What are some positives of this guy's leadership so far?

What are some positives of this guy's leadership so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6EcrHRybTU
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=Q71ETdwpVCM
youtube.com/watch?v=oqSwvfqisfc
google.com.au/search?q=everlite klippert&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=zIbrV5zdO9PN8geAt5XoCg#q=everett klippert
cbc.ca/news/canada/man-imprisoned-for-being-gay-to-get-posthumous-pardon-from-trudeau-1.3468287
youtube.com/watch?v=f89TVAJ8-yo
neverhome.ca/deportation/
cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-police-investigating-alleged-racist-online-post-1.3780946
torontosun.com/2016/09/26/all-hail-prince-george-after-trudeau-snub
breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/
youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

---

Memes.

The constant reminder of the current year.

Opium and Heroin are now Legal
As is Animal sex
And he does free baby care.

he's turning canada into a shithole

Who does this guy think he is, a fucking pirate?

He hasn't killed any enemies yet, otherwise they would win

I only know of this man through the pictures I've seen on Cred Forums

Is he a real person? or just leaf Ali G/Borat/etc

DUDE

Would explain a lot.

>do what you want
>a pirate is free

Probably just raising awareness for roastie cancer or skittles tho

How about stabilizing our economy and improving our national anthem?

this.

also, why is he dressed like Cancer Patients of the Caribbean?

True, alberta's economy was on fire from what i heard.

>govt approves a LNG pipeline.
>oh BTW you have 190 binding stipulations ranging from back bending consultations to making rivers better and with more fish then they could naturally sustain... oh and you can only ship x amount because muh co2 emissions.

I'd rather southern Ontario and Quebec be their own countries instead of dragging everyone else down.

He usually tries to do the things he says he'll do. He said he'd run a deficit, we're having a deficit. He said he'd take it up the butt, he takes it up the butt. .

commitment to nonviolence even in the face of Canadas destruction

Is that Prison Justin?

youtube.com/watch?v=A6EcrHRybTU
One day user, one day.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

He brought the creeps out of hiding so we know who and where they are.

He's taking cucking to the atomic level.

>Cred Forums not being able to do your own research once again
I bet you think he said "If you kill your enemies, they win"

He's failed to legalize weed

He's managed to make the conservatives more right wing which was due seeing many of Canada's cuckservatives in action.

As an American, it's just been outright hilarious watching all of the extremist right claim how awful he is and how terrible people like him are.

Meanwhile, Canadaland is doing fine.

I really do wonder how often the people that unironically use "cuck" and "marxist" realize they're brainwashed extremists.

Wow, what a fucking loser.

I sometimes dont belive he's a real person, he's like a borat style troll

Get fucked. My province sent billions east and they've stiffed us at every corner since being elected.

HOLY SHIT IS THAT REAL ????

He really isn't as bad as he's portrayed, however he is bad enough to make the east-west divide slowly get worse.

Holy dog shit trudeau is way worse than I first thought .

>attacks women and children and thinks 911 was good.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=Q71ETdwpVCM

Honestly I can't see any difference between him and the last guy.

They're pretty much the same on all the issues that really matter.

It's almost like the country can't get properly rogered by the international elites without both the cons and the libs tag teaming us every few years. They need to catch a breather every once in a while or something....

This man represents all that is flaccid in this world. He has limp wrists, no backbone, and his mom calls his member an overcooked macaroni.

Idiot, stop believing anything people write about Trudeau here, quotes like are fake. How gullible has one to believe anything people write here?

stay woke

Oy vey

is he a pirate?

Hey ,Dumbass I was being factitious.
>He did way fucking WORSE than that tweet.

>never forget the countless canadians that where fucking killed by Islamic Invaders they let into their homes.

The vast majority of you make me sick to my stomach.

But we can do the right thing.

>ELECT TRUMP
youtube.com/watch?v=oqSwvfqisfc

Peter Paul
Stan Lee

Didn't he burn down like half the country with that wildfire?

Isn't Canada just ashes by now?

He's helped to make many other countries look better by comparison

The Firefighters he imported started committing crimes and never fought the fire.

Looks mean jack shit in this game punk.
>You cannot fake it.

every moment Trudeau walks this earth is a blessing

For comedy maybe.

SPBP

you know this isn't a real quote? He never said that.

>Stabilizing the economy
>Sold all its gold reserve
>Making Canada even more of a bitch to the Central bank
Anglo really aren't made to whistand the cold. It turns them absolutely crazy

>youtube.com/watch?v=A6EcrHRybTU
>canadaland is doing fine
are u fucking retarded, user? our economy is shit and we have tranny rights and shit. we're a big liberal fucking safe space. fuck you

He hasn't legalised marijuana and has stiffened the degeneracy it breeds.

