IT WAS RUSSIAN PIGS AFTER ALL.
- WEAPON CONFIRMED FOR BUK EXCLUSIVELY USED IN RUSSIA
- FIRED FROM REBEL CONTROLLED TERRITORY

youtube.com/watch?v=km8KY2t_WWM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBEYZHOT0bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2016/05/03/the_lost_digit/
zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-15/did-ukraine-attack-its-own-tanks-white-house-cant-confirm-russian-convoy-was-destroy
nos.nl/artikel/2134754-buk-raketten-getest-in-finland-voor-onderzoek-mh17.html
ad.nl/dossier-rampvlucht-mh17/onderzoekers-mh17-deden-geheime-buk-test-in-finland~a6274300/
flightradar24.com/32.44,48.28/5
rt.com/news/359365-almaz-antey-bellingcat-criticism/
youtube.com/watch?v=EZnZGMvhWQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=UbBaSfgNJnE
rt.com/on-air/360921-mh17-probe-results-netherlands/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

holy shit war with putin when ?

So what you going to do about it?

>Ukraine refuses to release their radar images
> he still thinks it was the russians

Nooit vermoedelijk.
Tevens er zijn genoeg landverraders op Cred Forums die nog steeds geloven dat er een complot oid aan de hand is.

call Putin names

2 years 2 late

sage

Jesse Klaver kanker op

But where be the proofs

>- WEAPON CONFIRMED FOR BUK EXCLUSIVELY USED IN RUSSIA

It's part of investigations.
They already concluded how the aircraft was downed. Now they investigated into what exact type of BUK it was and from what position.

They made an extensive report and tested all sorts of missles in Finland without anyone knowing. This upsetted the pidorrussians because Finland supposedly is their ally

proofs delivered

demand apology. Or activate sleepercells in russia. They will crash the economy with cheese.

Whatever. Your proofs are shit anyway.

Jesse klaver is anti rusland kankerkneus

t-thats fake right? also apologize.

Go back to sosach, you proxy.

If it was us it would have been released years ago to put pressure on us.

Either way, who cares, they flew over danger zone.

These are not proofs
Please provide again

Trumptards on suicide watch

It's a pretty extensive report, you should try reading it.
Jesse Klaver is anti-Nederland net als jij, misbakseltje.
Not everything you don't like is a proxy.

Ukrainian military exercises, with the Buks which are they do not have.
youtube.com/watch?v=BBEYZHOT0bQ

Yeah! We want proofs! Not from holland pervert degenerates, but from decent people.
Also, who cares about hollands? Hundreds of people crash in planes. Hollands are not chosen ones to care about them more than about others.

Lol, russian shills are mad

It's getting closer every week.

So much words and still no proofs

I'm pretty sure it was Putin himself that fired the missile.

Ik anti nederland? Blijf dromen. Blijf jij maar lekker de EU propaganda geloven zodat Ukraine over een paar jaartjes aan kan schuiven. Globalistje.

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

>implying anyone in my family can afford plane tickets.

Thank you based buk

This triggers the vatnik

bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2016/05/03/the_lost_digit/

I agree with you, dear rusbro.

They also freaked out about the russophobic report that only concluded the reason the plane went down had to be a missle, because of missle parts found and the type of damage to the plane, and didn't even appoint who did it.

Spuug lekker in de gezichten van de nabestaanden met je theorien, kanker flikker.

>t. hohol who ran to belarus to avoid conscription

what's wrong with stimulants

>Thing we knew when it happened

No amount of Russian shills changed the facts, Putin consistently lied about the entire conflict.

SAM's leave huge trails when launched that don't disappear for hours on end.

You're telling me in an age where everyone has a video capable mobile phone, in a war where everyone seems to have caught a video of a war crime or firefight, that nobody has a video or even photo of the BUK launching or of the smoke trail?

The only """""proof""""" we've been given is that it was destroyed by a missile of some kind, Russians released their satellite images, they are dismissed because lol it doesn't fit our narrative, the Ukrainians lied about the rebels not allowing air crash investigators onto the site, when in fact they were being blocked from entry by Ukrainian forces

Putin's own aircraft was flying over that area just before the crash, is it a coincidence that an aircraft of a similar profile is shot down flying over that area.

Maybe you should go kill yourself ruski.

Ik ben zelf mensen verloren bij mh17. De Nederlandse regering en de onderzoeksteams zijn de gene die in de gezichten spugen.

Thank you based buk

>Spuug lekker in de gezichten van de nabestaanden met je theorien, kanker flikker.

Flikker lekker op met je paar doden uit een vliegtuigje, godverdomme hoe lang kun je janken om iets.

It was probably an accident either way, don't worry Russia, even if it turns out that you actually did it, we forgive you in advance.
You should ask Putin if he has any missiles that can track smaller winged targets that can't fly, he could go down in the anals of Australia as the second coming of John Batman

>who did it

Russian "rebels"

May be you? :3

You've got a fresh mouth, you have

>Dumbass did it with ruskie weapons
Not surprising.

>Russian tech
>Under rebel control

Not Putins fault.

>Russian sattelite images
You're not the brightest, are you?
Als het Marokkanen waren die 200 Nederlanders overhoop schoten ging je er jaren over door, maar omdat het je idool Putin was die er dus mee te maken heeft valt het mee?
Alle buitenlanders die Nederlanders iets aan doen verdienen kanker. Verraders ook.

