Are Germans the real untermensch?

Are Germans the real untermensch?

Honeslty I cant think of a more embarrasing, disgusting, pathetic, cucked race of people than the German people.

They are responsible for all of Europes woe's for the last 100 years and they will be responsible for the destruction of Europe as we know it just because they are too cucked to deal with rapefugees.

Germans are not real Europeans, they are equivalent to turkroaches. Germans belong in the middle-east getting cucked by syrian dicks.

They honestly disgust me. Europeans need to sort the germans out before they destroy Europe. Those fucking degenerates.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RT7nzkWHH1U
youtube.com/watch?v=QM0oVKi3Uug
youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0
youtube.com/watch?v=L_TpZsZFSKQ0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Trzciana
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/780695873101656065
pbs.twimg.com/media/CtW86huWIAAKRHj.jpg:large
users.humboldt.edu/ogayle/Hist 111 Images/RR1890.jpg
numbeo.com/crime/country_result.jsp?country=Romania
numbeo.com/crime/country_result.jsp?country=Iceland
numbeo.com/crime/country_result.jsp?country=Sweden
numbeo.com/crime/country_result.jsp?country=Poland
numbeo.com/crime/country_result.jsp?country=South Africa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

someone should've walked to the pile of flags, pick one up and wear it as a cape. Then start glassing cunts in the face.

Germans as a people don't exist anymore. Russians diluted their genetics and what's left is being eroded by migrants.

We are by a wide margin the most successful large nation in Europe.

Poor haters can fuck off.

we should ask the israelis to help us genocide them

It's ok.

They are rapidly going extinct.

>Are Germans the real untermensch?

Yup

>We are by a wide margin the most successful large nation in Europe.

Not when it comes to winning wars.

Yes.

>you have destroyed what it means to be 'german', with it now meaning being half north african/middle-eastern/turkish
>Western liberal democracies are collapsing to radical islam because of you
>your women are getting sexually assualted and raped because of all these migrants you are too cucked to stop
>Your civilisation is crumbling infront of you
>Your entire way of life is being destroyed

"but guise look at our high purchasing power"

the fuck faggot?

I sure

"they just have a lot of germanic in them"

Germans are very autistic and only know extremes. It's either exterminate all non whites on earth or import nonwhites and get ourselves exterminated.

>Fight the Nazis in WWII (even though they wanted the commonwealth on their side)
>Win, then proceed to cuck us to the brink of extinction
>"Hurr you destroyed the right-wing, why are you so cucked to do anything youre the worst"
Its like we can't win, no matter what. Perfidious albion.

New zealand needs to declare war on germany.

Actually, in 1945 it was the Germans who had a lot of Slav in them.

The Eternal Aryan just doesn't have the free spirit of the Superior Anlgo. These bootlickers will follow their leader off a cliff every time, whether it's funny mustache guy dragging them into a war against civilization, or Mama Merkel.

>Be Germany
>Be largely at fault for WW1
>Lose our military, our colonies, some minor areas where Germans are minorities, and have to pay minor reparations
>Better than the Ottoman Empire which collapsed, lost nearly all of its land and nearly resulted in the Turks being wiped out in Anatolia
>Better than the Austro-Hungarian Empire which collapsed
>Better than the Russian Empire which fought a bloody civil war, collapsed, and had its royal family executed
>Better than Belgium who gained nothing despite much of the war ruining their nation
>Better than France who lost over 8% of their male population
>Refuse to pay reparations
>France occupies part of Germany so we will pay our debts
>Chimp out
>Britain pressures France to pretty much give up on making us pay reparations
>Hitler rises to power
>Begins rebuilding military in blatant disregard for Versailles
>Britain allows this and even signs a naval treaty with us giving us express permission to rebuild our navy
>Demand the right to send troops into the Rhineland
>Britain once again pressures France to agree
>Carry out a coup in Austria
>Unstable Austria collapses, annex the country
>Britain lets it slide
>Demand that Britain and France force Czechoslovakia to hand over the Sudetenland, claim you have no more imperialist ambitions
>JK we actually want to annex the rest of Czechoslovakia
>By the way, Memel is rightfully a German city too, and if Lithuania doesn't hand it over we will invade
>Come one we just need the Danzig corridor, this is our last demand, promise, for real

Classic german blame shifting.

"oh it's not us, it's never us, its them!"

It's a weak trait I should've come to expect from a weak people.

I suppose this is what happens when all your strong men die during all the wars you end up losing and all that are left in the countries gene pool are the betas. A country full of betas. No wonder germany is getting cucked so hard by arab cock. All the good germans died fighting.

you are like lefties complaining germans are so evil because they killed so many jews.
you say germans are shit because they bring so many refugees into europe.
both cases are just examples of germans being more efficient than others.

of course nothing would happen in the world if it were run by poles or africans or australians, and you would have nothing to complain about. but this is not because they are better people, it is because they are not efficient.

>Its not us is them
So, youre accusing me in a thread that blames the fall of France, Britain etc. to Germany, that I am blame shifting?
God heavens m8, if we get any more double standard in here, We could move this thread to reddit.

>both cases are just examples of germans being more efficient than others.

If you're so efficient, why did you forget to pack warm clothes?

If I could I'd put those ppl in front of a firing squad together with Merkel and all the other cucked traitors that want to see Germany dead or under mudslime rule

>Be largely at fault for WWI
Fischer from the 1960s called, he wants his antique opinion back

>If I could I'd put those ppl in front of a firing squad

So was it France who invaded Belgium? Was it Britain? Was it Russia? Was it Liechtenstein?

No. It was you.

>be german
>be proud of how efficiently you are at bringing in rapefugees

>be proud about how good you are cucking yourself

You people are unredeemable as a race.

The whole of Europe would be a paradise if it weren't for the fat pig Churchill and the crippled American runt.

Slave of Jews nothing more.

>huhuh Germany is to blame, not the jews
>huehuehue let's also not look at the anglosphere who liberated the jews during WW2 and created all the shitstorm we see today
Germany has always been the number one fighter for white interests.

Filthy anglos can fuck off.

>You people are unredeemable as a race.

Amen, my Antipodean brother.

Learn to fight, chickenshit.

I like how youre shifting the focus, which was WWII to WWI.
And if we're talking about WWII, and yes we invaded Poland, why did Britain side against Germany and not Russia as well, seeing that they did the same. Hell, they became an ally of yours, doing the same shit.
But yeah, Britain was the good guy here. You just killed French,en so the Germans wouldnt get their ships.

It's this kind of thinking why Hitler wanted to make Germany great again, To him, Germany was shamed, Cucked, as you say and he wanted to fix Germany.

What people don't understand is that we're the enemy, Europe would have been in a far better position had the Nazi's won rather than the Allies.

Beating on Germans defeat just because our greater numbers beat them isn't going to help Europe in the least.

"waaah but itz still ur fault goymany" - faggots ITT

>germany invades Poland, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Luxembourg, France, Yugoslavia, Greece and Russia killing 40 million whites in the process
>this is everyone's fault except Germany

All the real German men died at Verdun and Stalingrad.. whats left is pathetic ubercucked shit

Learn to run away, Nigel.

It wasn't prussia either

>I like how youre shifting the focus, which was WWII to WWI.

You were *LITERALLY* talking about it here:
You *LITERALLY* said that the idea Germany had caused WW1 was outdated. You even cited Fischer. Now you're shifting the goalposts.

Germans are as bad at winning debates as they are at winning wars.

Cancer of Europe since antiquity.

Funny coming from a country that fled Europe crying and had to get everyone else to fight their battles

>Poland, France, Yugoslavia, Greece, Russia
>White
Come on, this isn't normiebook, no one buys that shit here.

Also, the only reason Germany would kill actual white people during WW2 was if they were traitors or actually interfering with Germany's plans. Look at Sweden, we didn't get killed by an nazis, because we were on their side.