The Real quote is him saying honor killings are not barbaric which is FAR FUCKING WORSE

THE PIC RELATED JUSTIN TRUDUEA PARDONED

George Klippert
Everett George Klippert was the last person in Canada to be arrested, charged, prosecuted, convicted, and imprisoned for homosexuality before its legalization in 1969; the reforms which led to Canadian ... Wikipedia
Born: 1926
Died: 1996

google.com.au/search?q=everlite klippert&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=zIbrV5zdO9PN8geAt5XoCg#q=everett klippert

cbc.ca/news/canada/man-imprisoned-for-being-gay-to-get-posthumous-pardon-from-trudeau-1.3468287

Dumping, nearly all from his own twitter feed.

The utter and irreversible destruction of Canada, maybe even in time to show Sweden how not to do things.

He's said worse things, it's a free for all now and he'd probably acknowledge those as good too.

"Nuclear bombs are feminist empowerment" - Trudeau

When he kissed his boyfriend on National TV.....that was pretty powerful.

He cleans his girlfriend's pussy very well when I'm done with her and he, also, can take a mean dick!

These can't be real.

Here's the thing...

You could take in a few refugees to help them. Fine, that's at least somewhat understandable. But to take a photo with them and to put a big graphic on the photo and then to post it online is the biggest case of phony fucking exploitive virtue signaling ever.

>hurr Durr let me use these people's pain to get myself over as a hero with the kids

Fuck him

If you take that away from him he'll have nothing left to do

>press the button
>implying you have a button to press that isn't a direct line to the queen/obongo

Jeremy has really upped his game these days.

His immigration policies are keeping us from turning into France or Sweden.

Thanks for cannucking the record™

>implying nuking Toronto is bad
Based Justin

The reason why I should kill myself.

By choosing extremist leftist retard Canada would become radical nationalist country very fast if his government were complete failure

All we need is gigantic failure of his policies,
then population can be easily see that leftist approach to politics won't work,
so they will be going to other extreme to fight his madness

Wee need to feed his madness even more, everything what is bad thanks to him now will be met with future retribution

But I'm not defending Cuckdeau you dumb inbred spic mutt. At least learn what you're talking about before you talk and look stupid. Trudeau unironically has stricter immigration policies than most of Western Europe, and even USA. His cucking doesn't come from catering to shitskins, his cucking comes from catering to landwhales, nu-males, fags, and feminazis.

Canada's only accepted 50,000 refugees thanks to Trudeau's immigration policies. France has accepted millions. Germany's accepted millions. Sweden's accepted millions.

50,000 is not even a tenth of a million, and the only reason we've accepted that low compared to any of the other countries actively accepting refugees is because Canada's immigration system only allows families first, women and children second, and men last. Plus, if you're an adult and want to migrate to Canada, regardless of your nationality, or if you're a refugee or not, you need to have a high degree education, be an upper middle-class or upper class citizen, again, have a family with you, and be willing to take extensive orientation tests for them to accumulate to our culture. This disqualifies most refugees since most of them don't fall into this category, plus any immigrant who wants to come here has to be put on a waitlist for years. Not to mention Canada actively deports immigrants who are a problem with regularity. Trudeau's cracked down more on deportations than Harper has.

yes. you get to weed out the liberal idiots who voted for him and still praise his policies.

dude, $2 Billion on 25,000 syrians lmao finna 60,000 next year XD

weak currency and economy in recession? carbon tax and more temporary foreign workers :^)

Thanks to him people actually know who Canada's Prime Minister is.

Sweden is no longer the most cucked nation

the end of canada

I'll correct the record on that correction.
He's cucked because of goes around parading about how much diversity is strength. On paper, he's pretty strict, I'll give you that, but he's always dressing up or praying in a mosque. He's cucked all around.
He's doing what he told us he would do. I hate that fuck, but I can't call him dishonest. Which is rare for a politician.
>inb4 where's your weed? lmao
I am no weedfag, but I've heard they were working on their trading deals to eventually make it legal by 2014.

in 2017 rather

Canadians simply don't care about their politics because Canada doesn't matter. If the leftists are feeling frisky, then they vote in a leftist government. If everything basically sucks (like it usually does in Canada) then the elections are a toss-up.

As for foreign policy, they just do whatever the UK and US tells them to, then bitch about it to each other while importing tens of thousands of all kinds of Asians and laughing about how fat and dumb Americans are.

