Daily reminder that we could have single payer healthcare like the civilized world if it weren't for you nazis

Daily reminder that we could have single payer healthcare like the civilized world if it weren't for you nazis

What do you have to say for yourselves? Don't you realize liberals are responsible for every major social breakthrough in history? Why can't we move forward, WHY DO YOU WANT TO MOVE BACK?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-05-03/tobacco-tax-increase-will-cut-smoking-rate/7380748),
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/new-cycling-laws-one-of-the-first-bike-riders-hit-with-319-fine-for-not-wearing-a-helmet/news-story/2301f9cec9572e76555fe372da7a6a38).
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3552872/Three-million-refused-NHS-ops-smoking-fat-trusts-deny-routine-procedures-including-hip-knee-replacements-overweight-patients.html).
youtube.com/watch?v=fFoXyFmmGBQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservatism
newser.com/story/68996/universal-health-care-we-already-gave-it-to-iraq.html
freenation.org/a/f12l3.html
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7510121.stm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Health_Organization_ranking_of_health_systems_in_2000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_infant_mortality_rate
forbes.com/sites/danmunro/2014/06/16/u-s-healthcare-ranked-dead-last-compared-to-10-other-countries/#1933e9271b96
ncpa.org/pub/ba649
commonwealthfund.org/publications/press-releases/2014/jun/us-health-system-ranks-last
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14070090
foxnews.com/health/2013/01/10/americans-less-healthy-dying-younger-than-people-in-other-wealthy-nations/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Republicans are very successful of covincing Middle and.poor class whites To vote against their economic interests

They've been doing this shit for decades under the guise of muh freedumbs so they can implement neoliberalism and focused tax cuts for the wealthy

The nazis had universal healthcare.

The nazis actually had the first single payer system for health care.

I don't want it because I'm not paying for niggers and degenerates to get free pills to sate their addictions.

>niggers and degenerates
But the nazis had a solution for this too!

>The nazis actually had the first single payer system for health care.
Yes, for German citizens.
>I don't want it because I'm not paying for niggers and degenerates to get free pills to sate their addictions.
You know what must be done then, brother.

Trump is an advocate for single payer healthcare.

kek, a leaf made me laugh, thats new

He clicks on Cred Forums only to find a catalog full of shit threads. Oy vey!

>Republicans are the bad guys grrrrr.
Fun facts.
>Obama care for a majority of poor people is unaffordable so they take the fine.
>It also fucked the middle classes insurance as well making it nearly unaffordable for them, so they have to take the worst package possible.
I for example, went from paying $175 a month to $450 for what is essentially a pile of shit HMO with no dental.

>Poor area's have factory jobs, coal mining jobs, and so forth.
>Democrats come in and go "THEY DONT REALLY WANNA WORK THERE ;D! AMIRITE!"
>Suddenly poor people out of work even more.

The only time I ever had a decent job, decent pay, and decent life has been when a Republican is in office.

>Bush is in office I have a good life.
>Clinton comes in, we are on strike, suddenly company closes down goes to China.
>Bush is in office, similar plant opens up, I have work again.
>Obama 2 years in WHOOPS OUT OF WORK AGAIN FUCKO ITS IN MEXICO THIS TIME!

and the best part is.
>Liberals answer to all of this is "you must suck really hard to have your job stolen by immigrants.
ya how about stolen because they wanna work for 2 cents a week.

Wrong.
King nigger never wanted universal health care.
He wanted to force Americans to buy overpriced insurance from his cronies in the insurance industry.

It was his nigger minions who voted for Hillary over Bernie.

Niggers are too dumb to vote, along with women. The 19th Amendment was a mistake.

You trust any government with your literal life? Why not trust a market tested and proven doctor?

I mean i like waiting in line at the DMV as much as the next guy, but come on.

Then you can all have equally shit healthcare with no choice supplying abortion on demand and no advanced drugs or surgery.
Idiot.

Have you ever been to countries like the Netherlands or Canada? Healthcare is pretty shit unless you opt in for private healthcare. But now you're also paying mandatory fees to support public healthcare.

Oh, and your own meds. You still pay for those.

>Have you ever been to countries like the Netherlands or Canada? Healthcare is pretty shit unless you opt in for private healthcare. But now you're also paying mandatory fees to support public healthcare.
>Oh, and your own meds. You still pay for those.

This and more civil servants who know nothing about healthcare involved than theere are doctors or nurses and more civil service buildings than there are hospitals

I think the government should give me a choice of what to pay for except for roads, police, and military.

so kill yourself

Set your ovens to 1488 degrees boys! Those oven dodgers can't get away this time!

test

>liberals are responsible for every major social breakthrough in history
Are you sure? Because it was conservatives that passed the Civil Rights Act.

Single payer will always very quickly spiral into an evil overgrown bureaucratic colossus unless kept on a very, very tight leash.
The British National Health Service has grown so wildly out of control that it's now the 5th largest employer in the world (and in a county of only 60 million people no less - we're not India or China or Brazil, we have a smaller population than South Korea).
It's like a parallel state with its own internal politics, operating with total impunity and secrecy. It's now too powerful to confront in any way (the slimy doctors are too good at playing the media, and they're too big of a voter block to really shunt out of the way politically) so they are pretty much in control of all aspects of health policy too. They just demand more and more funding to add more and more pointless managers to suck off the taxpayer teat. They clearly could not give a single solitary fuck about the patients or about the general population, and they've made that pretty clear. But no one can do anything about it either, or they just refuse to work.
It's a horribly inefficient and ineffective healthcare provider that doesn't give a fuck about patient care and much more interested in muscling its way into power. I wouldn't be totally surprised if one day they tried to split from the British state.

