Do love exist like in the movies? or just movie fairy tales?

Do love exist like in the movies? or just movie fairy tales?

If it does it most be a beautiful thing that last forever.
youtube.com/watch?v=XGLqYr-pUvM

you are so beautiful

it's only because i'm so in love

its real bro. You just have to find good women. pro tip, they are not at the bar. You only find trash at the garbage heap.

It does but not for about 95% of the population

You will likely marry some acquaintance whose presence you can sort of tolerate to birth your children. Aside from that she will be entirely boring to be around.

When you're a young man around 15-18 it does, the thing is that the reality of females soon destroys any notion of love.

What has this got to do with politics? In any case i fell in love with my bf so...

I would even say 99%, it's not common to find

I don't like sand... It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

George Lucas 10/10

>i fell in love with my bf so...
fag

Kys poofta

i don't like sand

>triggered burger

Love shown in movies is an infantalized version of romanticism. It never ceases to amaze me that people can suspend disbelief for giant robot aliens, super heroes, etc, yet, have a difficult time concepualizing that `movie love` isn't a real fucking thing.

Love is a woman that stays by you regardless of how bad things get.

Love is a woman that would help you move and bury a body.

Love is a woman that goes out of her way to make you as happy as you try to make her.

tl;dr - It's not real. You'll settle like everyone else.

sage
Post his feet

And even if you do, she will feel like some acquaintance whose presence you can sort of tolerate to birth your children at certain periods in your life.

Holy shit right on the money... feels bad man

Blue Valentine and Gone Girl are the most accurate depictions of real life woman and relationship

Because it is coarse, and gets everywhere?

>Gone Girl
>realistic
tfw no murderous supervillain gf

yeah it exists, for the first month

Love is a chemical reaction in the brain to a mate you find suitable for long term reproduction and coupling.

Essentially its an evolutionary advantage by ensuring that you stay with her and make sure your kids are raised by a strong man.

Sadly like all sexual strategies, male "love" is a fool's errand, since women's sexual strategies are entirely dependent on the resources and danger in the environment.

If the environment is harsh and dangerous, she will settle for a provider (love), if the environment is safe and full of resources, she will go for quick sexual encounters with the best possible genetic mate (sex).

This is why "love" should never be trusted as a man. Its a Disney-tier illusion for men.

Women are incapable of "love". They however can be fiercley loyal, if they are with the strongest mate of the tribe. Since however, the "tribe" is now global, its a catch 22.

fag

This.

Let's say a girl has Aspergers and she likes anime and studying History and target shooting. Let's say she's cute and in shape, and she has a good relationship with her parents and she's an only child. Let's say she's a shut-in but she wants a boyfriend to spend time with.

Now I've just described the perfect woman for the majority of posters here, but there's a problem: that perfect woman is just as dead-set on a 6'4'' athletic Chad boyfriend as any dumb ignorant slut Stacy at the mall.

In other words, as far as the male sex is concerned, only the top 20% are actually capable of experiencing true love with a female partner.

The bottom 80% might have the same desire for true love, but they aren't equipped to actually inspire those emotions in females.

Women are only capable of having true romantic feelings for those they find the most attractive.

So "true love," like you see in the movies is only possible for Chads.

Which is just so ironic because 80% ofCHands have no interest in it and only want promiscuous sex.

That's our one revenge, as low-value males. The fact that Chads do to women what women do to us. They give them that little taste of all their dreams coming true and then they snatch it out from under them and disappear forever, leaving them heartbroken and bitter and alone, if only for that brief time.

>They however can be fiercley loyal, if they are with the strongest mate of the tribe.

This, one quadrillion percent.

This is it, this is everything I tried to say all in one short sentence.

t. permavirgins

mate i think you over estimate how many chads there is in society

>montenigger
>relevant

Had all kinds of sex in high school, but nothing since.

Now I'm 29 and I don't even talk to women except for maybe a one word answer like if a cashier asks me paper or plastic.

That's the extent of my social life now. I haven't pursued any kind of romantic relationship or even friendship with anyone. And since all my old friends have either moved away or fallen away for some other reason, I'm completely isolated and alone.

I've been like this for over five years. I'm just sticking around for WW3, honestly.

That's the only thing I've got to look forward to in this life, if it wasn't for all this chaos and financial collapse and geopolitical tensions ratcheting up out of control, I'd have suicided by now.

