes that life is meaningless and rejects all religious and moral principles."

Meaningless, no. You give it meaning.
Rejects all religious and moral principles. We as a society reject a lot of religious "principles" as it is and religion does not dictate morality. It's a human construct.

>Yankee.

No...

Protestant master race.

Jokes on you, Orthodox church is against this immigration.

No, just the ones that are not willing to compromise on parts of the Bible (or any religious text) that are contradicted by evidence proving otherwise.

pravoslavie.ru/english/81984.htm

It's only natural that Joseph's wife's son's followers end up as cucks.

>issac Newton was a Christian
>Isaac Newton was an intelligent man
>this validates my Christianity
>Isaac Newton was an alchemist
>Issac Newton was an intelligent man
>this validates alchemy?
Keep putting up your straw man arguments, christfags.

>religion does not dictate morality
>construct
Thus confirming all atheists are Leftist by nature, and totally nihilist.

DEUS VULT

Christians =/= Muslims

BATH IN LOO

This is the best "argument" christfags can produce.

Summertimes over faggot

Here you go.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2010/09/28/130191248/atheists-and-agnostics-know-more-about-bible-than-religious

You don't need to prove atheism because atheism is just a contradiction in the claim that god exists. If you can't prove something (the existence of god), then it doesn't exist. Naturally, nobody has ever proven the existence of god, so it's pretty straightforward.

> Very few people who have seriously studied both Christianity and Physics have come out as atheists.

Now that is horse shit. Compared to 4% of the general public, about 41% of the scientific community does not believe in god or any higher spiritual power. That's 10x the amount. Additionally, another 18% don't believe in god, but do believe in some higher spiritual power.

pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/

This isn't particularly surprising because some studies have even found the higher intelligence is correlated with atheism.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2111174/Intelligent-people-less-likely-to-believe-in-God.html

That's the declaration of independence, it means nothing. The declaration was basically just a resignation letter to the British. The constitution (which matters because it is the blueprint of the US government) not only makes no reference to the existence of a higher power, but explicitly states that there will be no state religion.

Its a ploy to cuck Germans into taking in more muzzies you inbred cellarnigger.

No, you are just lazy. You have to attach people critical of you too archetypes that are disingenuous and unsubstantiated. Just like your religion...

A shitskin is a shitskin is a shitskin.

>
Nothing wrong with helping your borthers in the faith, anyway don't you have some muslims rapefugees to help Karlachmed al Austri

I don't see how, only Christians.

I mean, Muslims and Christians are so similiar after all

>higher intelligence is correlated with atheism
Higher intelligence is correlated with autism and higher rationalization. Higher rationalization meaning they twist reality to make themselves feel better about being degenerates, hence the invention of every fetish that will be found on Tumblr and other degenerate sites.

>Genuinely believe nothing exploded into everything for no reason
>Rational

Kek.

Also gaytheism is dying out. Probably because most atheists are virgins and as such they can't reproduce.

But anons, God doesn't exist.

>PEWSLAM
100 million christians will convert to islam according to them
Christians birthrate is the same as atheists birthrate according to them
Muslims have an higher birthrate than christians according to them despite africans being christians and africans having the highest birthrate

Sorry achmed your pro-muzzie source does not interest us

>thinking the Jew Jesus and his Jewish father YHWH are the real God

>b-but merchants thrown out of synagogue! synagogue of satan!

faggot christkikes

proof Christians are cucks
they'd rather have 50 million African Christians living here so long as they're Christians or Europe full of Muslims because they believe in the Abrahamic God

>Thinks nothing exploded into everything for no reason and magically formed sentient life

>Thinks his opinion on things more complex than Hollyoaks matters

Pick one.

>theological knowledge
>knowledge

>white people have been cucked for so long they are embracing and defending a literal sand kike religion

you people were pagans

>hurr durr a magical hebrew carpenter invented the universe because his daddy was fucking a ghost but in reality they are all the same person

lmao kike worshipers really are that dumb

lol the kike cuck on a stick fanclub still goin eh

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/12/professional-atheist-dawkins-says-christianity-bulwark-against-something-worse/

Daily reminder that Cred Forums is an Orthodox Kekist board.
Followers of that cuck kike can fuck off right out of here.

Kek Vult.

I was christian before I came to this board but now I only Worship Kek.

Go germinate a seed, brother.