This is the kind of mess you get yourself into with single payer healthcare. Any time the state is involved, you get a giant wasteful bureaucracy. You give that bureaucracy the added power of controlling the lives and health general population, and it's only a matter of time before it realises that it can hold the country hostage to its whims and do whatever the fuck it wants.

This! And unless you have private health insurance you have to wait a long time for any treatment

Get fucked fag

MAGA!

What do you think is a better alternative? A percentage of your taxes going into a medical savings account that passes on to your children? Maybe that combined with some income derived medical subsidies from the govt. (less income better subsidized medical bills). Most services could be private but there would be a need for price controls probably.

Healthcare in the UK is a shit show. We should look at countries like Singapore and Germany and see how theirs functions.

>give inept bureocracy control of 20% of the countries economy?

your notion of forward...is retarded
>please move to sweeden when trump wins.

>WHAT IS MEDICAL TOURISM FROM CANADA TO FLORIDA.

GET FUCKED FAGS. It has its own name created for how often I happens.

We could have it if it wasn't for Obama being a pussy, cuckservatives under john boner and relentless lobbying from the insurance industry.

Nationalized medicine would have been fucking cool as shit, what we got was taxpayer subsidies for the same insurance giants the people wanted killed, millions of people stuck working part time because now employers have to pay full time workers benefits, or bump them down to part time.

I'm 24. I don't need health benefits. I need 40 hours a week and overtime.

>againt my own interest?
paid for my own school, didn't get SJW degree, paid off loans in 6 months.

get taxed 25% of my income.
>it is in my best interest, to cut freeloaders
pay your own bills

>Democrats control house, senate and white house
>could have passed literally anything
>pass massive handout to insurance companys
>"fucking nazis ruin everything"

This. Here in australia our "free" healthcare system works but its propped up, hard. Tax money flows into this ever growing (see) beast while if you make an income over a certain amount (essentially any kind of proper fucking job) you must now pay an extra tax ontop of your normal taxes to pay for the "free" healthcare system.

This extra tax can be dodged though if you get yourself private health insurance though so you have half the country paying into this system and the other half paying into it and either paying more into it or simply paying extra for their own private health cover.

You cannot sustain this

>They just demand more and more funding to add more and more pointless managers to suck off the taxpayer teat.
See pic. Same shit here. It grows and it has attained the holy grail status it has over in your wet rainy rock. Any criticism of it is heresy and youre labelled as one who wants to let people die of cancer. If you bring up the spiralling costs youre hit with accusations you want to privatise it all and leave people dying in the streets.

Cover up the truth by only telling half of it.

And those who replied, remember the difference between a cuckservative and a real American. The old GOP and the dems are two sides of the same shekel.

I honestly don't know. Like most people, I like the idea of the NHS.
We've all had a nan or a great uncle or whatever who would never have been ever to pay for their own healthcare and who was very grateful to the NHS for taking care of them. In principle healthcare should be allowed to run at a loss, because at the end of the day there does need to be some compassion here. But you can eschew profits and still not be so ineffective and inefficient as the NHS. It's not an excuse for what we've got today.

The problem for me is the inefficiency (why are there so many clueless managers and smug junior doctors swanning around and going on holiday, but it takes my granddad 8 months to get a simple operation to fix his arthritic finger) and the political power that the NHS has managed to get its hands on.
It's not right. They clearly don't give a shit about people's lives, they just hide behind that to fill their own pockets with more money and muscle themselves into positions of power.

A medical savings account sounds like a good idea (I like the idea of getting back what you've payed in), you got any more details for me? Maybe an article?

>You give that bureaucracy the added power of controlling the lives and health general population, and it's only a matter of time before it realises that it can hold the country hostage to its whims and do whatever the fuck it wants.

This is my most hated part of it all. Americunts are all about that freedom. They have no idea how much you give up when you get into this. America was founded on a great idea of you work or you die. Youre responsible for your own shit. You are free to do as you please so long as you pay the cost. Get fat? No problem as long as you pay for your own meds. Driving without a seatbelt? Go ahead, so long as you can pay for your own wheelchair. When it comes to government healthcare there is only three ways it can go imo when eventually the gravy train ends. We live in prosperous countrys that can run these systems for some time without issue but its collapse is coming i have no doubt. Its cost is expanding and eventually you go down the path of one of these

>total gov control of your life
example of Australia. Your health is paid for everybody so you need to obey rules we all set. You must wear a seatbelt when you drive. You cannot smoke (abc.net.au/news/2016-05-03/tobacco-tax-increase-will-cut-smoking-rate/7380748), you cannot do anything that may bring harm to you that the people will need to pay for. Riding your bike down the street to grab some milk from the corner store? Get ready to be fined (dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/new-cycling-laws-one-of-the-first-bike-riders-hit-with-319-fine-for-not-wearing-a-helmet/news-story/2301f9cec9572e76555fe372da7a6a38). Your personal freedoms have been obliterated and you must conform to whatever latest health guideline is out if you wish to get treated. enjoy your government mandated cardio session

Where I live, the largest three employers are the city itself, the local hospital group and the company that does HR for all the hospitals.

The fourth and fifth largest are the state government and then some farmer. The top 3 employ almost 30% of workers here and altogether it's a little more than half.

The other half are all living deep below the poverty line off of welfare, hustlin' and luck.

So half the people work to keep the other half fed and taken care of by a third of the population while they live off of a network of government subsidies that needs one in every ten people working at it to keep it functioning, and it's "cheaper" to manufacture goods in China because everyone here with money has no money and all their stuff lives in Ireland?

