Boycott ALDI

Reminder to NEVER do your grocery shopping at Aldi.

They are a German company and all their profits correlate to more money toward the German government and as a result, the refugees.

I know their prices are low, but this is a war. You do not want to support your enemy economically in a time of war.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2yhjb5
triphobo.com/blog/countries-serving-cleanest-of-tap-water
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a shit thread, aldi is fuckin tops

>Aussie shitposter who has no clue about ALDI
Yeah goy, don't buy at ALDI, they support the German government!

What is aldi?

We have Lidl and Bauhau5 from the krauts

Aldi is a grocery store for poor people.

ALDI is heaven. It is the German Walmart.

Adli's the best, lad.
Local farm shop for most stuff and aldi for everything else.

If you're a poorfag, you shop at Aldi.

As someone else mentioned, the Walmart of Germany. Only the lowest of low shop there because they only care about saving a few bucks. Their life revolves around saving money on the necessities so they can buy new televisions and computers.

Aldi is awesome but Lidl is better, senpaitachi

Dude, I'm not a poorfag, I'm a richfag.
I still shop at ALDI. Cuz daaat prices dayum

Corporate taxes in Germany are low, ALDI doesn't contribute anything meaningful.

Still boycott them, they treat their employees like garbage and prevent unions.

I'm going there tomorrow. Turns out I might be facing a bit of a dry spell, so I need to stock up on staples and dry goods. Fucking stupid not to go to Aldi now and then to restock the food closet. Beans are beans.

The thing is where I live all the regular poor losers shop at Walmart. The Aldi is pretty much all old people who's only source of income is Social Security.

12.95/hr Woolies checkout operator detected

Do not buy Israel goods, you kike lover and leave the Germans alone.

aldis got decent amount of leftover expensive stuff

it's way better quality than wal mart lol

I used to think Aldi was the best but i just moved to Oregon and discovered Winco. How can other grocery stores even compete?

ALDI is awesome.
They have pretty good quality stuff including organics.
Also where I am from hardly any niggers there at all. Mostly older people and some latino/asian people who seem like FOB's...

You get good prices, the atmosphere is cozy, they have cool stuff to buy, and you get in and out really fast.

>Be me.
>Aldi the only store near my place
>Have to take a bus to Kaufland/Netto/Lidl
>Me lazyfag
>Buy in Aldi for eternity.

Better than giving money to those Kikes in Tesco.

good goy, spend your shekels elsewhere

Woolies employee here.

$20.45 hr

Waitrose for life brother.

The one at Canary Wharf was my local when I lived in London and it was fucking amazing.

>unironically uses the word 'lad'
>is so much of a pleb that he shops at aldi

Why am I not surprised.

I work at ALDI, best shit job I've ever had.

Making 25 bucks an hour stocking shelves.

lol

Aldi owns Trader Joes, so boycott them too.

Are woolies/Coles shilling on Cred Forums now? Are they that desperate?

They also have toilet paper hanging for sharting accidents?

looks like it

nigger they have better bread at 80 cents than walmart's $2.50~

I got there to stock up on stuff

>mfw Pepsi Max is on special at Woolies

Nice.
I'll get rid of my BMW then, as it helps refugees?

>doesn't own a car
Bruh

>boycott a company for paying taxes
I'll keep shopping at Aldi.

Hofer/Aldi are kinda terrible because there were at least two times people treated me rude there. on top of that, they have almost no tray when you're checking out so the space where the groceries are momentarily is extremely limited. it's awkward if you don't have a shopping cart with you then. other stores have a huge ass rack.

I never go there again. in other grocery stores it never happens.

not to shit up the isles?

Jesus.
Wtf happened to Cred Forums?

Americans in supermarket threads and you all take it like it is srs business.

Coles and Woolies are Australian companies, owned by Australian shareholders.

Don't you want to support your countries enterprises? Good goy, send your dollars overseas like the mining companies.

This shit makes me so horny

It's a franchise ya dingus. Do you know what that means?
This reminds me of those stupid frogs in France attacking McDonalds and being embarrassed later when they had to have "franchise" explained to them.

i prefer based lidl

Good goy, help Woolworths and Coles increase their profit margin

t. Coles/Woolies shill
Fuck off and lower your prices then cunts

Why are aldi workers so fuckin laidback

I find it interesting that some people will not shop in stores like Walmart and Aldi simply because they don't want to be judged as poor and/or stupid, even if it means having to purchase more expansive, yet same or lower quality product or having to travel for long period of time in favour of alternative shopping location.

>tfw shops at AEON
>tfw indirectly supporting my chinese cartoon

No because it isn't walshart.
Niggers and white trash don't really frequent this place. It's actually really strange that you don't get trash coming into ALDI considering the prices and the stuff they have there.

Rich people shot there too.
Aldi has shitloads of products that nornaly would cost more and they just rebrand it to their own house brands and sell them for less

>He hates Australian business

kys

German quality babe, bought last week Coca Cola for only 0,79€ per 1,5L at ALDI... Feels so guuuut

ALDI brothers are the richest people in Germany... But one of them died, sadly

>mfw I work for Lanskey constructions as an estimator and we are one of 3 construction companies that do all of their construction in Australia.