That is the extent of Canadian politics.

He has at least redpilled one woman so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=f89TVAJ8-yo

Canada is also across the Atlantic as opposed to Europe being separated from Shitskinland by only the Mediterranean.

Canadians no longer need to own calendars

This is what I thought too

Sweden never was. America was always the most cucked nation.

>62% white and dropping faster than any other nation in the planet
>prepped a bull into power literally twice because CHANGE (liberal codeword for "a black president would be so cool guys XDD")
>spewing out the most degenerate, sexualized media on the planet (thanks hollywood)
>leading the world in interracial couples by a large margin
>has the highest percentage of gay couples in the Americas
>rampant black terrorist groups are ravaging the country while the media praises them as brave activists
>common core

European Union countries also openly stated that their borders are white open for anybody to cross unregulated.

wide open*

He's worse. He's a puppet for the globalists; when he opens his mouth you can hear Soros speak.

I have a new title for him, "The Time Keeper of the North"

He visited a mosque this 9/11 ceremony as opposed to paying respects in NYC. Fuck this muzzie loving nigger. I really hate this camel jockey apologist.

Well we're gonna gain a few new states in the future

>dumb inbred spic mutt

Four words that literally mean the same thing. Nice redundancy there, you flappy-headed leafaggot.

Also, based on that criteria, it looks like I'm more of a Canuck than you. I qualify for every single immigration metric you just listed. I'll bet you don't hit one.

>Also, based on that criteria, it looks like I'm more of a Canuck than you. I qualify for every single immigration metric you just listed. I'll bet you don't hit one.
There's a 50% chance you're black, lad, and given the situation of niggers in America, odds really aren't in your favor.

>Not to mention Canada actively deports immigrants who are a problem with regularity.
Proof, you fucking leaf or you're just a mouth piece for this liberal imam.

"If you ruin Canada forever, your enemies loses."

-Justin Trudeau

Canada deports an average of 40 people daily desu.

>black Americans
>50%

Actually, they're 12% of the population of America. And on Cred Forums likely under 5%.

But good job on the old mathematics there Mooseboi, and thanks for confirming my point.

I heard he doesn't hold the door open for people.

PROOF, as in a credible source fucboi.

I heard he does poo in the loo either.

Underrated comment.

>Amazon nigger tries to be edgy
Fuck off to your shanty town you pork chop ooga booga.

Anything that isn't white might as well be black, burger. The last census shows that America was 62% white, 38% shitskin, but given the rate of America's declining white population that number's probably closer to 55% white, 45% shitskin now.

neverhome.ca/deportation/

>East Asian
>black

Wew lad

At this point it doesn't matter

He said it whether he likes it or not

They're still shitskins.

>neverhome.ca/deportation/
>The Canadian government deported 117,531 people between 2006 and 2014.
All of these numbers are during based Harpers time. Nice try nigger.

please tell me this is fake. rope day is coming if this is not fake.

Piss-skins actually.

And they commit less crime than us.

Of course it is you island criminal even a fucktard like our Imam PM won't support pedo's, well unless it's muzzies doing the pedoing.

He burned Fort McMurray to the ground

america is fucking great. what the fuck does any other country in the world have going on for it when facing america? i'm sorry, is martin scorcese or stanley kubrick french? are jimi hendrix or bb king or animals as leaders (they will be fucking huge in the future mark my words) brazilian? who got to the moon first? your fucking shitty ass shit fucking piece of shit country or america? why the fuck is Cred Forums american and not canadian? where the fuck is your empire state building and your yellowstone and your grand canyon and why the fuck is anything that is ever relevant and interesting to the world american? because america is a goddamn fucking great country you fucking bitch-ass motherfucker, stop reducing countries to numbers and HURR DURR NIGGERS as if a country could be completely be defined by its shortcomings and its negative points, the truth is your country will keep being as boring and vanilla as a bag of flour whereas america will keep pumping out everything and anything that is interesting, breathtaking, or just absolutely degrading. at least I can actually pick up the stuff I like and ignore what I dislike when it comes to america, something that I can't say about all y'all schmuck-ass fucking countries.

And the best part is, Trudeau's done absolutely nothing to counteract our current immigration laws.

For years, a new Immigrant in Canada would be deported for just breaking minor laws such as littering or even minor traffic offenses. It's still like that today. Trudeau hasn't changed it and has said nothing that makes it sound like he'll change it.

Trudeau's more of a feminazi cuck than a muslim cuck.

Memes

At least a bag of flour is white.

Stop spreading this canceru.
Amerika is a second world country

>What are some positives of this guy's leadership so far?