Stop being a pussy

>28
>6ft+
>athletic
>15 sexual partners
>3 LTRs
>1 big case of MUHSOGINY

Why do Slavs think they have the right to talk?

>Had all kinds of sex in high school
what the hell is up with americans and their high schools

Are you me?

Prequels are lookin p sweet after Disney's The Force Awakens

It doesn't really matter how many there are, just whether YOU are one or not.

If 60% of men were Chads, the results would be the same for that bottom 40%.

I actually object to this state of affairs on moral grounds, it's the single biggest factor behind my decision to withdraw from the world and from society.

I'm extremely empathetic and I feel the pain of others more intensely than my own. The way women treat men in this society is so hateful and dehumanizing and disgusting, and the attitudes that lead to it SO, SOO, SOOO prevalent in all women, whether they're attractive or not, that I simply refuse to be a party to this evil.

I absolutely refuse to indulge women or nature, or God, or Satan, or whoever set this system up. I have withdrawn my consent of the governed as much as I possibly can without killing myself.

>literally lying about his life on an anime imageboard website

>what the hell is up with americans and their high schools

Sexually repressive society.

As soon as kids can fuck, they start fucking explosively.

It's basically starvation thinking, but for sex.

no relationship stays romantic past 2 years. everyone gets bored. this is why atheists who want to enjoy the trappings of christian things like marriage, are doomed to misery. the only reason people stay married for 50 years, is because they see their marriage as an oath in the eyes of the creator of the universe.

a woman who doesn't believe in a God, should be avoided like the plague.

Read the book DIE SHEEPLE DIE

Don't do anything else just read that and readjust yourself

You can love someone who you have a lot in common with and compliment but everything sexual is 100% pheremone based. Women will go extinct.

>Sexually repressive society.
we are repressed here but only about 5-10% of school graduates were non-virgins

New Zealand doesn't have shit on Murica's repressiveness

You can see boobs on TVNZ

no you can't unless it is a movie over 11:00 at night

no. it's a pipe dream. men need a humpy toy and women want a meal ticket. women are not happy unitl you marry them, but when you become the husband you are in a position of subordination. a woman cannot respect a man who is in the drone position and will eventually cheat or get bored and leave. when a woman leaves, the man gets financially ruined due to unfair divorce laws. the ones who are nice enough to not stab you in the back will just grow fat and emotionally unstable and make your sex life less satisfying than that of a basement dwellers. don't fall for the love meme. living with some woman won't make life feel complete. the only thing that will be different is that when you go do do any of the activities that you enjoy and make it all worth while you will have some woman nagging you about chores, bills, kids, etc. 'love' is just movie crap. all it really is is biology fooling you into serving your purpose.

We're not cuck nations and have some sense of decency and morals. Remember that he is from america and their entire culture is dictated by the (((people))) in the media

Met this unicorn on the internet.
Cute, educated asian with good life habits and career outlook, like me, and a smile that can cure any disease. Had one sexual partner before (longterm). Is capable to come to europe on her own since she's business woman. Looking for her lifetime partner.
Messaging for two month, it's a great romance and we are also attracted to each other from pictures.
We'll see each others for the first time next week for a 3 days head to head vacation.

Its the last time I believe in love. It looks too good to pass and I willingly take the risk of being fooled.

My point and why I'm blogging like this? It's that if you don't take the risk of being hurt and consider all women are cunts, then you will forever remove yourself from the sight of good valuable women, which in turn will reinforce your idea that all of them are cunts.
Be strong and get out of your red pill echo chamber. There are things too great to not try to experience...

And if she's a cunt? Whatever, her loss.

>Love is a woman that stays by you regardless of how bad things get.

>Love is a woman that would help you move and bury a body.

My grandparents are like this. My grandpa lost the ability to move and speak and has been in a wheelchair for the past 10 years and my grandma has been taking care of him the whole time.

Women nowadays will bolt the moment you get a flu.

This. You're not going to find the love of your life from a one night stand. You might find it from Tinder, but it's probably not going to be found in the first hundred swipes. Go to a meetup dot com meetup with platonic intentions. Do community service. BEST ADVICE: go to church and join a bible study or the soup kitchen.

>asian

Better be jap or you should run amigo. Asians are whiney gold diggers

most of our media is just american and british tv shows while the others are cringe worthy taxpayer paid local crap

This guy also explains why so many men and women become literal cucks. Don't get down if it happens to you, just alpha up and make cuckery a state

that is true but many australians dont like american culture and they are not as receptive to it. how is kiwi?

>Had one sexual partner before

And you know this because...?

It can start out like that but before long you're annoying the shit out of each other and she's worn you down to a nub of a man constantly complaining and nothing is ever good enough, but you don't want to leave because she'll get half your shit despite the fact that you paid for all of it and she saw your money as "our money" and her money as "my money".

Then you find out she gave your best friend a blow job one night when you weren't around so you fly into a rage, kick his ass, scream at her because you can't git her and it takes tremendous restraint to not drag her by the hair, strip her naked and walk her around the block to expose her for what she actually is. But you don't do that. Instead you just tell and tell her to gtfo.

Then everyone you know finds out about it and thinks you're crazy for how you reacted.

Women were a mistake.

/tip

"Love" in the mind of normies is not "love" in any real sense.
They think love is chemically-driven excitement by another person, when in fact love is duty.
Exclusivity and stability are counter-productive to "excitement", despite being essential for the fulfillment of duty.

No.. *awkward laugh*... it's only because I'm so in love with you...

I think so. I met my partner when I was 14.

love is for girls and gays

shit like Halloween did not exist here 10 years ago but now it is everywhere

Why do permavirgins think that they know anything about love?

thats sad. halloween is growing here too but mainly for slutty parties. not to an american extent but slowly growing. still we still have aussie culture and we despise america. when our gubbmint wanted to privatise education our main rhetoric was that we did not want to be like america which we see as a shit country.

>you can only experience love if you put your meat stick into an axe wound!

What happened to you germany? You were the pride and joy of humanity and now youre a nation full of degenerate cucks. RIP in peace.

Tell us about your devoted wife and her children, Fritz.

You don't seem to get it. You can only experience love if you are in a loving relationship with someone. You don't know shit about love if you haven't experienced that.

>does love exist
nope

>You can only experience love if you are in a loving relationship with someone
>You are only in a loving relationship if you have had sex

So you have had sex with your mother? Your brother? You have had sex before marriage? Grow up you idiot.

all sponsorship of nz culture is being replaced with maori culture

We've been together for 6+ years. She's the love of my life. No kids yet.

to meeeeeeeeee

It's not a romantic relationship if you don't sleep with each other. Sorry if that hurts your feelings, mate.

Also if you can stay with someone for a few years without sex then youre more likely to be in love with them than a degenerate cuck that needs sex to fuel his connection. That's why sex after marriage ends up in less divorce.

>Does love exist?
Yeah, 90 an hour or they sell it in bags at the corner store.

Because her life doesn't revolve around useless shit like drinking and partying but quality time with her family (3 siblings) and long time friends. Because she has good relations with her parents, has traditional views and at 26 is single for a year, waiting for the right one.

Because I also choose to believe it and acknowledge her qualities. It will show very quickly if all that is a con anyway. Undermining it will not do any good.
Remember the keypoint: you choose to believe and trust. If bad shit happens you take it like a man who made his choice and you recover. You shouldn't go down anyway because you should always strive to be better, so she'd lose a better man than she met.
What do I have to lose? A few month and some ego? I'd say she's worth it if she's real.

>It's not a romantic relationship if you don't sleep with each other. Sorry if that hurts your feelings, mate.

No wonder Freud was a German. Sorry that you can only have "romantic" relationships with your family, kraut. I love my mother and I feel no ounce of "romance" towards her. No amount of sex with any degenerate slut will replace that.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings, "mate".

Liar! You're with him! You brought him here to kill me!

>Freud was a German

Freud was Austrian, mate. You seem to be uninformed about a lot of things, mate, not only about love and sex. I hope that one day you'll understand, little buddy.

>implying there is a difference between germans and Austrians

I suspect you're an ameritard with a proxy. Modern germans are retarded but you're a new level...

Love doesn't exist. Love was invented by advertising guys, (madmen) to sell shit.

You're born alone and die alone, and the world drops a bunch rules on top of you to make you forget those facts.

Never forget that, boys.

i would not even want to know what a german thinks Love is

You have to keep in mind that most movies show people falling in love and some of the honeymoon phase. The movie ends with everything perfect and doesn't show down the road when you have to work and struggle to keep the relationship going.

It's sad how far gone they are and they cant even see it

Getting aroused by your wife being ravagedly fucked by a dune coon

The virgins are forced to team up, I see. And here I was, thinking that most Cred Forums posters were normal guys who don't struggle with girl like those /r9k/ dudes.