The real race traitors here are you and your anglo brethren.

>You literally talked about it here
In a response to you talking almostcokpletely about WWI in your argument. I didnt start with it and I will not let you derail this argument with focussing on this shit. So either talk about the main issue here or kindly shut the fuck up

You seem confused, Tyrone. We won that war.

Maybe if Lil Wayne made a rap about WW2 you'd understand.

>It wasn't prussia either

Really? The King of Prussia, who also happened to be Kaiser of the German Reich, was the man who gave the order to initiate the invasion of Belgium.

Krauts are the cancer of EUrope.

How's Marseilles doing these days?

It will be funny watching you boast about economic indicators when your wife and child are getting raped by Mehmet. Germany is a non-country like Belgium: your borders were drawn by bigger powers (the Anglo master race)

Americans
they allowed their country to teeter on the edge of being minority white and it will verily be minority white very soon

also OP is clearly a Jew who has pathological hatred for Germans

If Paki's raping your little white girls and the police covering it up is "winning" that yeah you sure won the war, Nigel

>australian being proud of being so inefficient that it literally does not matter to anyone what his country thinks or does

better cause the world eternal struggle,
than sit around and do nothing

This. Germans are robotic ants. They're Chinese Europeans.

>Funny coming from a country that fled Europe crying and had to get everyone else to fight their battles

Interesting. On D-Day, 56% of land forces, 70% of air forces and 65% of naval forces were British. Three of five beaches were British. All three service commanders were British. This is despite the fact that Britain had been at war for five years and had been bombed to rubble.

In Italy, Britain provided a majority of troops and full operational command of all three service branches.

Britain singlehandedly defeated the Axis in Egypt and Libya. In Tunisia, America's sole contribution was to be routed by Rommel at Kasserine and then have to be saved by the British. During Operation Vulcan - the final attack on the Axis forces in Africa - there were more Frenchmen involved than Americans.

So please, Barack, tell me more about the history of WW2. Maybe you could also explain why Rommel once said Americans were to the British as Italians were to the Germans.

We had 1,400 rapes over 20 years.
You have 30,000 black on white rapes every single year.

You lose, Barack.

Funny thing is that America was founded by Anglo's just like you and look whats its become, perhaps Anglo's are the real untermensch

Good job on proving that you were the main perpetrator behind the jewish liberation in WW2.

>Britain singlehandedly defeated the Axis in Egypt and Libya
... and then got Jewed by (((Americans))) into being a pathetic shell of a country

I am patiently waiting for the day when EUrope had enough and will remove the subhuman kraut from this continent.

I will mercilessly genocide every single kraut, and not even feel bad, for the kraut isn't human, but an instinct-driven animal.

While the noble anglo and french race advanced human civilization, the kraut created NOTHING of value, just destroying things and copying others.

Seriously, FUCK KRAUTS SO MUCH

where we at?

>perhaps Anglo's are the real untermensch
probably
I wouldn't argue against it

Greatest ally is right 2bh.
But does this also apply to Sweden? What happened there?

London bridge is falling down, falling down...

>burning pile of german flags
Okay, now do that with korans.

Abdul please

All the good germans died in world war 1 & 2.

All that are left are the betas, the offspring of the invalids not strong enough to serve in the army or the cowards who hid during the end of the war.

Being beta cucks is literally in their german genes.

its not the genetic german i hate

its the cultural aspect of germany...they are autistic

either far right or far left...it always ends in doom

many burgers are of germanic decent but they dont act retarded like this.

its in the interests of the west that germany is destroyed and split up amongst france and poland like the old days.

Shitskins shooting each others on a daily basis...

So was it a german that attacked the austrian prince? Was it germany that denied the austrians to investigate the case?
Fuck off you dumb inbred cunt, go suck some american dick as always. Even Christopher Clark, who's an australian says that germany wasn't the only one at fault.

Good try. When shit goes down, I know that Sweden will fight for Germany. I reckon it's the same with Norway and Denmark.

Good luck trying to fight the masters of the white race. In WW2 the allies only fight one of the master race countries, and almost lost. Imagine what will happen when all north-Germanic countries unite. Shit will be glorious.

youtube.com/watch?v=RT7nzkWHH1U

Says the swede living in the rape capital of Europe. Mate your nearly as cucked as the germans, no wonder you have sympathy for them.

Wrong

The British had the highest number of major scientific achievements, the most prosperous civlization on the Western hemisphere.

Meanwhile continentals may had some gems like France, but they're dragged down by the cancerous krauts that are just subhuman apes that you can only fix with a bullet through their skull.

Gonna blame that on Merkel or is Marseilles sovereign French clay and its current state is your fault?

you an anglo behind enemy lines?

You boasted about how 'efficient' you are at importing rapefugees. Germany just needs to die already.

>history
none of that matters when your borders are wide open and you're being flooded with foreigners, your standard of living decreasing, and the only thing that matters to your government is keeping Jews safe

There's a reason we're so "cucked". We're the jews primary target. Ever wondered why? Because we're the master race. The jews want to exterminate us because we're the biggest threat to their globalist anti-white agenda. You think we'll go down without a fight? When shit really hits the fan, you would've wished you picked the right side. If there's one thing we can see throughout European history, it's that the north-Germanic countries don't take treason very lightly.

suomi isn't white, even my finnish friends, don't say they are white

based sven

>Good luck trying to fight the masters of the white race. In WW2 the allies only fight one of the master race countries, and almost lost. Imagine what will happen when all north-Germanic countries unite. Shit will be glorious.

KEK, do delude kraut- and scandicucks actually believe this shit?

You people did JACK SHIT all throughout history, you created no cultural value, no inventions except fucking dynamite, and you chimps all repeat that shit ad-nauseam because your pathetic race cannot accomplish anything else.

Oh, I'm looking forward to the day when America and Britain will finally cleanse you pathetic subhuman snowniggers, but considering the situation you're currently in, that probably won't be necessary, since the "mastur rayc" prefers either racemixing or fapping 24/7 and killing themselves at 40 instead of breeding.

KEK

>Germans are not real Europeans, they are equivalent to turkroaches
Germans are slowly turning into turkroaches. And no jokes here.

Why are you shitposting ?

Australia has never been relevant, your country was made by criminals and rapists.

We might have 2.9% turks, but atleast they don't rape infants like your abos.

>Sweden
>White
Soon you will be wiped out of existence, Sven. Watch your words.

WW1: Don't invade Belgium or the world's biggest empire will declare war on you. Germany invades Belgium.
WW2: Don't invade Poland or the world's biggest empire will declare war on you. Germany invades Poland.

You are to blame both times, Hans Von Abdullahbergstein.

>Sweden
>Fight

Pick one

"Ever wondered why?"

because you are too fucking pathetic to stand up for yourselves and stop it?

to much of a coward to tell your politicians enough is enough?

You are the rape capital of Europe. Look in the mirror, take a deep breath and sort yourselves out.

You cannot absolutely blame them for their post WWII behavior, they have been totally destroyed from a cultural point of view and indoctrinated into suicide.
There's nothing lower than an ex ally member blaming Germany for their state, after they killed Europe's last chance to redeem itself. You dug your own grave along with the one you dug for Germany.

What happend in 2005?

Now you know what it is like to be an American on this board. Congrats!!

All those non-white countries are jealous.

>Brits
Ugly inbred chavs with most muslims in europe
>America
60% white country
>Poland
Slav subhumans are still mad we nearly wiped them out
>Aussies
Non relevant, country made by criminals

Says the cucked straya go and suck ching chong dick and sniff some petrol

Sweden is still the whitest country on the planet, no matter what your memes say. I have science to back me up, slav filth.
When it's absolutely needed, Swedes will take up arms and annihilate anyone who gets in their way. Who crushed the Holy Roman Empire? Sweden or Britain? If I recall correctly, it was Sweden with Gustavus Adolphus leading the charge. Who was buttfucked by vikings (including Swedes) during the viking era? Brits? Yes, that's right.

