Goyim, you don't seem to get it

I mean, yes, as an israeli jew I hate europricks.
But it's not genocidal hatred to the point of wanting Europe GONE, it's more like the hatred you have toward a sibling that you'd like to have a fistfight with and them, but never beyond that. In fact you'd help him back to his feet, so you could have more fun next week too. Think Britain and France

By contrast, the hatred I feel toward arabs, is something that a non-jew would have difficult understanding. It's like if there was one major red button that would intantly kill them all, the reason I'd hesitate pressing it is the fact it would mean we'd only get to kill them once, and it wouldn't involve seeing it happen. I actually hate arabs more than Hitler hated communists, or more than YOU hate niggers in Detroit.

So put two and two together. Do you honestly think killing Europe while giving the arabs material comfort is something I'd consider? The only place in Europe I think arabs should be put in is the caspian. Stop blaming me for rapefugees and start DOING something about them!
Vote for Geert and Le Pen, join neighborhood patrols, hang the likes of Soros, I don't care. Do SOMETHING, but don't fucking bitch at me online!

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
youtube.com/watch?v=sNPC-7gfLcY
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.692273
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink
youtu.be/cF3Eb5ReGSA
youtube.com/watch?v=-LefgjpmXS0
youtube.com/watch?v=6aGvEmx7_7U
youtube.com/watch?v=KHfRD5Jwpjk
chan.org.il/b/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>or more than YOU hate niggers in Detroit.

The difference is, the niggers are the aggressors and so are you. You have more in common with them than you have with us.

Shut up faggot.

What are you shilling, Skype?

you can't be an aggressor against arabs, you dumbass. Literally every single bit of land they live in nowdays outside the arab peninsula was conquered. Bitching about being conquered BACK over a few acres of land is exactly why we hate them so much

European white uprising, obviously. JIDF wants arabs gone to reduce anti-israeli sentiment around the continent, in short

Fuck off, kike.

>JIDF wants arabs gone to reduce anti-israeli sentiment around the continent, in short

You just want that oil that is in the arab states.

I'd consider moving all Arabs to Gayrope if it meant there won't be any left in my immidiate vicinity. I'm not as nobly stupid as to prefer foreigners' welfare over my own.

Doubt it could be done, though, as their procreation rates insure they can both stay here and expand to EU, which makes a convergence of interests between our and their far-right and alt-right movements.

sage , disgusting fuck

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

"The best way to help Israel deal with Iran's growing nuclear capability is to help the people of Syria overthrow the regime of Bashar Assad."

I don't blame you directly but I blame american and israeli politicians and bureaucrats.

Israeli nationalists aren't the problem. Redpilled honourary aryans aren't the problem. Christian converts aren't the problem. The nepotistic cabal of anti-white zionist/diaspora globalist/marxist/feminist/Israel-firster/muh holohoax/international banking/media mogul hook-nosed Christ-killing kikes are the problem.

Jews are all strategy and no tactics.
You are your own worst enemies.

"Once, the Jews have been laughing at my prophecies. I don't know whether they are still laughing or whether they are now laughing on the other side of their face. But I can assure you now once again: They will stop laughing altogether - anywhere. And these my prophecies will come to pass also." -Adolf Hitler

Israelis are too stupid to realize that their existence depends on a strong Europe and USA.

Jews always outdoing themselves.

GAFAAA

>tfw good diaspora
Pls don't make them genocide me
I swear I'll come home one day.

the moloch worshippers are the problem

kikes like soros definitely have a fair share in atrocities, but take a look at moloch worshippers like clinton, or the bohemian grove, look at the list of bohemian club members, not a lot of kikes there.

so diaspora like soros rothschilds and zuck the cuck are not the only ones that need to be taken care of. also bohemian club members.

why do you hate us so merchant? we are the only thing stopping israel from being over ran.