Neet

it's because they think the products are less quality/less valueable since it's all cheaper. it's not true but there is less service. eg. most Aldi stores don't bake fresh bread during the whole day. you just can pick up what's there from a shelf with no service ever.

I'm from Wisconsin. (and incidentally German descent) It's Germany's colony in the states basically.

No walmart is for poor people Aldi is for saving money.

aldi is too expensive

woolworths and coles have better prices with their reduce to clear and sales

even iga has better prices

only thing aldi has cheaper on the regular is their various cuts of beef, but they taste bad.

like the aldi scotch fillet is cheaper per kilo than other stores, but it tastes worse too, somehow

anyway, butchers can beat aldi on meat

coles and woolworths beat aldi on canned food and vegetables and frozen food with sales

aldi laundry detergent is much cheaper than other brands but is also much more expensive so you need more of it

aldi cereal is crappier than the good stuff and more expensive too when the good stuff is on sale at half price, which it is every few weeks and coles / woolworths, i stock up then

i order my vitamins in bulk on line

only thing i have from aldi is some of their workforce gear because it was cheaper than bunnings / masters and i can replace failed equipment with the receipt unlike with ebay / online shopping

so basically only thing aldi is good for is the occasional power tools sales

Fuck

I see now why aussies are the worst shitposters

In the aussie mind: everything from a country is gay because they pay taxes.

That, there, is some hugh level autism. Like, the president doesnt even have security clearance to see autism this powerful.

Buy Aldi. They have an entire line of traditional German food. Duetshe Keuche. Its gold and cheap.

Aldi is reconnecting the white man with his heritage. Aldi is doing gods work.

That's just objectively wrong, m8. Aldi is consistently cheaper.

I would listen you, but their prices just so so so low.
How can Coles, Woolworths and IGA even compete with their low low prices and high quality goods?

Protip: They can't.

Selling out our local businesses has never been so affordable!

Besides, fuck Woolworths and Coles with that automated check out shit. It's so easy to steal. No wonder they're going under.

Remind me why I should care if Germany drowns in Rapefugees?

It will fuck the EU, not effect me thanks to Brexit, be a warning to other countries of the dangers of immigration and, most importantly, as an Anglo dead Aryans excites me.

Win win.

brexit? what brexit?

ALD I= LIDL
>Cheap ass china manufactured german things
>fuck 3M and their shitty "running" sneakers and those homongous bicycle "lights"
The only thing is that 50 cent zero cola that is similar to the real CocaCola

Aldi has chairs for their checkers, the only store I've seen in the US to do so. I will give them business if only to support that small bit of humanity.

Genius, I hope you know that UK is maybe out in 2 - 3 years

So you're still fucked too.

Aldi was the grocery store for poor people before Walmart carried groceries.
Now Aldi is the K-mart of groceries.

>mfw the Australian grocery market is uncompetitive as fuck
Your top two chains own 70% of the market, while America's top two (Walmart and Kroger) only own 20%

They also have cashiers who aren't fucking incompetent 15-year olds. Even if it weren't cheaper I'd probably shop there just for that.

WE'VE HAD THESE EXACT POSTS BEFORE

Got both winco and aldi here in California, winco is god-tier

>Karl Albrecht ( founder of Aldi ) served in the Wehrmacht during World War II and was wounded on the Eastern Front.

Ill continue doing my shopping with these guys.

Fuck Aldi

Whenever I go there it's full of niggers, Muslims, pikeys, and white trash

Also great fuck you

I dunno if Germany gets money from our Lidl but I don't give a crap, lidl is God tier for students

Yeah, right, poorfag. Only trash tier welfare ppl go shopping at aldi and Lidl.
On some very very rare occasions ive entered those stores for convonience (just to pick up a bottle of water or chewing gums) and the atmosphere is really like being and standing in line with those people at the welfare center.
Disgusting.

Coles is corrupt as hell, I work there and I can tell you three things:

1. managers get bonus from what they do not spend of budget (if you don't know, this breeds corruption, they have no incentive to hire anyone, nor fix anything, and all the incentive to sweep everything under the rug)
2. Everything woolworths is accused of, Coles did first, then reported itself anonymously to the watchdog to get Woolworths in trouble.
3. Coles is going to buy woolworths and there is NOTHING you can do to stop them except actually start shooting people, because the politicians are being payed off by them, and our entire economy based upon non exports will COLLAPSE.

If you have learned nothing from the last 15 years since 9/11, learn about how corporations with boards DO NOT GIVE A SHIT, and are in all practicality, are robots, all decisions of legally must acquire more profit (based upon "proof" (lies)).
The monopoly law ENFORCES monopolies, read it and think, anything you do that is noncompetitive you can just say "oh the monopoly law forces me to act based upon improving profit margins just obeying the law sorry" and just like Microsoft, you'll be free.

Coles will buy Woolworths with these tactics and they will not drop them until they have.
If they don't, they will utterly collapse.

