Trump’s “400-pound hacker” comments did not go over well with his Cred Forums supporters

Well? Did it not sit well with us?

newrepublic.com/minutes/137245/trumps-400-pound-hacker-comments-not-go-well-Cred Forums-supporters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOptjNhKPU
archive.is/yB28O
youtu.be/3XSuG5aCFGs
youtube.com/watch?v=krdBCZs9XPk
traditionalright.com/donald-trump-peace-candidate/
breitbart.com/video/2016/09/26/trump-the-best-person-in-hillarys-campaign-is-mainstream-media/
nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4833/vote/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It went over pretty well, I thought it was funny anyway, so did every other thread I saw on Cred Forums besides obvious false flaggots

>deliberately falsely reporting on anonymous communities is the future now
journalism, how does it work

Media invention. Most likely they took it from what twitter was saying ABOUT Cred Forums.

The 400 lb hacker known as 4chin

>trump bantz calling us fat fucks
>msm not getting 6th level ironic bantz

Pick two

like we don't know who we are

>Typical Jew divide and conquer tactics
Doesn't really matter what Trump says. Cred Forums uses him, he uses Cred Forums.

When he has outlived his usefulness, and it becomes necessary, Cred Forums will come after him too.

Get your fucking facts straight, I'm 500 pound.

t. Cred Forums hacker man

We should think of something funny to say after the next debate since the media will be here to see our reaction again.

He underestimated our gross average weight.

Maybe we can get them to report on our meme magic video.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOptjNhKPU

They are using tactics against us that barely work on school children. It's entertaining to see them squirm to find something that works but rather disturbing to see a concerted effort to attack a community a la KKK against minorities, Mao against the politically incorrect, etc.

>archive.is/yB28O
SAGE

Do these idiots really think that people on Cred Forums don't say worse things about other people on Cred Forums by the minute?

That fat fuck.

HE JUST CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

It's got to be against Trump since that's what they want to report.

The 400 pound hacker has been located and is currently uploading videos to youtube:
youtu.be/3XSuG5aCFGs

How far has the media fallen when they need to make false stories and control the narrative of what goes on at Cred Forums of all fucking places? Jesus christ.

They genuinely see us as a legitimate threat to the political establishment.

>Well? Did it not sit well with us?
Yes. After over a decade of being called a faggot and nigger it was being called fat that finally sent me over the edge. How will I ever recover?

>reporter makes a thread saying "omg Cred Forums btfo"
>actually reports about their own fucking thread

Holy shit, they actually think this'll actually demoralize us because Trump just used a microaggression towards Cred Forums. We are so powerful, the media is actually trying to make us turn against Trump because of how well we garner support for him across the internet; that, and we also replaced the media with the internet.

A website that actively says kike nigger spics and says POO whenever an Indian shows up is seriously going to throw a hissy fit over Trump making a joke. Can't wait until this website becomes a source for more self-made media "scoops".

I want to become a comic book writer so I can go into journalism.

now I know what the 4 in Cred Forums is 4

Omg pol// Btf'o

i have to say that anyone on Cred Forums was better prepared for the debate than trump

he can fucking do his own work from now on

im not doing this so he can sit and sniffle on air

>They genuinely see us as a legitimate threat to the political establishment.

That's the saddest part. We're not even serious most of the time. Then again it must be hard for a shitlib to understand because they always take themselves far too seriously and treat the most irrelevant nonsense as a political issue..

Look at how the debate wasted about 40 minutes just talking about race issues as if it were a major problem in the USA. Most of the shitskins are ok and are able to assimilate & get along. It's only niggers who are a problem and that's because the media keeps goading them into chimping out.

Won't stand for it. Major hax incoming.

When he said it everyone in the sticky was laughing their asses off, I can imagine some got butthurt but that wasn't the common reaction at all.

here's proof, save and spread it

i must be 14 for laughing at a fucking fart joke

>screencapping shitposts is now journalism

wake me up

Only redditors got butthurt

>We're not even serious most of the time. Then again it must be hard for a shitlib to understand because they always take themselves far too seriously and treat the most irrelevant nonsense as a political issue..

