Global Communism - The Solution

Imagine a world with one, small government dictated by the people of the world. money is non-existent and nothing has value, yet people go about their previous jobs like nothing has changed. People can eat, drink, fuel their cars, power their homes and travel overseas for free. Since people like oil companies can access oil for free, just like everyone else, then they would not need to be paid. providing everything was free for everyone, yet they continued their current jobs, nothing would be valuable. This would eliminate theft, as well as only the 1% having access to certain rare commodities. In the case of the production of rare things, such as lamborghinis, the early bird gets the worm rule applies. Removing money and uniting the world under one government is the best thing we can do for humanity.

imagine if all humans were just completely altruistic and pacifistic by nature.

Your idea there, it's exactly that fucking feasible.

>all the paperwork
Its hard enough to keep a small country running, how do you plan to preventbthis small government from hoarding more power?

You've got to be autistic
You absolutely have to be

>that flag
You got me 7/10

imagine

That is by far the dumbest paragraph I've read all day. Good job.

favorite part
>Since people like oil companies can access oil for free

There will be no cars for you, only the government has them.
Because this is good for the community of course.
Or so you are told.

And fucking niggers is good for the community too.
So you are told.

If your personal views are against what is told to you as being good for the community you are thrown out of community and punished.
Because this is good for the community.

And this kills the evolution of communist civilization at the end.
There will be nothing let to thrive that threatens the small government and their heir,

Because this is good for the community - their community. Because they know what is good for the community.

Congratulation, you are a slave and the bait is as it was always been - glass beads.

>small government dictated by the people
LOL

Look at this fucking faggot.

Like anyone would have the motivation to go to their shitty job when everything is free anyway.

And also you are implying these "early birds" won't use their rare items to trade to others for profit. You know nothing of basic human psychology.

True commies don't get it when i point out that's it's not as easy to be a doctor for free and a cashier for free, if no one gets paid how do you expect people to work super hard while some other person will do much less and yet still gets the same stuff as you do

it's completely unfair, but so is capitalism, so imo neither one is an option

It doesnt work

Australia's been shitposting hard as fuck lately. All leafs are on alert

wooey this a nice shitpost here m8

No O dont think you do. If everything is free people are free to pursue their dream occupation and take more risks.
This results in a more productive society.

Communism disregards the individual in favor of the masses. Humanity falls in a cycle of production and consumption, production and consumption until world resources are completely gone, which will cause the planet and subsequently humanity to die out.

Is cleaning, flipping burgers or working at a warehouse anyone's dream occupation?

Sounds horrific

So what's stopping people from just not doing their job and living for free? Are you legally forced to work a job? How does value work in that system? Everything's free so could I just take 10 lambos as long as I hold down a job as a janitor at a McDonalds. What happens when the businesses can't produce enough for the masses who just take everything they can for free? Will a burger king just shut down at 1pm because some asshole ordered 1,000 burgers at 12pm and they're out of supplies?

Value is determined by the party.
Replace a market with a bunch of Big Ideas Guys sitting around a table deciding what utility everything has. In other words, gommies are playing a jew role playing game designed by people who never supervised others, never owned a business, never held a job in their lives.

Not an argument.

Nice meme

This kills the communist crap instantly.
___
Memetic warfare thread

The USA already is the center for global communism.

Fuck off, retard.

So I don't need to work and still get a Lamborghini?