Reminder that our farmers suicide rates have gone down because MOST OF THEM ARE DEAD.

15 year olds are some of the best workers.

Unless you're like Costco that actually pays for good employees, most adult cashiers are utter shit. I worked at a grocery store that specifically goes after smart 16-year-olds, and gets pretty good customer service as a result. They may not know what the difference is between a zucchini and cucumber, but at least they are nice, sincere, and swift

Those are people who invented the term "upper middle class" for themselves, even though they don't make that much more than regular middle-class people, and probably have more expenses because they spend way more on status-signalling stuff like putting their kids through prestigious kindergartens and buying them brand clothing even though they'll outgrow them in a year. Or buying a new car even though there's nothing wrong with the old one.

Well, they are mostly rebranded goods... So It's like paying for a 2000$ cheaper car with a different unpopular colour.

Branding and Price doesn't rise quality.

I could buy at some random wholefoods or something but I prefer investing in better stuff than branded food

And here [ ] we have such a fag

So disgusting

Parents are rich, they shop at Aldi.

I see people rocking up at mine in their Mercs carrying Waitrose bags for life because heaven forbid their neighbours see they've been shopping at Aldi.

known as Hofer here

>A in Logo

H-ofer

Errytime

>i refuse to spend money at Aldi
>so i'll spend my money on Microkike computers

I guess 15-year olds are different where you are.

>1. managers get bonus from what they do not spend of budget (if you don't know, this breeds corruption, they have no incentive to hire anyone, nor fix anything, and all the incentive to sweep everything under the rug)

This was how my last job was ran. Fucking shit sucks. I'm glad that now I work for a company that gives bonuses for production. I would rather them be honest in riding your ass than cutting corners and being two faced cunts.

That's not true. REAL is the german Walmart.

Also fuck OP. Aldi is GOAT. Has food that is often much better than Rewe or Edeka and much cheaper. Aldi 4 life.

>lazyfag
>degenerate
fixed that one for you

The reason why Aldi is so popular in Germany is because people here just don't give a fuck about something like showing off their social status through shopping. Everyone just buys their shit there, because why not, it's good and everywhere, the fact that it's cheap is just a bonus to richfags.

5 years ago I was unemployed I used to shop at aldi, it was never very busy then.
Went back this year it was packed out with shoppers.
something changed?

People realised its good.

Jokes on you tho.
Our local ALDI always uses to have parking slots full of upper class cars like Porsche,Mercedes or Jaguar

This desu. It seems to be the supermarket of choice in middle class suburbs.

>something changed?
yes, now even more people have less money

This

/thread

>5 years
5 years is a long time

Aldi is very very low quality in all their products compared to any other grocery store around here.

But Aldi mini potato bakes are delicious!

Like?

$1 cans of piss
Piss is an accurate description of the taste, but as a neet with a growing alcohol problem you can't argue with that price

We're actually getting Lidl here in the US now.

Been in Denmark, it's really not. Besides, you've got lidl everywhere.
Feels like I'm hardcore shilling but why not Aldi is just that good.

its literally the only place in town that doesnt have actual garbage on the floors

also you rarely see more than 4 people in line because they have more than one (usually hot) chick running your shit through the register

no fucking way in hell im gonna stand in a netto for 25minutes next to a pile of garbage only to find that fat little aspergers midget smiling to be saying "have a nice day"

Day is already fucking ruined if aldi is closed, last week when they were closed for construction i had to eat fucking take away and 7-eleven food 5 days straight just to avoid shopping in a netto

Fuck you OP

t. shekelstein

Germany might be going down the shitter, but Aldi is still based as fuck. It's probably the only good thing that Germany has left. Please don't destroy that dear eternal shit poster user.

I can't go without these, user. They are like angel droppings.

Like a lot of old products on the shelves low quality german copy products, small lousy stores which is often dirty, most of the time staffed with 90%+ brown people, very small selection in anything that is not german copy candy, all products is just low quality german versions of the good products we get from Meny for example which is norwegian and even Netto, another discount grocery store is way better than Aldi overall too. Aldi is cheap, only good thing i can say about it.

(((((Coles-Myer))))))

I feel the same way with lidl as i do with aldi. Except lidl stores is usually cleaner and got a bigger variety of products.

This is how I know you're a pleb, you're buying loads of processed shit arn't you?

Buy ingredients and make your food from scratch retard.

jesus christ denmark get your shit together

Never even heard of Aldi, but really, what the fuck is up with the universal declaration that cashiers can't have chairs or stools?

Aldi is where you shop if you don't enjoy poisoned fruit and diseased meat

Question to americans, why don't your stupidmarkets sell fruit?

Aldi food is shit tier.
So is most german food from discount supermarkets or "restaurants". Most germans have no tastebuds, they would eat sawdust with asbestos if it would be on discount.
Only sensible way to eat in this country is going to a farmer's market and cooking for yourself.

Before I lived for a few years outside of germany I had no idea how fucking dead and done german food culture is.

Looks like I'm going to have to start buying everything from ALDI then. :^)

The management hivemind apparently decided sitting down looks lazy and is bad for the company's image.