Wie gefällt's Dir in Deutschland? Ist dieses "nu Germoney" genau nach Deinem Geschmack und in Deinem Interesse?

kill more kebab,
then we can talk,
pics or didnt happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=sNPC-7gfLcY

We want Europe to get razed over so we can expand our Lebensraum to areas with better climate

>Do SOMETHING, but don't fucking bitch at me online!
>bitches about jews online

How the fuck can you expect jewish globalist bastards to let you live in peace if you're so fucking easy to tread all over?

Good luck faggot, when Europe and USA are ravaged by civil war and civil strife and your goyim bucks and weaponry are not coming in anymore you will be over run and genocided by endless hordes of arabs.

You think Saudi is going to remain friendly when the rest of the relevant world is too busy to care?

Think again.

Because Jews have been reprogramming society with degeneracy. Watch American TV or movies for 5 minutes and it's fucking EVERYWHERE. From showing little things like showing biracial and gay couples to full on telling girls "Hey it's okay to be a total whore!"

That's not even getting into the subversion taking place in Universities.

So don't pay devils advocate, kike, when your kind have been laying the foundation of degeneracy for YEARS.

>Wants people to do something and not bitch about it online
>Bitches at them online

Cred Forums is always right.

I'll explain why I hate Jews, pretty quickly.
Of course there's a disproportionate number of Jews in the 1%. Of course people pulling the strings are most of the time Jews. But why would I hate the common Jew for this?
Do you really think I'm dumb enough to believe you're all in on the same plot to destroy western civilization?
Outside of memes, that's some crazy shit to believe in.
I can't blame all Jews across the globe for fucking up middle east (legitimacy or not).
My problem with Jews is that, outside of Israel, you're all fucking commies.
It seems Jews have understood, as they've been part of western civilization for so long, they are a minority. You can blend in well, but your messed up dicks is a straight give away on the fact you are a foreigner. We both know that.
As we know, minorities can only survive if the majority tolerates them. So like most ethnic groups do: they try to make us more tolerant.

The issue is the following: when a nigger tells me I should be more tolerant of niggers, I don't care. When someone who looks exactly like me tell me I need to be more tolerant of niggers, it opens a discussion and we'll discuss whether or not it's a good idea.
The problem is, Jews can pretend to be my brother as long as they don't claim to be Jewish and I'll listen to them.
That's why I hate you: you're subversive by nature.
By trying to create a comfort nest, you destroy our countries.
So, fuck you, and fuck all Jews.

How does it feel to have no culture?

Just mutilated dicks, tiny hats, and sheckels
Sad really.

>You think Saudi is going to remain friendly when the rest of the relevant world is too busy to care?
Of course they will.

Saudi Arabia has only two things: Oil and US military aid. America will abandon them far before us, and every Islamist state and organisation will want to be the first to conquer Mecca. They will beg us to save them.

You have no right to hate Europe, only Europeans have the right to hate other Europeans. Shitskins and kikes get no say on the matter, you go live in the dirt and sand and shut your cunt holes. Scummy hooked nosed pieces of shit, you actually thought or think you have rights?

You have no rights you piece of shit so you keep your opinions to yourself and learn to respect your betters.

The cheek of people today, seriously the fucking cheek! Fuck off.

quite the contrary, you beer guzzling bad chocolate MTW invasion prone bomby niggerilla frog wannabe cuck

you see, I don't NEED to do anything because IDF does everything for me
YOU on the other hand get sandnigger'd in airports and theaters and don't seem to demand the government do jack shit about it!

Hmm, yes, how do I live without taking part in the amazing western culture

they're bitter about the many times we kicked them out and outright tried to and or killed them. so yeh old trick, silently divide and conquer to the point we're we will be forced to purge various kind of undesirables like degenerates and other form of kebab and the likes, all the while they're free to laugh at all of this.

>you can't be an aggressor against arabs, you dumbass.

You're pretty retarded for a Jew. I was talking about Israel's relationship with America. You act like niggers.

