...Someone posts

...Someone posts

youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs

Proving Hillary was using a hand signal to have lester pass her questions.

...Someone posts

imgur.com/gallery/WxsAR

Proving Hillary had a guy instantly removing her written question answers and removing something from her podium...

And then pol goes down, gets completely wiped ,and when it returns it's covered in 50+ literal shitpost threads.
What. The. Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/story/2016/4/29/1521312/-Emails-Reveal-True-Motive-for-Libya-Intervention
thehill.com/policy/national-security/297994-email-snafu-makes-state-dept-miss-court-imposed-deadline-on-clinton
joeforamerica.com/2016/08/anti-hillary-author-victor-thorn-predicted-suicide-talk-radio-last-words/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ubp0CEbqW-U&t=153m40s
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/09/27/lester-holt-asked-trump-15-questions-clinton-2-questions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We get mega raided by shills

I was thinking the same, I've noticed a lot of good content threads never showing up now.

>2016
>being surprised by the bullshit
>he calls himself red-pilled

wake the fuck up faggots

>I've noticed a lot of good content threads never showing up now.

Hillary has been deleting all the good content for years.

she muts be stop.

Hmm I'm just ballsy enough to put this on facebook

>losy bigly
>put on tin foil hat

lmao trumpfags

When you come to think of it, they're amateur scam artists. She's gotten away with so much, this is nothing in her book. Treason, murder, lying and all that good stuff, she's done it.

Best is the shit eating grin on her face when she does it, like a true sociopath.

What the fucking shit.

Slider it

It's also covered in notes. Like a full prepared speech

>Fiji flag and name changed
when did this happen?

>like a true sociopath.

No one can prove that she is a socopath.

Trump lost because his micropho0ne was bad and made sniffle sounds. He said this on Foxy Friends and I believe it.

Shiro sold pol to hillary goons.

WE have been more then subverted. Mods do nothing here.

oy vey

>maybe because you haven't paid any federal income tax for a lot of years

Could that have been said more poor?

@5:53 Trump mumbles "seizure"

and nods afterwards

>Could that have been said more poor?

Based on your command of the english language, I would have to say yes. Please give it a try.

>Proving Hillary had a guy instantly removing her written question answers and removing something from her podium...

It's not proof.

And frankly even if that's what happened normies won't be convinced. Try hammering them on the point of media bias, which is directly observable in the treatment of "Donald" vs "Secretary Clinton", and the answers.

Clinton Emails Reveal True Motive for Libya Intervention

dailykos.com/story/2016/4/29/1521312/-Emails-Reveal-True-Motive-for-Libya-Intervention

State Dept misses court's deadline on Clinton docs

thehill.com/policy/national-security/297994-email-snafu-makes-state-dept-miss-court-imposed-deadline-on-clinton

Anti-Hillary Author Victor Thorn Predicted His Own “Suicide” on Talk Radio: His Last Words…

joeforamerica.com/2016/08/anti-hillary-author-victor-thorn-predicted-suicide-talk-radio-last-words/

This is ridiculous, Trump needs to call this out.

The video yes this is clear as can be.
I just finished watching the debate and it sure does look like she is writing down stuff

He cant, if he says anything negative about the debates EVERY media company will publish hit pieces calling him a sore loser

>zinger
Isn't this an australian meme?

Grow up and stop looking for conspiracies everywhere. Trump is a fuckwit who got stomped like a child by an actual intelligent adult.

It's something lefties say

...holy shit, that wasn't that way yesterday

FIJEWANS DID THIS

OMFG i didnt notice this before i was too busy watching her having it

EPIC

It's been the same since 1970

RECORD [ X ]
CORRECT [ X ]

Your ad hominem doesnt refute the video evidence though

>Your ad hominem doesnt refute the video evidence though

I don't know about that because I never learned french but the debate was a disaster for Trump, and he knows it, or he would not have been whining on the radio the next day about things like a bad microphone.

Did anyone have trouble hearing him? No. He's delusional.

>Bring this buttblasted over losing

BASED

Why would she bring the fucking question TO the debate you dumb shits? She can't reference it during a debate, and if she got the answers beforehand she would have just prepped for them. She wouldn't bring a fucking cheat sheet to the podium that she can't even use you god damn retards. Did you not even think for 5 seconds about this?

>Clinton used this as a signal to get Holt to interject so she could use a zinger

And then...Holt waits a full fucking minute before handing the debate over to Clinton...which he has to do anyways. Do you dumb fucks even know how a debate works? People get to respond to your comments after you've made them as long as the subject was brought up during their speech. The time to respond gets shorter as the need for the debate to move on is there. Hillary using her "signal" doesn't correlate with any kind of behavior on Holt's part that is unusual.

Ctr shills are so transparent it's embarrassing

I'm legitimately curious how much you guys get per post.

He could have asked followup questions directed at Hillary or not asked unrelated questions that were direct attacks at Trump

her reactions make totally sense in this video. i wondered why she was so absent at the debates, but she is on point with that gestures and her arrogance when lester does what she signals. i wonder trump know this things, he's literally fighting a witch and her servant. holy shit. is this some mkultra shit or is he just bought?

>She can't reference it during a debate
Yes she can.
>and if she got the answers beforehand she would have just prepped for them
You are implying Hillary is healthy enough to do that.

it's very obvious that lester was bias, but he was more biased in calling out trump when he didn't answer the question even though hillary did the same thing numerous times and was never called on it. same with the crowd cheers.

this signal notion is pretty fucking thin though. it's reaching.

Are there instances of her touching her face that don't fit into this pattern?

This is important. Bump

How can the casual observer know Clinton won the debate without having watched it?

