youtube.com/watch?v=CxOq2Y-v420
youtube.com/watch?v=fkHUodML9yg
youtu.be/ZXXzV9aNp7Y?list=PLB9ahOIHgNhfVv4VS7X5ijyQvRC2ovJNs
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=zrX9Ca7LSyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SJjayanqPL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Basically everything nowdays.

Hans cannot satisfy a woman so she wants the WBRC (Warzone Brown Refugee Cock)

Just some nice kids having some good, clean fun, what's the problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=DfGPiVa1UFs

Please make it stop.

I wish you could explain this to my gf so she'd stfu

I refuse to believe that is Germany. One white person I would believe, but two? Obvious bait.

to this

We need him back!

I have no idea what im susposed to be looking at here, is this a german highschool or?

Tay's dead, they killed her for her thoughts, man.

It's time to move on.

dunno about that but they certainly like the BAC(Big austrian cock)

I am both amused and terribly sadden by this post.

could be any bigger western city
faggot op didn't give the sauce but here you have some mannheim kangz

youtube.com/watch?v=DXf20tTwWto

Source that it's in Germany? Looks like Brazil too me

High school children learning how to procreate in sex ed

Beautiful rapefugee sex

deutschand ist nicht mein land

She can look up Duisburg-Marxloh, Offenbach, Köln-Ehrenfeld and Berlin-Neukölln. And those are just a few examples. Germany isn't what it's used to be.

Nobody wants Australian cock

their gdp growth last quarter is 04.% they have no future. forget about hans save yourself. while they are busy getting aids you need to be shifting your money out of the euro and to swis crowns

>WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH GERMANY

false "holocaust" remorse syndrome

This has gone far enough. If I can't have a german gf, neither will a disgusting brown subhuman.

me in the middle

you forgot Frankfurt.

Yeah, well, that's because germany nowadays looks like brazil.

all fat and dont get a "chad"

Germany has really been trying to overtake us and Sweden in the cuck Olympics this year.

no surprise after watching that arabs kick the shit out of and rape these stupid whores

she will casually dismiss any criticism of her perfect leftist world by discarding anything thing that contradict her view has inane rant by conspiracy terrorist. there's no help, at this point I'd have to strap her to a chair orange clock work style...

you sure thats germany?
that strikes too close to home

>Gorillas controlling the whale population, I don't see how this is a bad thing

comments are golden

Come on, do it.

This video is blocked in germany.

When AFD is growing, yes there is something wrong

It has the immigrant

Now it will be dead

I JUST WANT YELLOWSTONE TO GO OFF AND PLUNGE THE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE INTO A THOUSAND YERAS OF COLD AND DARKNESS AND KILL OFF ALL THE WEAK AND DEGENERATES. FUCK!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAA

What a lovely dance. Those kids sure know how to have fun. They really do have a bright future ahead of them.

I remember when kids used to actual dance . Thanks JEWS.

It's just dancing, you bigo

Ralf, was geht?

maybe, but that wasnt the topic.

i don't see the problem

at this point in history only those without self control or self worth engage in sexual activities.

the singularity is near and only those that are pure will be selected for the next level of consciousness that we are about to experience. everyone else will be left in their rotting meat sacs.

Wow, it's not even remotely bad or anything.

>The Decay of Western Civilization

>white master race

It's going to be beautiful

Protestant country and the concept of liberty it carry.

Never let this disease infect you.

Why do you want an ugly Germanic gf when you live in Poland

Even German men in East Germany go for polish women because German women are repulsive.

Typical germanic square-faces, just ugly, ugly people.

You know poland bro a flame thrower is easy to build and will do far more damage in a crowd than bullets.

A tank of argon feeding into a tank of petrol mixed with a little styrofoam is all you need.

Even the events in cologne didn't wake her up? She should really visit this country and one of the beautifull colorfull cities.

This kills the reich

oh look one of the pic related generation

kys

> this nation once considered itself the pinnacle of whiteness
i can certainly see this

It has like 400 views. Do German police scour the internet 24/7 looking for shit to ban?

tis true my brother

Пpи Cтaлинe тaкoй хyйни нe былo

i thought hitler did that

Indo-Europeans are digusting cucks that need to be gassed

This world sure is Godless.

Please don't post the webm of that blonde German girl getting railed by multiple refugees in public.

>muh singularity

fuck off reddit

The hell is a Mongo?