>your betters
nigger please. we might have gone to the middle east, but you idiots have actually brought the middle east to you.

as in your bellend limey arse MIGHT have been legitimately my better if you had less poo in loos and paki rape gangs running rampant, but you don't. I mean don't you have a shitstain as london's mayor?

I like the quote from the Believer

"The deepest impulse of a Jewish soul is to pull at the very fabric of life, til' there's nothing left but a thread."

They (like all nomadic people) can not understand what it's like to have connection to one's country; Laws, culture and history. It's why Gypsies are thieving scum, why Jews are devious subverters.

you would know

I sure do. The good thing about Niggers is they mostly keep their shit contained. Take notes.

That isn't western culture, kike, that's an idiot buying into jewish subversion.

>When someone who looks exactly like me tell me I need to be more tolerant of niggers, it opens a discussion and we'll discuss whether or not it's a good idea

This is where you went wrong.

Ich bin AfD Wähler, also nein, ich bin nicht sehr zufrieden.

Come say that to my face, you nigger faggot kike.
I'll break your nose, all of it

niggers in what sense? we don't usually shoot at white people aside from USS liberty (which I actually do for sorry for, so shut the fuck up)

all memes aside israel isn't really trying to cause trouble for the US. Remember desert storm? we could have launched airstrikes against Iraq for launching scuds at us, but didn't because you asked us no to (to prevent the arabs in your coalition from chimping out about cooperating with the jews, obviously)

hell we even bombed Iraq's reactor in 1981 so that you wouldn't need to get your hands dirty with a nuclear race against the soviets in the middle east too

Resetting the counter.

well guess what
commie jews are trying to kill me too
or at least send my soldiers and officers to prison

google "shtulim campaign" and see exactly how global media responds when israelis actually try to fight back

I have no problem with most Israelis
It's the Jew diaspora that cause the troublesome ideologies Communism and todays Regressivism/Relativism/Social Justice.

If I had the choice to kill every nigger, spic, mudslime, and chink on earth instantly OR nuke Isreal I'd chose the latter.

ok

I don't know. I still believe discussing ideas is healthy. Whether or not the ideas seem dumb at first. But that's the philosopher in me talking.
That's why I actually have more respect for Jews in Israel than the ones here. But fuck, could you stop fucking up middle east and just pretend your promised land is in Israel?

haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.692273

Is this what you are talking about?

In Siberia*

Some of us haven't made our mind up on Israel yet, but we are watching closely.

Currently I seperate you from the cunts destroying Western Civilisation, you are simply Jews while Soros and the like are considered "Travelling Jews" to me.

I'm sure you understand why we must exercise caution with Israel though, must of us don't know enough to competently conclude whether you want to fuck us over or coexist.

I was just fucking with you leaf.

being a leaf you have no understanding how arabs function
these people are COMPLETELY irrational by western standards, they actually believe being neutral, ignoring them, or thinking they deserve the same treatment as everyone else, is an actual physical act of aggression

when you just let them be, the will ALWAYS eventually try to kill you, or at the very least physically assault you so that you would openly fear and respect them in the future. that's why you hear about their useless rocket attacks every few years, it's completely unbearable for them to feel unimportant and irrelevant even if the price is getting some of them blown to hell

when you have to deal with this many of them here over a prolonged period of time, but have the planet rush to their protection every time you attempt top actually kill or evict them (since the planet isn't used to dealing with them) the only logical course is to kill a moderate amount of them every time they even begin to act uppity every once in a while, so that they hesitate for another period of time to attack you until feeling unimportant becomes unbearable again

I don't blame you for not knowing this, but give Europe time and they'll come to this exact conclusion eventually

yup
the second someone exposes a mole here that gets foreign funding from pro-palestinian bodies, especially when those bodies are anti-israeli jews like the NIF, the media responds with an all out assault claiming demoracy and "peace" is in danger from the people that speak against it

exactly like people blame trump for being undemocratic come to think about it

The capitalisation of the word "GONE" in your post is a bit concerning.