But the milk is so cheap

Shut your damn mouth.

I go to Aldi occasionally. Their food is so cheap and yet it's not that bad. Usually end up getting groceries for half of what I would pay at Kroger.

Only poor people shop at aldis

checked and it makes your store look like a living room filled with milk and ravioli if the employees are sitting getting fat flat asses while looking at their fucking phones

All bullshit.
The first time ive moved out i tried different shopping stores. The quality of Rewe groceries are by far superior to those of aldi. I moved out 10 years ago and cook my own stuff since then. i do know what im talking about. And i wont go there for extremely limited Bio goods which i can have at any other place for similar price.
Also the other products like household stuff, elecronics or clothing are cheap China stuff made of toxic materials.
I made the miastake of buying winter coats for my kids there.
Had to wash them 10 times for them to not stink like deadly pak gasses.

What about REMONDIS? Another company helping the rapefugees!

it's not dead, it never fucking existed

that's why you're called a fucking kraut, you fucking kraut

>be kraut
>smash random meat into shitting tube
>cuisine

People be poor as fuck nigga

stop fucking posting already REEEEEEE

ALDI is for faggots on welfare.

Yeaah surely I am a pleb for not going to the grocery store where they have the cheapest garbage out of any grocery stores we have in Denmark. If you are a student, sure go to aldi, because you probably cant afford proper organic vegetables and meat from Meny's own meat department where they cut the meat where I can see it. Dont jump to conclusions about who is a pleb and who is not, so quickly.

>le organic meme
You realise that's just a buzzword they use to sell you the same thing at twice the price, right?

this

If you eat prepared foods, that's your own fault.

If you only buy basic ingredients and make your own food, it doesn't matter where you buy the ingredients. Oats are no different whether you buy them from Aldi or an expensive brand.

If you voluntarily overpay just to feel superior or because you're afraid of being judged, you're an idiot.

If you buy at a farmer's market, you're most definitely an idiot. 90% of their products are the exact same, just at three times the price to milk old people and middle-aged eco cunts.

You're right about our food culture, but that's mostly because people here don't cook anymore, and that's mostly because people have no time or no proper families.

Both Wal-Mart and Aldi are for poor people, but at least Aldi shoppers has confidence and never shart.

It's true though.
Most germans these days are degenerate microwave pizza eating, kebab muniching, energy drink slurping cucks with no culture or heritage.
Just a bunch of slaves who eat literal dirt and then gloat about how they saved a few bucks for the toxic sludge they devour.

Germans look like shit, they eat shit food, no love for themselves, no pride in anything.
Just eating literal processed SHIT and flush it down with coke to save a few cents.

Slave morality, cuck culture.

I'm really sad what happened to my country, but I fear it's irreversible.

Good to see aussies still bein the biggest shitposters on this board

> 4.99 for a fucking keychain

Disgusting

>If you buy at a farmer's market, you're most definitely an idiot. 90% of their products are the exact same
Sorry, I like my produce fresh and only buy from local farmers or sources I trust.

Certainly not shit like penny, norma or aldi.

So you suggest I go buy my vegetables at aldi where 50% of their german pesticide vegetables is covered in mold? And if i get lucky they might have 1 person who speak proper danish.

There is a lot more to the product than the product itself when talking about meat per say. Maybe I like to know that my meat is freshly cut from Danish cattle and not some dirty German mutt cow 8 weeks ago cut by some immigrant in a depressive German plant.

Kill yourself

>So you suggest I go buy my vegetables at aldi where 50% of their german pesticide vegetables is covered in mold?
Don't you like your veggies drowned in monsanto roundup?

to clarify id, I switched from mobile to pc

If your food safety laws are so shit that they are allowed to sell moldy food, maybe move to a first world country.

Still better than Walmart

This.

Aldi the most depressing brand on earth.

Not true. Same family, two brothers. Different owners.

I only buy danish vegetables.

>Hundeleine
That's a dog leash.

Nothing to do with laws, everything to do with hiring absolute top retards, usually immigrants, who either lack the care to replace the goods with fresh ones or lack the ability to understand why a modern society would like its fruit fresh and not with mold on it.

We have some of the most ridiculous laws on dairy goods.

I've been to Australia. Seemed much more third world than any place here desu famalam. Nice place to go on vacation to though.

Reminder that many of the cheap products sold in discounters are produced by the same companies and are virtually the same as the more expensive counterparts sold in other grocery stores.

Aldi is like the pig manger of cultural marxism.

what is alice in wonderland in turkyie?

AISCHE IN ALDI

>Tfw my government is going to destroy Deutsche Bank

Germans suck (half my family are Germans), but you've obviously never lived in a one grocery store town (well, + Walmart and Target. Target's pretty nice, but Walmart- Oh HELL no!)

Actually, our 1 grocery chain might be German, too. Is Butt a German name?

. . . f-in nazis. . .

Can we just confirm already that Aldi is bottom tier? German opinions dont count, sorry but you guys are too good goys, you will eat anything it seems.