FUCKING NOTHING. These are his voters:

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-police-investigating-alleged-racist-online-post-1.3780946

This Orwellian leftist nu-speak and virtue signalling is masterful:

>"It's particularly problematic when an officer is commenting on an ongoing investigation ... and making derogatory comments, and leading us to believe that [Pootoogook's death is] not worth pursuing in the way that we would hope that the Ottawa Police Service [would]," Coburn said.

"You would expect neutrality, you would expect an unbiased approach. ... It doesn't matter if you come from the Somali community, or First Nations, the Inuit community. Everyone is entitled to equal concern and respect for the law."

"I'm particularly troubled that an officer, either past or present, would harbour these racist views," Coburn wrote in his complaint to the mayor and chief of police. "It puts into question all involvement such an officer had in the administration of justice, especially cases that involved Indigenous people."

"I could list a dozen reasons why the statements that were posted are beyond the pale. What is striking is that they were posted to defile the character of one of Canada's dearest artistic treasures and to dismiss the efforts to address missing and murdered Indigenous women," he wrote."

>pedosexual
What the hell Canada?

mate the line between reality and fiction is almost completely obscured by trudeau. he says so much of the dumbest shit that i find it hard NOT to believe he would say something like this.

>if you kill your enemies, they win
>the primary victims of 9/11 were muslims
>would rather have his own country nuked before he prevents such a thing from happening
>anything where he implies there are more than 2 genders

i honestly cant tell how this guy would have gotten any votes other than the vagina vote. i thought a decent number of Canadians were at least sane before this wanker got voted into liberal hug-box you call a government.

LOL Probably. Among other things. This guy is such an asshole. Did the Canadian people really him?
(Doesn't make y'all look good- if you know what I mean.)

Fuck off and die cuck. Your country is shit and you cause nothing but problems

We went to the same university... Gives me hope I might become Canadian PM.

Pros: good at dressing up as a fag and muslim, reminding us it's the current year

Cons: none

knowing how Trudeau is fucking with Canada, you might become the first Muslim PM Ahmed.

Quality post, Amerifriend. Hollywood alone causes more problems than anything in Canada combined. You make Sweden look like a bastion of white civilization, mr. 62%. You're leading the world in interracial couples, you're statistically twice as gay as Canada is, and you prepped a bull into power twice. You don't deserve to be calling anybody but yourself a cuck. You're breeding yourself out of existence.

A lot of Canuck posters have lost the will to live
Positive

>Best part
Then why aren't there any current deportation numbers ?
>Not a muslim cuck
Are you fucking kidding me ? he jumps at every opportunity to show his support for the saracen sub humans.
>Deports new immigrants
Refugees have a different set of rules that apply to them because of muh persecution in Syria, Algeria etc.

Fuck yes. Although the UK will surely beat me to it when Sadiq Khan becomes PM

>photo of big potato with fidel castro on the wall
Nice

Kek

He's all talk and no action. If he were a muslim cuck, he'd go sweden-tier and actively do somthing. Giving the muslim community a "get well soon" card isn't the same as the EU being cucked by muslims.

>the Holy Quran
>On the floor
Trudeau isnt even a real muslim.

Lets just vote green party and see what happens

Australia has just as much Muslims as Canada does, Kangaroo. Don't pretend you're out of the woods

>Australia
>2.9% Muslim

>Canada
>3.2% Muslim

The day I became a Protestant.

watch:

torontosun.com/2016/09/26/all-hail-prince-george-after-trudeau-snub

even this lad knows hes a clown.

great argument, i totally respect you and see you as an intelligent, creative, open-minded and non-psychopathic individual after your post

ya fucking faget

I don't see you as anything.

How did that fire end up anyways? Don't tell me it's still going.

memes

Wow. That's dumb on multiple levels.

that he hasn't done any lasting damage (YET) and almost everything has been zero cost or close to zero cost for supposed conceptual victories, i.e. fucking up the anthem, etc.

nothing that isn't reversible.

this.

canada is great if you don't mind living in a beautiful landscape with mediocre quality of life and a guarantee that you won't fail too hard but you also won't succeed.

Land of opportunity is burger-land. every canadian knows this

not even as a superior negro male that your gf is inherently more attracted to and will eventually have extremely regular sexual counters with behind your back like literally every white female eventually does?

>7$ maple dollars for tomato soup

WEW LAD WHAT IS THIS, TORONTO?

Except that whole gold thing. Or lack of.

Canada doesn't have negroes. Nice try. My province doesn't have shitskins either, if my girlfriend wanted to fuck a shitskin she'd have to get on a boat and go to the mainland, and drive for 10 hours to Montreal.

wanebees.