Well, if anyone cares, I'm really sorry. I was sure from the beginning that rebels did that and the BUK they got from Russia. I think it was a provocation though, but shit happens. We're fighting for the right cause.

>if i stick my dick in a blender it's the blender's fault for cutting off my dick
the plane shouldn't have flown over a war zone. it was purposefully directed into rebel territory with the knowledge that the russians had armed the rebels with sa-11s.

Noice.
300 frags with one rocket. Op nerf pls

Forgot, I was behind proxy.

TOO MUCH PROOFS! SHUT IT DOWN!

It doesn't work like that.
Places like Afghanistan and Iraq are 'no-fly zones' as well, but over so many feets you are supposed to be able to fly over terrorist held territory.

However this time the terrorists had modern military grade AA guns.

Thank you dear user.

Ja want het was Putin die de knoppen in drukt domme kanker jood

Al waren het russische seperatisten, wat dan nog? veel plezier met de personen zoeken die daar daadwerkelijk waren

oh nee dat boeit niet, het enige wat er gaat gebeuren is deze """""tragedie"""" misbruiken voor politieke doeleinden

dus kanker alsjeblieft lekker op met je kanker gejank

>fly plane over a warzone
>it gets shot down

woooow, who did see that coming?'

PROOOBS xDDDD

The cock has a point though
Where are the proofs?

A lot of people here are very angry about the way Russian people denied ANY form of involvement, and as an insult came up with ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Putin for example right after the crash announced that any NATO members investigating/securing the crash site (Netherlands is NATO) would be considered direct involvement in the conflict and would allow Russia to join too (lol)

>However this time the terrorists had modern military grade AA guns.

guess it does work like that after all then

>Al waren het russische seperatisten, wat dan nog? veel plezier met de personen zoeken die daar daadwerkelijk waren
Ja want wie houden die verborgen?
Net als die Pakistanen en Saudies die terroristen verbergen, verbergt de Russische overheid de verantwoordelijken. Of ze zijn al dood natuurlijk.

Het is algemeen bekend dat de verantwoordelijken in Rusland zijn.

>You're not the brightest, are you?

Considering I can actually fucking spell "Satellite" and you can't.

1939 is voorbij vriend en putin intesseert met geen flikker

They are presenting it Vlad, stop squatting and listen.

Hohol please

Yes Russian shot down the plane, what will Netherlandcucks do about it?
Send Putin a letter?

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

Stingers, etc. can't reach the altitude these kind of planes fly on.

BUKS have extensive targeting systems. Nobody thought they would be operated by Russians, usually they ask their minorities to operate this kind of hardware.

I'm listening and all I can hear is social media and information we wont show you

>dook dook ze zijn zijk verdewoodeverdejiiken nootnootnoot

Lmao ruskies BTFO

whocareslol

Fuck you and tank you based buk

dont believe this shit for a second

ching chong chang nepchinees

this is stupid...really stupid.

The West by itself invaded influence to Ukraine which is in fact artificially separated part of Russia.
You just got what you deserved.

FOLLOW THE MOSKVA

You just can't admit anything if there is opportunity to deny. It's the way politics works.

Whataboutism and proofs asking mode activated.

great denial

That's actually how the Asian mind regarding 'loss of face' works.

The USA has a lot of information but they know it was fired by Ukrainian defectors operating on their own. They fucked when they blamed the Russians without proofs so they say nothing.

>82 posts
>16 images
>0 proofs

maed me dink :DDDDDDD

No, retard, it's how Western 'damage control' works.

open the video link you stupid fuck, they haven't announced it yet

>this translator

god i hate dutch accents

there is plenty of proof, but it isn't RT verified.
It isn't. Usually western methodes are "neither confirm nor deny" or "no knowledge".
Russian mode is just Asian tier lying.

it works that way everywhere
STILL NO PROOFS

Why would anyone even fly a plane over a active warzone?
Please tell me this because i hurts my head.

>BUKS have extensive targeting systems.

They can still be fired even if you just have the truck with the missiles, problem is then that the missile just flies up and hits something at random, such as a jetliner

USA shot down a jetliner once by firing a SAM more or less blind, point is you shouldn't fly a jetliner near a combat zone

Ukraninan dispatcher sent them there obviously

Ah so a tube with white powder in USA congress used to invade Iraq in not lying and "no knowledge"?

Dutch accents make me laugh.

>They made an extensive report and tested all sorts of missles in Finland without anyone knowing. This upsetted the pidorrussians because Finland supposedly is their ally
this is some next-level conspiracy theory right here.
finland is a very very small country and there's population literally everywhere.
unless they tested said missiles in some underground army bunker (which they could have done in russia) i don't see how missile tests would have gone unnoticed.

well, i followed the event closely when it happened and it was suspicious as hell
also, the ukies had tried before to entice outside involvement via false flag attacks
zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-15/did-ukraine-attack-its-own-tanks-white-house-cant-confirm-russian-convoy-was-destroy

MSM condemned putin on the front cover of newspapers over here in aus the same week the plane went down. plus all the delay and over complication of satellite pictures being released of the location - im not even sure if they were

so much suspicious shit, lost all faith in any information that comes from it now

>this translator

top fucking kek

I'll explain:
there are plenty of warzones in the world, that have flight paths over them still in use. Think Afghanistan and Iraq. Also most of the Muslim world.