I live in a multicultural city and I went to college in a mini Islamic state in Canada.
I know exactly what you're talking about, I hate them too (probably not as much), but I know they're scum.

My point was (Sorry if my Freudian slip messed up my thought): Why don't you get the fuck away from Israel?
Just settle somewhere in Siberia (as I have corrected) where there's barely anybody.
I'm all for Arab killing, but when it fucks up my daily life, I get upset.

seriously just nuke the lot and say Hitler made you do it , everyone will nod and go back to their daily lives.

30 billions sent to Israel again, oy vey!

heh
in short, this means that they win, and will be free to infest western countries even more

but in all seriousness, you're actually right in a sense. I'm not religious so I don't care about the symbolism and archeology and whatnot, but the first israelis that actually created all infrastructure that we rely on today, were
it takes MANY decades to create a functional country, and again, despite all the memes Israel is a first world country with the proper living standards

literally every single aspect of a first world country that we enjoy here is forfeit if we leave, and starting a new country that would be as comfortable as this one would take generations. We don't want to give that up just because the sand people demand it

Worse, if we just leave and become nationless again as citizens in other countries, like Canada, it's only a matter of time before our minority-born children lose all national sense and become identical to the commie degenerate jews you've mentioned earlier
I won't tolerate the idea while I'm alive, personally

So maybe we should send all these traveller Jews to Israel. Tell Israel they HAVE to take them. Israel can prosecute Soros, Rothschild and others for their crimes.

It'll never happen though.

y u get mad when we drop bomb?
every inbred jew

I'm afraid the rabbit hole goes way too deep for that

you see, the holocaust as political leverage isn't nearly as useful for israeli jews as it is for anti-israeli globalist jew scum living in Europe

now keep in mind I know it's cynical and "jewy" to exploit it, but keep in mind everyone uses events like it to their benefit in debate, kinda like USS liberty in anti-jew threads

now
if we try bringing that up for our benefit, we immediately get a barrage of YOU'RE DOING THE SAME TO THE PALESTINIANS and similar crap
when a nigger supporting COMMIE jew in Europe does it, however, he just gets patted on the back and supported since European cucks think those are "good jews".

hitler referrence is also useful for SJWs that aren't jews, as they can simply point at the anti-israeli similar SJW jews in their group and say "we're opposing hitler!! look, we have some jews as our best friends, it's only those evil israeli arab killing jews that we hate!!"

.. and thus the pet jew is their political advantage

rapefugees cost this year lone 50 billion and above

I'd rather spend it on kebab removers than on Merkel's diversity import an co. kg. She needs to be removed asap.

Just buy up some lands the size of Israel or something. Nuke middle east as you leave and tada.
It took 2-3 generations to build what you have now, if everybody leaves you alone, it shouldn't take that long.

well would you give up living in a city with running water, electricity, antibiotics and wifi in my place?

Stop blaming us for Holocaust and I'll have no fuss with Jews.

This is how we feel about feminists goy, but apparently (I'm not specifying you) some other jews don't feel the same way, so they created feminism to undermine guys who think like us.

drop public toilet prices in auschwitz and we're good

Never.

Even if "israeli jews" (as if theres a difference) didnt care if immigrants go to europe they start wars which creates real refugees

If it stops fucking other people up and I'm sure I'll get it back in 10 years top. Sure.
By being there, you're fucking up middle east directly, Europe by proxy and there rest of the world by proxy-proxy.

Let's be honest. Israel isn't there so "The Chosen People" can have their land and live in peace. Even the high ranked Jews don't give a fuck about that country.

That state exist simply to have a local tool to fight middle east for their oil.

As soon as oil becomes irrelevant (we both know people are pushing green energy hard), you're done. As soon as we start to extract locally our oil (we're finding new ways to use local oil in every country), you're done for.
Put aside your ego for one second. Let's assume Arabic oil becomes obsolete in 50 years. Let's assume you're still alive by then. The US will stop sending you money then.
Do you really think you can hold up by your own?
The only defensive system Israel has, beside what the US provides via cash, is nukes. The only thing you have going for you is basically: "If we go down, we'll press the nuke button and nuke the whole world".
That is messed up on a bunch of levels, but in the end, even if you nuke everybody: you'll be dead.
So why not use your actual political powers to settle somewhere else before it vanishes and you're stuck in a hellhole?

holy shit it is you
what have you been up to?

Do we know each other?

Alahu Acbkar we'll get you once europa is ours.

Daily reminder that Poland is the most tolerant nation. Pic related! Typical Polish politician.

Krystian Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
Anna Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
John Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson

Two Polish teenagers arrested for insulting Turkish workers in restaurant in Gdansk, and calling them "niggers" and "dirts" and ordering them "get the fuck out from Poland".
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink

* Niggers, check.
* Gay rights activists, check.
* Transsexuals, check
* Polish, check.
* Politician, check.

Poland Yes! Not even Sweden is this progressive!

1. Go read a history book on Syria's dozen revolutions.
2. The eurocucks didn't bother taking in Christian or yazidi refugees, so they're obviously choosing to take in rapefugees instead.

a polish bro came up with the idea to double toilet prices and posted that happy pollack image
guess it wasn't you then

>Bitching about being conquered BACK
>over a few acres of land
>is exactly why we hate them so much

The lack of self awareness is astounding

I know it's a bait, but neither Legierski nor Bęgowski (aka Grodzka) have any real power in Polish politics. Bęgowski isn't even in the parliament anymore.

And Godson is pretty based, he's a Carson-tier nigga with strong Christian beliefs.

>is ashkenazi
>nothing in common genetically with jews from 2000 years ago
>conquered BACK

Fucking kys kike

but it wont take take 10
it might take my whole generation's lifespan to do it again and nobody knows if we can even pull it off again
and keep in mind, jews started resettling here during the 1870's, long before arab oil became valuable. granted it piqued the superpowers interest later on, but this state really just started because jews wanted a place to live in as a nation state

once the oil runs dry, my problems are actually very nearly over. it's another political meme thing that people that don't live here don't seen to understand: it's almost impossible for even small groups of arabs to work together toward a common goal, much less entire countries of them. I'll give you an example: to effectively industralize, as happened in Europe. you'll need white collar funding and a large amount of blue collar workers working in unison. Arabs have capitol by selling oil, and a large poorly educated population base that would usually make a good physical labor pool. and yet, arab countries, all ~20 of them, never industralized properly. Why? because it's impossible for arabs that belong to family A to peacefully and effectively work with their ancient rivals, family B. They will NEVER cooperate, and will never achieve anything substantial if it required a combined effort. it's another aspect of their tribal culture which I've mentioned earlier

that's also why the never win any large scale wars against first world nations and resort to terrorist activity. the saudi armed forces don't even a combined arms HQ of staff, because if the army and airforce could easily exchange information and work together they'd pose a risk to the king. once oil is gone, they just degenerate to failed states in perpetual civil war, like syria or yemen and we're already strategically well entrenched here well enough to deal with it

If you wanted us to hate arabs (we already did), you could have just pushed that narrative through the (((media))).

You kikes very clearly want whites gone.

You're going to fucking pay, schlomo. You'll reap what you've sown 10 fold.

Jews being so Jewish they can't help it but work to undermine society, even if its their own :D

yeah okay.

ironic isn't it.

Vibrantyouthplaying.jpg

#enrichement

It in their blood.

I agree with OP but still fuck Jews for owning the media and banks

I suppose that's a fair point: Arabs won't ever go full NATO on your ass.
So what is your plan to fix that mess?
We're talking to talk here: I'm not asking you as an individual what are your plans, but rather how do you think that mess can be fixed.

>Working together of women the power

Don't now feminists make sentence how

We even used to have a babushka sitting behind the window that would sell you toilet paper.
Last time I went to the station I had to pay 2,50zł for a use. It's la beer worth of money. What the hell is wrong with this country?