>rationing and excluding
example of the UK (dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3552872/Three-million-refused-NHS-ops-smoking-fat-trusts-deny-routine-procedures-including-hip-knee-replacements-overweight-patients.html). Eventually you will begin denying service to people based on a multitude of reasons. Someone broke their arm snowboarding? The people should have to pay for your injury you sustained doing a dangerous activity you knew the risks of. You are forced to pay into a system at the threat of fines and jail time but can be denied service because your skin cancer was traced to your frequent beach trips. I have no doubt in my mind that should the technology to trace illness with certainty this would be happening more than the gov control of your life option.

and finally
>privatization
the least of the three evils of course. As a nation fights back against the total gov control and being denied treatment for no reason this is what will happen. A return to people being responsible for their own health after a failed experiment where they tried to be responsible for all.

Like ive said, free healthcare systems will work, for now. We live in prosperous nations with good economies (well i hope most of us do) and this shit can run for some time. One day, whether it be the system costing too much, economic downturn, birth rates not enough to keep going, the belt of the public healthcare system will need to be tightened (not after many attempts of raising taxes to pay for it of course). When the tightening begins this will be the end game i believe.

I am curious if some believe is can end differently

>Any criticism of it is heresy and youre labelled as one who wants to let people die of cancer. If you bring up the spiralling costs youre hit with accusations you want to privatise it all and leave people dying in the streets.

This is the worst part. They stand in the street on strike demanding more cash, and then if you don't support them they have the neck to say that the blood of patients is on your hands. If they cared so much, they wouldn't be funneling money away from new beds and into their own pockets. Absolute fucking cunts.

It's really like a hostage situation. Normal people are too scared to make them angry or else their lives would literally be in danger. Pure insanity.

Daily reminder state run healthcare is for backwards garbage societies.

Daily reminder free market healthcare is the future.

>Horsey

I asked Ben G about him lol

Individual health care expenses should be paid by the individual. We should get rid of the crap that is insurance companies.

>Don't you realize liberals are responsible for every major social breakthrough in history?
What we have today that call themselves liberal are anything but.

FREE THE HEALTHCARE MARKET

FREE THE PEOPLE

Nazis are why there is socialized healthcare.

Ben is such a bro

The private sector produces, the public sector consumes. How do you have so many consumers with so few producers? When this reaches breaking point what do you think is going to happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=fFoXyFmmGBQ
it goes down a lot better with flashy cartoons and a nice girl talking

Hostage situation indeed. There will be no change as these people hold life and death before them. No one will ever criticize because we have a bizarre system where because you like dont like whats going on you obviously want dead people everywhere.

too strange

>patents

im curious what your solution to this is, when drug development takes 10-15yrs and a billion dollars how else can you make it happen?

By you Nazis I'm sure you meant

>Democrat Blanche Lincoln who stripped single payer language from the ACA in an attempt to stave off losing her election to Tom Cotton in Arkansas

>when drug development takes 10-15yrs
>muh patents

If drugs cost much less to develop due to these restrictions lifted, they will take much less time

they take so fucking long now because of your precious FDA

The FDA has murdered far more people than it has "saved".

Healthcare would be extremely cheap and effective in a free market.

We would probably have another Elon Musk making artificial hearts and livers already and providing them to the masses.

Fuck leftists.

how about you move to germany and look at your "progress" in action. universal health care, open boarders, a female world leader. its all there for you right now go live "the dream" faggot

>The nazis actually had the first single payer system for health care.
wrong

Yeah, our health care is so bad that's why rich foreigners fly here to get treated. You fucking people, I swear.

Netherlands and Canada are two countries that ue a semi private healthcare. Canada pays for private corporations to provide the services to the populace, and Netherlands is almost a private system

>Oh, and your own meds. You still pay for those.
Depends. Most of the meds are free/highly subsidized

>HURR DA PRESIDENT GAVE ME MAH JERB EHS A GUD GUY
>DURR DA PRESIDENT TOOK MUH JERB WHAT A CUNT
how can you have a job if you're clearly 12 years old?

Our clusterfuck of socialized healthcare was the result of a democrat supermajority. The left had cart blanche and this is what they did. They essentially said "Hmm... how can we make socialized medicine but still leave in all the kickbacks political back favors? Oh I know, we'll just require everyone to buy health insurance, even if they don't want it. Fuck tort reform that badly inflates the cost of medicine."

i agree with you you fuckin leaf see Im just curious as to how it will happen. Even without FDA regulations, research and development is time and money, with all the free market in the world clinical trials will still be needed. Another thalidomide has obviously been the basis of the FDA's ridiculous restrictions but what im asking is how else is a company to recoup the cost of research and trials if other companies sit on the sidelines ready to send your latest product to the lab and sell it without needing to cover the years (even without regulations, i highly doubt all 3 phases of clinical trials) spent along with post release market surveillance.

not this fucking guy again holy shit

British System is one of the best in the world, i don't know what kind of complains you have.

I agree. Insurance is gambling against your health vs someone who makes all the rules.

>I for example, went from paying $175 a month to $450 for what is essentially a pile of shit HMO with no dental.
I ve read about this but tell us good user why is that?
I get this is is the main criticism of Obamacare same shitty quality at a way higher price

Spain's healthcare system used to be one of the best, and at a ridiculously low per-patient cost. Life expectancy in Spain is still one of the highest in the world despite being essentially a third world shithole.

its as if you get btfo in every thread and then returnthe next day with the same shit, its amazing it really is.

Cost is going up, doctors on strike, services stretched thin. To think this is sustainable is madness

Meds are really easy to replicate. So without some sort of protection to the company that researches the pills, once the pill got out other companies could start producing it even without having contributed to R&D

Pharmaceutical industry can't work without patents

If THAT'S one of the best systems in the world, I'm going to pass.

>don't you realize liberals are responsible for every social breakdown in history
Fixed and yes I do realize

Exactly. In our shitholes of countries one of the very few things that actually works is our nationalized healthcare systems.

Portugal healthcare system was also very decent, but it's now under siege thanks for this push for privatization.