Simply by listening to the Trump supporters whine that she cheated and the debate was rigged.

ITT . . . paid Russian troll army

So it wasn't just me I knew it. And yeah I had this exact thought.

>You are implying Hillary is healthy enough to do that.

She is. If she was actually given questions to the debate early, do you HONESTLY think she would have brought a clip board full of them to the podium? Because that's beyond stupid. That's just illogical. Seriously, put yourself in that situation. If you were given debate questions early, what POSSIBLE reason would there ever be to bring that evidence with you to the debate stage? There is none.

Stop being stupid.

>He could have asked followup questions directed at Hillary or not asked unrelated questions that were direct attacks at Trump

Which has nothing to do with this "signal" meme since Trump was the one talking every time she did it. You can't ask a followup question to someone unless they've spoken and merit a followup. I swear it's like you retards have never watched a debate before.

You could argue that Holt was biased, but this nose signal bullshit is nonsense.

While using a signal would be an easily identifiable tactic, It looks as though this is simply some weird habit.

It's far to easy to develop a simple signalling system, that requires a person to scratch different parts of their face, body etc.

When she believes she has a response to a point Trump makes, she makes this uncontrolled movement.

It seems to indicate that she may have had some prior knowledge to the questions, as well as how she had been tutored on Trumps response.

Once he hit key points that she had been tutored on, she automatically switched to the revised response, resulting in the movement.

>I swear it's like you retards have never watched a debate before.
That's because they haven't, they probably aren't even old enough to vote in this election, certainly not old enough to have been interested in one before this point.
It's not totally uncommon for women caked in makeup to have it settle in places like around the nose or lines on either side of your mouth.

EXPOSED
>EXPOSED
EXPOSED
>EXPOSED

>HUR DUR GET OFF MY BOARD SHILLS!!! FUCK OFF CRT
>Implying people who genuinely prefer Hillary aren't on this board

I can't wait for Hillary to destroy Trump so that you delusional faggots kill yourselves.

Fiji vacation? Im jelly

Nah, she was probably just about ready to eat a booger.

Lets just beat this cunt, fair and square!

It's a microphone. Trump and Clinton were photographed together and they both have lapel microphones incase the podium one fails.

i cant wait for all the rednecks you hate so much, and the military to stuff all of you degenerates into trucks and drive you off to mexico or canada.

it's a false flag.

I mean, she was constantly writing notes...

>inb4 shill

I just noticed that she was, at the very least, pretending to write notes frequently.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of backdoor deal, but this video is shit.

>Hillary signals to Holt, just one minute later, Holt asks Hillary's stance!
>Hillary signals to Holt, 30 seconds later, Hillary starts to respond, and Holt clumsily tramples over her zinger with "We'll let you respond and..."

>HUR DUR GET OFF MY BOARD SHILLS!!! FUCK OFF CRT

Kek

Even Hillarys shills make up bullshit quotes just like her

If you want a hugbox, go to Reddit and make your own subreddit, or do it on diaperchan. But if you want to post here, you have to be able to handle opposing points of view.

When you go to cash your welfare check and encounter someone wearing a Hillary button, do you sperg out WHO PAID YOU TO WEAR THAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

seriously guys. you're like sports fans when your team got stomped. She won the debate going away. Just hope that he does better at the next two.

Here. have some of my pringles. god I love pringles.

She also had a teleprompter. You can see it at 153:40.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ubp0CEbqW-U&t=153m40s

>She won the debate going away
That's not what polls say.

Haha I didn't even know my flag was on the Fiji flag
That fucking empire

Google 'Hillary Clinton Colin Powell wikileaks'

Stay cucked.

Never change Cred Forums, I need my daily dose of keks.

Yea man
>I walk into people wearing hillary buttons
>in New Zealand
I hope the time you spent typing that essay was worth the 0.012 cents

At this point it's probably been removed from more flags than it's still on.

The guy who bought this site owned the Chinese version of Cred Forums called 2chan and he sold everything his users posted to the Chinese government

That's probably why this site started going down like every fucking day since he took over, he's transferring all our posts over to the NSAs hard drives or some shit

>>I walk into people wearing hillary buttons
>>in New Zealand

so in other words I'm right and you finally accept that your god emperor got utterly defeated by the next president of the united states of america, hillary rodham clinton.

she will be a good leader. and women everywhere will get more rights and equality as a result.

Thank you.

You'd remember the Time magazine shit we pulled if you were old enough

>my flag

kek forget you were part of the royal family senpai

that insignia means "crown land" which means "not yours at all"

You mean this one right?

Seriously this was a big deal when he first took ownership of this site I'm surprised none of you guys have mentioned any of this since around when it happened

It's latin, not french, you dimwit.

this is kind of hard to believe.
sure with all the evidence it's not impossible, but wow.

silence subject.

Oh ok, Pillary looked just fine, doing those hand signs and putting that shit grin smirk on her face, she's not an abusive whore who has to lie cheat steal and kill to get ahead, and who are we kidding, we all know she has.

>Yo Donald, you got something hanging on, need a hankie, dude?
Six. Times.
>[Sniff]

How's it feel knowing you are a failure?

Nobody genuinely supports hillary

oh please

>Donald lost the debate so badly that Trumplings are coming with dumb conspiracies to justify his incompetence

Why bother with all this potential conspiracy stuff when its a simple fact the the debate moderation was clearly biased. Trump had 15 questions to Hillarys 2. Despite this Trump still won convincingly.
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/09/27/lester-holt-asked-trump-15-questions-clinton-2-questions/

Is it because of your obesity that you're angry and bitter ? I know women cope with it really poorly