Next article in New York Times will have a screencap of your post along with a headline that says "Alt-right are not serious about supporting Trump".

6 months ago that would have sounded absurd. Now it's likely to happen.

Isn't this them practically admitting that it wasn't the Russians though?

1. I'm not 400lbs and I doubt most people are, even the actual fatasses.
2. I'm not a hacker and I doubt most people here are, even the autists.
3. You can't hurt the feelings of a straight white male such as myself and most others here, so the whole implication falls apart.
4. Cred Forums is not a person; Cred Forums is not a person; whoever wrote that article likely isn't a person either.

It registered somewhere between "don't care" and "mildly amusing".

umm no im pretty sure every one here thought it was hilarious or didnt care. they are just trying to tell normies "they mad".

They say we're on the Russians payroll, kek

Saying POO is a public service. Shaming works. You can't just go around shitting everywhere.

I think they understood they're being FAR out-memed and now are trying to meme us into believing "we don't like him anymore".
At elast that's what I got by the articles published up to now.

>please click my article I need to pay rent this week for my NYC cuckcloset

It was by design, dummy. This was his formal introduction to the left half of the population. The ones who think he's going to nuke the world. He came off as far less of a war monger than hillary the whole time. I don't personally believe it was as calculated as Scott Adams claims, but it was mission accomplished in my eyes. If anything, the left would think he was almost too meek.

It only helps my normie camouflage. Who the fuck visits Cred Forums and DOESN'T prepare for the race war by eating well and staying in shape.

no it did not

make america great again though

I laughed my ass off when he said that.

Besides, it was an honor being called the cyber security threat equivalent of nations and terrorist groups.

>We're not even serious most of the time.

that in itself is the threat. there are people they can't browbeat into submission by calling them racist nazi homophobes and it terrifies them.

This.

400 lbs? I'm in peak physical condition mate

lol coordinated self reporting ctr

Is there anyone here who unironically likes his banter? How much clearer can he be that he doesn't like anyone 1. Without money and 2. Who critique his anything.
For $5, if there were no negative consequence, that man would throw each of you into a cremator and render out your oils to sell to his shareholders for $100 a barrel.

I just don't find the justification that at least he's "brazen" about not giving a shit about anybody as adequate excuse to dismiss him or any of those politicians.

>this is journalism these days

Cred Forums neets need to get off their lazy asses, get a degree and fix this shit.

You classify Twitter posts by @mighty_buzzer as journalism?

I dont post often but that is fucking KEK.

Also check em

CTR writing articles about CTR posts
We inception nao

We're all poor and starving, the whole user base's weight combined is 400lb.

contrary to them, we are not constantly menstruating cunts who just look for an excuse to get mad

so no, no one really cared about it. it was actually kinda funny.

you don't need a degree to be a journalist

OP is a shill for the link and you're a good goys for clicking it

archive the article in the OP or fuck off reddit

Thank you for correcting the record. Just started your shift at 7am? Enjoy your coffee with my cum and spit in it.

Most of us thought it was pretty hilarious. The media seeks to control the general opinion so hard it's laughable. This entire election they've been trolled so hard, they've become literal retards.

Yeah thats true, okay cross out the degree part.

>le comments did not go over well with the hacker known "Cred Forums" xD ololololol DRUMPF is DEAD, a vote for #Hilldawg is a vote for the #Bern xDDD
They're trying a new tactic, a very ostentatious and ineffective one at that. It's not going to help them when they're *this* obvious. Nobody trusts the """""press""""" anymore, and they're just burying themselves deeper with this unethical, coordinated bullshit.

yea i was about to say nobody asked me and i havent seen a poll posted about this. been here all day not counting eating and bathroom time

Other way around bud, liberal retards get their talking points from "the media"

> imblying anyone replying to this thread actually clicked the link
> imblying anyone reads actual articles posted here beyond headlines even if they're copied into the post

Let's not forget, were also
Russian spies.

If she's wearing depends does that still count?

Even the person who wrote that article doesn't believe that.