>Cost is going up, doctors on strike, services stretched thin. To think this is sustainable is madness
So you have proofs for your claims or is it just fee fees? Doctors on strike is a normal part of every system.

>services stretched thin.
This is what NHS top dogs say evry year to literally get moh money foh dem porgrams. The matter of fact is that NHS delivers some of the best results worldwide

It consistently outranks your system in pretty much everything.

I doubt you can't find a single healthcare indicator in which USA is better then UK. Hell, i doubt you can't find many in which USA is better then Portugal lol

Why should I have to pay for other people's health care? They'll just abuse the system. When need people in our society who are naturally fit and health, not tethered to some false sense of health from modern medicine.

>So you have proofs for your claims or is it just fee fees
youre right, ignore my graph, its all anecdotal. Nothing i say is true, its just the feelings of some guy on the other side of the world

>Doctors on strike is a normal part of every system
kek

>The matter of fact is that NHS delivers some of the best results worldwide
Whenever looking at results it is always important to never look at it in isolation. Two good questions to ask are; at what cost and compared to what.

>Why should I have to pay for other people's health care?
You already do with programs like Medicare or Medicaid. You also do it with inflationated hospital bills.

>When need people in our society who are naturally fit and health, not tethered to some false sense of health from modern medicine.
>sick people shouldn't have a right to live

>Are you sure? Because it was conservatives that passed the Civil Rights Act.

LOL actually believing Republican talking points.

>Who are the dixiecrats

PS: This is just one of many examples of our high-school education at work. We have fuck tards like this guy and OP who hadn't picked up a real history book in their lives coming to Cred Forums to spread their retardation because his education starts at the end of the Civil Rights movement.

>youre right, ignore my graph
Your graph does not point out to any particular problem in NHS. I could make similar graph of individual healthcare spending in USA (check pic related). The increase in spending can be attributed to numerous causes.

>>Doctors on strike is a normal part of every system
>kek
It's part of a negotiation process.

>Whenever looking at results it is always important to never look at it in isolation. Two good questions to ask are; at what cost and compared to what.
A whole bunch of nothing. USA pays more per capita then the rest of the world and have third world results

Portugal has 2 more years then USA. That is shamefull

>Portugal healthcare system was also very decent, but it's now under siege thanks for this push for privatization.
worst part is that after privatization it's always more expensive than it was before. This ends up being a bigger drag on the economy than the public healthcare was

>Doctors on strike is a normal part of every system.
this shouldn't be like that. it's only become normal since Germany decided we couldn't have nice things down here. A reasonably well funded healthcare system won't have any significant number of doctor's strikes.

Are you that "leftist" guy?

youve talked a lot about the US which i havent mentioned. You seem to think that because i do not like apples i love oranges. I do not like either. You showing me US spending on health is going up is of no significance, i think its a failed system. What the US pays per capita i think is a failure too.

Stop attacking something no one has mentioned. I pointed out the issues in the NHS and instead you have said the US ship is sinking too as if it plugs holes in your boat. It doesnt

>Because it was conservatives that passed the Civil Rights Act.
>american education
Here, check this out
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservatism
>Conservatism as a political and social philosophy promotes retaining traditional social institutions in the context of culture and civilization.

Conservatism is not a well defined political ideology. It's more of a cultural manifestation against modernism. Their modern positions can't be compared to old positions.

For example, 60's conservatives were almost by definition supportive of segregation.

TLDR: Conservatives want to conserve

he's a commie who changed his trip from 'leftpol' to trick goyim on Cred Forums into thinking that he's anything but a slimy socialist

>The nazis had universal healthcare.
The US is still paying for Iraq's universal heathcare - yes George Bush set them up with free socialized medicine.

newser.com/story/68996/universal-health-care-we-already-gave-it-to-iraq.html

If you only ever need a doctor once every 5-10years, what looks better to you: paying 500 bucks a month for that entire time, or just paying a single fine once a year and also covering your own doctor's bill that single time you use the service? Keep in mind the fine costs less than what 3 months of obamacare costs. I literally can't afford obamacare but I can handle a single fine once a year. It's completely fucked, especially when you realize most companies cut hours from employees to keep their requirement for paying for healthcare out of the picture. So many of my friends are capped at 39hrs a week because of the healthcare setup now. Literally: thanks, obama.

Can you say squandered veto proof super majority when obongo took office?

>British System is one of the best in the world
hahahahahaha
I've been on a waiting list for a standard operation for over a year now. My contribution towards the NHS in taxes also exceeds what I'd be paying to a private insurance company, which I'm now doing because I'm not waiting for 5 months to get a consultation at then waiting 10+ months on top of that for the operation.
I've yet to meet one person who doesn't have a similar experience (except for the gypsies who don't even pay taxes towards the NHS)

The NHS is complete garbage yet it's become the religion of the labour party.

>NHS delivers some of the best results worldwide
LOL

>A reasonably well funded healthcare system won't have any significant number of doctor's strikes.
Perhaps you misuderstood me, or i explained myself badly. Doctors being able to strike and exercising their right is a sign of healthy system. But when this right is abused, and doctors strike just to get 2 days off, or when this right is nonexistent. Moderation is key.

Of course if we lived in fairyland there would be no strikes because the system would be perfect or almost perfect.

i guess so

This thread is about the single payer. Check the OP again

> I pointed out the issues in the NHS

What issues? Tell me very clearly what are NHS issues

At least you are a first world country.

Here public health care might even kill you. There are scandals right now about some hospitals cutting corners and poorly checking the sterilizer they where using and now blaming the company for their own incompetence.

While private healthcare is good.

I don't want the government to control my healthcare. I don't want to pay taxes for my healthcare (and Jamal, shaniqua, Jose, and rosa).

No thanks. Keep your commie shit to yourself you piece of fucking shit.