The reason this is possible is because planes are at maximum altitude and no rebels have access to weapons that can reach these heights (only planes shot down over these territories are planes that are making a landing/take off).

So no-fly zones are actually up to 8km, while planes fly at 10km. Stingers, IGLA, etc. cannot reach this.

BUKS can though. But these have targeting systems etc that need you to identify your target and actually know what you are shooting at.

What happened to the Military Planes that shadowed MH-17?

Rumors were it was shot down by the plane guns but not the Planes Missiles.

>IF YOU THINK RUSSIA DID IT YOU'RE PRO-EU HOHOL SHILL
>IF YOU THINK UKRAINE DID IT YOU'RE PRO-RUSSIA SHILL

how about we go where the evidence leads us. so far, looks like the Russians did it. I'm not sure what our response should be, but I hope we can all agree we shouldn't suck Putin's dick if he killed our civilians

pls no bully

Well, official Russian position was and still are 'we know nothing, let's investigate'. What you're calling 'conspiracy theories' were never official and came from multiple sources.

Ooook... If you say so.
You did a great job, ignoring all facts provided by Russia. But who cares? You did your job well.

Pls no bully

>IT WAS RUSSIAN PIGS AFTER ALL.
Of course it was. The Russians shot it down because YOU and Ukraine and USA made it fly over a war-zone and it went off with a blip on the radar.

This isn't conspiracy at all..
Dutch state media and all other media reported on it.

nos.nl/artikel/2134754-buk-raketten-getest-in-finland-voor-onderzoek-mh17.html
ad.nl/dossier-rampvlucht-mh17/onderzoekers-mh17-deden-geheime-buk-test-in-finland~a6274300/

No bully intended mate - I like laughing

what evidence? social media pictures?

US LEO satellites over a warzone can detect a tank shell being fired.

If the russians shot down an aircraft with a fuckhuge SAM, then they would have proofs.

John Kerry's verbal shitposting is not proof.

shit fucking shit fuck :DDDD 5/5 translations

>radar images haven't been provided

I wonder why.

ALL THE FUCKING REPORTS OUT THERE RETARD

Russia has come up with tonnes of scenarios like;

-The plane was filled with already dead corpses
- It was a Ukraine BUK
- It was a Ukraine Fight Jet
etc

They have no more shit they can spin now.

bullshit

>wearing a uniform

if they had her in a compromising position they'd have been able to take a clearer picture. It's a lookalike.

Nice hoax. Do we need to nuke Dutch now?

ANYONE HERE WATCHING RT?

FUCKING SHIT
FUCKING SHIT
FUCKING SHIT
FUCKING SHIT

Hilarious, the translator keeps unfiltered translating the ukies swearing.

Never, because our government are a bunch of cowards. They'll send an angry letter, and then Putin will stop food and flower imports from our country again to 'hurt us', and then the Russians will be stuck eating crappy Mongolian food again, and after a few months our governments will be friends again because Putin's friends want quality steak on their dinner tables.

You know, it's possible to hate both the European Union (for being a globalist moloch that wants to destroy us) and the Russians (for being a shameless, Judaized, mentally impaired steppe people closer to the Mongolians than to the Europeans).

>Russians released their satellite images
The early ones that show a Ukrainian plane, or the later ones that do not show a Ukrainian plane but something else? Both were released by Russia, and I kind of know what the Russians are doing: drowning out the truth in a sea of fake stories.

Thank You Based Buk

nice

Thank you based buk.

Thank you based Buk

Even though my family could barely afford plane tickets, especially to go to Kuala Lumpur.

the plane was directed to fly lower before being shot down :^)

(don't mention that)

>Feckin Sheet, fak

lmao euro's swearing in english is cute

which reports? There has been a non-disclosure agreement wrt the investigation.

>assassinate defectors who have fled the country
>assassinate political opponents
>shoot down plane, killing hundreds of innocents
>blow up trucks full of humanitarian aid, killing dozens and pretty much dooming hundreds of thousands of innocents
>nobody does anything

It's no wonder Putin doesn't care, every other nation is just spineless and Russia will keep on doing this sort of stuff, because nobody wants another world war and thinks diplomacy will save the day.

Diplomacy only works if everyone wants it to, and Russia clearly don't .

I can relate.

It's why I keep chasing Euro girls tbqh

Do you have any proof of those claims?

So by your logic:

you can fly over a warzone disguised as a civil aircraft and take pictures and recon information.
You just need to fly at 10km. And hte will just say oh look dont shoot down that plane its a civilian 747 :D

Ok m8 i believe you.

>Ukraine on investigation team
Wow so trustable!

It didn't have to be. BUK can hit planes at normal height, only manpads cannot.

Just nobody thought Russians were stupid enough to do it.

Do you need any other proof?

If you say yes, you are putin shill.

Thats on live TV, RT is broadcasting that swearing uncensored in English translation.

>What happened to the Military Planes that shadowed MH-17?

Ignored because it doesn't fit with the US narrative.

flightradar24.com/32.44,48.28/5
See for yourself. Plenty of hot zones with ISIS etc. active are used for flying, only Syria is a no-fly zone because of the US and RU airforce.

Serious Question

Does anyone believe anything Western Governments say now?

The Flemish accent when speaking English isn't quite as comical - there's some noises the Dutch make that you guys don't seem to.

