'What if there is no God?’ Duterte promotes death penalty as certain means of serving justice

rt.com/news/360880-duterte-god-death-penalty/

>“When a one-year-old, an 18-month-old baby is taken from the mother’s arms, brought under a Jeep and raped, and killed, where is God? And in Syria women and children, who don’t want to have sex with ISIS, they are burned. So where’s God? My God, where are you?” he addressed the creator directly.

>he addressed the creator directly

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n4ig91WRG7Y?t=23m13s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sell_your_cloak_and_buy_a_sword
twitter.com/RuthAbbey/status/780671042456911872
youtube.com/watch?v=o_CyMqQBO8w
newsinfo.inquirer.net/764112/duterte-favors-public-executions-of-criminals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_perception#Effects_of_drugs
telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/10697529/Prisoners-could-serve-1000-year-sentence-in-eight-hours.html
tdcj.state.tx.us/death_row/dr_executed_offenders.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vdhF4O54YjU
rappler.com/nation/147244-duterte-complicity-davao-killings-wikileaks-kenney
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09MANILA757_a.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09MANILA1002_a.html
philstar.com/headlines/2016/06/28/1597391/rody-i-believe-one-god
videos1.cdn.xvideos.com/videos/mp4/a/6/e/xvideos.com_a6e5872d6d4c1d1e01f186c1937ef316.mp4?e=1475077968&ri=1024&rs=85&h=396eea230a4dc4e8a97f331ff2e020a4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw destined to become god upon my death under the condition that I don't commit suicide
>tfw I could fix all of this and keep the wheel of fate turning
>Literally waiting to die
Thank goodness this is an anonymous imageboard, otherwise I'd be put in a nuthouse.
Hold out for another 20 years, I'll try to hurry it up naturally.

>insulted the president of the most powerful country on earth
>said "fuck you" to EU
>now directly asking god where the fuck he has been all these years

How based can one man be?

3 of his children are supreme gentlemen (half German of course)

>atheist ruling a predominantly Catholic country

MUSSOLINI IS BACK LADS

Jesus taught that the ruler of a nation does not carry the sword in vain. In other words, national leaders are supposed to use the death penalty. I hope he executes many criminals with God's blessing.

this. he needs to find that verse and spam it

if you arrange for some one too kill you does that cant as suicide? seeing as you arranged it

He needs fascism now!

If the christcucks whine feed them to the niggers!

Lol who gave you this information?

>skipping over the Pope and putting God himself on blast

Trump needs to step up his game at this rate

He's Mormon. They believe that when they die and lived a pious life, they are ascended to godhood and get their own planet to rule over, alongside their wife who becomes Godess.

They believe God/Jesus and Mary are the God and Godess of our planet.

I love this guy

pic related

Still counts as suicide, sadly.
A gypsy fortune teller who ended up going through cardiac arrest a week later.
I wish I was joking.

The man is already a legend and he's been president for what? 3 months?

hes going full Rorschach

youtu.be/n4ig91WRG7Y?t=23m13s

Doesn't fucking Cred Forums love god though? Most here will not swallow the pill about the whole of religion being nothing but an outdated farce and still think they need to go to fucking church.

>implying there is any God other than Kek.

God is a perspective and nothing more. The creator is fucking. Literally sex. Deal with it you pretentious "you need saving" religiouscucks

If only the history if religion was more well known, people could understand how fucking stupid it is. It's a tool used throughout history to enable greedy agendas, and make people think they have to go along with it

i want ww3 to happen with duterte in power so he can get a wartime economic boom and colonize indonesia

checked.

This dude is a complete lunatic and it's very interesting to see. Undoubtedly innocent people are dying in his crusade against drug lords. Maybe it's like in Mexico and it's all just a ruse where the state is in the pocket of big cartels and this is just a handwave to wipe out the competition.

But if he's in earnest and if he's this radical in anti-crime, just maybe there will be lessons to learn here.

>realizes that the only justice is the one you seek in life and actually pursue

based.

What I find strange is that if he was really worrying the big Cartels he would be dead by now. Especially when they don't have that much to lose since he is just having them all killed anyhow. Something more must be going on. Possibly a few high up distributors or cartel leaders have him in their pockets.

> 3 months?
yeah and so far he broke the record of the guy who actually did a lot as a president in record time. Best thing is that his trust rating is just getting stronger. From 91% to 92% in just a month.

FUCKING BRUTAL

>innocent
>drugs

Oh Jamal. I know entire communities - man, woman, and child - that only have the drug trade as their main occupation. If everyone involved was getting killed, there aren't enough deaths. This is coverup killings of potential snitches.

>Something more must be going on.
the commies are protecting his back along with some chink businessman's.

But yeah there is something going on when the drug lords are mysteriously dying in their prison cells.

>>innocent
>>drugs

Well he did give a license for anyone to kill anyone else if they sprinkle some crack on them.

>If everyone involved was getting killed, there aren't enough deaths. This is coverup killings of potential snitches.

Which brings us back to "in the pocket of cartels".

Do you think they're locals or is it Triad/Yakuza branches?

>Oh Jamal

How do I even insult a flip? "Mexican of Asia" doesn't have a lot of punch. Who do you guys hate? Abos? Indonesians?
Tell me how to insult you damnit.

Meanwhile de Lima is losing her shit. Damn woman is going crazy

>jEw

also, nice ID

whuuuut

Isn't Philippinese still super catholic? I'm quite sure in the Philippinese I've visited 20 years ago this would have led to a major rising and probably lynching the president.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sell_your_cloak_and_buy_a_sword

I like him, can he come visit so I can make him a tea and chat about ways to punish enemies? He seems chill.

Jews won't be happy about this move.

Expect a suicide soon and coo soon

*tips fedora*

Even if there is no God or Buddha, there is Duterte.

Catholic in faith but most of the people here agree that the death penalty needs to return badly. Only the sjws,north Catholics and bleeding heart liberals is against it really.

CHRISTKEKS BTFO!!

I was adressing his blasphemy
>So where’s God? My God, where are you?

I think atheism would be a mistake in the phillipines, because it would leave a vacuum for Islam to fill.

I don't think Duterte cares about Jews.

lel

Absolute madman.

Do you like Skee Ball?

What if you invite someone into your home, the guest knows your plan, you don't ask him to kill you but he does out of bloodlust. Does that count?

>tfw Trump will never, ever be this based even if he builds a wall and departs every single messican and muslim

>mysteriously dying in their prison cells.

the one who died and 3 injured were about to testify against Sen. De Lima. so if there's anyone who wants them dead, it's not Duterte.

twitter.com/RuthAbbey/status/780671042456911872

That isn't blasphemy, at all. Read Matthew 27:46 in KJV and see what Jesus begged for on the cross, you could construed that as blasphemy by questioning the will of God.

Asians perfectly content without religion, and have been rejecting Islam since the Mongols were smashing their faces in.

it's okay really. Many people here especially in the south are part of christian militias that arms themselves just in case the Muslims are at it again. Agnosticism is becoming heavily rampant but by god they'll fight in the name of God if the island bishops wills it.

It's not like Cartel drug lords are Gods, not every country is as cucked as Mexico. And yet, it still seems to good to be true desu

authoritarian democide advocates need god out of the way... history just keeps on repeatin

It could be besuse they duterte want them to be against delima

Funny shit still happen like this even though thr SAF is there

That what he wants
You never shim talk bad about islam as a religion

Didn't the Spanish drive the Muslims out of the Philippines ages ago? Or am I thinking about something else? I can't remember, all I know is it the Philippines are based. Would go there for holiday.

Bro Tier!

He has to become GOD and may GOD bless him!

This man will make his country great again, and the world will look on in terror as this "tyrannical sick dictator" kills his own people. Degenerates BTFO, kill all druggies and pushers. It's gonna be great.

I know your plan. The problem is, you're a failure. You won't be the one to do it. Someone much better than you, in many ways will. And it won't be in 20 years.

Why do people think God is a person? This is so stupid.

That being said, i agree with him. Bad people need to die.

>That image

That Wikipedia article is some of the most retarded stuff I've ever read

white text on black really fucks with my eyes, but its used quite a lot on here

No, not in Mindanao
It was the Americans that really brought them into our Republic

youtube.com/watch?v=o_CyMqQBO8w

they have their own regions in the south where 10% of them are concentrated and cramped. Many people here really hates them and their plastic shit goods they sell in their carts. And seriously we hate them to the point that the northern people's first reaction when they hear their names is either all out of war or shoo them away.

Religious or not I think the death penalty is a great way of serving justice. I just think we need to bring back public executions for maximum effect

I could post some bible website if you want? But they are even worse.

I see, do you all speak Spanish out of interest?

You can run on for along time,
You can run on for a long time,
You can run on for a long time.
But sooner or later, God will cut you down.

newsinfo.inquirer.net/764112/duterte-favors-public-executions-of-criminals

He does wants them public

It'll be interesting to see the effects this has on crime rates.

I'm seeing reports of a decrease of 10% or more in overall crime, but it's too early to tell if it's a result of his policies.

Do you get any of the attacks that most nations with Muslims in them have?

If there is no God, the death penalty serves as a way to relieve convicts of punishment. Hence punishment must now inflict pain appropriate to the crime committed.

You cannot kill them but make them suffer

Say no to the death penalty. Torture penalty ftw

I will always advocate this, we really need to invent it already.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_perception#Effects_of_drugs

telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/10697529/Prisoners-could-serve-1000-year-sentence-in-eight-hours.html

We do.

Though everytime it happens their mosque's would be set in fire and somewhere around the south a muslim village gets raided by angry christians.

No
No one wants to

>telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/10697529/Prisoners-could-serve-1000-year-sentence-in-eight-hours.html

Why can't we do ths wth Universty. Why should criminals get to learn faster than us. Imagine having a doctor who trained for a thousand years but was only 18.

Hey, if you really want to hurry it along, check this.

I love this man, I wish to live in a society where a man has to answer for his crimes, paying for a mass murderer to stay in a hotel for 50 years is the ultimate form of cuckery. 55k+ per year for non-solitary confinement. Meanwhile a bullet costs pennies.

I've robotripped. It does slow time down but it numbs everything else and makes you feel like you're an entity floating around in space for eturnity. It feels fucking good too like nothing matters and nothing could ever hurt you. Afterwhich you don't remeber anything more than a feeling of pure tranquility. I don't know if that will be seen as a punishment

Because they plan to lock people in a cell with sensory deprivation, after 20 years of that you'll be begging for death. Now imagine 1000 years of that shit? Of nothing but a cell, no one to talk to, nothing. Messed up.

Gods speed to you.

Interesting.

cunts like you living in our Empire is shameful. Here is why you dim bulbs are wrong in your views. It detracts from the nation that wishes to benefit from it and taking it for a given that humanity is lucky to even rise above stupidity at the best of times, they won't learn dick from any example you wish to set.

>health care/time/money/effort/food it'll take to keep dumb cunts in torment is worth more than their lives would be
>Hygiene
>Space/crowding. When you bring a bunch of desperate criminals together in one place especially when they would outnumber the guards is not a good idea.
>Hiring psychopaths to torment psychopaths is something the Saudi's do.

You two are wannabe arabs. The death penalty works at giving them clarity.Take a look for urselfs.

tdcj.state.tx.us/death_row/dr_executed_offenders.html

Just like in black mirror

FUN FACT: there are entire villages in Mindanao that are populated by fucking robbers.
Tell me one more reason not to shoot these fuckers in the head.

Unless there's proof then it just hersay

Mexico should bring this guy over ot deal with cartels. He's a madman, but he's getting the job done.

Flip already stands for fucking little island person, mohammud.

Indeed, the more I hear about "Rodrigo Duterte", the more entranced I am by his based-ness.

>Flip already stands for fucking little island person
Holy fuck I never knew that!

Nobody tell this user about Indonesia...

>God will forgive them.
>He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.
>I can't live with that.

The audacity of this madman.

Dutdut is a strongman's version of SJWism tho

The Spics failed because of some reasons like you and the dutch

True, and that was only his side-quest.

Based DU30

>wikipedia
That's not it, faggot.

It's Romans 13.

D U T E R T E

U

T

E

R

T

E

I am offended by lack of faith of mr Duterte, but also impressed by his efficiency with removing degeneracy
I's fighting fire with fire, and this time it is working. I will pray for his health tonight.

>raping and killing babies is apart of gods plan
you cant make an omlet without some child rape

There's one province that speaks Spanish Creole, aka "Chavacano" in Zamboanga Province.

He's seems like he's hiding something of he has to resort to this type of mudslinging the recent wiki leaks about him perhaps?

When the shooting starts, the eternal anglo will have your back.

Duterte has already "religious" friends since he was a mayor. Not sure if he is open in discussing his faith.

wiki leaks?

There is?

This.

close, but

>Mary
no

>Jesus
son of God, not God himself.

>wife
should read "wives"

t. Mormon

>I didn't rape this child! It's God's fault!

Also, why would anything be bad without God? Shouldn't you see as examples to follow those who are able to get pleasure imposing their strength? And why do you want to turn people into mindless matter no more relevant than a rock? You worries about child rape, but want to turn everyone into nothingness? Why do you ignore that people choose to do that with their free will? Why don't you complain about suffering such as a mosquito bite, or the effort you have to make when you wake up? Where is your magical suffering threshold?

>t. Mormon
I refuse to believe anyone is this retarded. And no, Jesus is not the son of God, Jesus is just another God in the plurality of Gods

asian niggers
abbos
chimpanzees

>order of evolution

This. Duerte is in fact the second coming of Christ and he's here to throw you all into the lake of fire.

That is a reference to Psalm 22:1

Duterte believes in God. He just realized God doesnt care or intervene. Which is true.

>religion being nothing but an outdated farce
>pill

fucking kek
Is Duterte the modern Pinochet?

youtube.com/watch?v=vdhF4O54YjU

Duterte: 1
Religion cucks: 0

rappler.com/nation/147244-duterte-complicity-davao-killings-wikileaks-kenney

Allegedly

How does Pascal's wager work when you have more than one God to choose from?

>Lex Talionis
Well that explains it.

those chink druglords are assets, there's no way duterte wants them dead right now

EXTERMINATUS

I read the actual wikileaks document in the wikileaks site. It just said that Kristie A. Kenney said that Sipaco said that Duterte said the he "knew about the killings."

The fact remains that it can't be proven that Duterte committed extrajudicial killings.

>In a letter dated January 15, 2016, Aileen Maqueda of the Ombudsman Field Investigation Office quoted from the "final disposition" of the complaint against Duterte over the so-called Davao Death Squad (DDS).

>The final disposition states: "There being no evidence to support the 'killings attributed or attributable to the DDS,' much less the involvement of Mayor Rodrigo Duterte and the local police officials of Davao to (sic) said acts, this Office tends to agree with the Commission’s Regional Director Sipaco that 'it would be unbecoming of the Commission if through chismis and other gossips, we would be relying on it as a fact already when there are no supporting justification (sic).'"

instead of 50/50 odds they get lower, as does the chance that one of the beliefs is the one true belief

wait til trump has the presidency locked down. he still has to win america. once he gets doing shit in office he'll have a brand new outlet to unleash all of his energy. he's been bored and penting up energy ever since he got big business on easy mode so many years ago

someone is really trying to connect him to the ejk. Too bad that the people here has too much trust on duts

Redpill me on the prison riots, where the ones killed planning to testify?

testify against De Quatro+1

>Undoubtedly innocent people are dying in his crusade against drug lords.
Undoubtably MANY innocent people were being killed by the status quo in the Philippines. Where was the media outrage about that? They only care if Duterte inadvertently causes innocent deaths, they don't care about the innocents deliberately killed by criminals.

>nigger rapes and murders your wife
>the police capture him alive
>you spend months in court, in anguish
>finally a guilty verdict, the nigger is hauled away
>before you even eat dinner that night, they release him

This is the stupidest idea I've ever heard of.

For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but bad. Do you want to be unafraid of the one in authority? Then do what is right, and you will have his approval. For he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not carry the sword in vain. He is God’s servant, an agent of retribution to the wrongdoer.Therefore, it is necessary to submit to authority, not only to avoid punishment, but also as a matter of conscience.

Probably the sweating delima

Seriously no on buys her shit anymore other than the yellows

does ASG ring any bell?

Why not? Did you forget it due to Americanization or did the lower classes never learn.

Literally means vulgar or rude in Spanish.

It's also a little suspicious that top dogs would go down first instead of their bodyguards, anyhow, good riddance.

Can you give me the gift of 50 puppers when you become omnipotent?

Its allegedly in the first place
here's the 2 messages from wikileaks that detail the DDS and Duterte:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09MANILA757_a.html (13 Apr 2009: AMBASSADOR DISCUSSES DAVAO KILLINGS REPORT WITH HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH)

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09MANILA1002_a.html (08 May 2009: DAVAO OFFICIALS DENY VIGILANTE KILLINGS, BUT HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION BLAMES MAYOR)

B A S E D

That's the same as saying the Romans driving Celts out of Great Britain

Close but not exact

Jaybee is her asset and her only shot at being exonerated from Colangco's accusations so why would she want him dead?

And the admin SAF controls the security in Bilibid now. They are more likely to be in this than De Lima

We never learn in general

Smoke cigs and drink brah.

>all these triggered Christcuck Kikemerilards ITT

Spaniards didn't teach Spanish except for the rich folks. Unlike the US which brought teachers to teach English, that way colonization is easier.

The militant religious faggots are a minority as evidenced by multiple polls, they just speak the loudest, i.e: preach.

This man is so alpha
other third world shitholes, take note

This is the Phillipines, he is probably emptying the national coffers as we speak.

The Flips have a habit of making really bad choices.

Based Duterte. A leader that doesn't pretend to be a religifag and is totally genuine.

Until he empties the treasury and runs off to Monoco or China.

Flips love corruption and electing idiot Strongmen. You guys have a ugly road ahead of you and a choice, who would you rather have as a Patron nation, China or the US.

Fuck it, maybe China needs a bunch of new sailors and naval Chiefs.

I don't think he is really sane, but he is very entertaining.

I like him, even though I pity phillipinos.

>Western countries drone bomb and conduct airstrikes that kill thousands of innocent people
>Asian county kills drug dealers that are creating a huge social/public health epidemic, leeching resources and creating chaos
>WOW DUTERTE IS BRUTAL MURDERER AND MUST BE STOPPED

It was either him or binay, aka the most pure undiluted form of corrupt shithead ever known.

I wish there are more motion comic projects like these

Ahh, Turd sandwich or Giant Douche.

I pick up what your putting down.

I give flips shit, but they are genuinely nice people, if not cheaper than Jews. China will not be nice to you guys, not at all. Not one little bit.

“I believe in one God, Allah. Period,” he said during his last flag ceremony as Davao City mayor. philstar.com/headlines/2016/06/28/1597391/rody-i-believe-one-god

Can't find the one where he said he's gods messenger, but I'm 100% of that. It was on live national TV during one of his first speeches.

>if not cheaper than Jews
Given how bad poverty, thievery and the dollar to peso rate usually is around here, I blame noone.
>China will rape us with our own far off islands as the bedposts
O-Oh boy. I can't wait. Why can't we just ally ourselves with all the other little guys?

So based.
0 fucks given.
This man is so based

>Flips love corruption and electing idiot Strongmen.
I can only see 3 strong men here, the rest are regular presidential types.

videos1.cdn.xvideos.com/videos/mp4/a/6/e/xvideos.com_a6e5872d6d4c1d1e01f186c1937ef316.mp4?e=1475077968&ri=1024&rs=85&h=396eea230a4dc4e8a97f331ff2e020a4

Reminder the person crying for Human Right is busy fucking her driver that's also her drug money runner

Deterte and Trump anime crossover when?

But WMAF >>>>>>>>>> AMWF

Please don't watch this.

I have to say that this man is an actualy prophet of kek, it is spoken and is such as.

Can't open it anyway.
Considering
>xvideos
It's probably for the best.

No surprise, OP!

Everyone knows Asians have no soul.

I mean who'd want to see THAT?

I always imagined or at least hoped that's exactly what would happen when I died. Not the wife part though.

Maybe I should convert to Mormonism.

>oh huh, what's this link?
>wait, xvideos? I don't want to see thi
>
>

There is a shrinking but still sizable of highly religious right wingers in this country. their annoying and only hurt our perception to lefties and alot of atheist undecided voters so I'm glad to see them on the decline atleast witht he spotlight.
>inb4 christfag strawmans that i want to see the church destroyed
Got multiple orthodox ministers in my family, definitely the best cult of jesus

Friedrick Schleiermacher should be manditory reading.

witnessed

Kek, he doesn't have a painting yet?

There is a god though, a frog-headed god, and his name is Kek.

He cannot be stopped.

funny thing is that when he run for candidate he and the people that wanted him to become president usually gets compared to the Aesop's fable about the frogs who desired a king oddly.

Needs to be like this

Where is God? Up in heaven erasing the past memories from those who repented and giving them an eternity of glory to live in so great that no amount of earthly suffering could ruin it.

He's done his part in making himself known already throughout the past but people STILL don't believe in him.

BTW God has no obligation to help people, he does it out of love so next time you want to ask "where is God now?!" how about you have some damned patience and faith or be damned with Satan.

>inb4 fedorable athiests defend their religion by attacking Christianity and not actually defending their religion

>become god when you die
What retarded religion do you belong to?
In Christianity you become like God when you die in that you have a pure heavenly body immune to corruption but you don't actually become God.

you are a fucking nut. you're stuck in your solipsist fantasy where you think the world shares some special connection with you.
you make up events in your life where when certain date happens some magical shit will happen and you will be given some special ability
you should stop watching anime, you fatfuck

it's not that hard to figure out a counterargument to this statement. You guys should know how Duterte argues by now. For example, Duterte sees the statement: "Church leaders are against the indiscriminate killings of persons because it is without due process and against morals." Guess which part he notices and attacks. Yep, Church leaders instead of indiscriminate killings and without due process. He never tackles the core issue, opting instead to hurl insults or really shallow arguments like "What if I'm an atheist?" Well, you'd still have to explain why you're allowing hundreds of innocent people to die in the name of a war you created, wouldn't you, Mr. President? Newsflash, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that the Constitutional right to due process is a secular provision. And yet this issue will be lost because Duterte has given us another headline to jerk off to.

But still, I'm seriously amused at how some of you took the bait. I didn't know atheism had so many apologists.

>implying God hasn't given these shit holes ample opportunities to help themselves

Time for a smoke break. Gods probably tired of all their shit

Quirino, Marcos, and Dutdut?

nice ID also... praise Kek