>this bucket of stiff shit is better than that bucket of diarrhea, so I am gonna keep eating this bucket of shit !

China has the fastest growing Christian population. Fuck off English teacher.

>i am a nihilist pedo dogfucker, and i want to be free
>t. fedora

Y'all forget how the Lord Felt about Pharisees? Or do you just not care?

How many people have you driven away from Him? (That's not a rhetorical question.)

Pepe has always been a Christian frog.

>in this moment I am euphoric. Not because of any phony science, but because I am enlightened by my faith to the true master of the universe, Lord Yahweh, protector of Israel and the twelve tribes

>Y'all forget how the Lord Felt about Pharisees?
You mean kikes? Yes. He told them to fuck off and turned to the gentiles.

>he thinks he can turn fedora to mean anything other than atheist

AMEN TO THAT!
AVE MARIA!

>racist
>christian

Pick one.

>I simply cannot believe that its 2016 years after the birth of our lord Yeshua Christ, and people still deny his divinity. Its almost as if they never even read the ancient Judaic texts that specifically confirm his divinity. I swear to Yahweh, if I wasn't living in this athiest ruled society today I would go all deus vault on these heathens

>I am always amused when athiest are trying to deny god. They all get so mad and start babbling about big explosions and other phony stuff. I simply keep calm and repeat them my favourite bible quote. This immediately shuts them down and makes them mad. I converted 23 athiest so far with my intellectual power

That 13% jewish , the jidf shilling was real

>look all these sad atheists, desperately trying to find truth in human made stuff like science that is constantly changing. Meanwhile I have achieved the highest possible enlightenment by simply reading the ancient and sacred Hebrew texts that remained unchanged throughout times, I am ready to face any challenge in this world while at the same time I am in a constant state of euphoria, due to my closer proximity to the divine

What do you have against Christianity? Are you a jew cause I see you exclusively in Christian threads spreading anti Christian sentiment.

(((CnayLl5e)))

>Just as I expected, all the atheist retreated to their holes, no one has the guts to argue with me. Just so you know, I am extensively well read In the Torah, New testament and all the apocrypha texts. I also memorized all the Chronicles from the Old testament in the original Hebrew. I would like to see an """"educated"""" atheist try to argue with me

Cherry picking isaac newton's alchemy fail

>atheists tend to be considerably more knowledgeable on christianity
I've met almost no atheist that can understand religion, and of those who do, they see it extremely simplistically.

>athiest are simply incapable of grasping the highest form of divine intellectualism that it takes to be religious. G-d is the most complex concept in the world, only the smartest and most elite of people are able to grasp this idea, I feel sorry for these unenlightened people

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/03/stupidity-vs-psychopathy.html

(((Jesus Christ)))

>Christianity basically created western civilization. Before the Holy Jews brought their message to us, Europe was a backwards and uncivilized place

I've never understood the idea that atheists are more rational. We know this it not accurate. Not only that but we know that atheists don't use certain parts of their brain responsible for rationality and stuff as much.

Not to mention they like to say that scientists can "reduce belief in God" by "shutting down sections of the brain".

Kinda scary, really. Not only is atheism evolutionarily suicidal and involves, apparently, a damaged brain, but it doesn't really work.

Atheism is just another attempt at control, the enslavement of the mind by those who want power over others.

Don't think of rational in such a sense. Think of rational as in they rationalize away any actions or thoughts they may have as okay. Higher intelligence allows one to think of cleverer ways to deceive oneself into being good or normal.

Every single sandnigger religion likes to either conquer or infiltrate communities and countries and then pretend they are the victims or that they "were always here".

Fuck off you revisionist cunt. You are the invaders, you are the problem.

>Implying I'm Jewish

Just because your lord saviour was a Jew, doesn't mean everyone else is.

Replace 'Christianity' with 'classical antiquity' and 'Holy Jews' with 'Romans.'

Agnostics are not a "third" option or a middleground, agnosticism or gnosticism describes either your theism or atheism.

It is not it is brilliant , for your ego to die you need to be reborn from the spirit, only when your ego is gone you are reborn as your new self .

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/09/curiosity-and-cognitive-paradigms.html
voxday.blogspot.com/2016/09/why-he-was-wrong-about-christianity.html

Londoners might as well be Jewish.

>this kills the stirnerfag

GOD???? I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW !!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE