Tragedy in refugee center: police shoot a dad who protect daugher from refugee rape

rmf24.pl/raporty/raport-fala-uchodzcow/najnowsze-fakty/news-tragedia-w-osrodku-dla-uchodzcow-w-berlinie-policja-zastrzel,nId,2281701

>be german
>see that muslim want rape rape your daugher
>go into full berserk who can crush enemies skulls from bare hands
>get shot and be called rascist

as nostradamus said, before ww3 germans go insane and citizens start kill each other like mad dogs

Other urls found in this thread:

rmf24.pl/raporty/raport-fala-uchodzcow/najnowsze-fakty/news-tragedia-w-osrodku-dla-uchodzcow-w-berlinie-policja-zastrzel,nId,2281701
thelocal.de/20160928/police-shoot-dead-father-who-attacked-daughters-abuser-with-knife
bz-berlin.de/berlin/mitte/kruppstrasse-polizeischuss-in-fluechtlingsunterkunft-mann-toedlich-verletzt
youtube.com/watch?v=zRdS8Q011os
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8
bibliotecapleyades.net/profecias/esp_profecia02.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=HJ7LsLEERkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>They were literally brought to be the new population because the old one isn't breeding as fast as their buisness decided to expand
>They kill a man trying to stop the very reason they were there

I don't know what anyone expected.

Cool, I love stories in another language that no one can read. It's almost as if this is an English speaking board

muslims can rape our children because we exploited them.
This is like blessing, we must pay for our ancestor crimes.

>> WTF, I love google translate now

Tragic final of Police intervention.Policemans shoot 29 years old man who attack with knife a refugee who wanted rape his 8years old daugher.
long story short
-police take a signal that refugee tried to rape 8 years old child
-they go on place around refugee center and capture rapist
-when they wanted go , suddenly father on full berserk run to rapist with knife scouting "you will not survive this" and stab a rapist refugee
-police dont have a time to react, so just take guns and shoot berserkdad

>rmf24.pl/raporty/raport-fala-uchodzcow/najnowsze-fakty/news-tragedia-w-osrodku-dla-uchodzcow-w-berlinie-policja-zastrzel,nId,2281701

If it was in German I could share this.. there is no more Polish speakers here in Brazil.

>tragedy

Here you go retards:

thelocal.de/20160928/police-shoot-dead-father-who-attacked-daughters-abuser-with-knife

Just typed in Google:
Berlin refugee father shot
and chose last 24h.

You just can't make this shit up.

Was the dad a refugee or was he German?

Fuck off catholicfaggot

You couldn't. German hatespeech laws make sharing news stories like this a criminal offence.

But that isn't what happened at all. Maybe you should learn to read Poland?

The guy that was killed was a refugee also, his daughter was also a refugee.

I thought you wanted the police to start shooting refugees?

The daily Retarded Polska thread.

The one who got shot was a repefugee himself, who jumped with a knife into a police carrier, trying to murder a handcuffed man.

Why are police everywhere the biggest nigger cucks on the planet?

what were they doing in a refugee center?

He was a refugee.

That is not correct..

I don't personally eve care. The girl sas 8yo old for gods sake!

God fucking look it up yourself m8, you're Austrian. You speak German and all the articles on it are available on all major German newspapers.

They came to arrest the rapist. Handcuffed him and got him out of the building.
As they were getting him into the car the father of the raped girl ran towards them with a knife screaming that the attacker would not survive this.

German police is based as fuck though

Dad was a refugee, see:

bz-berlin.de/berlin/mitte/kruppstrasse-polizeischuss-in-fluechtlingsunterkunft-mann-toedlich-verletzt

use google translate or something.

basically, refugee A sexually harassed refugee B's daughter. A gets arrested, B grabs a knife in order to stab A while A is being hauled away by the cops. cops shoot B, B dies.

it's a tragedy that could have easily been avoided if people weren't so eager to mete out punishment or self justice and would just let the police do their job.

sucks for the girl who just lost her father for the most stupid reason, but when somebody is running at you with a knife they're not giving you a lot of alternatives I think...

Why couldn't they just shoot the knife out of his hand? I thought European police were supposed to be better trained.

The guy who got shot was a refugee himself as was his daughter

Feel bad for him even tho he's a dirty muslim

More blood on Merkel's hands.

Let Germany serve as a warning for what happens when you let a woman lead your country.

Sadly rape is part of their culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=zRdS8Q011os

word!

What do you expect the police to do, dimwit? Allow a kebab to behead a handcuffed man inside a police vehicle?

Cred Forums has more nigger tier posters than blackplanet.com

I think the people on pol are so obsessed with our failure, that their cognitive abilities are shutting down

>Dad was a refugee, see:
No value lost

Enjoy everyday life in your new Germany Fritz, better get used to it.

Fucking krautcucks, once again responsible for destabilizing the world

What infuriates me is not that the father got shot. The police really had no choice. But the refugee who did this probably not be charged with rape, but sexual assault. That means he get wont be longer in jail than 3 years maximum. But even that is optimistic. Pro-refugee NGOs will pay for a good lawyer which will just tell the court that he was traumatized and cant be charged. I think he will be on probation, he wont get Asylum but that doesnt matter anyway as he wont be forcefully deported. So he can get a new identity with a new look and register in another state until he rapes again.

Thing is though, where they come from there is no such thing as law and order. It is all self-justice and blood feuds.

A man defends his 8yo daughter from getting raped and killed for it by the cuckland polizei and you don't have any sympathy for him? Fuck you..

Damn, I'm feeling for the daughter.

She's most likely going to be abused everyday now that there is no father to protect her

Refugee lives matter... Oh wait

Father literally niggered out even though rapist had been arrested and in handcuffs. Not surprising since vigilantism is normal in 3rd world shitholes, but you can't do that shit here.

Wait, is OP's pic what refugee accommodation looks like?

>let the police do their job
The problem hans is that the law system is fucked. You can only see guilty men go free on plead deals or on a technicality so many times before you lose faith in the law. We give up our right to vengeance in order to live peacefully togetger and in exchange society agrees to dole out justice. If the law system won't give justice then most people will simply take vengeance on their own

That is not what fucking happened you Mongolian moron.

The guy was already in police custody - father charged towards him and the police with a knife in his hand.
He wasn't defending shit.

>>now that there is no father to protect her
Because he did such a great job doing that in the past?

>You can only see guilty men go free on plead deals or on a technicality so many times before you lose faith in the law.

Guess the refugee dad must have spent a lot of time in German courts to have already had enough of the German law system then - or maybe he comes from a background in which lynching people is considered to be normal..

But obviously a Canadian Cuck would not think that the second one could be a possibility.

Wow no wonder your country is being invaded, you are massive pussies.

THIS. This is what none of you eurocucks get-- these people's values are inherently different from your own. Even if it WAS just the influence of their environment, you'll never overcome that by letting such huge numbers of them in.

Yes. They are living in luxus hostels while most working class yuropoors can only dream of such quality.

>killing you own to save the subhuman rapist scum

Them nukes ought to be thrown onto germoney, not Japan during ww2.

This is why you need guns.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8

fun fact: they really fuck up those "hostels" and the greedy landlords are often losing money.

>>killing you own to save the subhuman rapist scum

But that is not what happened you moron.

You want Refugees in Germany to have guns?

Are you out of your fucking mind?

>handcuffed man

>man
>rapist
Choose one Shlomo

If trump doesn't win I'll literally kill myself

This scares me

>Police said they shot at the father in order to prevent an attack. The 29-year-old died due to his gunshot wounds hours later at a hospital.

Reading comprehension of a cuck.

Eat shit Germ.

Are you fucking retarded? The attacker was a refugee that lived in the same Refugee Center.

God you fucking stupid piece of shit.

How do you deal with the fact that becoming a whore in Germany is a valid career choice for a lot of Bulgarian women?

He;s not an ethnic german

And how do you deal with the fact that german women are choosing refugees over the average hans.

Wow, an image board made of English. My daughters would love it.

>>And how do you deal with the fact that german women are choosing refugees over the average hans.

Wait, I thought refugees were raping our women because they couldn't get laid?
Now apparently our women flock to them?

Intradesting

>That damage control.

K merkel.

It's more than clear that your police is a bunch of cucks. And it is capable to kill every braves father (no matter his race, coz I'm not racist. liek you), but not a single mudslime rapist.

Stay salty cuck.

>rmf24.pl/raporty/raport-fala-uchodzcow/najnowsze-fakty/news-tragedia-w-osrodku-dla-uchodzcow-w-berlinie-policja-zastrzel,nId,2281701

Hahaha yea...oh shit

TO THE INTERNATIONAL BREEDING CAMP

1 he was stupid to bring his daughter.

2 the muslims are the police in germany now

3 they will probably kill more who refuse to let them rape in the name of "law enforcement"

>Witnesses said the 29-year-old yelled: “You will not survive this”.

The detail was not available in the article.

Top kek

You literally side with a Muslim charging towards German police officers with a knife in his hand.

It is clear that Bulgarians are not white.

they are closer to gypsies t b h.

The reason he didn't post it in English is because everything he said is false.

It was an Afghan or something like that who raped the 6yo daughter of n Iraqi and when the police handcuffed and led him away her father tried to kill him with a knife so the police shot him.

The only Germans involved in it were the cops and the father tried to get revenge at the worst possible time.

In this case it really does not matter what the fathers ethnicity was. He did what absolutely anyone of us would've done. It's a shame he didn't succeed. I really fucking hate rapists.

>Let the police do their job
>Europe
Have you been in a coma for 20 years?

Humans have sexual needs, why the German government is not hiring prostitutes from Ukraine to help the refugees?

>You just can't make this shit up.
Considering how much of the OP is false, he clearly can.

Daily reminder that there is no such thing as rape. Only surprise sex.

>You literally side with a Muslim charging towards German police officers with a knife in his hand.

Like it or not there are some things that you can (and will) learn from the mudslimes.

There are times when the poison becomes medicine.

Just wait.

>as nostradamus said, before ww3 germans go insane and citizens start kill each other like mad dogs

The holy empire will come to Germany,
Ishmaelite will find open places:
Asses will want also Carmania,
Supporters of earth all covered. (C.10:31)

bibliotecapleyades.net/profecias/esp_profecia02.htm

>they are closer to gypsies t b h.

Shut up you filthy animal. Or I'm going to annex your poor ass in the next hour.

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ7LsLEERkE

Not just that, he also waited with nigging out till the other guy was in handcuffs.
He had ample time to do it before and he might have even gotten away with it, considering how lenient our courts are when it comes to violence from asylum seekers.

I am not sure what the fuck he was thinking, if he wanted to wait till the guy couldn't fight back, if it was supposed to be some kind of empty gesture and he only expected the police to disarm him or if he didn't think at all.

Kek

>>Like it or not there are some things that you can (and will) learn from the mudslimes.

Like how to get shot while trying to lynch somebody at the worst possible time?

How to trigger a gypsy in 3 seconds

Are you capable of empathy? Imagine your daughter getting raped. Would you, a native German man, act completely rationally and calmly?

muds don't want [adult] women -- they're titillated only by CHILDREN and and MALES

why else do you think they mandate four(4) wives for themselves and cover their women in Hessian sacks?

What makes it so weird is that there are enough articles each day that give you a good reason to shit on Germany.
There is absolutely zero reason to make something up when you already have an ample supply to choose from.

fuck off stupid estonian you can't even understand he's parodying germans. fucking retard.

What do you gain from lying on the internet?

It was a Paki vs a North African in the same refugee camp. One tried to ficki ficki his daughter and he tried to stab him in return. Only Germans involved were the police.

Bonus points: The stabber was already in handcuffs so we can expect some MUSLIM LIVES MATTER protests and attacks against the police in retaliation for their Nazi sins.

because they work for the government

>Imagine your daughter getting raped.

I wouldn't let that happen to my daughter in the first place.

This father fucked up big times by letting this happen.

Its not like he has a job, literally sitting around the refugee center all day - or sitting around the city center bugging people all day. Failing to do the simple task of keeping his daughter save.

Then waiting for the worst possible time to lynch the guy that raped his daughter.
It doesn't take a lot of rationality and reason to not charge at a bunch of police officers with a knife.

>shitskin gets raped and murdered by shitskin
>literally their culture, completely normal

is completely different from

>shitskin rapes and murders little girl of a different culture that is supposed to be looked after by the government that brought in shitskin

fills me with sinister glee every time I read a story about those cunts being left with a building that you can essentially just tear down

His 8 year old daughter was raped, they should have taxed him or shot him in the leg.

Why the fuck are you going to put him in jail and not just deport him he's basically an illegal immigrant

>He did what absolutely anyone of us would've done.
Sit on our asses and do nothing till the rapist is in handcuffs and protected by the police?

Already said it earlier, I won't try to blame him for the general idea of trying to get revenge, especially with how lenient our courts are towards asylum seekers.

But he approached it in the most retarded way possible and there was only one possible outcome to it.

It's not like the US is deporting their illegals at this point..

Only a cuck would do nothing after his little girl got raped.
Problem was he was not smart enough to do it the right way.

You're right, the father fucked up quite heavily. I think it's quite unfortunate what happened. The police obviously did their job and can't be blamed, but I also understand how the father must've felt.

Who asked you, you fucking ugly kike?

Seriously don't ever fucking reply to me again. It's bad enough that you're alive.

The quicker you fucks die off like shimon the better.

was that a good movie?

Damn he really rekt that piece of shit. And he got off with 5 years probation, fuckin WELL worth it.

Hope the two of you have a good day.

Sorry the situation got a little heated earlier.

The normal procedure would be to first send him to jail, then deport him.

The problem is, the deportation will never happen. There are too many NGOs (massively being funded by foreigners) who use every legal trick to stop deportations from happening. And even if all that fails, the only thing they have to do is chimp out at the airport and the pilot will refuse to take them on board.

The way our system is set up right now makes it impossible to deport anyone who isn't leaving willingly.
Which means only the worst kind of people stay.

I don't think this will be solved politically, it will just end in lynch mobs.

Wow we should have sided with germany in WW2.

at least hitler was pro israel...

>I wouldn't let that happen to my daughter in the first place.

>Implying that you will be able to afford kids with all these mudslime expenses and increasing taxes

>Implying that Meriel wants (((You))) to have children

>Implying that even if you had them your kinds won't be brainwashed Nigger loving defenseless cucks like you.

the muds consider welfare 'jizya' -- tributes paid to them by the infidel they coexist with ('tolerate') in the dar al-Harb ("house of war") they reside in

in this sense, the females they 'take' are considered 'spoils of war' -- i.e., muds are always in a state of 'jihad' ("struggle") when not living in a 'dar al-Islam' ("house of peace") society

>makes sense... from a certain point of view

Far left could be salvaged.

but the rest are too ugly and won't listen

Eh nothing new then
Here 4 Pakistanis were arrested today for raping another 16yo Pakistani (male)

>Like how to get shot while trying to lynch somebody at the worst possible time?

I agree that he fucked himself, but that's not the point.

Not really. These three all started a refugge AirBnB. You remember that US student that was killed by a refugee in Austria last year? She was a member of that website.

Eeew what is wrong with Pakis man.

I've noticed Brits are the most efficient people in Cred Forums

So, now the rapist will get out of prison in about 3 years.

the pretty one was using the uggo to make herself feel better and the guy is an orbiter.

she was probably not the one who came up with rapeBnB

nothing

according to muds, a female's worth is effectively only half / 50% of a male's... therefore, what more respect would you expect afforded to a 'mere' female than that which is customarily given by mud males?

>everything is as Allah prescribes it to be

Gutentag Herr Deutschmensch,

Ich bin Ahmed und ich bin ein sehr geil Flüchtlinge. Kann ich mit einer Deutsche Frau ficki ficki vornehmen? Ich habe auch den riesigen Schwanz.

Bitte?

Tschüss,
Ahmed

its his fault...he should of offered each of them a turn on his daugher the racist!

:^)

Einheimische Deutschen werden Genocided

Yes, she was.
Also
>What does the name Golde mean?
>Yiddish meaning: Gold

>Hey there, I'm a cuck

All niggers in this story, I have no problem with any of it. Cops should have shot both and be done with it.

>Yiddish meaning: Gold

Oh vey.

>not keeping the rapist as agent provocateur

Rapefuges doing their thing. Is anyone actually suprised?

>Deutsch seien. Erschossen werden.

>Cops should have shot both and be done with it.

Yeah great idea let the Hans to pay these sweet reparation moneyz to the victim relatives.

Cucks will be cucked lad.

What will happen to pigs who protect rapefugees from rightful retribution, when the day of the rope comes on Europa?

>sei Deutsch
>erschieße Flüchtling

they will lie next to them in the pits ivan.

Theresa May is our PM but we still have a monar... oh shit

KILL YOURSELF, JEW

> Z danych "Tagesspiegel" wynika, że pomiędzy styczniem a marcem tego roku niemiecka policja dostała 128 takich zgłoszeń.
Is that what I think it is?

>I don't like the question, so I'll just look at the flag and talk shit.

>As they were getting him into the car the father of the raped girl ran towards them with a knife screaming that the attacker would not survive this.

She deserved it for being in the refugee center in the first place.

It's in their culture to rape woman.

Its sad that in 2016 some Germans are still intolerant and racist.

The father should be in jail not the refugee.

>Muslims raping each other
Wtf I didn't expect them them to run out of natives to ficki ficki this fast

>you can't do that shit here
>implying

>refugees have to rape EACHOTHER now

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?

Where are the German girls ?

That's so intolerant.

If they wanted to rape eachother, they would stay in the middle east.

Merkel what the fuck are you doing ?!

>Flüchtling ist jetzt Deutsch.

They're both refugees, you dumb Slav.

Who gives a fuck if another refugee bites the dust?

I'm pretty sure you're still unaware of what the Germans have turned into, kaveri.
The dude is messed up in the head and you should stop enabling him. First he mentions simple task of keeping the daughter safe. Parents cannot and should NOT guard their kids 24/7. Unless Germany is a fucking jungle or something, if that's what he's implying. Then I rest my case.

Secondly he mentions proper time to lynch the guy, as if there's a RIGHT time to lynch someone. Wtf. Then he speaks about rationality, disregarding the fact that humans act on impulse when something happens to their families.
Fucking clueless German idiots. So deep in their financial superiority shit they can't see how stupid they're becoming.

We better steer clear of their shit before it's too late.

>implying

HE WAS IRAQIAN NOT GERMAN

Women are lying bitches deserved

The dad was most likely a sandnigger.
There isn't a single German "man" left with enough balls to even think of attempting this.

Nobody cares about your fucking stupid language, you faggot.

Cred Forums is an international board. Ever noticed the flags?

We should start lynching nigger Hans or acmed what ever the fuck.

>only ugly fat basement dwellers need to rape.
Woah oh.
Actually anyone could be a rapist or a serial killer go look up some stats about non captured killers.

>The guy that was killed was a refugee also, his daughter was also a refugee.
>implying refugees are not Germans
>being a bigot

>Tragedy

mudslime btfo...take the small victories where they come.

>being a bigot

oh get off your high horse

I wonder if he changed his views after that visit

>implying refugees are not Germans
>walking across a line makes you German

LOL

god bless reagan era america