>caring about money

Ah, my bad

Reminder you can buy in REWE and the other "premium" supermarket the same shit for the same prices.

But you have to watch out for premium product triggering

>you will eat anything it seems.
I doubt it.

>le local farmers meme
I love how everyone thinks that only people who live further than 50km away from them use pesticides etc.

The products on a farmer's market aren't magically big and parasite-free because those local farmers give them an extra portion of love you fucking tool.

>if they cut the meat in front of me that means it better
>I only eat artisan bread
>I only eat organic products, disregarding that most studies show for organic products to actually be worse in all categories except pesticides

You really can brainwash people into anything if you appeal to their sense of superiority.

>Walmart
>owned by devout Christians
>(((media))) always try to destroy their name
>bad

K

>Is Butt a German name?
lel'd

Daily reminder that most of the shit you eat is nearly toxic.
Just look at how most modern german look these days.
Sickly, greyish complexion, losing hair, clothes unwashed or fucked up because they cant even give a shit anymore and try to dress properly.

Germans are being poisoned with all the shit they eat.

There is no healthy regional cuisine left in most parts of germany outside of rural bavaria.

It's all processed pig slop for the cheapest possible price.

Germans spend the least ammount of money on food in all of europe.

Thats what a double penetration of capitalism and cultural marxism does to a people.

Poor Paco. Disgust and sadness

wal mart isnt gone out of germany because its good

>rewe
yuck.

>There is no healthy regional cuisine left in most parts of germany outside of rural bavaria.
What a load of bullshit. I live in the most northern part of Germany, and we sure have your regional dishes.

>The products on a farmer's market aren't magically big and parasite-free because those local farmers give them an extra portion of love you fucking tool.
No, but I know where the stuff is from, what they use and how fresh the shit is.

Enjoy eating your drowned in roundup asbestos salad you cuck loser.

Not an arguement kraut. I like proper food. You can keep buying your cheapest of cheap discount shit handed over the counter by achmed and mohamed.

Yout know BMW is known as the wankers car right?

>and we sure have your regional dishes.
Oh yeah, sure thing.
Fish isn't a dish you retard. It's an ingredient.

When I lived in hamburg for a year I literally only saw people eating burger and kebab.

There is no proper regional cuisine outside of bavaria anymore.

And "Fischsemmel" is not a regional dish. You can buy a bread with onions and fish everywhere.

I shop in Tegut, but I'm well aware that I'm paying more for the same shit.

Wer Popel frisst und Nägel kaut, der fährt auch Autos die Opel baut.

dailymotion.com/video/x2yhjb5

Oh, you lived im Hamburg. Congrats. No wonder you behave like an entitled dick.

tfw woolworths closed down in the uk back in 2008

In that year I've seen enough of Niedersachen to know that the north is a cultureless vacuum.
Don't fight it. Accept it and do something about it.

Mad BMW-driving turkroach detected.
>BAVARIANUS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>mfw today my german teacher started making fun of muslims and said she was aligned with pauline hanson
the lady just wants the country left alone
she's so reverent about its culture and traditions

>Reminder to NEVER do your grocery shopping at Aldi.

Trader Joe is a German company also, Germany also runs the largest logistics outfit on the globe, DHL

literally every supermarket does that

fuck that, aldi is the best grocery store around here

I've been all around Germany and found many places with good, honest and worthy people. There are organisations and events where likeminded men and women gather, without that right-wing trash nazi theme being the center.
I have not given up on my people and it truely hurts me that you did.

Shit you don't buy at aldi:
Clothes

Shit you buy at aldi:
Food
Water
Sweets
Hygienic things
Tuna
Office stuff
Sales Electronics
Jack Daniels
Aldi Talk
ICE Cream

It really depends on when you buy stuff.

They have a yearly circle of specific stuff they offer... Like Greek Month or BBQ Season etc.

German suburban ALDI is kinda different than City/Global ALDI because our Middleclass standards are way above everyone else.
Your ALDI only sucks because your middleclass is basically nonexistent.

We have often offers and deals which mostly involves ALDI cooperating with big brands.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>studies and common sense aren't arguments, but me bringing up achmed selling the food is
Opinion discarded. It's okay if you hate Germans or are angry for another reason, just don't embarrass yourself.

>No, but I know where the stuff is from
And how does that help? Knowing the location of production makes it better?

>what they use
Really? Before you buy, you always ask which antibiotics they used and how much of them? And then you believe them?

>how fresh the shit is.
Discounters have crazy supply chains you couldn't even imagine. Most of their products are fresher than than the once-per-week farmer's market. Their cooling chain is better too. They are regulated more heavily. And frozen foods are usually fresher than your beloved farmer's market products too.

I don't know why this becomes such a personal issue for some people that you get incredibly mad.
Just apply some logic and don't be that 40 year old Green-party voting eco mum that buys a good conscience by looking at all the vegan, organic, gluten-free, fair-trade labels.

>2008

>I have not given up on my people and it truely hurts me that you did.
I certainly have. I'm for a alpine autonomous region with bavaria, switzerland and austria.