>BUK
>>>>>>exclusively used in Russia
Made me laugh OP

>ALL THE FUCKING REPORTS

So
1.Social media pictures
2.Reports of people we wont mention
3.Data we wont mention
4.3d reconstruction
5.People talking on the phone

You know I can make all those evidences on my PC right?
How about they show us some actual radar data or maybe explain why civilian plane was flying over a warzone?

NOPE!

US Hegemon here; what's going on and how am I going to solve the world's problems, at cost to other nations? That's absolutely right: Trump and Obama agree that we cannot be the policemen of the world. No more free riders.

Why were they flying a plane over a war zone ? Wasn't that retarded ?

Western Govs with Ukraine in team

We have always known it was Russia. Some Russian military dudes were fucking around and one of them said it was a drone spying and that he was gonna shoot it down and the others didn't believe him and once he shot it down they were like damn he actually did it and they've been trying to cover it up since it happened but we know it was Russia but they are white so it's fine by me

Yes. Correct.

They showed the supposed after path for where it went, and a video of a buk system with a missile missing, supposedly near luhansk.

Meanwhile, thats the same video that was actually closer to Kiev, and had been making rounds long before because it has an address on the billboard, showing what city its in.

Not Luhansk.

I don't believe anything politicians say full stop.

so they got Phone calls and shrapnel

At least the one dutch fag who made this thread

It's propaganda and nothing else.

If it was a BUK, it was an old type of BUK that is used mainly in Ukrainian forces, and was fired from Ukraine territory, not Novorossia (Donbas).

Anything else, which they CRAFT now after so long time, is nothing else than a falsehood...

Learn a difference between 9M317 and an older 9M38 with a 9N314 warhead used by Ukraine forces...

rt.com/news/359365-almaz-antey-bellingcat-criticism/

Rooskies BTFO.

Nukes in 30 min.

This is because the Russians are a shameless steppe people. If you're weak in the face of a Russian, he'll exploit you as much as he can.

General Patton said:
>The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian have no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk.

>assposting this hard

John Kerry pls go

Even as a relatively pro-Putin guy, they really nailed him on this one. Dont see how it can be refuted that they shot it down.

and another thread of ball throwing
feeling fucking sad about innocent people
died by drunk putin's monkeys (fuck off proofsters, it's true) in shitholest place of Ukraine and instead of help just fucking nothing. Fuck.

We're on the internet, you have to prove they're wrong. That's how it works on here, right?

>Does anyone believe anything Western Governments say now?

No but they can keep making a show about it.

These aren't Politicians are they? These are professionals in their field.

>not a single plane over eastern Ukraine

you just proved my point

Thank you, based nippon. You are our greatest ally.
and other cucks
so much salt
do you cucks have nothing other than a minor hiccup from years ago to be butthurt about today?
whether it was evil russkies or retarded ukrops, neither intended it to happen, neither will admit having done it, nothing will ever come out of it. how the fuck have you not accepted that by now?
besides, putin could admit having shot down that plane personally, to nethercuck's president or whatever, then wave his dick in their face and laugh, would you prefer that? you would look even more like a bitch if he did, be thankful he's being polite.

There is a report out there, that only investigated the question "what downed MH17".

It clearly concludes it HAD to be a BUK, because of missle parts found and damage to the hull etc.

But even this were western lies and it actually was a bomb with a plane full of corpses.
It also was shot down by an Ukranian jetfighter
And it was directed to fly there by Carlos.

Youre an idiot. They can try to shoot it down but they dont have access to any weapons thatcan reach it.

its too late now

their propaganda machinery won since no one seems to care anymore.

Well they have proven the missile was a buk and it was fired from Pro Russian territory. The only thing left is how did they obtain the missile and launcher, i think the investigation team has made a good case for it being a Russian BUK transported into Ukraine.
So far everything points to Russia

THANK YOU BASED BUK

Than you for correcting the record, commrade.
2 bottle of vodka was deposited to your P.O. box

holy fuck ukranian is disgusting

Gee I wonder why the fuck that is.

Because no cunt of an airline is going to fly over eastern Ukraine after one got shot down, fuck face.

Thank you based buk

>planes fly over iraq
you're lieing out of your ass. although airline companies try to save fuel they're not stupid enough to send shit over well armed areas in open warfare. eastern ukraine was one such no civil traffic flight zone according to the FAA and EASA. MH17 was diverted (by the pilots say the ukrainians after all evidence was seized from the traffic tower) and kept at a lower altitude through the donbass.

But compare the ears of Natalia with the ears of the 'look alike'.......

>So far everything points to Russia
This cannot be. RT told me it was someone else, you are lying.

It is far more likely it's a conspiracy invovling the entire world, than my beloved Russia.

>they have proven the missile was a buk and it was fired from Pro Russian territory.

with social media pictures?

CBC is owned by the Canadian government. Back in feb. they repeat-broadcast a black oppression style series called something like "Being Black In Canada" where they at one point interviewed 3 black lives matter activists from Toronto, who said that the underground railroad is a myth white people believe in (its historical fact we teach in schools) and that black people never escaped slavery to Canada, also, that they are owed reparations by Canada, for things England supposedly (but that they didnt actually directly reference) did to them during colonial times.

Thats just one example, Ive caught stories that were just blatantly false, easily proven wrong objectively with evidence... they actually even ran the "air conditioners are sexist" story, and presented it as a real problem.