Good fuck off then idiot. If you think love requires "sex" then you have deep rooted mental issues that is no doubt due to your cucked culture and systematic brainwashing.

its probably why the are also atheists when they don't understand the love of god

Exactly. So sad

>too scared of making eye contact with the other gender
>thinks his opinions on love are worth horse shit

kek

Men are romantics pretending to be realists. Women are realists pretending to be romantics.

Never trust a woman when she says she loves you. She just feels great at the moment, but tomorrow a better Chad may come along and all of a sudden she had fallen out of love with you six months ago.

no wonder you hun's birthrate has fallen when you are so materialistic now

>Tatooine is full of sand.
>Luke ends up on Tatooine

It's like pottery

>make cuckery a state
What do you mean by this Mr Marx?

the shit he says is so blatantly destructive that if he cant see it there's no hope for him. god bless you user

>people who socialize with the other gender are materialistic

What's wrong with some people on here? This has nothing to do with materialism.

You want to experience love? Go meet girls then, and get with someone who your are compatible with. Girlfriends don't just fall in your lap.

Does it exist? yes. Is it like the movies? No, certainly not forever. It becomes less and less of an all-consuming thing, and becomes a far less fiery passion. This is normally where people get divorced because the believe it should be like in the movies and give up because the "don't feel it anymore". Love shouldn't be about emotion.

The Kraut mistakes lust and sexual desire for Love

Sure thing, buddy. I actually know the difference between the two because I've experienced both. Can you say the same?

it exists but its not real love and doesn't last very long

Concepts such as "love at first sight" and "true love" are shallow excuses by women to justify their hypergamous ways.

"Love at first sight" means:

>he's tall
>attractive
>looks rich
>is strong

"True love" could be:

>i fucked guy A
>i cheat on guy A with guy B
>guy B gave me better sex/clothes/food
>guy B is the true love

Pic related is the big redpill on love, because it was built over the years.

There is actually a secondary means to love, even a tertiary...

The secondary means to love of course is war. War means you can get the women of an enemy tribe, enemy nation or whatever else is an enemy, that you conquered and make children with them.

Do you think that the men used love for that? No they didnt.

You see, for DNA to exist, for the evolution of man to happen. Love was not a primary mode. It was but one of the many. Violence, rape, war used to be just like the other means of procuring your DNA.

Love is not the ultimate truth or the ultimate anything. Other animals even could look at us, and see a hugely successful society, tribe or whatever being build up the back of war. Because nature doesnt care about feelings, it only cares about success.

So for all of you out there who are not good with love. Perhaps there will come a time and place for you to spread your DNA, as well. As nature accommodates nearly all.

The third mode that I mentioned is of course a patriarchal society. One that does not do love, nor war. But one that has honor as its base. People who used to wed into other high quality families did so not based on love, nor on war. But on equal or higher quality. This was the last grand, major thing of society.

Since we are shifting into the r selected, love being the greatest feeling ever type of mode, another behavior will counter that of course. That of war. That of rape. Until brave men who value their own DNA will rise up and create the second type again.

The civilization cycles, the transition of r/K types will all mostly depend on that.

But yea, my main point if you value love too much, you are but part of the momentary snapshot of the current humanity, that is ever changing. You most likely do not have enough IQ points to think outside of that. You are trapped in this world. You do not have paddles to swim away from the river of time and change as I have.

If a peach will decompose, does that mean it doesn't exist? Why should lasting forever be a criterion for love's existence? Love is real and almost everyone on earth has experienced it. Time can change love, but that's not relevant.

true love might existed at some point in time, surely not now

This thread makes me depressed as hell. All I wanted was for that one to love and have a comfy family, together in good and bad situations. But then reality hit and good Lord, sometimes, I wish I was still a brainwashed piece of shit. No happiness after you open your eyes. Fucking whores, they promote concepts they do not even understand but love to hate. Such irony.

>being catfished this hard

Hey, at least you won't get cucked by your wife and sent to prison after the divorce rape happens. Consider yourself lucky, there are guys who have no idea why shit stuff happens to them but they're still brainwashed.

True that, everything has its ups and downs after all!

>We've been together for 6+ years.
Which is in line with what I said about "duty". If you've been faithful, patient and kind to each other, you have been fulfilling your duty of love to each other.

Fulfill your duty fully and have children though m8.
It's literally the biggest protection Germany has against destruction.

The only true form of love is between a man snd his daughter. All other forms of love are imitations and corruptions of this pure love.