>I've been on a waiting list for a standard operation for over a year now.
What operation is that?

>r 5 months to get a consultation

lol

>The NHS is complete garbage yet it's become the religion of the labour party.
can you tell me why is it completely garbage other then your fee fees?

>>NHS delivers some of the best results worldwide
>LOL

Not an argument. I know you lolbertarians don't deal well with facts and reason, but grown ups here want to have a good discussion

>What issues? Tell me very clearly what are NHS issues
none. its just dandy. fellows like are full of shit

So you have absolutely no issues to point out on NHS?

You best is a anonymous complaint on Cred Forums?

lol, get BTFO like you retards always get

>leftists understanding econ interest
>"free health care"
>"free education"

Americans used to be able to afford health care and doctors even made house calls.

Privately owned medical corporations raised prices until citizens could not longer afford health care.

The Jewish insurers came up with insurance to pay the exhorbitant prices. Now the insurance is so overpriced that citizens can no longer afford it.

In capitalism, prices are based on what ever the market will bear. Sick and injured people are desperate for care and willing to pay more, prices go up.

What's the solution? More capitalism?

It's not working, especially in Florida where the thief that stole from Medicare is now actively preventing Floridians from getting cheaper/better coverage with a health care exchange.

Why just don't get insurance then and save some money of your own instead?

>What operation is that?
none of your business

>can you tell me why is it completely garbage other then your fee fees?
You're right, I should be forced to pay for an overpriced and inferior service, it's just my feelings that are hurt when I've had faster, better and cheaper service via private insurance. :^)

>Americans used to be able to afford health care and doctors even made house calls.
>Privately owned medical corporations raised prices until citizens could not longer afford health care.
It's funny how things start to get more and more expensive when the government tries to make them "affordable". :^)

I am not meaning to put a label on you, just think you remind me of a guy calling himself "leftypol"

Yeah Civil Rights act proposed by that famous conservative JFK, known most for his conservativism.

Of course it was opposed by known liberals such as Strom Thurman and Barry Goldwater, practically fucking commies if you ask me. Why did Strom Thurman leave the Democratic party in 1964 again?

You
>What's the southern strategy?

Being this fucking stupid.

You don't have to pretend like modern day Republicans and Democrats have anything in common with early 1960's political parties.
Civil Rights was never a conservative movement.

Democrats being more liberal and Republicans being more conservative came about as a result of the conservative southern backlash of civil rights you fucking 400 lb hacker.

I pay ~700€ per month (employer + me) for fucking healthcare...
German System is good for family but Bad for Single/childless people
I could have 15 kids or more and would pay the same... Thats the reason that shit doesnt work in the long run... Too many leeches

Obama care created an extravagant tax penalty for those without insurance.

>Why just don't get insurance then and save some money of your own instead?
My health care insurance went from $175/month to $400 month before Obamacare, and my coverage has shrunk significantly. My copays are higher, the list of doctors I can see is dwindling, I can only get generic drugs and re-approved treatments. I always get bills from the doctors and labs because the ins co refuses to pay the full bill.

That's retarded.

>I for example, went from paying $175 a month to $450 for what is essentially a pile of shit HMO with no dental.
it did help some people though.

i know a doctor in his 60's who has preexisting type 2 diabetes, had to get a new plan and the insurance company set his premium at $6000 a month. needless to say, he went uninsured

after obamacare he was able to get a premium of $1200 a month. still high as fuck, but at least affordable

>none of your business
Ok, but it kinda of matters. If that operation is some bullshit little thing or if it's a life threatning condition.

>It's funny how things start to get more and more expensive when the government tries to make them "affordable". :^)

USA has more expensive healthcare for inferior results

>when I've had faster, better and cheaper service via private insurance.

Because private healthcare can pick and choose their patients. I am not opposed to privbate healthcare also.´

>just think you remind me of a guy calling himself "leftypol"
check my trip

No way.

The second you implement universal health care is the precise moment you give the government the 'in' to regulate all kinds of shit, in the name of public health and saving the system money.

>Tax on soda or other junk food? Government says it'll combat obesity and save money on health care
>Ban this amount of salt? Government study says it could save the single-payer health care system X amount...
>Ban cigarettes? Government says...

On and on and on. Fuck that.

>thanks for this push for privatization.
It's not real privatization

you need a free market for that

a free market in healthcare is much cheaper than government systems

>USA pays more per capita then the rest of the world
So what
It just shows the failure of a GOVERNMENT system

Which the USA is

>It's not real privatization
>no true scotsman

>a free market in healthcare is much cheaper than government systems
You have sbsolutely no hard evidence to support this. Go meme to your own forums and let us grown ups do the real talking

>USA has more expensive healthcare for inferior results
except they don't, US survival rates are far higher than UK survival rates

> If that operation is some bullshit little thing or if it's a life threatening condition.
Not really, I'm being forced to pay for a service I could get elsewhere, which would also have done the operation by now.

>I am not opposed to privbate healthcare also.
You are if you believe everyone should be forced to overpay for a service which may or may not even produce.

Why would you support an over priced, under performing service over one which is cheap and performs just fine? Just because the government provides it? The government could easily reduce everyone's taxes and let them buy their own private insurance, they'd even have money left over if they did this.
Is the government running a service really that important to you?

You know that the US government is trying to make healthcare "affordable", right?

>You have sbsolutely no hard evidence to support this.
Look up what fraction of UK tax revenue goes towards muh NHS, look up median wage, get a quote from one of the private insurers, compare.

>>no true scotsman
It's not a fucking fallacy in this situation.

>You have sbsolutely no hard evidence to support this.
Yes I do, you authoritarian cuck see:
freenation.org/a/f12l3.html

Healthcare in the USA was community based and extremely cheap when it was a FREE FUCKING MARKET

Then retards like you wanted monopolies, so healthcare is the second most regulated industry in the USA outside of banking.