>there are people ITT that ever thought Russia was innocent
>there are people that don't know about Russia's hatred for the west for the past 500 years

I fucking hate the EU and the globalists that run it, but I also hate these disgusting subhuman Russians. They are not European and therefore not white.

The only mistake Hitler made was not focusing all his efforts on the Eastern front to completely genocide the Russians.

Who cares if it was the katsaps or the xoxols that it down it was just a bunch of tulipniggers anyway. If I was Putin or Poroshenko I would've declared the downing of the plane a holiday.

WITH A HUGE ASS REPORT, STOP DOING THIS.

This cannot be. CNN told me it was someone Russians, you are lying.

It is far more likely it's a conspiracy involving Russia, than my beloved NATO.

hmmm

Russian separatists made the mistake to shoot it down. It was a trap set by the Netherlands and Ukraine under the command of the CIA. They made it fly over a warzone. Radar blips, shot down.

So it was the Rebels all along.

Now the reporting is..blame Russia

'they used a weapon from Russia (they have lots of Russian hardware) there for it WAS the Russians and not the rebels'.

Jeez you sauce hollandaise should First care about mudslimes and Googles fucking your girls (like we in germany should) and not a Nation which could fuck you up in 10 hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZnZGMvhWQ8

>WITH A HUGE ASS REPORT, STOP DOING THIS.

Made of social media pictures?

Russians are Asian. They have the concept of 'loss of face'.

To them outright lying is the only way to cope with their mistake.

So why the hell these fucking ukrainian pigs have downed the plane?

How else do you get Russian equipment if not from Russia?

You set a trap.

I could write a report that says it was shot down by a UFO

Doesn't make it at all credible.

>Buk was moved from Russia into Donetsk and then back into Snizhne

Do these people think that the rest of the world is really that stupid?

*5 euro cents deposited on your account*

>ears
>too busy comparing pixels

you sound like a child.

Grandmothers basement/left by Ukraine.
Googles and mudslimes so far haven't even bombed our planes.

They learned it from the US.

It's an advanced piece of equipment that the rebels did not have until the Russian military, which has been supporting the insurgency in the east of Ukraine, brought it in and handed it over to them.

Also: operating this 'piece of hardware' is not easy. It takes special training which is only given by the Russian army. And indeed, some of the men implicated in downing the plane are known to have received such training from the Russian army.

you were better off being ruled by Austrians

No with math, they can see where the missile hit and its trajectory and thus prove where it was fired from. backing it up with scorch marks in the fields where they prove it was fired from.

Quality post and decent quads

Yes but instead of some pencildick owner this one was written by people with degrees.

Thank You Based Buk

To add to all that nonesence
If we actually SHOT that plain there'd be ACTUALL proofs from USA the next day. ACTUAL proofs. With satelite imaginary you could see the face of the smirking soldier doing it and radar data.
Instead we get social media pictures.

>operating this 'piece of hardware' is not easy.

Actually, it's pretty easy.

link to that report?

Was there any doubt?

youtube.com/watch?v=UbBaSfgNJnE

Ehhh new sanctions

>it HAD to be a BUK
Which is used by both Russian and Ukrainian forces. So what's your point exactly?

T-thank you based buk

atleast we will be ruled by humans. Not like you. You will be ruled by Dolphins after sea swalow you.

Unlike the rest of the world, the Australian economy is not backed by paper currency, but by shitposts and Aboriginal monkey feces.

I cannot post "THANKS BASED BUK" on your pic.

>having a degree means you can't lie.

see or go read the report.

Then it looks like every us soldier in the middle east died because it was america who killed them, all the "rebels" use US equipment.

Hey Netherlands

please try to fly over North Korean next time

dont worry, you just need to fly at 10km and you will be safe :D

>Which is used by both Russian and Ukrainian forces.

Those shills think people are too stupid to do the most basic research. They expect people to think that only Russia has Buks.

This. If USA and EU could legitemately nail Russia they'd have done so two years ago.
Also quite suspicious Ukraine is in the investigatiom team and even has a fucking veto over what gets published.

>everything the government does is lied, except for the Russian one

Nobody wants war with the fucking Russians over a stupid mistake, however deadly.

It's the most asinine idea.

>woman in uniform doing lines of coke
Found a new fetish

They are doing math based on what? What is the input data for the math? Social media pictures. Aka out of the ass
There's radar data to be showed
Yet its not

2 years of waiting to accuse Russia? Okay.

Burden of proof you flandersnigger

It's like Russia being on the security council, except it's an actual conflict of interest.

Just increase sanctions and cut ties with them.
Russians should stay in Russia and eat Russian dirt.

rt.com/on-air/360921-mh17-probe-results-netherlands/

who the fuck are those monkeys from JIT anyways?

'russia is responsible'

is now the narrative

(((They))) don't operate on the same moral compass as ordinary people. The U.S. is 20 trillion dollars of debt and the only way to reset that, so far as I know (someone PLEASE school me) is to have a War.

they have a fuck huge report of proofs. But if you believe anything you don't like it lied, there is no point in convincing you.

No, Russia was accused after 10 seconds but you started whining about unfair prosecution then. Now you whine it's too late.

>all those reporters whit russian accent

>even photo of the BUK launching or of the smoke trail?
Kys. This photo was released almost immediately

>implying it was russia and not hohol rebels

'Russia has nothing to do with it' is just plain bullshit.