If there's anyone who can't fight, it's the brits. Your "Empire" consisted of you sailing your ships around the world, conquering uninhabited islands in the pacific, or buying off indians. There's a reason you never tried to conquer the north, because you knew you can't. Inferiority.

youtube.com/watch?v=QM0oVKi3Uug

that pic

>Germany
>white

Anglos pushed your shit in twice.

Friendly reminder that Germany is dying because the Anglo master race programmed you to hate yourselves in order to exterminate you. Enjoy that long good night.

keep telling yourself that, whatever helps you sleep at night.

>"not relevant"
you seem to be obsessed over relevancy, im talking about the your destruction of europe and all you care about is relevancy. I'd much rather we be irrelevant and keep to ourselves than be relevant for being cucked by rapefugees and having our women be sexually assaulted.

>Britain
>White
The science speaks for itself. You're barely Germanic anymore, celtic trash.

meanwhile we are about to leave but are saying yes to turkey joining lol

enjoy visa free travel with 60 million turks hans!

Thx nordic bro

Why are you even posting ITT? Don't you have an emu to prep?

these jealous "non-white" countries kicked your shit in TWICE, kraut

Really makes me think that you are the inferior subhuman.

This. Not only that, they have been historically they're shit too.
Same applies to nordics and anglos (except finland)

>claims germany is inferrior
>still goes there for what reason ever
Really makes u think...

Truely our greatest ally.

The Schlieffenplan didn't even trigger WW I, stop acting like a total retard. It may be a reason for it's escalation and all you did was posting an ebin maymay name.

that was then not now m8

you aint vikings no more....

The reason it seems like we are the source of all problems in Europe is because there are only three relevant countries in Europe to begin with.

Are Australians the real untermensch?

Honeslty I cant think of a more embarrasing, disgusting, pathetic, cucked race of people than these inbred kangaroo fuckers.

They are responsible for the Great Emu War and they will be responsible for the destruction of Oceania as we know it just because they are too cucked to even deal with Abos.

Strayans are not real humans, they are equivalent to Papua New Guineans. These shitposters belong in the outback getting cucked by dingo dicks.

They honestly disgust me. The world needs to sort the Strayans out before they make Crocodile Dundee III. Those fucking degenerates.

actually no...you and france have more

I've never heard of that Swede you named because your country is even more irrelevant than the Netherlands.

Britain created the largest empire in history, had to fight other empires to claim and defend territory, and defeated the German 'master race' twice. What has Sweden done apart from invade some empty fjords?

Sweden will be dead soon and nothing of value will have been lost.

>When it's absolutely needed, Swedes will take up arms and annihilate anyone who gets in their way.
Sure Sven.

my grandfather survived gulag after WW2, so there are at least some left

Most of the slavs on the right are actual legit propaganda models (Most notorious being that faggot with a pistol on the bottom)

I really don't get why slavs embarrass themselves like this.

because we invaded them in july, during summer

Totally our fault.
Even the refugees avoid Marseilles...

If you had any understanding of psychology you'd know that indoctrination and suppression only gets you that far. There comes a point when the cup runneth over.

Careful what you and your countrymen say now, because you will have to eat it up in the future.

You are cucked by Abos

And we are 91% white, you need to shoot yourself if you believe in pol memes.
I hate you brits so much, you country is so fucking dirty and only ugly deformed people walk around there, or atleast in Birmingham and London.

Also why do you kill poles, the only "white" people in your country ? And you keep the negros and pakis, uk logic

>I have never heard of Gustavus Adolphus
Spot the refugee.

You're just a gibmedat Pole but without the toilet plunger.