This. Ratzinger was based though.

He used to be so cool. Dude would show up at Marijuana marches n shit. I'm pretty sure he even used to smoke out. Now he's a fucking traitor.

yeah, he's a faggot who sold the last bit, and I hate him, but even I have to admit that he processed the final transaction of a years-long sell-off.

Also should have mentioned:
>let fort mac burn
>showed everyone outside of GTA/Ottawa & MTL metro areas he doesn't care about you
>dog whistle to old stock that he's trying to end our legacy
>a few more missteps guarantees no re-election

we fall behind, on average, about 4-8 years behind americans on political spectrum movement. I'm hoping it's a 4-year cycle this time around, that way a successful trump presidency puts our conservatives back in power

I just hope for an economic downturn so severe that it pushes immigrants out of this country and they don't think about returning for decades

He is replacing a lot of leafs with gooks, sikhs and mudslimes. he is the world leader of the leafocaust. I approve of Comrade Trudeau!

"We trusted the refugees and it hoyt"

>negro male
>superior

They are inferior in literally every category.

Australian are faggoty yappers.

They blather about Chinese in Canada, where they have just as many as we do…perhaps slightly less, but nothing they should feel compelled to crow about.

Cucks breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/

>protestant in the image aswell

Dixie fag spotted

Go shoot up a school mate

God I fucking hate Canada

Canada is irrelevant why are you trying to deflect attention form the Alt Right Hate Machine?

I know many women at my college who voted for him because they found him attractive and men who voted because he said he would legalize weed.

This is everything wrong with modern democracy

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."

-Winston Churchill

Biden used to be really handsome

Isn't it disgusting how #NotAllMuslims was spammed first and foremost after the attacks in Paris, Belgium Airport, Nice, Germany etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

This entire election cycle was really fucked up in general, a lot of Canadians felt like they had no choice since Harper had a pretty tough last few months.

We got screwed over by the 18-22 year old crowd who just voted for the hell of it to feel like adults, largely.

I see more anti-Trudeau sentiment from Canadians than pro-Trudeau, except for Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal who worship him.

>We got screwed over by the 18-22 year old crowd who just voted for the hell of it to feel like adults, largely.
we get lucky here, they don't actually vote, they just bitch online about it

>when your children get so indolent and complacent they won't even overthrow you

The problem is, most Canadians don't give a damn about politics, most people here don't even support, or at least care about Trudeau in the slightest, so a lot of our votes just come down to "who looks nicer". A bunch of surveys with the younger generation who've just voted for their first time say that they can't even name a single one of Trudeau's policies except for "legalize weed" or "he's nice".

Canada got screwed by young adults who just wanted to vote for the sake of it.

>Dixie Fag

Huh?

What in the fuck is a Dixie fag? You mean southern? I live in New York.

Do gay southerners typically shoot up schools? I'm confused.

ding ding ding

Threadly reminder that this Bilderberg crypto Jew Mr. Butts is the real prime minister.

The things he spouts off about loudest don't really matter, he's kept the Harper position on many things he said he would change and nobody is bothering to call him out on it so he will likely keep not changing them.
The things he has changed, are easy enough to change back and the impact of 4 years of them won't be have a large negative impact on the country.

Canada's leader doesn't really matter anyway. They've always just followed the general "flow" of the western world. To change Canada you don't vote in the Canadian elections. You make sure people vote your way in the American and British ones.

Did you see their damage control after Butts got $120k in moving expenses? Was pretty funny, and is now thoroughly quashed in the media. Crooked as fuck.

He's shown us how to be a terrible leader. May future generations look at him at laugh at his inadequacy.

They have literally zero respect for the taxpayers in this country. They only regret they have is getting caught. Expect 3 more years of this. Liberals and their supporters should be subjected to open hostility as traitors and subversives.

So far he's been alright, I'll vote liberal again next election unless the other parties step their shit up

youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw
yes

I absolutely agree, but sadly have to point out the the cons are almost as bad. Politics attracts the worst types of people it seems (present company excluded, of course).

He redpilled Prince William and Kate about Leftism by behaving like a rude cunt.

If the cons stepped out of the 90's and dropped the Israel-worshipping act, wrangled a decent leader and went to work to stop the cuckening then I probably wouldn't feel so hopeless.

We need Trump to win senpai

Relax Mexibro, it's called bantz.

Geez he's not gonna be dodging any punches with his left arm in the sky and his right arm at his waist

we usually just sit on dirt bikes

Fpbp