Germany is worthless, in Hannover, Berlin, Hamburg, Lüneburg, etc I have encountered mostly culturally rootless, confused people with no identity other than consumerism and animal urges.
Really disgusting lot.
Before I went to live in other parts of germany I always assumed we are one united people with the same values and traditions.

I was redpilled hard by how cultureless and degenerate the rest of germany is.

But bro, i fucking love ALDI.

I get all my ahit there... And non GMO foods.

Fuck buying shit there doesnt help migrants does it?

>Water
I heard about this
you cunts can't drink your tapwater and you have to buy it?
is this just because of industrialization/population density or for some other reasons?

ASDA anyone?

Well Aldi is shit bottom tier here, this is a fact. I can respect that people who are students or on wellfare likes it, but other than that it is very very low quality. Dont need (((studies))) to know this, I know what quality grocery looks like and I got the money to buy quality groceries, so why would I settle for social dumping Aldi brand. I dont hate germany, you got nice cars and cool traditions, but you are delusional about some of these things, maybe because you have never tried something better than your Aldi cattle food.

Don't go arround assuming I'm as uncultured as you.
I only buy meat at my local butcher, I know the farmers and their lifestock from back when I was in school.

I realize that in north germany you got almost zero local produce that isn't some insane industrialized shit.

But whatever man, enjoy buying your healthy food from aldi.
I'm not gonna stop you.

If you don't shop at Whole Foods you are probably a poorfag and should consider suicide.

>Fuck buying shit there doesnt help migrants does it?
no, op is a retard.
I have found nowhere else to get the same quality of food for how cheap I can at aldis

Or maybe you're having trouble connecting with decent people because you have huge anger-issues and a Napoleon complex along with a good bit of idiocy if you judge an entire nation based on having lived for a short bit in the most degenerate of its megacities.

You're right that there is a lot wrong with German people and with our cities in general but people like you only make the problem worse and I certainly wouldn't want to live in a close-knit community with someone like you.

Germany and Australia are at war?

>paying 3 times as much for the same thing
you're retarded

Not owned by jews, quality products, incredibly low prices.

Go fuck yourself shill.

there was the same stigma in sweden agenst a german store called lidl. Now it's basically gone, i always shoop at lidl lower prices for nearly the same quality. Only diffrence is that you can't find the main brands. The stigma probaly comes from other food chains to make sure that the cheaper nemesis can't take over the whole market.

My wife is from the Tegernsee region, no need to tell me about the so-called virtues of these people. Of course they are better than urban idiots, but what they call high culture is literally partying with local beer.

You pay more for quality shit. You get what you pay for.

noted

Our tap water is among the best in the world, we're just too damn entitled to drink it. Somehow people assume that bottled water is better, for whatever reason.

ITT: Good goys defending bottom trash tier Aldi. Its alright that you shop there, but please dont be delusional about the fact that Aldi is bottom tier groceries. Just accept that you have a taste for food that my dog would not even eat.

no, you can buy organic/non gmo meat and things at aldis, unless you are buying something faggy like kale chips or some other yuppy shit that you can only find at whole foods there is no reason to not just shop at aldis

>Or maybe you're having trouble connecting with decent people because you have huge anger-issues and a Napoleon complex along with a good bit of idiocy if you judge an entire nation based on having lived for a short bit in the most degenerate of its megacities.
Look at all those projections.

Also
>Hamburg
>Megacity
lel

triphobo.com/blog/countries-serving-cleanest-of-tap-water

>kangaroo talking about healthy tapwater

>One country accepts refugees with open arms

>The other sends them to offshore detention centers where they are routinely abused

Seems like it.

wtf I hate aldi now

jk I always hated it

This tbqh.

Almost everything is organic at whole foods, and their meat is grass fed free range HNNNNNNNG I'm getting a boner just thinking about it. And I don't think Canada has Aldi anyways.

This.

But no milk and yogurt from Aldi for me though. these two on the shelf come with a really short expiration date, atleast where I live.

But user, Aldo's nuts are muh faves

>UK #7 cleanest tap water
Shit's so full of fluorine it smells like a swimming poll when you pour it out.

I work for their competition. Easy for me to boycott

No not at all. German tap water is among the best in the world and far healthier than most bottled water.
It's literally just marketing, along with most other issues in this thread.

People are impressionable. They'll pay for water if you make it a lifestyle product.

I only sometimes shop at Aldi when it's on the way, and there's a good chance I have more money than you. Many millionaires buy there. This is the internet, stop making things personal.
I'm just defending discounters in general because it's a great system with a reputation it doesn't deserve. Some discounters are better at certain things than others, for example I don't buy fruit at Aldi but for things like vegetables, frozen vegetables and dairy it's perfect.

>personal insult
>personal insult about the North even though I'm from the South too
>some uninformed remark about how all industrialization is evil and I'd rather have someone still hand-picking my oats

I wouldn't buy discounter meat either but connecting this with some infantile rage against the entire nation and using where you buy your groceries to feel better about yourself is just retarded.

