We're back, lads

twitter.com/ABC/status/781061413586374656

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWox87pP2Qc
youtube.com/watch?v=rKhNbsr0ORE
youtube.com/watch?v=SkmvxEcIWoY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Can't stand how we're treated
She's referring to her own parents right? Dad isn't around. Mum fills her head with talk of fighting the police and makes her twerk for her little brother. Friends make fun of her for still being a virgin at 11.

I assume that's what she is talking about.

is it too much to ask for a black paradise where googles can loot, steal and kill without being shot by bolice?

It's called Africa. Only they get shot by mercenaries there.

They're about to get one.

WOW REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

STOP MAKING POOR PERSONAL DECISIONS WHICH CARRY ENORMOUS RISKS.

>Break the law.

>RACISM!

>Get married out of wedlock.

>RACISM!

>Become a single mother.

>RACISM!

>Drop out of school.

>RACISM!

All of this shit is the bigotry of low expectations. EVERYTHING is designed to relieve them of agency so that they can become wards of the state.

>I can't stand how we're treated.
I guess we're all going to ignore that the officer who did the shooting is also black.

They already ignore the black men who are shot are committing a crime

She hasnt killed herself
Looks like she is actually standing it

It's liberal formula.

They do this so often it's part of the playbook

Niggers are disposable, low worth assets

Getting married out of wedlock is how it is supposed to be done.

Married out of wedlock?

Don't forget it was the White man that put those crack pipes in their mouths as well

>watching videos of people tear the shit out hillary while 4chins is down

>click this

youtube.com/watch?v=oWox87pP2Qc

>mfw every single person who commented believes that being unarmed means you're completely harmless and could never do anything wrong

where the fuck do these people come from?

why do they think yelling "HE WAS UNARMED" left and right proves he was innocent or that the cops had no reasonable motive to fear for their lives

that's what brainwashing looks like

I got no sympathy for this little girl

Until black people in America stop glorifying being a criminal nothing will change.

Look another liberal "14 heartbreaking photos" meme

Wow, poor guy. Restraining order because he has a 9mm cock.

OH NO A BROWN CHILD IS CRYING, QUICK DISMANTLE THE LEGAL SYSTEM

> get a lengthy rep sheet for resume
> get 7 kids you can't afford
> carry a weapon without a permit
> get high on "medicine"
> try to walk away from the cops, ignoring their repeated commands to drop your weapon
> get shot
> ...
> profit ?

Piss off, little girl. And let the grown-ups do the talking, you have no idea what you're saying.

That's a new level of degeneracy alright.

This is such bullshit, yeah it's heartbreaking that little kids parents died.

But said parents died because they acted like fucking morons during a routine traffic stop and got shot to death as a result of resisting arrest or fighting back.

Why aren't children banned from making speeches on political issues? They are literally an appeal to innocence and nothing but a sockpuppet for their parent and whoever is paying/fucking said parent.

>"9mm black"

The only plausible way to make them happy is to control every single detail of their life and ensure they live in a safe environment full of work.

Hmm, I wonder what this concept should be called.

>muh children
I immediately disregard every argument that is made by a child or somehow involves a child for the emotional appeal, people who orchestrated shit like this are manipulative cunts and deserve a bullet to the head.

Or was it the other guy ?

> get a lengthy rep sheet for resume
> get kids you can't afford
> get high on PCP or some nasty shit
> try to walk away from the cops, ignoring their repeated commands, reach for your pocket
> get shot
> ...
> profit ?

Fuck them all. These inbred imbeciles want nothing less than a license to commit crimes all day, stop feeding these animals.

State mandated community service?

Disgusting niglet trained like a good monkey by her Jewish handlers.

Who is 'we', Googlit??

You assume 9mm black refers to a gun. It was probably a book. A black book, perhaps 9mm thick, and probably with a full clip of 'words'.

How dare you ?!

youtube.com/watch?v=rKhNbsr0ORE

Jews understand that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". That's why they will work with people they hate and abuse in Isreal to further their goals in America like ghetto poor niggers, muslims, Hispanics, etc.

Black people are just a low IQ tool, being mad at them for not understanding they are being played is like being mad at a child for doing dumb shit.

If you elect Hillary Clinton because she's a woman and it's 2016, what the betting that they drop the age requirement so you can have a child president? I mean it's nearly 2017 for christsake, I can't believe you haven't had a kid for president yet, are you backward or something?

underr8tedbantz

>A black book, perhaps 9mm thick, and probably with a full clip of 'words'.
A Kindle Automatic.