Read the actual reasons why the government, and large corporations(who use the government) manipulate healthcare prices to make them insanely expensive

see:
WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING ARGUMENT?

another thing.

How do you leftists live with yourselves while you don't shower and hate your lives every day?

You literally want to be poor and you want life to be fucking awful for everyone in society because your parents didn't love you.

Just neck yourself already.

>Is the government running a service really that important to you?
They're authoritarian cucks that grew up on mommy government, so yeah.

>US survival rates are far higher than UK survival rates
You have absolutely no source to prove this, because it's a lie

>muh cancer survival rates"!!!111!!
show source.

>You are if you believe everyone should be forced to overpay for a service which may or may not even produce.

I belive in nationalized healthcare, but i believe there should be a private healthcare offer operating side by side.

>
Why would you support an over priced, under performing service over one which is cheap and performs just fine?
But this is a lie. USA pays more per capita then the rest of the world. 2 times more then UK iirc

>You know that the US government is trying to make healthcare "affordable", right?

I don't support USA healthcare system. It's just a clusterfuck. It should be all built again.

>Look up what fraction of UK tax revenue goes towards muh NHS, look up median wage, get a quote from one of the private insurers, compare.

Thanks for proving me right, that you have absolutely no hard evidence to support this.

I'm not going to google your false claims. If you have evidence, show it. If you don't have, stfu and get BTFO once again.

Last question, why do you hate our country so much?

>freenation.org/a/f12l3.html
This is a shady source that talks about the fuckup that usa healthcare is.

I asked you for a source that shows that ">a free market in healthcare is much cheaper than government systems"

Which you have none

>Healthcare in the USA was community based and extremely cheap when it was a FREE FUCKING MARKET
>comparing 19th-20th century healthcare to modern healthcare
>expecting to be taken seriously

>implying i am a leftist

Nice strawman

>because your parents didn't love you.
I have a 2 really awesome parents, don't worry about me ;)

>nationalized healthcare
call it what it is - government owned healthcare

>muh cancer survival rates"!!!111!!
When did I mention cancer? But since you want cancer.
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7510121.stm

>But this is a lie. USA pays more per capita then the rest of the world. 2 times more then UK iirc
They didn't before the government decided to make healthcare "affordable".

>It's just a clusterfuck. It should be all built again.
Just like the UK system. It's almost like once the government gets involved everything goes to shit.

>why do you hate our country so much?
I love my country which is why I government waste. My country is not the government.

Classical liberals are. You know, the ones who value individual liberty as great as God.

The modern derivative is a collectivist concoction that will only serve to bring an end to individual liberty.

>news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7510121.stm
>although the data is from the 1990s since when survival rates have risen.
Get BTFO retard. pre 2000's studies are meaningless.

>They didn't before the government decided to make healthcare "affordable".
Irrelevant. Even with Obamacare, USA healthcare is privately owned. I could also blame all the problems in nationalized healthcare systems on private interference, but i won't because it's a conspiratard tactic

You apparently forgot about this:

>>US survival rates are far higher than UK survival rates
>You have absolutely no source to prove this, because it's a lie
and:

>>Look up what fraction of UK tax revenue goes towards muh NHS, look up median wage, get a quote from one of the private insurers, compare.

>Thanks for proving me right, that you have absolutely no hard evidence to support this.

No need to thank me for reminding you, it happens to me sometimes ;)

>I love my country which is why I government waste. My country is not the government.

NHS is a big part of UK

Can you show me a instance in which NHS performs worse then USA?

>call it what it is - government owned healthcare
It's public goods and services being distributed to the public. The government manages its distribution.

>once the government gets involved everything goes to shit.
The government should be only for the people and represent only the people's interests.

Our government in the US is controlled entirely by corporations and they've trained the stupidest people in America to believe that "government" is the problem, but really it's the takeover by corporations that is the problem

We need to get legal fictions like corporations out of politics and stop pretending money is free speech.

>studies don't matter when I don't agree with them

>nut muh feels tell me that the government does it best!

>NHS is a big part of UK
:^)

>Can you show me a instance in which NHS performs worse then USA?
already did

Tell me then, what evidence do you have that "NHS delivers some of the best results worldwide". :^)
Nothing pre-2015 now, anything before 2016 is meaningless.

8 fucking MONTHS! Goddamn...I get insurance through the company I work for (by choice of course)and while I've only used it once its pretty damn good.

Had stomach pains a few years back and couldnt keep food down. It took the doctors 3 days to figure out it was my gallbladder and then remove it. I paid five whole dollars for my medication.

>>studies don't matter when I don't agree with them
You study used data from the 90's. Stop making a fool out of yourself. I know lolbertarians aren't used to facts and sources and numbers, but let's use them for now, ok?

>already did
You provided me a 90's study.

>Nothing pre-2015 now, anything before 2016 is meaningless.

So now you resorted to shitposting? Nice and mature way to get BTFO, like always.

>NHS delivers some of the best results worldwide
Apparently, it's actually shitty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Health_Organization_ranking_of_health_systems_in_2000
It's even worse then Portugal, lol

But we just have to analyse several important indicators

Change is inherently a liberal concept, therefore they are also responsible for all the mistakes too. Nazi regime was liberal.

>Nazi regime was liberal.
Nope, nazi regime was more closely aligned with a reactionary movement.

A 2000 study? Sounds pretty close to being pre-2000 if you ask me.
>26 times per capita expenditure
>only 25% based on speed of service, protection of privacy, and quality of amenities
wew

>gets asked for sources in his love of the government
>provides life expectancy rates
Yep, the only factor there is the NHS. :^)

Nice argument dude. :^)

and:

>>Look up what fraction of UK tax revenue goes towards muh NHS, look up median wage, get a quote from one of the private insurers, compare.