>By contrast, the hatred I feel toward arabs, is something that a non-jew would have difficult understanding.
You should know the hate we're capable of Jew. Remember the 40s? Norwegians didn't hesitate in rounding you up for the Germans.

As for you Jews, I might have believed what you have to say, if I'd heard Jews speak out against muslims in Europe at least once. But I never have. In fact, your rotten people actually blame white people for being anti-semitic when muslims attack and harass Jews. Whites rarely give a shit about Jews in Europe, so when something happens, it's always the muslims. In fact, the extreme hatred that muslims have for Jews is so common that if you walk through almost any neighbourhood with a sizable amount of muslims while wearing a kippah, you're bound to get harassed. And yet you pieces of shit blame us. Not only that, European Jews are quite vocal about supporting open borders.

The moment you start placing the blame where it belongs and help working towards getting muslims out of Europe, is the moment I stop fantasizing about stuffing you nose first into an oven.

well, the first step is to realize this: arabs can't BE fixed
not by me, not by you, not by anyone except themselves. and since their mean IQ is around 80-85, don't expect them to pull that off anytime soon
they're not like 19th century Japan, way too fucking stupid and socially primitive as a collective. so any external attempt to fix them will just make them resist modernization further.

the only "solution" is to wait it out, and let them sort their own problems until they get tired of killing each other.
Even more importantly, you, the USA and Europe must NEVER give them ANY alternatives to actually sit, think and fix their countries. Immigration is an alternative to that - that's why they're so fucking dangerous in Europe, as you're importing them before they had a chance to improve themselves BY themselves and will thusly just continue the cycle of tribalist violence in your own countries, likely toward you this time (or sometimes against other immigrants that belong to tribes they don't like). it's a disastrous course of action

if you (and us) could just wall in the whole middle east and just ignore it for a few centuries, honestly everything would eventually get better

Except it's your king Jews, Rothschild, Rockafeller and Soros that are putting us in this mess

Based JIDF,

The only people who don't hate Arabs are people who haven't spent enough time around them. it's impossible not to hate that ethnic group once you get to know them. they are worse than Orcs.

They won't ever sort themselves out as long as cousin marriage is practiced. Continued consanguine marriage and they reach Hapsburg levels where the entire Arab race become a bunch of drooling impotent but harmless inbreds.

you retards really are the ultimate blue pills

think Jew: Total War
3 jewish factions at war with each other
>nationalistic zionist jews
>globalist SJW jews
>olygrach banker jews

why do you olafs suck so bad at reading a political map?

→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
GET OUT OF THIS SLIDE THREAD AND GO VOTE FOR THE 2nd DEBATE QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we both agree on two out of three of your main ideas:
1. They can't be fixed
2. Shipping them in is a bad idea

However, your third idea and your solution is to wait it out. Arabs have been at war between each others since forever. It's in their blood to fight like dogs.
Is your only plan really to just wall yourself in Israel and wait until they fixed their issues themselves? Isn't that on the same level as claiming Africa can fix itself if we leave them be?
The best Africa will do if we leave them be is go back to tribal mode.
The best Arabs will do if we leave them alone in their shithole is keep on fighting each others and try to expand.

Fuck off nigger, not everything is about the US.

Habsburg*

well, I guess it's in the math
if their gene stock's intelligence point of convergence is met before they reach a starting point of civic improvement, they really are doomed
based from what I've seen I doubt it won't happen though

>It's like if there was one major red button that would intantly kill them all, the reason I'd hesitate pressing it is the fact it would mean we'd only get to kill them once,

I must be fucked up in the head because this made me literally LOL

Because you're a bunch of two-faced assholes who collaborate with others Jews across political and ideological groups, and you use the exact same shaming tactics. There is also an enormous amount overlap between the groups you mentioned, and there are plenty of non-zionists in the US who lobby for and donate enormous sums to Israel.
Just a few days ago, your faggot government accused us of being nazis, because of a bunch of left-wing cucks criticized you for fucking with the Palestinians. If you had any sense at all, you would just ignore it.