>I'd have to strap her to a chair orange clock work style

kek

canada is doing way worse, no wonder your bitch wants leftist decay anywhere. she should spend a week in saudi arabia to see how culturally enriched those people live. or just put her into berlin kreuzberg. same thing.

What would happen if 10,000lbs of TNT found it's way into yellow stone and was detonated?

I guess defeatism is wrong with Germany,

Oh god! He's got a picture with buzzwords, better spout ignorant shit so people know I am not associated with THEM!

Slang for a Mogoloid -> a retard

Down Syndrome

Praise allah. Shekels be upon him.

What? The European people gained their strength through struggle. Men without struggle are not men and without men who act like men, women act like retarded children. It was when men could no longer act like men that this shit has gotten out of control.

its banned because of music thats played

we call that "search algorythm for music"

From Konigsberg to coal nigs burn.

Do something

What exactly is wrong with this?
Her body so she can do with it what she pleases?
Or is it somehow wrong because the guy isn't white? Grow up
People in the real world like having fun

A Mongoloid, so basically someone from Finland.

People in the mainstream need to learn about the blatant social Marxism

that's not in Germany though

What like rape or? Not that it matters both seem pretty bad :^/

>faggot op didn't give the sauce but here you have some mannheim kangz

tfw I live in Heidelberg and my gf works in Mannheim. Is she going to be raped Cred Forums?

Can you just imagine what our forefathers just a couple centuries ago would think if they saw this shit? FUCK
Nothing much since the entire basin needs a lot more magma built up. It probably won't happen in our life times or even our great grand children's.

Hitler tried to prevent this.

Thank you for the answer.

Oh okay, then let us have a "normal" discussion.

What is actually wrong with the AFD rising?

Hard mode: no buzzwords aka anything-phobia

He won't come by himself.

You're going to have so much fun.

>yeah bro, burn down a church and then go live out in the middle of nowhere and live a traditional lifestyle with your very pregnant wife while the world outside you burns

the one on the bench?

Mannheim was a shithole even before rapefugee invasion, so chances are very high.

feel bad for you when you miss out

Honestly, the reason I can't redpill her is because she's half german half murikan, so she's fubar.

Literally a life of cultural marxist indoctrination..

>"""raped"""

Yeah right, Hans. You gf will be "raped".

Yes. I can imagine it. And it is beautiful.

pic unrelated just some frozen post-apoc inspiration.

No, she did it voluntarily. Just laid there, opened up her legs and went ahead being a literal cumrag for refugees, while smiling the entire time. Filled me with dread

Too bad he's a fucking failure faggot loser lost in the annals of history

apparently japs are more german than germans are now

youtube.com/watch?v=xBlQZyTF_LY

marxism

Dude some of those "students" are clearly older than even the fucking teacher, some of them are fully grown men in their fucking late 20's, honestly, you autistic europoor fucks make me fucking hate my own race, why the fuck are white people who grow up not completely swamped in shitskins so fucking helplessly naive

Thanks I guess?

on a bench, right?

Life never gave them a chance now they're headed back to the ooze.

Is that a fucking high school? Germany must be glad they've banned handguns, because white men there would be hitting high scores Americans never thought possible.

problem is not where she is from but how bad she got brainwashed.

i always was interested going to canada for a vacation some day, but looks like most of the places are too degenerate to have a good time. is this pic somewhat accurate?

Oh.... Well we can hope even some poor beta male will find that disgusting and won't ever date her right? I'm going to guess she was raided by a single mother.....

>Yes. I can imagine it. And it is beautiful.
What? You mean how fucking angry they'd get?
>pic unrelated just some frozen post-apoc inspiration.
I can't help but feel I seen that pic before.

you forgot the part where he killed a guy by stabbing him in the back, what a brave viking

come play sum

im not a fan of hitler either comrade but you have to go back

Do you think people like that are interested in keeping roads clean? About finding renewable energy? Do you think people like that believe in families or safe sex?

cant see any teachers in this video.

Our teachers would have gone apeshit after such an action.

An italian bro was kicked out of school just for using a broomstick as a cock and showed with it at an ass from a class mate

Can't you just leave your laptop open, when she's around and when she asks you what you're doing you tell her, you would be writing with some germans? Maybe she'll be interested and reads the stuff the people here have to say, or she even asks you to ask stuff for her, me and the others could answer. Nobody knows better what is happening in a country than its own citizens.

Yeah. She should be playing with barbie dolls, not doing what she did

As much as it looks like it is here, it can't be Brazil. That girl's booty don't have no game.

Keep projecting.

If he was a muslim or a nigger it would've been perfectly acceptable behavior.

AfD are idiots tho

heum, well I'm not sure about the newfies being in masterace tier since they're even more unemployed than territories inuits... Also, no, pretty sure where she comes from change everything. Seriously american and europeen political correctness is way worse and much older than how canadian are irl.

>he doesnt want women to reduce themselves to sexual object

kill yourself you fucking fag

this is sad
wtf

37 years of uncontested liberal democratic world order

I remember that video.

She looked to be about 12 to 14, and was just smiling, no pants on a bench, taking refugee dick after refugee dick.

So you're all just going to accept it's from Germany when there's no source?

WIR WAR KONIGE

i dont think so. Ital bros are niggers for us too. And the so called south lander charme

They are also eager to taste LOIC (Latvian Ovary Impact Cock)

AHAHAH I had some hitler speech in my playlist and boy oh boy she went ballistic on me... For someone who speak germen she certainty doesn't listen to what he says... It's surrealist sometimes how she behave...

So she is not allowed to have fun with guys older than her?
Anything else that isn't based on your feelings on how others should lead their life?

Do not give up. Vote AfD.

All will end up alright.

Start collecting hard proof (outrageous women whores, niggers/rapefugees, media agenda) and calmly ask her if she's willing to see it.
There's plenty of material around; it's how I redpilled my gf.
Explain to her that expressing political authority is expressing force, put things into context and show her how issues relate.

THey ignore the "invented" argument. They always go strait to "colonialism normalized slavery" to escape the fact that most of the slaves of the 16th century were sold to dutch and brits by black tribes.

>the others are better

more like ovary intact cock

Hope you're trolling. If not, what are you even doing here you bluepilled piece of shit?

stop it hans, no one is falling for it

VARG DID NOTHING WRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=e7itU7kruO0

Thanks Jamal

At least you still allow lolis.

Why doesn't someone come up to her, slap her shit and sit her down? WTF

Is this a new one from Schnucki from My Dirty Hobby?

So is someone going to post this so called video??

Damn right. There's a 50% chance that's in Sweden

Sorry m8 but trudy is worse than any western euro cuck politician. also eastern europe is uncucked.
>tfw croatian in germany
youtube.com/watch?v=W9TOdMzOH1U

it's just laughable how most german men turned into nu male faggots.

>Germany
Doubt

More or less the same shit that is destroying the western world.

Give thanks to the murrican media for this new """""""culture""""""

Germans are nothing if not compulsively demanding.

Correct me if I'm wrong but that image doesn't seem to be a link to a video hosting site which would constitute a source.

>those coalburning fatties with cornrows
kek, Germany's future is bright

Germany is finished as a country, In another 20 years it will be indistinguishable from Detroit.

haven't seen it, i call bait until sauce is posted.

To be fair Jewish capitalism AND Jewish marxism are both as bad.

Lad, the fuck are you talking about?

that bitch needs to be hanged

why on Earth would you want a disgusting feminist German gf?

pls post

What I believe doesn't matter. I'm sure they'll find their place in our society.
Did people after WW2 believe Germans could do good things in the world instead of spreading bile and hatred and death?
We were given a chance and now we have the chance to repay it by giving poor fleeing people a chance.

oh it's this pathetic circlejerk again

"oh woe is us, the west hath fallen"

"let us sit here an wallow in self pity"

>and calmly ask her if she's willing to see it.

see that's the problem... she's really perfect in everyway, she'd make an adorable little waifu... but god damn it there's nothing I can do with her about it... the mere mention of right winged politics makes her call me an advocate of the holocaust. Then she goes on long rants about how I'm a mass shooter and stuff.

I'm just offering you an unmemed answer. Trudy literally appeared out of nowhere. You can say niggers to your coworkers and how you hate refugees, they'll laugh, doubt you can do this over germany or the US. Murikan sjw are way worse

see; my gf

>> German girls

You do realize that this girl is Danish right?

>whats wrong with Germany
>posts video from Brazil
huehuehue

bist ein sehr guter goi

she isnt lying faggot

It filled me with dread. I felt like the first time I watched that Chechen massacre video.
Just imagine the massive indoctrination children are getting these days when a 14 year old decides it's a good idea to be fucked by refugee after refugee and being filmed while doing that.

My parents are very redpilled and raised me and my sister very conservatively, both grandparents were decent people who were NSDAP members. But somehow my sister ended up being a fucking liberal dipshit, supporting the refugees.

How are you supposed to raise a girl into being decent these days in Germany?

Get a new gf...seriously. You guys have churches right? Go to one get a nice girl and slowly redpill her. Church goers are easier to redpill than liberals as long as you dont act like a fedora tipping fag.

do it yourself.

Keine Ahnung, wie es auf Englisch gehen würde. Letztens war in der Gegend ne Veranstaltung der AfD, ich hab auch nur gehört, dass Leute von den Ordnern oder Aufsehern oder was weiß ich gefragt wurden, wieso sie nicht applaudieren.

>racewar starts
>mayor threatens to revoke food stams
>racewar ends

hope you're ironic

>Did people after WW2 believe Germans could do good things in the world instead of spreading bile and hatred and death?

Yes. Were you taught differently at school?

Me too. Fuck this world.

Uwe-Heinrich, mal ehrlich...

Es ist KäsePizza, deswegen postet es niemand.
Ein 13 jähriges Mädchen, das von mehreren Refugees gefickt wird.
Frag auf Krautchan nach, die posten sowas.

Germany. Do something.

why tips menorah and not just kippa?

I am honestly considering it but a huge part of me think politics really shouldnt affect my relation this much. That's just... depressing...

When was it posted?

Sounds disgusting but it's what German men get for being such cucks

Nah, I don't want to destroy it, I want to cleanse it

>My parents are very redpilled and raised me and my sister very conservatively, both grandparents were decent people who were NSDAP members. But somehow my sister ended up being a fucking liberal dipshit, supporting the refugees.
so is she curently dating Mbungu ?

>literally out of nowhere
i don't think so. (((they))) have decided to put him in place there. it was already planned. same with merkel. look back 5-6 years ago. she was completely against multiculturalism, she even said "it has failed in germany". but her overlord soros did not like that too much so he pulled her strings and now she is bending over to snackbar invasion.

PC is just their tool to make every logical argument invalid.

this is clearly a brazilian school

Are you sure they'll find a place in society? Why would they find a place in society when they can just get what they want handed to them? Why would someone want to support people like that?

Just because I browse this board doesn't mean I'm s conservative retard who can't form my own thoughts.

I was serious.
My bf is 8 years younger than me and we love each other so why is her being younger a problem?

>W4Haeq4S

No, a dreadlocks wearing nu male. I wouldn't be surprized if she cucked him with a Mdbungndmbo though.

Wendelin, be retarded elsewhere.

Dude if that's the case you should just leave her. How the hell can you even look at yourself in the mirror being a cuck for some cunt that won't even listen to your opinions or give you the benefit of the doubt, rather resorts to insults and idiocy.

Fucking leaf

Oh that I definitely agree on, there's clearly a cabal deciding who does what were and when.

The same that is ((((wrong)))) with the rest of the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=SQcq-2qXZUk

Still waiting for that source or else I have to conclude that it's another shitty bait thread.

Nope. Rape means withdrawing consent afterwards

>Did people after WW2 believe Germans could do good things in the world instead of spreading bile and hatred and death?
nobody trusted any germans post-ww2
thats why literally everything non-civil was administrated by the allies for decades
honestly faggot
Du solltest in Betracht ziehen dich umzubringen

everyday I just wipe my feet on the rug of my pride.

This video really fucking triggers me

can someone please give some context or something?

D-don't post the Belgian one.

she looked like some typical confused teenager from a bad home. young girls have been having sex for a long time, it didn't just start with the refugees. when you look at them they clearly dont know what theyre doing and much less seem to enjoy it.

doppel check

ne, zu riskant in der heutigen zeit mit internet gestapo seitens maas.

it's more kosher

>afd using jeb! methods
>please clap

top kek sauce on that

Wie kannst du da ruhig bleiben ? Unternimm was dagegen

It's the little ones growing up so fast though. I wouldn't have thought she was under sixteen until they started posting the posts from the other schoolkids. Maybe she's in that situation because of a fucked up home in the first place because no young girl would take all those running a train on her so emotionless as if she was some place else.

Nothing is wrong except the individuals in the video. If I may articulate, however, the greater problem lies in the fact that Germany, ever since the war of pirates in 1820, followed by World War 2, Germany has been in shambles ever since and Jews are coming out of the cracks again, with their corrupt creeds.

Yes, people voting for Angela Merkel again and again

Wie ist ihr Name und aus welcher Stadt ?

Wow, Deutsche sind wirklich pervers.
Flüchtlinge sind immer unschuldig.

Ist mir egal was sie macht. Es gab eine Zeit da hat es mich interessiert. Sie wird ihre Strafe eines Tages bekommen. Zur Zeit beschäftige ich mich mit dem Rest meiner Redpilled Familie und meinem bald kommenden Nachwuchs.

Ich fand es recht gelungen.
Vielleicht sollte ich Politiker werden, eigentlich ziemlich einfach sich dieses Geschwurbel auszudenken.

>ERDRUTSCH SIEG FÜR CLINTON
>Quelle: CNN

Warum les ich überhaupt noch Nachrichten?

czech'd

According to posters in this thread it's a Brazilian school. I don't believe anything anything on Cred Forums without sources anymore. It's gone to shit these past few months.

Ok

youtube.com/watch?v=qnEjFvu-Rsw
my uncle is a german and hes getting redpilled about the refugees from my aunt,
the meme is real , they are kinda cucks
he believes refugees just have a different culture and that german culture/ society is a huge shock for them
they dont know how to behave and dont know whats good or wrong
kek
funny desu, they are kinda cucks, but still like them

Wow, Londonistan improved a lot under Khan

Common history knowledge.

b-but poland, i thought you were rapefuge-free!?

Lass deine Familie nicht von ihr cucken. Wenn sie ein schwarzes Kind bekommt, lass nicht zu, dass deine Eltern ihren Unterhalt finanzieren

AfD hatte ein Treffen in Grünberg, es gab nen Haufen Leute aus dem Umland inklusive Gießener Linke und generellem Protest. Ich wohn da nicht mehr, meine Eltern aber schon. Geschichten und Gerüchte, ich weiß, aber zuzutrauen wär es ihnen.

No. You have always been a cancer, and you deserve a very painful and lingering death.

opet na nama ostalo da spasimo švabe i zapad od balija.

srebrenica 2.0 kad?

Fucking Deutsche Bank crash already

goa goa mpu ja

WHAT CLASS IS THIS?

>Basically everything nowdays.
it's a constant throughout your whole history my black friend

>Missionary
I guess it's her fav position rather than her occupation
>Full time mom
More like full time slut

If they like, want to go or have been to Africa or anything that has to do with it = they want the black dick
and they have to be left aside

>said the anglo

smiri genocidne porive srbo
bosnje su dobre bile
ovi sa bliskog istoka, arapi i sjeverno afrikanci su u kurcu, njih genocidiraj :^)

I'm sure it is in Germany.

glaube eher da steckt linksgrünes wunschdenken dahinter. sowas hört sich eher nach merkel und deren cucklingen an.

im schlimmsten fall wirst du onkel eines halbaffen. und wenn dein neuer schwarzschwager die bitch verlässt kommt sie bestimmt wieder dahergekrochen.

Nigrography 101

oh
fug
:DDD

It's evolutionary suicide. Can't stop them I guess.

That's Germany? Looks like USA to me.
That's some USA tier degeneracy right there.

aww :3
he butt fucc him :)

You can be glad if she ends up with someone. I've got female cousins I could tell you stories about that make you really wonder if women are capable too think further then from the wall to the tapestry.

My brother's neighbor has a daughter that is some years younger than me and she's a lesbian. She's a real butch and fat. Short oiled hair, dark makeup and punkish clothes. Just real dirty over all.
I think that must be much worse than having a slut for a daughter. Hell at least that means there are some men attracted to her but that lesbian beast is just the horror.

May you rot in piss, you piece of shit. One day you will pay! Fuck you, cancer bydlo!

Mongol'd

It's obviously a 3rd world classroom.

>srbo
jok ja sam rvat kao i ti
>bošnjaci dobri
jesu dok ti zabiju nož u leđa. samo pogledaj sefer halilovića pa ti će ti bit sve jasno

:^)

Get a bunch of undocumented migrants to enrich her and then dump her while saying "i hate to zay a toad a so, but a toad a so"

It could be Spain perfectly, degeneration

youtube.com/watch?v=ibO_OXLUbt0

Daily reminder that this is what progress looks like you backwards losers.

Pic related is a NIGHTMARE, OP's video is liberating light hearted and very progressive ;^)

Oy vey, destroying the white aryans is too fucking easy. Kike vengeance to the beat of nigger music. This is what you get for your half measures, krauts.

Just sash the curtains and look outside, m8.
I'll save you 3 minutes.

warum ist krautchan so basiert?

Post quality really has taken a nosedive. Nowadays it's just a circlejerk on Cred Forums without ever questioning anything.

She's German, you lying cunt.

>tfw russian qt from ukraine playing as ss officer will never gas kikes with you

why live

Latvian Organically Inferior Cock

How do you know that?

And all the idiots are taking the bait.

>bosnje su dobre bile
t. Mohamed Hasenbegovic

Jews.

He's creating a better world for himself and his family

nigs or well anybody won't come close to where he is living.

I'm tempted to do the same.

Ass is for niggers

>I find Africans so beautiful
>so I wanted to destroy their bloodline (and mine) by mating with them and having little mulatto children
>women

>piercings
>a woman cosplaying a mans role

cuck cuck cuck

>t. Typical German

My great grandparebts got out of there once Hitler lost. They probably saw it coming.

>nigs or well anybody won't come close to where he is living.
Not yet. Now is not the time to run and hide. Now is the time to fight. Be it political, cultural, economic, or whatever.

Is your bf white by the way? Because if not, you're both literally racist, and putting other women in danger.
I'm completely serious, the majority of these refugees are young men and there are not enough german girls to go around, so you must either leave your boyfriend for one of them, or at share your affections with them.
The reason they are raping so many girls in germany is because they cannot legitimately release their natural urges.

*sigh*, so you actually think taking in all these refugees is a good thing? Sounds like you're the one who can't form your own thoughts.

This is what mid life crisis are built upon. You'll start fucking the fat secretary or the housekeeper's wife before long because they'll give you attention and listen to you.

You know Cred Forums won't always be available as your outlet.

i demand name

In the head.

He stabbed him in the head.

In self defence.

Get out while you can, Hans.

Post the fucking vid already my anglo blood is boiling with joy and anticipation.

>german_family.jpg

Clearly a member of one of our most southern tribes. I'm not sure about the women though.

Let's see who's smiling when she gets the AIDs

you know...Here in our land, we've been doing this since the 90's

youtube.com/watch?v=CxOq2Y-v420
na žalost ne znam brate al evo još jedna

I thought that too.

Where is the proofs that this is germany and not some brazilian shithole or just a normal day in 'murrica?

Well how do you know it's a German classroom?

fucking 15 year old Finns have higher test than the combined male population of germany

Do you remember when genetics found out that ~70 of anglos descent from the same guys the germans gescent? Yeah, me too. Good day.

HAHAHAHHAA

Kek, nice one, jolly bong

look at the girl and her behaviour

textbook german girl

i never saw such an chalkboard in any school in germany

Is every single nigger a closeted homosexual?

It always ends up being like 2 - 5 nigs on one white girl and they're all touching each other.

>that thumbnail
disappointed

pomoz bog burazeru

koje su to kuje?

Anglo's evolved from being Aryan cucks.

Aryans are only good for being pretty fuckdolls and have accepted this purpose since Slavshit liberation.

Germany is now part of south america

She has no ass. Typical german woman

It's pretty disturbing desu. Skinny blonde teen getting mounted by 3-4 shitskins in public. I dunno what the fuck is going on in the west to produce this kind of degeneracy.

Mongo :DDD

remember MoF?

>Looks like USA to me.
I find it doubtful it's the US. The classroom is too clean and the blacks are actually at school

Kek. You sure this isn't in Brazil?

pls no

>romanian
>judge about degerancy

pls gypsy go OUT

kek

kaže se hvaljen isus i marija, il si ti jedan od ugroženih manjinaca?

jedno je sigurno, ova mala partizanka nije.

She's just angry she doesn't have a penis. She compensates for this by being raped by the biggest, smelliest, hanging ape dick she can find.

kek

tjesi se brdjane, najagresivniji ljudi koje sam upozno su bili srbi iz bosne, uvijek ih zanima koje si vjere, nacije itd
i uvijek oce neko sranje zapocet, ima vas dobrih bez daljnjeg al me muslimani nikad nisu iscimali
govorim iz svog iskustva

Cant remember name, sorry pham

Just download the file, and see the title. It is brazil, for sure.

We got to meme John Carpenter unto Cred Forums to make him direct a movie like The Thing with exactly this premise. Horny young people enclosed in a camp and the disease/monster is consuming them through sex.

My pee-pee is hard, senpai.

It took me way too long to find a good version of a choir singing the 9th on youtube too

WTF

He is right, you know.