>Thanks for proving me right, that you have absolutely no hard evidence to support this.

>gets asked for sources in his love of the government
I am a guy of facts and reason. Nationalized healthcare works best, so i support it.

>whines when others only provide one report related to the NHS

>provides unrelated reports as evidence of the NHS being successful
>thinks this is an argument

>I am a guy of facts and reason. Nationalized healthcare works best, so i support it.
>his evidence is a report unrelated to nationalised healthcare
wew

>resorts to shitpost while refusing to present evidence for his claims.
>rejects my sources for 2 vital healthcare quality indicators because " is a report unrelated to nationalized healthcare"

Just let this thread die. it's embarrassing for you

Also this

and:

Can you show me a single instance in which USA is best then UK in healthcare?

>Can you show me a single instance in which USA is best then UK in healthcare?

Can you show me a single instance in which the UK bests the USA, I'll even let you go back to pre-2000's reports. :^)
Remember now, we're talking about healthcare, I know you like to go off topic.

>b-but studies don't count when they don't agree with me!

>Can you show me a single instance in which the UK bests the USA
I already showed 2

If you are going to say life expetancy and child mortality is not related to healthcare, then you should delete your Cred Forums account

forbes.com/sites/danmunro/2014/06/16/u-s-healthcare-ranked-dead-last-compared-to-10-other-countries/#1933e9271b96

jesus that healthy life style score though

>I already showed 2
>posts 2 reports not about nationalise healthcare
wew

ncpa.org/pub/ba649
>b-but pre-2010 reports are meaningless

>commonwealth fund
>no link to the methodology or full report
wew, top tobacco lobbyists also say that smoking makes grow big and strong. :^)

>>posts 2 reports not about nationalise healthcare
>infant mortality and life expetancy is not about healthcare

wew lad

>ncpa.org/pub/ba649
No where does in this article say that USA healthcare is better then UK, they pretty much only compare themselves with Canada. And one of the "facts" is that same old 90's study of cancer

>commonwealth fund
>no link to the methodology or full report
>i don't like it, therefore it's not true

commonwealthfund.org/publications/press-releases/2014/jun/us-health-system-ranks-last

It's easy to google shit

I will ask again, why do you hate your country so much?

>commonwealthfund.org/publications/press-releases/2014/jun/us-health-system-ranks-last
>he thinks this is a full report
They provide exactly 0 information on how they came up with their numbers. Very reliable. :^)

Whilst link I gave provides full sources of actual academic papers.
>b-but 2007 papers don't count!

>Whilst link I gave provides full sources of actual academic papers.
But that source doesn't say USA is better then UK in any way. Only that outdated 90's study about cancer.

and:

Can you show me a single instance in which USA is best then UK in healthcare?

No. American cancer survival stats only take account of people diagnosed with cancer and in receipt of full-spectrum treatment (funded personally or by an insurance company).

That means they shut out approximately 50% of Americans who are uninsured. It also means they shut out approximately 25% of Americans who are underinsured. Of the remaining 25%, perhaps half will have their cancer fully covered by their insurance company and thus meet industry prerequisites for inclusion in US cancer statistics.

So you are comparing the survival rates for 100% of people in Norway, Canada, UK, etc, with survival rates for the top 12% of Americans who receive full spectrum care from high-end insurance providers.

Interestingly, if you tried to collect figures for all Americans with cancer, it would not be possible because public health authorities do not collect data or compile statistics on this topic; in effect, the US Dept of Health has no idea how many Americans have any given illness at any given time and is forbidden by law from attempting to find out. So, to get American survival rates, you have to speak to insurance companies but they only collect data and compile statistics on people who (as I said) receive full-spectrum care beginning at the day of diagnosis.

Once you cut out skewed and dishonest American health statistics and simply go to life expectancy, the results are quite shocking. The richest Americans have poorer health and lower life expectancy than the poorest Europeans.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14070090
foxnews.com/health/2013/01/10/americans-less-healthy-dying-younger-than-people-in-other-wealthy-nations/

The wealthiest Americans are healthier than middle-class and low-income Americans. But richer Americans' health status resembled the health of the low-income English.

>please implement this system that gives my Big Phrama buddies even more money!

No thanks, I don't think corporations should be allowed to draft legislation.

That feel than Cuba have better healthcare system than selfish US.

Democrats killed single payer though.

Profit motive drags the rest of the worlds standard of care up because American invent everything.

Let's demolish the only country developing more in 50 years than all of Europe in 500 years.

What did he mean by this ?

>The only time I ever had a decent job, decent pay, and decent life has been
Stopped reading, degenerate. If you were a more intelligent specimen you'd have found a way around your problems.

nice. Why do people like thishate NHS so much?

>muh right side of history muh linear progression
Just accept that the Democrat party is the party of 80 IQ niggers and mestizos.

meanwhile republican party elected Trump as it's nominee.

If it weren't for you republitards she wouldn't have to worry about single payer language losing her an election.

Trump is the candidate of white people. Since I'm white I'm voting for Trump.

>single-payer healthcare

What the fuck is that?

Every person gets assigned one other person who has to pay for the first person's healthcare?

if you pray you don't need medicine you hedonistic faggot. please postbirth abort yourself, life doesn't matter to you anyway!

single payer is cold dog shit fuck off commie

I think it's everyone paying a certain amount through taxes, whether it be in tax increases based on income or a set amount, and everybody gets 'free' healthcare.

The downside is with the incredible influx of new patients, we'll have delays in the years like in Canada, lowering the quality of care for the middle class for the sake of giving shit care to the lower classes.

Doctors will respond to this by opening their own private practices and taking patients they choose, like Attorneys.