>Well? Did it not sit well with us?
I actually felt joy when he referenced me in the debate
This retards in the (((media))) promote multiculturalism, transhizophrenia and all this crap, and then take part of fat shaming
Fucking doublethink

the article doesn't even list a single example of anyone getting upset. not even an obviously ironic post.
they just assume we would be mad because that is how they would react.

probably because they actually do weigh 400 lbs and write their blogposts from the bed.

I'd throw most of you in the incinerator just for the lulz. At least he's smart enough to make a profit from it.

AUTISM, many such cases.

>the ebil rayciss 400lb russian hacker guy known as fourchan

S.. senpai...m-my record is correcting all by itself.

I am the hacker known as Cred Forums and I find this article ridiculous. I still support Trump.

You're not on payroll? Shit, dude. Unpaid internships suck. At least this will provide a good reference for your next job.

Save his name and Doxx him. I am to lazy and inexperianced to do that, but then you chould easily connect his collegues who shill with him

>mfw they've gone from reporting on tweets as news to reporting on anonymous troll posts

I'm not getting a reference, they're just giving me all the vodka I can drink.

Dumb fucks would have paid me less if they just gave me a salary.

Are journalists getting lazier or shitter? Literally

>make thread on Cred Forums 'lmao stupid drumpf trounced by chilldawg'
>report news article on shit thread you made
>?????
>profit

>us

>We're not even serious most of the time.
that's one of the reasons they are panicking so much. they were stupid enough to actually "engage" Cred Forums because they thought it was an easy target and now they are faced with the problem that you cannot really pin user down and "expose" him because user doesn't give a shit about being exposed or ridiculed. He'll just grab you when you get close enough and pull both of you into the ocean of shit.

It's an opponent they cannot beat because he doesn't care about losing. It's like trying to fence with someone who willingly takes a stab to the heart because he knows it will get him into striking distance with no chance for defense.

I thought we were all 15 - 30 half anorexics. The 400 pounders are over on some of the other boards.

youtube.com/watch?v=krdBCZs9XPk

It's the (((media))) that are connecting the 400 pound remark to Cred Forums, Trump was talking about hackers, no one from here would ever do that shit.

thought it made him sound like a real person, and not like a stuffy politician, something HRC can't turn off and looks awkward as fuck trying to

All this does is make sure young people know that the "cool" deep side of the internet is behind Trump. fucking morons

Milo shitting on anime was more devastating to Cred Forums tbqhfam.

Daddy just wants to fat shame his right wing death squads into shape for the 2017 happenings.

I still havent forgiven him

→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

Viewers unhappy with the questions asked at Monday night’s debate will have a shot to weigh in before Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton meet again on October 9: For the first time, the networks producing the town-hall style debate have agreed to accept questions voted on through the internet!!!!!!

I thought of that comment as him saying "Hi Cred Forums!"@

>implying he wasn't talk about the christie

Isn't it the blue haired Left who loves fat cunts?

Why would we care?

Reporters can't tell when people are trolling

Pick where you poo

Cred Forums reporting here.

The whole 400lb thing was true back when I was a bernie supporter.

Then Trump said he'd build a wall.

Got hard. Went to /fit/. Read the sticky. A small loan of a million squats later and I'm healthier than I've been my whole life. Plus about 3 inches to muh dick.

Two 70 year old presidential candidates trying to out-grandpa each other with their computer illiteracy and 90's stereotypes. I think it's kind of cute.

>Plus about 3 inches to muh dick.

Tell me your secrets.

Underrated.

Fupa will steal your dick gains.

Guys, how can they call us 400 lb hackers, fat shame us and do paint a false picture of us in the media while pushing this false meme last year?

I'd say this faggot aint dancing anymore, he's pulling 1337 h4X0rZ!

Man shitposts on anonymous image board
Makes headlines on the news

Their ranks are filled with bloggers who thing their all the next big thing,
as such push put their grating personality before actual Journalism.

I never said that.

KEK

Der juden are so confused about what they should do, it's quite refreshing.

Less fat.
Moar circulation.
Being able to see him when you look down is awesome aswell

I don't think that they understand sarcasm. Wtf. Liberals have zero sense of humor.

Humour is offensive, Hans.

Worse yet, they make anonymous troll posts and then report them as news.

6th dimension same-fagging, folks. Sad!

Why is this considered journalism?

>a bunch of autistic fat fucks
>getting insulted by our own guy accurately representing us
Nothing new from MSM here.

>tfw 400 lbs

No one gave a shit, Sukjong Hong (seriously?) is a lying fuck.

Why are media reporting something which is 100% wrong?

Donald Trump, Peace Candidate

traditionalright.com/donald-trump-peace-candidate/

Trump: ‘The Best Person’ In Hillary’s Campaign ‘Is Mainstream Media’

breitbart.com/video/2016/09/26/trump-the-best-person-in-hillarys-campaign-is-mainstream-media/

How Trump won over a bar full of undecideds and Democrats

nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/

>sage

Its funny because most actual hackers are skinny nerds. The fat stereotype applies more to gamers.

I am not 400 pounds
I have no reason to be butthurt

>They are using tactics against us that barely work on school children.
Oldfag here. I have some rather disturbing news for you regarding our demographics...

>It's entertaining to see them squirm to find something that works
Except they're not the ones squirming. They know how to trigger the shrill attention whores and TrumDumpsters as Cred Forums slowly devolves into Cred Forums.

>but rather disturbing to see a concerted effort to attack a community
We can't be any kind of community because the Russian trolls are busy controlling us and keeping us in a state of fear and dystopia.

>How far has the media fallen when they need to make false stories and control the narrative
Newfag detected. See Fox "news", formerly known as GOPTV.

I'm bulking brah

Underrated

>Cred Forums getting offended at this shit
We call each other useless sacks of ham every day.

>he just now realized the media reports on things that are wrong

>NYT : Trump garners support from cheeki breekis

400 lbs.? I'm 73,000 long tons fully loaded. I lob 18.1 inch armor piercing shells 26 miles. I'm 1,200 feet under the water, broken in pieces halfway between Kyushu and Okinawa.

>people with that flag post on Cred Forums

We need to build the wall even taller.

>anonymous shitposting on a Chadian camel milking imageboard is news

>The news now reports on our anonymous Cred Forums shitposts

What a time to be alive.

>confusing Italy and Mexico

It's okay I'm south italian, there's barely a difference.

But seriously, we have enough wops. Most of the dual citizen Italian-Americans are mafia anyway.

>msm in charge of telling the truth
Everyone here was stoked at the shoutout.

>with us
Stop pretending to be anything other than the shill you are.

I'm here 25/7 and it was barely mentioned, mostly people were bitching because of how shit and unprepared Trump was, other people calling them shills, various species of troll, nothing unusual.

Holy shit

Why would I be offended by this? I'm neither fat nor a hacker.

It's just media shills trying to false flag us.

1 hacker, 4 chins

literally no one was offended

Jokes on them, I'm only 370 pounds

Donald sucked it up the entire debate but fucking WEW LAD

Still waiting for the geniuses at Cred Forums to realize that Trump is a globalist puppet intended to reduce the likelihood of civil war in US and prevent destabilization of the globalist agenda moving forward.

Trump is one of their best ad-men, and he is playing this to make the Right feel comfy. The Right will thereby remain complacent, allowing tptb to forestall revolution for long enough to complete the demographic shifts necessary to reduce standards of living and spread degeneracy.

The goal is a planet of dependent slaves who are used as biogenetic resources, and economic functionaries ("consumers"), processed by a small class of social services workers.

The future is a planet ruled by a tiny aristocratic class, using robotic security and labor to keep the drug addicted, ignorant, self-destructive masses at bay until they can be gradually bred and butchered out of existence.

Could they rapidly kill off billions? Sure, but such an approach might trigger a French or Bolshevik style revolution. So instead, they slowly increase the heat so you don't notice the water is being brought to a boil.

The best part? Cred Forums and related communities are simply part of the program.

You are being used to destroy yourselves.

You will lay down and die, because the global overlords are much smarter than you. You will actually beg for the instruments of your own enslavement and destruction, because you are doing so right now.

Irony is the most powerful force in the universe, and it has you by the balls.

Make it to 360 and roll away

Sargon of Akkad is a 400 pound hack.

Hah, i remember when i was merely 400 pounds.
I evolved far beyond that now, just like my hacking skillz.
You can see for yourself the level of my hacking proficiency in my precedent sentences : i used a z at the end of skills.
That's how far i've gone.

Forgot the emails, Kek willing, i'll soon reach 500 pounds and be able to hack the WHITE HOUSE itself !

My name is Cred Forums, fear me !

He didn't hurt my feelings, I'm not fat.

I think I speak for all Four of the Chans when I say: TRUMP, WE DISAVOW YOU! CONSIDER YOURSELF DISAVOWED! WE'RE With Her©

>Democratic National Convention hack
>Convention
vox "journalists" are this dumb

Yeah, this would only work with a technological stasis.
A God-Emperor WILL rise. Make no mistake.
And, considering their shortsightedness, he won't rise from the rank of the jews and their puppets.
Their outlook is turned to the past, the God-Emperor can only rise from the ranks of the forwards-thinkers.

I am but I've unironically used Trump and his campaign as an inspiration to unfuck my shit the last 9 months or so. I've been lifting, quit drinking, and lost 25 lbs all because of Donald Trump.

When you see how much the media distorts shitposting on a vietnamese shadow puppets bulletin board system it really makes you think what other stuff they're lying about.

Just like brexit was 4d dota upside down cs1.6 by the elite right ? Do not kid yourself tinfoil. They are not that advanced.

Nice Brown Eyes Green Dragon u got there

>Fat shaming not going down well with Cred Forums
Wat?

everything. most likely.

>tfw Trump makes fun of you on national TV and you finally decide to...
>1. Delete Facebook.
>2. Lawyer up.
>3. Hit the gym.
>4. ?
>5. Profit.

Personally, I resent that they assume in 400lbs. I mean, talk about negative, unfounded stereotypes.

>weigh in

I see what you did there.

>Stop pretending to be anything other than the shill you are.
>shills are anybody I don't like

Very few pro Hillary anons are shills. Half of America supports her and I'm pretty sure CTR can't them ALL on the payroll.

Besides, if I know my brothers and sisters, we are all jelly of people paid to shitpost.

>hey Cred Forums
>please vote here to stop abortion

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4833/vote/

Shut up, Beavis!

Yeah, Hillary supporters flock to the most rightwing forum on the surface web. Fuck off, dummy/Correct The Recordâ„¢

Yes.

>Cred Forums will come after him too.

we always knew this but it's a big mistake, as soon as Trump is in we're going to shill him hard and play his ego like a fiddle for whatever it is we decide we want

probably medicare anime sexbots for the sexual emergency crisis, or he'll just go full Hitler and turn all American women into prostitutes and we have to join the army to get laid

either way sounds cool

>because the global overlords are much smarter than you.

I've read everything these retards have written, they're not that smart, how can you be smart surrounded by yes men?

I love that I, and many others, can see through your post as clear as day you kike.

Heh! Jokes on you. I only weigh 392 lbs.

>taking ironic shitposting seriously
>actually reporting on anonymous posts on a malaysian haiku forum
>the city-state of modern journalism

who is this mysterious Cred Forums hacker you are talking about?

>MSM trying to meme on us
Fucking amateurs

Quick question: Do CTR shills get paid with every post or with every reply?

>Half of America supports her

no,

the majority of Americans can't stand her because NAFTA is fresh in their minds, not to mention the internet and the fact that her and Janet Reno decided to have the ATF burn children to death on an occult holiday dedicated to Molech, in Waco Texas? remember that little shit storm?

having the government burn children to death on an occult holiday for molech is something hard to ignore in a christian nation sorry

lel they are now trying to use us as a weapon AGAINST Trump by making up non-existant bantz

> But he's INSULTING you! How can you tolerate that? Any liberal would be filing lawsuits, and everyone has to think like liberals do, because reality is liberal!
> HOW CAN HE BANTZ

On the plus side, they sure are making it easy to identify the enemy (they're the people that can't into bantz)

> Okay, fine, HA HA, you're fat fucks

Cred Forums cheers

> And Nazis. HA HA, fat fucking Nazi rapists.