Shut the fuck up cunt. Its soo much better than fucking coles and woolies you piece of fucking shit.

>You do not want to support your enemy economically in a time of war.

The only way to "win" is to be a NEET. Just saying.

Besides, as a lot of people are saying, ALDI is a good shop.

>If you're a poorfag, you shop at Aldi.
ALDI SÜD (ALDI SOUTH) AND ALDI NORD (ALDI NORTH) have good quality with some brand products

LIDL is god tier for quality and price. I prefer most LIDL products to there brand substitute. LILD was a poor man's store, but is now an elite shop with cheap prices. LIDL has both brand products and no name god tier products.

Most grocery store in Germany are great, like Netto (but most stores are shit, too small or at a retarded location), ALDI (but in my opinion LIDL has a much better quality) and EDEKA/REWE/KAUFPARK/KAUFLAND are also great (but are not really grocery stores, but sell the same things)

The reason I prefer LIDL is its "huge" parking lot, "huge" store and the quality/price of their no name products (not USA huge, but German grocery store huge)

Aldi is legitimately the worst grocery store I've ever been to. It's small, cramped, everyone's reaching for the same shit, it's complete chaos. It's like a grocery store designed by someobe who hates the customer and wants them to have a miserable experience. The prices also mean it's full of nogs, Mexicans and coal burners to an even greater degree than Walmart.

Thank god I live in Florida and have Publix. It's amazing how much having actual aisles and nice lighting, clean stores and mostly respectable looking people working there (and most Publix cashies are qt as fuck) improves the experience.

they pay better than Edeka and Rewe and treat there employees better...

Aldi has good steaks hee, so I buy them there. I don't care if Germany will spend steak money on gibs.

i like grumpy cashiers...
but fake smiles and this copeate ethos shit seems to be something that really appeals to austrians...

So you're saying if I want to watch Germany burn I should do all my shopping at aldi?

I liked Publix.

But in the end, it's good that there is variety. Some people prefer cheaper good in exchange for worse service, some people rather pay more money in exchange for generous aisles etc.

The vibrant people you see in Aldis are a reason to avoid it though, I agree.

But it's cheap cunt

I shop at commie Mart since its cheap and they have nice medallion steaks

Hey OP.
Support Sacca's fine foods, best store Altona G8 has.

I'm not from MELB tho.

You keep buying in those cheap foreign shops and soon it will the only shop you can afford
If think you are smart but what hurts your businesses will reflect on your economy and then it will catch up with you.

B-b-but muh 57 cents for a dozen eggs...

>You keep buying in those cheap foreign shops and soon it will the only shop you can afford

Right now it is the only shop I can afford, fuck australia bro. Cunts fucked me over

Definitely won't make your situation better. I'm a poorfag and don't buy in shops like Lidl.
I'm somehow able to make even tho it's going against the tide.

Both rich and poor shop at Aldi you condescending bastard. Consumers have every right to shop for the lowest price and they are not lesser people for doing so.

>buying a Bohrhammer for 50 bucks
ISHYGDDT

Kaufland is more like Walmart than Real will ever be.

And you have the responsibility as a consumer too. You should care whether businesses you are supporting isn't exploiting or hurting your country.
I wouldn't care for the lowest price if supermarkets didn't force those prices on suppliers because they are able to abuses their position.

Trump won't buy cheap shit from Mexico because he understands this.

>Trump won't buy cheap shit from Mexico because he understands this.

Yeah because buying and importing chinese stuff is so much better to help your countrys economy...

You "accidentally" attached that plunger to your head again, didn't you?

One of this shit stores just opened up near me. Haven't been there because Publix is so fucking based.

Had never thought of this, have both an Aldi and a Lidl in my area, I'll boycott both from now on and spread the word.

Piggly Wiggly > Publix

Publix subs are shit nowadays

No shit I didn't even know that. There is one by my house. I never shopped there anyway because I found their selection to be shitty and their store was always a mess. Plus it is mostly brown people who shop there.
Now the Fresh market. That place is nice.

Maybe where you live, but the subs here are still fucking amazing.

I went to an Aldi in the west of Melbourne(nigger chinkville for those who don't know) last week and they had some visiting dignitaries from krautland. The senior looking German guy was triggered at the sight of me in what he was probably promised was a very multicultural shop/area. A 6'2" pale skinned fair haired white male is just too intolerant for him I guess

Only based Kaufland or Rewe. Lidl only when original brand booze is on sale. Aldi and Netto never because shit tier.

Gunna check this out. I'm knew to the area

never buy tools that arent Makita or Bosch...

literally "KAUFT NICHT BEI DEUTSCHEN" the thread. An eye for an eye right, Schlomo?

Who implies importing from China? Neither do that as long as your is good and affordable.

I've been going to Aldi for years, but not any more. Not for that reason, but because in the recent years they have been stocking less and less german products. Instead they started stocking shitty budget brands from eastern europe and a bunch of halal products from the middle-east. It's literally a turk shop now.

Agreed.
Trader Joe's is better anyway.