So the quality care stays the same for the top, goes to shit for the middle (even though they're paying the same price), and the lower classes get shitty care instead of none. Except now the lower classes won't be paying much or any of the 'single payer' costs, the rich will find a way around it in the tax codes because they always do and no one stops them, and it will be the burden of the middle class to support everyone like always.

I'm no expert on medical care
but david horsey made the comic in op's pic
so I think I'm just going to have strong opinions to to the opposite.

Are you really this obtuse? Much more people died for not having access to medical care because they couldnt pay for it.

Fucking google cherry picker fat idiot.

Would you rather there not be enough to go around, or for some to not have afford access?

Sorry Lady,

Achmed the Somalian needed that hospital bed!

The nazis were all white and the government promoted not drinking/smoking and exercising to be the best übermensch you could be

So if you have more green pieces of papers than other humans your life is worth more?
Ill never buy that.

They'll never get rid of Obamacare, for at least a a few generations. They don't want to risk harming King Google's legacy by immediately replacing his signature piece of legislation.

President Trump could have all the Republicans on board for a single payer system. That will be proven to save everyone money. Yet the Democrats will still try to block it.

So was the 14th. Think of how much better life would be if we had just shipped them back.

>4k panels are now a thing
>can't even see the fucking letters because of shit resolution on the picture

Why do you people save this?

Wut? Nazis actively enforced eugenics, killed many genetically defective individuals. How are they responsible for your shitty healthcare service?

I'd like to kick her with my dick if you know what I mean

(((Rosenblatt))) Every fucking time.

We could have single payer healthcare if you vote for Trump.
Would btfo Obamacare.

I don't want to pay another 10% of my fucking income in taxes you fucking cocksucking faggot, that's why.

Nope. It's illegal for hospitals not to treat you in America. Our system is genuinely superior.

This. Why does everyone forget the nazi's were socialist?

(((social breakthrough)))

scale up your OS nigga

>against their economic interests
Suck a dick faggot, you don't know my economic interests.

Sometimes it's about morality, not how much I can personally benefit.

You didn't answer the fundamental question. Would you rather there be enough for those who have, or not enough for everyone?

>Green pieces of paper
Money is simply a stand in for labor or material value. To say that an individual has more value than the labor or material they can provide is sweet, but if you ran your books for your employees this way, you would quickly be in the red.

Lol 'daily reminder'.

Your diagram is missing 'federal government' btw.

No, it was established by Bismarck in 19th century.

What fucking flag is that? Burma?

>someone says something
>say they're wrong
>don't say why
Come on Portugal, step it up. You're supposed to be best ally.

same here, not that you didn't imagine anyway

>I ve read about this but tell us good user why is that?

When you add ten million parasites into the system that will never pay a dime into the insurance pool, then force insurance companies to provide unlimited coverage to genetic mistakes that would normally be denied due to congenital deformities that cost millions to tens of millions of dollars in lifetime care (vs. 35 cents for a bullet) every other person must pay more to pay for the extra drain on the system.

Common sense and math would have told anyone that rates were going to skyrocket, but liberals refuse both of those things. Only feels.

I moved here from England, and I really miss the NHS. Knowing that if i got sick, got in a hit and run, or found I had cancer, all treatment would be free was a huge relief.

Here if I get so much as an eye infection that's bad enough to need medical attention it can be hundreds of dollars, it feels ridiculous.

I get that they tend to become overbloated and poorly run but there must be a middle ground.

You're expected to put some of the thousands of dollars each year you're saving on taxes into an emergency fund. Liberals can't into personal finance and spend every last nickel on chicken tendies, so those $1000 emergencies fuck them. So instead of keeping that extra $1000 in the bank, liberals want to give an extra $2500 to the Government because they're so good with managing other people's money. :^)

this times 9000

Having to pay for medical care doesnt fix the shortage (something often created to get a better profit) it just determines who gets to live.
You say an individual has value according to the labor or material they can provide, there are plenty of examples of people worthless and rich.
Money is a rigged game and it doesnt have the betterment of humanity at heart, it has proven to be wasteful it havent solved hunger or war, just turned them into another bussiness.

yet you do anyway. you do realize taht only whites pay for health insurance. niggers still get taken care of and the cost is pushed onto us at insanely inflated rates

>like the civilized world

we don't have single payer and our healthcare system is praised as one of the best in Europe

On the one hand:
>Get paid
>Don't get taxed as much
>Save on your own for healthcare/retirement/etc
>Don't have to subsidize stupid niggers, smokers and fat people heatlhcare

On the other, no matter how much I save I will go bankrupt if I get cancer or get in a serious accident with no-one I can sue/get insurance from. There is a level of personal responsibility but there's also just wanting to cover your bases and not have to fork out far more in expensive health insurance than you do in taxes just to cover everything that the NHS covers for free

oh wow, you're forced to wear a seatbelt! omg! fuck you. move to america and live in the shit we have to if you like it so much you ignorant cunt

look, a child is on the computer.

Don't trust this weed guys, we have free healthcare in Brazil and it's excellent. Only problem is people die waiting for hospitals to help them and there's usually not enough medicine for everyone and there are many strikes and not enough doctors and anyone who cans prefers to pay private (besides taxes) but hey, it's free.

halfl my family is canadian and there is no delay. that shit is a myth fat retarded americunts spread. gtfo

I think History televison brainwashed people into thinking it was just a cult of bored "evil" people following a one nut gay druggie.

-Extremely environmental
-Anti Smoking/Heavy Drinking
-Pro breastfeeding & motherhood
-Huge funding for STEM
-Socialist medicine, education etc.

OY VEY SEE?! EVIL!

>The only time I ever had a decent job, decent pay, and decent life has been when a Republican is in office.

lmfao thats what you get for choosing to do 3rd world-tier work instead of studying