Cred Forums glares

> What? Can't handle the bantz? Here's a loli pic, you freaks like lolis right?

Cred Forums doxxes the shit out of the asshole

> (((I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THEY COULD TELL)))

Kek. CTR is so growing so desperate they are trying their best to get us to stop helping Trump. That comment was a gift from Trump to us and this is just further proof of how much of a difference we make in this election.

oh I heard you can only speak to him telepathically by sitting between 3 mirrors exactly at midnight

some news reporter should see if it's possible to interview the 4chin hacker, I heard you have to do a lot of jenkum first, it's helps to make the conversation clearer

He is destroying script kiddy culture. Fine by me.

I thought it was funny, Prohlaby half the time I'm posting from my bed. But I don't weigh 400 lbs so why would I get butthurt.

Fucking Chinese slit eye fucker, please don't abuse Renko with your shit fetishes.

YAAAY It's Uncle Guido user.

As a 400-pound regular on this board, I'm honestly quite offended at Trump's comment. It's a kind of fat shaming and frankly I've had enough of such insults. We of the alt-right know better than to target people for being a bit different or weird. Trump has to stop!!!!

wow wtf i hate trump now

Don't worry. I'm 60 and female and fart jokes kill me every time.

>citing user and user's ID number

Do they think this is leddit or some shit?
What a time to be alive when shitty journos literally have nothing better to write about than a bunch of autists shitposting. This is real sad stuff, folks

No one here is upset about it.

llelelelelelelelellel

Breaking news: user gets dubs

Isn't that great? You do realize how utterly worthless and pathetic it makes them look, right?

I don't get offended by insults that are accurate anymore

>female
Tits or...

>I'm 60
Never mind.

I like how they try to give Cred Forums/alt-right or whatever a voice as if it's one person or a large group of people, but you can't take 1 post and mark it as all of the anons or alt-right, i hate how the media does this, i haven't heard one user here upset about the 400 pounds comment, (((they))) are probably just doing damage control and trying to make it seem like they're losing support from the "alt-right' which doesnt even fucking exist in the first place

Listen here all jew faggot journalist, btfo

Did they expect us to go like "delet this " ?
We aren't think skinned liberals.
We are thicc skinned

As someone who is morbidly obese, I can no longer in good conscience vote for someone like Donald Trump. He's nothing more than a bully, his cruel and hurtful fat shaming comments have literally led me to the brink of committing suicide. I tried to hang myself yesterday but I couldn't even get out of bed. I'll definitely be sending in an absentee ballot for Hillary Clinton.

LOLOLOLOLOL this shit is hilarious as fuck

SeeI get upset at how posters say what Cred Forums stands for but they're only cherry picking the posts that they want to see. Confirmation bias much.

Also, don't be rude about our queen.

I think its a compliment.

>our

an hero

theres no we, only I

top laff, almost cringed on behalf of the cunt

>spend 2 seconds browsing
>see anons calling each other the same thing except adding tons more stuff
>legit ((((journalist))))

Dude is a fucking faggot pedo piece of dog shit child rapist fuck

Tell that to Milo. He identified alt-right as a real phenomenon. We're part of a movement now.

>For $5, if there were no negative consequence, that man would throw each of you into a cremator and render out your oils to sell to his shareholders for $100 a barrel.

Hey, I'd do that too.

wtf, I love trump now!

>For $5, if there were no negative consequence, that man would throw each of you into a cremator and render out your oils to sell to his shareholders for $100 a barrel.

That's business, user

Feels more like a compliment desu, I'm 401 pounds, thanks Trump!

It's pretty hilarious. They assume that since identity insults work so well on leftists
>OMG HE BODY SHAMED ME
>OMG HE MADE A REMARK ABOUT MY RACE
>UMGGG MUH PRONOUNSSS

That it will work on Cred Forums. Good work idiots.

Rational people don't give two fucks about what you call them. We know who we are.