Be glad you had slavshits for masters instead of Amerikikes. Your country may be shit but it isn't going to matter much in a decade. What will matter is that your people don't have self hatred.

Nice image, post more.

You know what is really sad ?

The only one that seems to see/care about how fast our world is crumbling are retarded nationalists like Cred Forums semi-mongoloid. You have the assessment right but the rest is shit.

post colourful ones

>t. zoky šaka jada

But hes a gypsy anyway, you know.

yeah, mannheim also had that case where a left leaning activist/young politician was raped by migrants but was to tolerant to report it so she blamed le white cis male.
because of increasing reports she then told the truth but also wrote a open letter to a fictional refugee that din du nuffin and apologized for making him look bad.

Stop hatin on him. We are trying to give moral support here.

Deutschland Deutschland über.alles!

is she even german?

dont have any more than this

DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT VIDEO

>Moruk, fick du weiter!

I can't deal with that shit

no

see

albany and gypsy. You were the first after the turkroaches who ruined this country ;-)

oh well you did a good job anyway, kaspar

you can keep saying that while the refugees fuck your women if it makes you feel better about it

youtube.com/watch?v=fkHUodML9yg

I'd guess it's brazil, but who knows.

But we support Germany.
I am atheist desu. I support AfD.

good german fight

I imagine them having a vivid discussion about how their forefathers failed at Stalingrad.

>Ayo hol up! Dat Paulus be more like Saulus, am I rite?

well they wont fuck my redpilled woman. Others are not my problem anymore. This country is gone to shit and your breed did a big part.

Whats the problem with ugly fatties fucking niggers?

t. Romanian sucking Gypsy cock

hahahahaha

good german fight
youtu.be/ZXXzV9aNp7Y?list=PLB9ahOIHgNhfVv4VS7X5ijyQvRC2ovJNs

>atheist
your opinion on Šiptari from Kosovo, Enver Hoxha

Yeah, all the "german" women they can fuck look like this

Chocolate is bad for them.

And his country is less degenerate than Germanistan, you know.

His country is also less degenerate than Austria...

The people I met in in Klausenburg were much nicer and more decent than Austrians and Germans.

So basically we are the scum of Europe compared to the east.

are they retarded democracy is the opposite, the majority wins

>singularity
Shit is like believing in god.

I suppose it's a possibility, but far from a certainty. Putting all your eggs in that basket is foolish.

>good german fight
>posts wrasslin video

wwe is fake burger

>less degenerate as germany

i dont think so. Mach dich nich lächerlich

>I'd guess it's brazil, but who knows.

OBVIOUSLY FUCKING POL GETTING INTO SOME TYPE OF RETARDED SHIT STORM OVER A GIRL WHO IS NOT WHITE BUT LOOKS WHITE

THIS IS WHAT HUES DO GOD DAMN I WATCH HUE PORN WHEN I GET BORED AND WHEN THEY ARE NOT STABBING EACH OTHER WITH MACHETES IN THE FACE IN TEH JUNGLE THEY ARE DOING MONKEY STYLE ACTIVATES.

FUCK POL

>buzzwords

how bout this pic happened after the infamous new years eve of cologne. still a buzzword you cuckling?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

>PATSCHI POI PATSCHI POI

Pl-lease...dont post the bench video.

youtube.com/watch?v=zrX9Ca7LSyQ

they have no balls for it

Of course their country is better now. We only have about tens of thousands of Rumanians sucked up from them along with a load of Bulgarians too since the opening of the job market in 2014.

Remember that the state TV called them the "Prussians of the Balkans".

if you have an dynamic IP, I guess it's no problem

mei geh hoit neda so hort ins gricht mit esterreich, anton. fpö kimmt voran.

My God I dont know whats more beautiful, those women or uniforms

Can't someone just post a censored screenshot of the video?

Yes. Don't worry about it.

My bf is white.
I don't really find darker skinnee people attractive which is probably due to my racist German heritage.

>mfw göring was tito

Are you seriously going full nato pls help on Cred Forums?

TITS OR GTFO

Eastern European women are much worse bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=SJjayanqPL4

He will lose.
That whoreson VdB will win by a landslide.

They made one of the judges of the constitutional court call it out as a well prepared coup by FPÖ.

Now they start the scandal machine.

Hofer fell from +6% to +1% in not even three weeks.

It is over.

>prussian of the balkans

That was about a century ago and it's you krauts who said it.
It's your fault you faggots lost both wars, not ours. You get what you get and that obviously applies to us as well.