Imposing sanctions on Russia hasn't done shit except hurt our economy.

Also alienating the biggest and most powerful country in Europe with a serious conflict looming on the horizon is the dumbest idea. Even when the Russians were an open tyranny led by the Soviet dictatorship, massacring its own people, the West was smart enough to stay engaged in dialogue and keep a discourse going. Because the alternative is just alienation and hatred which is ten times worse.

proofs proofs proofs kek

As i said from the angle of the missile hit, how the shrapnel hit. nigga step up i thought ruskies were good at math.

>Just increase sanctions and cut ties with them.

That would lead to a massive Asiatic alliance between Russia, China, Iran Turkey, Iraq, Azerbaijan. They would control the energy resources in the region and basically destroy the European economy.

No one is stupid enough to want that, excepting for American neocons.

has the enquiry commented on the Ukrainian ATC redirecting the flight over the conflict zone?

omg it just talked about it as I wrote this.

Oh fuck I'm flying to Moscow via Dubai am I going to get Bukakked? :DDDDD

Have a huge internet fight.

Putins plane was also in the air at the time. Ukraine army and SIGINT/HUMINT was to stupid to do the Job. Like always.

>our economy
it's growing.
Russia is in deep shit, as they should be.
Just isolate them, like you would do with rabid dogs.

>ask why they didnt close the airspace
>lol that is not important

this stream is a fucking joke

>it was two years ago
holy shit where does the time go

>Azerbaijan

why?

all these russian reporters

The accusations are targetted at pro-Russian rebels. Ukrainian citizens in Ukraine, you drop kick.

>that horde of proofsters in the audience
hahahahahahahhahahah

Mummy doesn't have pierced ears, let alone a whole bunch of piercings.

>Yes goy, just isolate a country that can obliterate the world
>Yes good do economical war on them, and then proclaim it isn't a warfare strategy
>Yes good goy you wont have yourself atomized.

>a fuck huge report of proofs
So western proof qualifies as valid but Russian doesn't?

Do you still believe the (((accidental))) fuel tank explosion of TWA?

>RUSSIAN PIGS
Go fuck yourself, you faggot. It was shot down by the local rebels. Nothing is going to happen.

Yeah, well. I think either both or neither of Ukraine and Russia should have been involved in the investigation from the start. Neither would've been better for an independent investigation.
Still, Kerry's remarks at first and radio silence after irks me to no end.

Mummy doesn't have pierced ears.

Is there at least one person here who can explain to me why the rebels was needed to shoot down passenger aircraft.
It was an accident? In one they were aiming?

How do they get their weapons and intelligence?
Even Russia doesn't deny they support them.

So did not russia. Are you this stupid Mr. Sauce hollandaise?

Our economy growing is a lie. After the beschouwing basically every political party said it was too optimistic.

Meanwhile Russia is taking the sanctions in stride and is becoming self-sufficient.

This is a war of attrition we cannot win. It's a tragedy what happened and the Russians might've done it, but the fact is that the event is being used by the EU cucks as a scare tactic to try and subvert any and all kinds of anti-EU talks with the threat of "PUTINS BIG BAD EBIL RUSSIAN EMPIRE" standing at the ready to conquer Europe. It's a disgrace.

>boohoo u don't wanna deal with me I'll nuke you it's only fair - Russia

That's some Asian-tier hatespeach by the way, you fucking refugee.

Basic trigonometry (cosine rule) results in the plume being in the order of 100m wide to subtend an angle of 1° from the point of the camera and the 12km or so from which the photo is taken.

No rocket exhaust in photo’s shown of BUKs is a 100m wide.

Should a BUK exhaust persist long enough to disperse to 100m in width it would be so diffuse as to be indistinguishable from the clouds in the background. To verify/refute show a photo or video of BUK launch shot at a distance of 12km against a cloudy sky. You can’t because there would be nothing to see comparable with the photo in question. Show a photo of a BUK launch against a blue sky at 12km, if you can find one, the subtended angle would be much less than 1°

Therefore this plume is not a BUK exhaust.

it's pretty consistent. could it be your internet?

ayyy source of Phone proofs are Ukraine intelligence xddddd

35 posts by this ID.
What do you say happened to MH17 and how is Russia involved.

>Meanwhile Russia is taking the sanctions in stride and is becoming self-sufficient.
Please just stop.
There have already been reports of inflamable cheese and people being fed pancakes from shovels.

>please say again, i don't understand you

lmfao

ITT: buttmad pro-rooskies getting mouth-foaming on new levels

It's not growing, the European Union is sucking us dry to keep Southern Europe standing and to finance their rapefugees.

> Ukraine in the investigations
> expect people to believe this crap

Bitch and moan while Jewtin laughs in their face.

>boohoo u don't wanna deal with me I'll nuke you it's only fair - Russia

>Fair
>Westcuck talks about fair
All of my keks.

>It was shot down by the local rebels.
*with a buk system provided by russians

Putin was killed them
sorry

And you think we did this? Come on user, Russia's always been second-world tier.

Also I might remind you of the German central bank being on life support rn.

this
Russia could nuke all of Europe, and long as the US doesn't care, no one would stop him (and media would say it was deserved because we needed more diversity anyway)

And at the Russian shills: so what if it was an Ukrainian Buk? Why would the nationalist side shoot at planes from a seperatist controlled territory? Last time I checked the Luhansk air force wasn't in too good shape.

