Lives of women are worth more than those of men

I read about this common grave that was found in Mexico, where the bodies of 8 women had been buried. The reaction to this finding was impressive. It made to the most important news channels in the world, everyone in social networks expressed their sincere condolences with them. A memorial was built where the bodies were found, and it's visited by lots of women who put flowers on it.

Almost every week, a similar finding is made in Mexico and other places of the world. But they don't make to the front pages of any newspaper. They are rarely mentioned in the news. What is the main difference between these findings and the one in Mexico? That the victims were male.

It looks like in our Western, politically correct society, the lives of women are worth more than those of men. Actually, it looks like the lives of men aren't worth very much. We have to perform the worst jobs, 95% of work fatalities are men. In most countries, murder victims range from 65% men to 90% men(in the most violent countries of the world, the percentage is closer to 95%). Four in five suicides are commited by men. So why doesn't anyone say anything about this? Why are men the "bad" guys? Why doesn't anyone stop this? All lives matter.

You know, because the primary oppressor of men is the patriarchy and other feminist stuff.

Because men are disposable

It's the same with race. Cred Forums will deny this, but when a black person gets shot and killed, it's usually ignored by the media.

When a white person is killed, it's on the front page of CNN.

It's not that men are bad, it's just that men are the expendable gender. All humans know this on some level.

Just as a worker ant will give it's life for the colony and queen, males will instinctively put themselves in harm's way for a woman much more readily than for another man. In fact, mixed gender military squads have been shown as the only thing which will consistently get men to break military orders in order to go save wounded female squad members. Something they will not do naturally for male squad members at the same rate.

I happen to believe that in non-stressful environments you get many single gendered asexual organisms. But when things become tough, nature has designed a gender to take the brunt of the force and hardships and endure in order to safeguard the other gender.

Weak men are considered repulsive naturally. Weak females are considered cute and attractive. It is the order of things in all species. If you don't like it, sorry you were born on planet Earth. A particularly brutal one.

when he gets shot by another black

way i see it is it's biology. women are the limiting factor in reproduction, a woman can only pump out so many, a guy can keep jizzing forever. you can keep a population going better with a greater number of females than males, as opposed to the other way around. this appears in traditionalism too, not just leftist culture. it just goes insane in a very particular way in a leftist society. women can complain more and get more perks. weirdly most of the feminist whining is just coming from a small segment who fail at life and want to blame it on muh wage gap or muh stem fields. as the pendulum starts tipping back more women are turning against feminism.

Men are less valuable and that's fine, up to you to improve your own worth

must have been a grave to attractive women. a rare find in mexico indeed.

I want to breed with that white woman.

if your talking about black on black crime, your absolutely right. if your referring to police shootings, just kill yourself. way more white people get shot by the police, but the media is all over blacks getting killed cause it gets more attention.

>So why doesn't anyone say anything about this? Why are men the "bad" guys? Why doesn't anyone stop this? All lives matter.
Evolution. I don't think you can change it, just deal with it. Maybe life is harder for those who were born male, but the same is true for people born with disabilities and bad genetics in a bad environment. There is no reason why anything in life should adhere to our definition of justice.

>tfw weak man with strong bf
Earth is okay. She provides.

>Lives of women are worth more than those of men
I don't think anybody ever disagreed with this. Women make men (and even other women), therefore one woman is worth multiple men. Kind of how gold is more valuable than iron, but the latter is a fuckton more useful.

she's not white

>It looks like in our Western, politically correct society, the lives of women are worth more than those of men.
Our society is not the cause of this.

You are in the jungle, you are a part of a tribe. The tribe is around 150 people. 80% of the tribe dies. You have to repopulate the tribe. Good luck doing that with a few woombs.

That's because women are seen as being innocent in all this and any male killed has the possibility that it was just another cartel member

We don't live in the jungle anymore

Jajajajaja ... holy shit , i love how you wrote all this in a very seriously way and how you put a pic of a vagina to back up your post.. xD

And about women, its normal they get more attention from the media and they deserve it you know why??

Cause those man getting killed are mostly criminals they had it comming on the other hand the females are mostly innocent victims..

So yeah they deserve to get more love and attention my friend.

Women are rarely involved in violent crime except as the victims. A mass grave of men is easily possible to be rival gangs butchering each other. That's the difference I guess.

***BBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP*

If women are worth more than men, I'd really like to see a country ruled by them.

Note: Touaregs do not count.

>implying women aren't members of the cartel
>faggot white knight

No its not you retard. This is nothing even remotely like racial issues.

Its purely a sex issue. I mean, today, since societies have populations in the millions or billions, its not really an issue, but back in times when a hunter gatherer group had populations well below a 1000, women did matter more in evolutionary terms than men simply due to biology. A single man can impregnate hundreds of women each year, but each woman could give birth at most once every ~10 months, and even doing it that frequently was incredibly dangerous (to the mother). Half the men dying out was not even remotely near the danger to the tribe that half the women dying would be, and hence, due to natural selection, humans evolved to value the lives of women innately, more so than they valued men.

Of course all that is moot at this stage since the dynamics have completely changed, but nonetheless, this biological imperative has remained as a relic from times long past.

its really just female conditioning since childhood. these guys dont know what they are talking about. women are the real useless and disposable ones because no one gives two shits about keeping le tribe going. this is flawed reasoning. we are egotistical beings wanting for ourselves the best and women have managed to convince us to go against our best interest for themselves. if u can convince people to keep the tribe going then guess who just got more power for having a womb?

>hurrrr

Stop being a nigger. Woman and niggers will only be around for maybe another half century.

You guys need to get laid more.

It's like you have mommy issues or something.
Who gives a fuck if the media wants to go in on some girls?

Men are viewed as stronger by society so when women are victims they are viewed as helpless and given extra concern.
You are physically stronger, have much less physical limitations, are at a natural advantage in aggressive and competitive situations.
Would you trade that strength for pity?
Stop fucking crying before we do start treating you like women.

2pbp

This.

Also to all the le tribe fags, i don't want to save the tribe. fuck let them go extinct

You're*
this is second grade, hun

t. manipulated cuck

>bf
>she

To a certain extent this is but stop, go outside and look around. Just about everything you see is built by men. We are both disposable and indispensable, the civilizing factor in the human equation. A womans use begins and ends with her womb. This does make her invaluable to humanity as an individual, but that is where her utility ends since men can perform every other function better.

Well let's say you're baking bread, alright? If they oven breaks down it's a pretty big problem, you can't make any more bread. If your dough mix ends up being shitty, you just make more dough.

Our genes did not get that memo

Nice reading comprehension white man.

>It made to the most important news channels in the world
Oh yeah.
Please remind me how many people, as of today, care about those hundred girls kidnapped in Nigeria?
I hope I don't have to furher explain my point.

Because dying is our privilege

Here in Sweden it's the other way around.