>I can't stand the way how we are treated
>I never felt this way until now

Hmm.................... What was Keith Lamont Scott doing before he got shot?

> The Most Dangerous Thing in America. ... a nigga with a library card

Good thing there aren't any.

hey ma, have you seen dad?

no, not for twenty years when he went out fo a pack of cigs.

well, ima go rob and steal now.

you be careful, don't get shot ok?

yeh ma, I be careful now.

I'm amazed at the number of people saying Hillary deserves the job because she's a woman, implying Obama deserved his mandate on affirmative action. Identity politics at its finest.

>Don't forget it was the White man that put those crack pipes in their mouths as well
Ya, and da wyte man told them to jump off a cliff dey would do it too.

>Jews exploiting children to achieve their goals
literally nothing new

This clip was on CNNs Facebook feed. The 29K comments were predictable. Most were just long paragraphs about how sickened they were with the racist the comments were. However, you had to scroll like 10 pages to even find one critical comment along the line of that the girl was brainwashed and that reasonable people should comply with the police.

The cop that shot him was BLACK.

What's up with this victim culture? All this does is give them excuses to act shitty and remove all accountability of their actions from themselves, but at the same time creating this self fulfilling prophecy of staying "oppressed" no matter what happens.

Back then, blacks were legitimately being held back by systems like segregation and Jim Crow, but now in an age of affirmative action and much more lenient rights, the only thing holding them back is themselves as they demand for more entitlements and free stuff.

It's only a matter of time before the general public starts to notice this.

>"Yo Deshawnqua, come here you lil' bichh!"
>"ya brodda Keymartriues be shot by dem evil whitey nazis"
>"we be needin u to be like a speech n shit"
>"white people be lovin' speeches n shit"
>"make it be sad like when u go to the kfc but they be like we got nuffin"
>"now go lil nigga, be a good dindu"

Well, an educated nigger can become president, so it's pretty concerning fampai.

>educated
by a system of affirmative action.

>using children to further your agenda
Really makes ya think

She looks like an alien.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

People literally voted him in because he was black, not because of some amazing policies

Does this have anything to do with the cops showing up in force with guns drawn?

These ads are just used to get people to buy t-shirts. Not really an attempt at convincing anyone.

Holy fuck.

That is fucking low. Getting a kid to do that.

Holy fuck. Cannot express my rage.

Fuck I hate the left. We need to purge these fuckers before they send us to our collective doom.

The same people will vote for Hillary because she's a woman and thus should get the job. Universal suffrage was a mistake.

>reach for gun after cops tell you not to
>get shot

yeah how tragic. Maybe niggers should stop trying to murder people

It was just a prank bro

Why is the general public so fucking slow?

Why do liberals like using children to push their agendas? This kid seems too young to give a solid opinion on how she perceives the world, she's probably just regurgitating what her parents told her.

The media is just as bad as niggers for throwing gasoline on the fire.

Is it though ? I can't imagine anyone buying this bullshit, I think it's all about virtue signalling and wanting to appear nice and sympathetic even when they don't really give a fuck.

OH SHIT A CRYING BLACK GIRL

QUICK! BURN THE CONSTITUTION

Because it's working ? It gets cucks to pretend they care enough to support your agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=SkmvxEcIWoY

GET IN HERE LADS

i made a thread if you want to save western civilisation

please come and have a read/give me a bump

the media neglects to mention that he was armed, the officer was black, and pushes the narrative that he was an innocent man gunned down in cold blood by evil racist cops.

this is classic subversion. they want to churn up violence and unrest so they can swoop in and restore order by taking control of everyone bolshevik style. that's why soros created blm and the media feeds these frenzies.

Not everyone is smart france, there is always a group of useful idiots. It's the reasons you gave that also support how slow a person would be.

>bolshevik style
Like kill all the middle ground people who can open up dialogue so the other two sides can go hell for leather on eachother?

>using children as propaganda tools

Blacks have no shame.

Kill them all.

Lynch every single one of these savages for fuck sake

niggers are getting played by the left like a fucking violin. if they had a iq over 10 and actually some self-worth they would give the middlefinger to the liberals and vote trump.

>Is there any reason that a law enforcement officer should consider the defendant a potential threat
>if yes, specify the circumstances:

>black

>9mm black
WE WUZ BBC N SHIEET

>9mm
>big

I do like this idea. The most dangerous nigger is the one with the intellectual potential to be parallel with the most basic member of any other race. We tried to give you library cards, niggers. You opted for crack. And just think, you could all be intellectual titans now. If only you could read.