Ultimately it was the capitalist jews' fault though, if they didn't want to save shekels on fuel they could have flown around like most other airlines.

Anyway I don't really care who shot it. It was 'rebels', and both sides are either state sponsored or Soros & friends sponsored.

Why would the US show their spying capabilities over a plane full of irrelevant being shot down over irrelevant territory?

If you love Russia so much, why bother using Euros and all euro welfare gibs?

Any vehicles within rebel controlled territory could have simply been captured.

It makes more sense that some dumb fuck rebel, that had little idea how to use the weapons system saw a red dot on radar and fired away.

Imagine if an investigation was done after every battle with ISIS. 99% of their weapons came from the US and other western sources.

Halo 3 came out 9 years ago

>

where can i sign up for reparations?

oy blyat, remember the 298 gorillian dead

You could assume that they didn't really know how to handle BUKs and tried to shoot down an Ukrainian jet or something but fired towards the MH plane instead.

It's not like they would gain anything of shooting down a plane from a country that isn't involved in the US-Russia conflict, or let alone the Ukraine one. Not the same thing could be said of IRA655 however.

ANYWAY
I'm dissapointed they didnt directly accuse us, I mean 2 years and what? Same shit. Same status quo. No happenings

Who gives a shit? USA gives weapons to everybody but nobody holds them accountable when civilians die.

Five rubles have been transfarred to your account

np desu we all make mistakes

> source: twitter and facebook

Thank you based buk

>German central bank being on life support rn.
>German
>Central bank
Are you in highschool?
Germany doesn't have a central bank. There's only a European Central Bank.

Deutsche Bank is a private bank, with little ties to Germany these days. The CEO is English.

>Should a BUK exhaust persist long enough to disperse to 100m in width it would be so diffuse as to be indistinguishable from the clouds in the background
>diffuse as to be indistinguishable from the clouds in the background
>implying it isn't
There are basically no clouds in the background.

>so what if it was an Ukrainian Buk
Then, so what if it was a Russian Buk?

Fact is that a passenger airplane being shot down was pointless.

It serves no purpose.

It was a stupid mistake not an act of war.

Just take your loss and carry the fuck on.

>why?

Some people claim than Azerbaijan has more oil than Saudi Arabia. And their natural allies are Turkey and Iran. Russia might bring all of these countries together which would mean they have full control of the flow of oil into Europe.

>INVESTIGATION LIVESTREAM
>RT
LOL.
Cred Forums is a board for brainwashed by putin loosers from first world countries.
PUTIN BTFO

>If you love Russia so much, why bother using Euros and all euro welfare gibs?

What?
I wish the EU would fuck off and our politicians would side with Russia, because all we got from the EU is becoming second class citizens in our own country.
Well that's a lie we got that from western europe and the US as a whole.

Hehehe, west investigation. Looks so convincing.

Like I remember (and I watched closely from the beginning everything related to the ukrainian shitstorm), there were a few flybyes of military transports over rebels positions. And first reports about downed plane were about Antonov who suddenly turned out to be a Boeing.

Gib reparation pls

If it was (and it is) a Russian buk we want them to apologize and offer compensations to all involved.

Another fun thing to point out is the EU having crippled all of our national armies.

So unless we go full retard and let Juncker create his supranational EU army there's jack shit we can do against Russia anyway.

Thank you based buk

Reparations pls

>helo is dis the disgussion about finlan :DDDDDD

based

the Azeris have close ties to France though. You're wrong on this.

This , cheap ass dutch people who wanted some extra shekkels and fly over a war zone , one week before a cargo plane already got shot down

>Russia taking sanctions in a stride
Who told you these lies ? :D
You a paid shill perchance ?

Saudis bomb Yemen with USA provided hardware

when will USA take responsibility for this and go to trail?

Plenty of Ukranian transport planes have been shot down.
0(Zero) Russian rebel airplanes have been shot down.

I don't understand why people still deny Rebels did it to begin with.

>Another fun thing to point out is the EU having crippled all of our national armies.
Once again untrue. We did it to ourselves, Poland for example is in the EU as well and their army is getting stronger by the day.

Thank you based buk

Fuck you Singapore

>Dutch people
Malaysian airlines, kanker mongool.

Are you the same guy claiming Germany has a central bank?

It was da joos

They can't do that. Not while it's effectively at war with the Ukraine and the EU machine backing them.

Maybe some decades down the road when shit has simmered down they'll be free to talk freely. It's our western Euro governments that are hounding the Russians, we need less of that, not more.

>apologize and offer compensations
You talk american niggers do.

who else polbreaking here?

>implying all those reparation monies won't go to Najib's slush fund

What I find to be a weird (((coincidence))) is that MH370 was of the exact same type as MH17 (Boeing 777 200-ER), both belonged to Malaysian Airlines.
MH017 registration: 9M-MRD
MH370 registration: 9M-MRO

MH370 magically disappeared over the Indian ocean 4 months prior to the MH17 crash.

I don't believe in coincidences. I'm convinced this is not a coincidence.

Yeah. I think they received payments this two years and now just used same shit that circulated in media. I honestly hoped for US satelite images: burgers was presenting pics of Russian planes in Syria since day one, so I am disappointed now.

Well I guess they can enjoy being an international pariah untill then.

With 200 Dutch people on board. Bijgoochem.