>the majority of Americans can't stand her
A shrill minority of rabid righties have invented a number of false narratives to justify their irrational hate. Neo-nazi's, white supremacists, authoritarian nationalist degenerates, Obviously nobody of importance.,

>because NAFTA is fresh in their minds,
Not a peep for 20 years, but shrieking, raging screaming outrage for the past 2 days? Seems a little "manufactured".

>not to mention the internet
Yeah, don't get us started on teh intewebs.

>and the fact that her and Janet Reno decided to have the ATF burn children to death
Sounds like a psychotic break

>on an occult holiday dedicated to Molech,
Nope, that's full blown criminally insane

>in Waco Texas? remember that little shit storm?
That was your Trump police state ignoring your *right* to molest little girls in peace under the guise of religion.

Besides, didn't the bodies have execution gunshots before death?

I'm 185 so don't give a shit.

I got so mad I hacked a bunch of people. Then I got so hungry I could eat a horse. So I did.

>this obvious kike strategy of divide-and-conquer

Day of the rope when?

Btw this is proof that there are commie journalist faggots among us. We need to radicalize these normie pieces of shit before they know what's hit em.

>Start thread
>get 10 replies
>post story about thread to get clicks
>the Trump train is so strong trash journalists post storys so Trump supporters give them click

I would say most here can handle the bantz.

fpbp

As if fat shaming or any other kind of shaming would work on us. Shame works on sissy cuck lib faggits. We got no shame!

If I can be honest it triggered me pretty hard. I had to lie down and listen to evanescene for several hours while blogging on tumblr to feel better.

STFU and pass the cheetos and twinkies

I saw this on r/politics this morning.

I don't know about you faggots, but I audibly kek'd when Trump said that. So did the 2 Hill shills who watched the debate with me.

>msm
>thinking they can shape their greatest adversary's narrative

The fart at the end

WTF I hate Trump now
Is his really the best they can do?

Harambe weighs 440 pounds. Coincidence?

Truly, 52 dimensional 52-pickup

we call ourselves worse things every other minnute.

also

why in the fuck are these normies trying to make their careers writing bullshit about us?

Shaming only works on house who feel shame. After years of seeing the disgusting shit on this site I have no shame left.

This severely underrated.

It's down there with "you're stupid! no you're stupid!... contines"[I'm sure this is international]

Surreal I thought it was fake

>Like
Are they for real?

I was with Trump until he insulted us our most ardent supporters in this most unforgivable of ways. I guess he's just an offensive bigot after all. This really jangles my neurons and makes me think..... Damn..... guess I'm a HillShill now. #ImWithHer

The chat for the stream I was in seemed to find it hilarious

Sick burn
Sick dubs

>Cred Forums is not self-aware

I loved it lol
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

my sides fucking hurt now

Swamp gas

yeh.no.

>52 dimension 52 card pickup
>1 card in each dimension
H E L P

Litterally no-one cared

sage in options field

Since when are they under the impression that we give a fuck about anything other people say?

52 dimensional ROOPIE FOR A POOPIE.

None of us cared. Besides, I'm only 313 pounds, so CHECKMATE.

We all fucking thought it was funny. We give each other shit all the time for our flags alone.
We call each other shart in mart or poo in loo or fucking leafs, we aren't going to be offended when Trump calls the DNC hackers 400lbs. We didn't even hack the fucking DNC

>>I'm 60
>Never mind.

Rules were made for a fucking reason faggot

Post tits slut.

Fellow oldfag here. I think the average age on Cred Forums is much higher than Cred Forums.

Cred Forums is infiltrated with newfags and shills during the election cycle. The summerfags were so prevalent I started shitposting on Twitter under an anonymous alt-right account for awhile.

We are clearly winning this war against the shills and libtard "journalists". They are in desperation mode while we meme Donald into the White House, smiling with our dicks out for Harambe.

If anything this is a nod to us. We refer to each other as basement dwellers and neck beards all the time.

pls be my ship gf

I only weigh 390, so no it rolled right off me!

With a bag of potato chips and a 4L Mountain Dew, like always.

Personally i thought it was fucking hillarious, then again im not fat.

>it's a Cred Forums gets fat shamed by their god emperor episode

>1 post by this ID
>hundreds of posts by baited retards