Just send them back, must be cheaper than going to those lengths for sub 70 IQ mudslime

Don't buy Mercedes stuff instead. Honestly look up Zetsches remarks concerning the immigrant crisis.

Why would I ever shop at Aldi?

Aldi's like a really shit Lidl, and Lidl's fucking terrible.

They are the scum of the earth

The basis of OPs argument is to boycott Aldi because as a German businesses it pays tax to the German government which in turn funds their public expenditure. By that same ridiculous logic he implies we boycott all German businesses simply because they pay their taxes just like every other legitimate business does. It's simply ridiculous.

As for your argument all big businesses use their sheer size and market dominance as leverage over their suppliers to negotiate cheaper prices to maximise their profits - this isn't unique to Aldi and it is certainly not reason to boycott.

But the pineapples are one dollar
ONE

This isn't unique, that's why slave wage jobs exists and wealth isn't spreading but pilling up.

>only poor people shop at X
This is the surest conversational shortcut to finding out how rich the condescender isn't.

Such is the nature of capitalism. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. It's not perfect but that's the way it is.

Fuck you Aldi is great
>No more paradox of choice, Aldi brand or nothing.
>They charge normies for plastic bags.
>Bizarro weekly specials on everything from washing machines to pot plants

Live by that creed if you want. I'm getting closer to six figures annually since my last promotion and still shop there. There's an Edeka next door for more elaborate products and especially beers but apart from that, why should I spend more for the same shit quality Holland tomatoes at another shop. Meat from the butcher's, beer from Edeka and the rest from Aldi. I didn't get to where I am by spending.

Aldi is for poor people, Walmart is for minorities and mart shitters.

maybe in America not in Europe

I buy liquors and beer from Germany and for Germany. I know part of the dividendus money goes to their currently cunt government, but also good German people in between. We have to support them and hope money reach good hands.

But yes you right tho fuck.

No they are not. It was proven time and time again that these products are indeed manufactured by the same companies in the same factory on the same machines but with much cheaper ingredients.

>His country doesn't have a Coop
Refrain fron talking about quality, plebians.

>setting based Aldi on 1 level with Walshart
wewlad

>going to coop when you can go to Manor or Globus

pleb spotted

There's still a Woolworths corpse on my local high street, that's how grim my area is.

>see post
>wtf is this autism
>see flag
>australia
Fuck off, retatd. Go shitposting somewhere else.

Don't buy from Aldi because Aldi is for povo cunts mate.

T H I S LITERALLY T H I S
H
I
S

Woolworth's hasn't existed in America since 1997, and it was fucking started here.

>Britbong Walmart

Aldi retail assistants pull $24+/hour part time/full time contracts.

Aldi management and regional here make a fucking decent bit of cash.

Plus they have an overall 88% job satisfaction Australia wide. (top 10% of companies)

T. Aldi fag (not saying my position).

No free bags
No deal
Fuck Aldi

sad, sad German low tier civilization cucks arguing with.. let me guess!?
low tier other German (possibly Arab) soft weak cucks.

>inb4 aussie shitpost
our country is better than yours in almost every metric sink into oblivion you white failure.

Cause its a fucking decent retail job m90.

Woolworth's still around in Germany.

Never heard of them.

aren't aldi and lidl exactly the same fucking thing? supermarkets for poor people with packaging from the 80s?

got one around 300 meter away... good for shopping cheap stuff for camping/trekking that you can throw away or give it to someone else later.

Replace Bosch with Milwaukee and you're spot on.

thats sad. :^(
don't know if it was the same in america but here Woolworth has the same cheap atmosphere like every other euro or cent shop that sells everything for a euro or less.

Lidl is better anways.

Naw... i'm german and i still like my Bosch tools because they never failed me in all these years. I know there are far superior tools out there but i'm no professional so i stick with sturdy mid class machinery.

>Only the lowest of low shop there
Aldi is high class compared to the REAL ghetto stores like Penny or Netto.

Can confirm. Always a bunch of drunkards sitting in front of the NETTO here drinking shitty "Falkenfelsener" beer. Even worse than "Sternburg" college faggots.

wtf i hate aldi now

You are right, LIDL is superior.
Support your local LIDL, they are against refugees and don't let refugees buy products in their markets.

Wenn die Brühe schon in Plastikflaschen abgefüllt wird, dann weisst du dass du unten angekommen bist.

You are actually right.
All these discounter are for poor fags and the quality is miserable.

Albert Heijn is a good supermarket

amazing picture! i can almost feel the poverty...

>those colors
it's swedish

Naja sind schon Glaspullen aber trotzdem Paderborner Tier Biere... pfui deibel!

Grenzfaggot detektiert.

I like Aldi, they're a lot cheaper than the likes of Tesco or Sainsburys and I honestly don't see a huge difference in quality between them.

It all gets picked from the same field, cut from the same animal and packed in the same factory, so what bloody difference does it really make?

What's the difference between the two?

Each is owned by one of the two Albrecht brothers, they had split in the 60s and nobody knows why.

Indeed, I live very close to Nijmegen. :3

There's one near me, it looks like a poor house. I never seen a store so dirty and unwelcoming