It's all a (((coincidence))) don't think about it too much.

>>Dutch sleeper cells.

And what will they do, go around and destroy tulips?

t. Yang dipertuan Dato' Tan Sri Tungku Haji Najib

>the stolen plane with corpses
Back to 2014 with you

REPARATIONS PLS

>blow up trucks full of humanitarian aid, killing dozens and pretty much dooming hundreds of thousands of innocents
>churka-durka moderate head-cutters
>innocents
Top kek at you, fucking cockroach
In all of this list, only shooting down the plane is a wrongdoing, but even then it is retarded, cause Putin, obviously, did not order anyone to do it and it was a fuck-up of some retarded vatnik in place, so it shouldn't even be mentioned.

Sorry, not gonna happen. I'm not greedy, and I'm really sorry for that shit, but no one would ever admit his fault for this shit, it's suicidal.

Most people like Europe but the psychopathic policies of American neocons are alienating every single major country in Asia. All those stupid embargos and sanctions will only lead to greater integration between those countries.

Smart business is to not start stupid conflicts so all those European companies can make their business easily. But right now the EU is collapsing thanks to a bunch of dumb britbongs.

You can't prove any of this.

Idi naxui, pendos

JIT team looking for witnesses guys

That sudden ending to avoid more questions is a classic move.

Vallahi Putin must go

Guess it's time for more sanctions

>Cuckstralia

Why don't you find that MH370 and waste millions of dollars of taxpayers money again?

Fuck off. We will never clearly know who it is.

Ukraine should have closed its airspace and is the one gaining from this.

We as the Netherlands and Malaysia should have never send a plane over a fucking warzone

>implying you can prove your conspiracy

>I don't understand why people still deny Rebels did it to begin with.

really? I think it's becasue Ukraine, while being supported by American politicians and mandarins, was beaten in a conflict that grew out of Russias annexation of Crimea. Other evidence, like the plane being redirected by Ukrainian ATC over the conflict zone, cast a shadow over the origanl narrative which claimed immediately that Russia or it's proxies in Luhansk had shot the plane down.

According to some reports, there was even Ukrainian military aircraft shadowing MH17 up to the time it got shot down and some talk of it being an Air to Air missile that caused the crash because of damage tot he cockpit, which is how anti air missiles target.

THANK YOU BASED BUK

>feeling sorry for Nederkankers and Mudslime Jungle monkeys

Don't be.

by that logic the USA is to blame for all the weapons it sells that are used

oh wait they should be

>apologies and compensation is standard though isn't it? What else are they going to do?

I never said anything of the sort. I simply mentioned the coincidence. Now fuck off!

THANK YOU BASED BUK

God I didn't wanna type this

Too many Russians\cuckhole shills in this thread.

Any way if even Those separatist are downed that jet?
The fuck west is going to do?
Sanction them?

Sure you didn't, faggot.

>rt.com

Its a miracle how the cognitiva dissonanace of pwople like you works. Every western media outlet is propaganda, yet RT, which is owned and controlled by the Russian government is perfectly fair.

Cause at that time, russians still denied that they sent weapon to Bombass.
Actually, they may still deny it now, not sure. The story about captured decommissioned BUK that was tugged to Russian border for repairs and back came later

>muh sanctions!!!!!
>Russia can't live without western trade!!!!

Oтличнaя шyткa

Sanctioning them is hard because a certain country is protecting them at all costs.

my theory is that the MH17 was trailed by a Ukrainian jet to bait the rebels

also Ukrainian air control told the MH17 to fly exactly over rebel controlws storngholds

Die, non-country!

I was hoping for more sanctions on Russia, preferably on the banking system since these fucks really need a shaking

Inside them because they're not Russian. So why should you care.

>trusting belingcat

Really domme kanker mongool

This is probably most likely.

that is why there are no US satellite photos, and that is why there are no hohol Radar pictures.

"Die non-country" was what the Germans called you about a week into September, wasn't it?

>White knight faggot.

"Die non-country" was what the Germans called you about a week into September, wasn't it?

>White knight faggot.

Said the Polish cavalry as they kissed each other good morning and prepared to meet the incoming Panzers

Don't take any notice of Australia, they only come here to speak to white peopleand try and forget they are turning into Asians.

But if you do not acknowledge independence of DPR and LPR, then they are technically Ukrainian citizens and sanctioning them would mean sanctioning Ukriane

nope, novonovorossija, we didn't, because in comparison to you, the poles actually put up *some* fight

Better that than turning into Poles - at least we'll have kids that don't look like sweet potatoes.

....or have sex with sweet potatoes for that matter

>novonovorossija
Found the burger

are u a rocket scientist? legit question

what u study?

What kind of dumb logic is that?

You can just control+f "WhAAbuzN" and find out he's just a retard spouting smart words.

Just give it back!

Darren, there's a spider in your coffee and a bogan taking a shit in your mailbox.

... ? how does that make me a burger, proxyhohol?

> proxyhohol
Holy shit you are dumb

Better that than living in a mailbox mate.

They can come and take it. Let's see if they progressed beyond spears.

here is (you)r 15 rubley

Normal non-eurocucked logic

topkek!

They are much smarter than Emus you know.

shouldn't you be beating your wife or something?

>Statistic are bot real if they do not conform to my memes

Too busy fucking yours mate

That's not saying much. We deal with cassowaries up this way, mate - emus don't scare us anymore.