Now I finally see that you truly are my greatest ally, merchant!

Israel's existence is the only reason the internationalist jews are flooding in arabs into our nations to try and dilute us. Their plan of refuge is to go to Israel after. Then nuke the arabs and Europe.

It's nefarious, and thus we dictate that every jew must suffer before they die.

Actually your hatred for arabs was manufactured by the internationalist jews as well Israel user, they want you to eventually associate Europe with arabs. It's their plan of white genocide. But we have plans of our own, and your bankers will be tortured for as long as we can keep them alive for these crimes.

jew conspiracy jokes aside, I can't see the future, so I can't just come up with a perfect foolproof solution :/
what I can do is come up with ideas that might potentially solve it over time. if you leave africa alone and refuse to let blacks in, they will eventually die of AIDS, starvation or ebola and shit like that and leave the continent vacant. but with arabs it branches to other options

if you tell arab countries to fuck off and cut off all entry points from them, they will either keep on infighting forever, or will at some point decide to stop.
Trying to expand, as I've stated, is no risk and won't happen, because they can't win in an offensive war against any first world nation, even a small one like ours. Even if they do fight against each other forever it's a solution of a sort, because oil is already becoming obsolete and thus there's nothing there anyone wants, thus YOUR problems with arabs are fixed

I donno man. That seems a bit short sighted.

You mean the countless nigger chimpouts are 'contained'? And what about pic related? What are you - a fucking shill?

Oh, you mean that theater thing? I've seen the video on our news
and yes, it pissed me off and I didn't ignore it, because I don't live in Norway, alright? So I don't know how much social support and concensus those cucks have in your society. I thought it was the typical norwegian approach, like Sweden's

anyway, ANYONE who shills FOR israel, under any circumstances, is a zionist or is doing a zionistic action. why else support jews living in a jewish state? that's literally the definition of zionism to begin with.
Just go and nigger images of Shtulim Campaign, and see what in media happens when zionists try to reveal globalist subversiveness

Many cultures live with and accept members of other groups. But ask yourself why every culture that has contact with the Juden hates them and wishes to expell the Juden? Well it's because the parasite is universally hated by the host species

youtu.be/cF3Eb5ReGSA

One of the greatest speeches, and we are losing our patience

youtu.be/cF3Eb5ReGSA

>ANYONE who shills FOR israel, under any circumstances, is a zionist or is doing a zionistic action
That would make 95% of diaspora Jews zionists. All but the most ultra-liberal, self-loathing Jews consider Israel their ancestral or spiritual homeland.

And for the record, as much as I dislike Jews, I still understand why you do what you do, particularly in Israel. You're doing what we should do.

Assuming that's the case. That won't fix my main concern about commie Jews.
The best way to fix THAT issue is to send them your way so they get a national identity.
However, they won't until Israel is as safe as any other first world country (even if we forget about the few rockets thrown at your from time to time, you still have the threat of being in a hellhole).

That won't happen for a long ass time. In the meantime, they're fucking up our societies, letting in more and more Arabs and slowly subverting our nations against many things, and Israel (ironically). If we become Islamic states, you're over. If they manage to gather our strength and use it on you: Israel will become part of the Mediterranean sea.

The devils live here.

This is the only hope we have, that the Jews get gangraped by hordes of islami salamis

Thank you, greatest ally. Someday will remove kebab together.

The problem is, that we have Jewish MPs like Luciana Berger, who say shit like "Britain has a bad history but a big heart, we could fit 50 million refugees in if we tried." So when people see that racist rhetoric repeated all over politics and the media, what the fuck are we to think? If YOU don't like being portrayed as evil and anti-European, put pressure on your government to rein in your Internationalist dogs, or directly confront those dogs yourself and demand they stop causing anti-Semitism, racism, and intolerable harm to Europe.