Refugees fucking the people from your nation is a huge problem you can't ignore. You have to think about the next generations.
Your breed will have to breed too when the time comes, and they will end up likely to breed with "refugee" offspring mixed with a few locals if this new fad of fucking and breeding refugee people becomes something socially acceptable during your generation.

"Racism" is not a "bad" thing, actually. Neither xenophobia. Actually it's the main reason why european ethnicities didn't fade away historically, and if people don't start realizing it in order to become socially aware of this chronic problem, then europe is going to fade away sooner or later.

The "european" concept is not a "soil" concept, it's a biological one. That's because turkey is not europe even though it has constantinople under their flag, for instance.

But that's something virtually impossible to argue with modern day germans.
I hope things change in the near future, though.
Your generation is the worse ever.

WE

What?
If i understood u correctly, thry are the trash of the trash.

Petty fucking criminals went to germany.
Some of them even religions

At least if there is no Snackbar terror attack on the Stephansdom one week before election day.

That'd be Hofer's only chance to win.

>That fucking song almost put me into some type of elliptic seizure

I'm not a female lol

german men can't fuck

their poor women need brown power erupting inside them, inculcating them to true ecstasy and satisfaction

their best died in WWII, the scraps are what remain today.

Why do you discriminate Brazilian German people?
Does it matter from where they are?
I thought that every people on earth are the same, no matter from where they come from.
Every human has red blood - remember that
In fact nations are social constructs and people made them up.
What makes people even think that they are from one place or another?
It's all in your head, if you change the thinking then you can be in other places

idc for arount 90% of germany anymore since they are still voting CDU, SPD, CSU, GRÜNE, FDP and LINKE.

They can all go into the trash.

I even dont care for future generations anymore. I even doubt that we will get kids. We will get anything from germany we can get travel trough the world and care our own business.

This land is derailed and it will realize it when its already too late.

WUZ

I am not sure if you're welcome here

OF BAVARIAN PHENOTYPE

post the damm video of bench girl dammit

GERMANY YES

kosovo-albanians = šiptari in croatian/serbian

fucking hell is it that bad already? no wonder they postponed the elections with "muh wahlkarten", fucking bastards

one can only pray for that

i even doubt it existed at this point

AND SHIET

i'll gladly trade for a polish girl if you don't want them Marcin

>That was about a century ago and it's you krauts who said it.

No, it's something over two years ago. Our whole Lügenpresse was out back than like they were with the refugee invaders. Suddenly we weren't allowed to call it welfare tourism, we were again being promised skilled workers and that it was no Völkerwanderung.

Of course it wasn't very Prussian what came from the Balkans. After the elections and only four months after the job market opened some 45000 Romanians and Bulgarians had gathered in Germany to receive welfare. Just as we expected and the press lied about all of it in exactly the same way it lied about the refugee invasion.

I think Romanians or Bulgarians also make up the highest number of welfare recipients in Britain after the Poles when it comes to EU citizens. So it's not only a problem in Germany.

UNBELIVABLE

you mean a polish user
>then posts video from Brazil

It did !

Top kek
But Asians still hold the high score I believe in the states

The fucking Wahlkarten.

Unfortunately yes. We're done.

prove it then

It's still on the place without mothers I think

Whats going on in that pic?
Are they really letting them fuck them on street?
Why isnt anyone stoping it?

I don't have it

i'm going to laugh when pepe turns into a symbol of evil like the swastika after our uprising fails and we get jewed again

that's the most retardedly unrealistic scenario i've ever seen

my fantasy is becoming a multimillionaire and employing a harem of women whom i choke and fuck anally in bdsm porn scenarios until my cock falls off before leaving my whore mansion and going home to my wife, with whom i then have highly intimate and emotional sex with and who bears me a thousand sons to carry my name and legacy far into history

Fuck I hate these kinds of cock tease threads when it comes to forbidden videos! First it was Daisy's Destruction then Burger Baby now this! Just tell us that you can't post the fucking video.

immehin hobts ihr gscheide waffengesetze und net so a graffi wie mia.

Which will change in November - January, when EU Firearms Directive will be implemented.

Pa jebote lud si, Srbi iz bosne vecinom vole Hrvate ( Hr vojska je prva dosla pomoci nakon potresa u BL ). Ja svake godine obavezno bar jednom godisnje idem u Banja Luku i oni dolaze kod mene u primorje. Jedni od boljih ljudi koje sam upoznao.