I don't like the idea of a true scotsman then, but honestly have to use it: a real zionist that I can respect actually moves and lives here
if your local jews REALLY shilled for Israel beyond some gay lip service, they would oppose any form of islamic immigration to Europe as it creates anti-israeli sentiment in its voting populations. if BDS wins, our economy is fucked

good, you got it
we need every jew we can get our hands on
your own countries however are not compatible with them, which is exactly the whole point to being a nationalistic, AKA zionist jew - jews as nation and nation state ONLY, not as a minority in the nation state of someone else's

if you could just pass a law stating jews must leave to Israel, it would be perfect for me and honestly even my government would probably secretly root for it.. but ironically, if we openly called for all first world nations to deport jews here, those jews would think Israel sucks even more than they do now

sigh
here.
pay some fucking attention, christ

youtube.com/watch?v=-LefgjpmXS0

youtube.com/watch?v=6aGvEmx7_7U

Alright, I'll put my glasses on.

Shalom is this the jidf thread? Sorry I'm late.

Nothing will be wong
youtube.com/watch?v=KHfRD5Jwpjk

ברנשים ישראלים, כנסו ל
chan.org.il/b/index.html

no holiday bonus for you.

Calm down, Weinstein

Don't listen to OP my fellow gentiles!! He is trying to deceive you !!

Protocol 10.9
>(((We))) shall assume ourselves the liberal physiognomy of all parties, of all directions. In order to put public opinion in our hands, we must bring it into a state of bewilderment, by giving expression from all sides to so many contradictionary opinions and for such length of time as will suffice to make the goyim lose their heads in the labyrinth and come to see that the best thing is to have no opinion of any kind in matters political. By all these means we shall so wear down the goyim that they will be compelled to offer us international power of a nature that by its position, will enable us without any violence gradually to adsorb all the state-forces of the world and to form a Super-government"

READ THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION MY FELLOW GENTILES, INFORM YOURSELF!!

if you think jews aren't a major source of white people's problems you need a reality check. No one is blaming you individually, but the fact is you can look at every anti-white movement and there is ALWAYS a jew. it's ridiculous.

Deporting all Jews to Israel sounds like a good idea.
Whites are happy.
Jews are happy.
Arabs are mad.

if you wont play nice we will just fuck you up...you was warned

:(
Imma make it REAL simple for you

please take every single jew that lives in your country
and any other country on earth
and send them right the fuck here. that would solve both your and my problems. does that sound like some diabolical scheming jewy plan to you?

If you come up here, I'll help you round them up. There aren't that many left after what the Germans did with them during the occupation, though.

It's going to take an angry conservative orthodox to call them back...

Why aren't you goy following the script?

You need to start exposing members of your own tribe, kike.

I am immune to degeneracy and so is the world.

SO YOU GOT IT ALL FIGURED OUT DO YA

So much that I don't even care wether you or the goyim win.

I'm just an enlightened one watching the show.

I do think it would be entertaining to watch you jews get caught on a global scale though.

The jimmy rustling heard round the world would be amazing.

christ commands that you love your enemy, turn the other cheek etc
pure liberalism
there will be no day of the rope and no nationalism so long as jesus reigns

Your an idiot to think you don't care about living under Sharia law.

You're an idiot to think I'm a commoner. Sharia Law only applies to the masses. It's not my first choice for the rest of you, but I won't have to live under it. Europe is the only country that will have it in the near future anyway. The US will burn under Obama's non-white and foreign anti-American soldiers.

>commoner
oh my

Fuck off schlomo you kikes are the ones flooding our countries with muds you'll just get the military to protect your homes/temples/stores like they do now in France & Palestine. All of you would jump at the opportunity to pay jizya in return for wiping out the white man.

>and send them right the fuck here
I've been saying this on pol for years. The only solution to the Jewish problem is deporation of every single Jew, without exception, to Israel. Then we need to cut them off completely from the west and let them do whatever it is they wish to do.