Anglos>Aryans>Latins>..........Slavs

how the mighty have fallen....

not getting pussy ahmed? Must be hard with that shit-colored skin of yours :/

t. cuck
also there is no such thing as slav race

The status of the germans was resolved at the end of WW2. The victors annihilated the aggressive german spirit and in many ways you could say the german nation ceased to exists. What you have today, with rapefugees running amok is a consequence of that. In 50 years all traces the old germanic people will be gone.

You remember the 30 years of war, don't you? Or what about the great northern war?

Denmark/Norway/Russia/Poland and Saxony conspired and invaded Sweden on 3 fronts. Carl XII managed to hold back all of these countries and eventually defeated Poland and Saxony and turned Poland into a Swedish satelite state. It was not until Russia launched a final attack at Poltava that he got defeated which basically made the entire war cause collapse and from then it was all just defending the territory from incursions. If Carl XII had not been injured at Poltava and with a grain of luck, This world would have been a very very very different place i can assure you.

Also, more information about Poltava because you slavs like to bring it up as if it was some kind of achievement on your part.

He lost Poltava due to the fact that he were outnumbered 1 to 3, Had an army that had been starved through one of the coldest winters in history while Pjotr veliky performed "scorched earth tactic" It was a battle he would never have won according to the statistics and the outcome were as expected. Also Sweden fought on multiple fronts just like Germany and managed to survive the entire 21-year war.

Only Germany and Sweden have ever managed such feats. That should tell you something about us.

youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0

Great idea change European immigrants with even more Pakis and other subhumans.

2.9% Muslim population, keep telling yourself that
Muhammed

Pic is the average brit

Farkkk you know more about australia than us

Sorry, but you're just irrelevant. I know nothing about Sweden for the same reason I know nothing about Tajikistan.

At least we don't have shit-tier genetics like you australians.

Yes there is. Slavs are easier to spot than Jews.

Good. Let the traitors reveal themselves.
Day of the rope will come sooner than they expect

You know nothing about European history either it would seem, since you don't know who Gustavus Adolphus is.

You're not a dutchman, it's so obvious. You're not a slav either, because they too know who Gustavus Adolphus is. The only explanation is that you're from the middle-east or north-africa.

>He lost Poltava due to the fact that he were outnumbered 1 to 3
So what? He lost because didn't count his forces and didn't retreat to Sweden for reinforcements.
Also. should I remind you next Russia-Sweden wars?

Invasion of Iraq

the most based american men died during this year leaving only the cucks, allowing the niggers to do everything they want.

The fact that you know nothing about sweden, has nothing to do with them being irrelevant, you're just uneducated.

Swedes have amazing history, not alot in the recent years, but they used to be the kings of the north.

I'm an Anglo so I don't concern myself with irrelevant figures from the cucktinent.

>We're white

youtube.com/watch?v=L_TpZsZFSKQ0

lol yes cause white Australians are clearly somehow aborigines. Swedecuck, this is just getting sad, your grasping at straws desperately trying to fight off the inevitable conclusion that your woman are getting rekt by ahmed and your german friends are responsible for bringing ahmed into europe.

Maybe you people enjoy being cucked? thats the only explanation i can think of.

Your country literally didn't do shit compared to the British Empire.

Get down from your WEWUZ trip and face the facts, you aryan worm.

'The lion does not care for the opinion of sheep'

>pile of burning flags

I can assure you 100%, these are libermans, no real germans. They've probably gone around, stole these flags from normal citizens and burn them to "free the citizens of hateful thoughts and patriotism".
Boy, wonder where we'd be, if it wasn't for these, """heroes""".

I explained to you why he lost Poltava. Russians can't fight, they never could. Your tactics consist of throwing hordes of slavs our way. You just pump them out until we have no soldiers left. By the time that happens, probably 1000 Swedes have died, and 100,000 Russians. Also, do you have any idea how irrational it is to expect a small nation like Sweden to successfully win a war on all fronts against countries that are x10 the size? Yet we managed to hold out for such a long time, and so successfully. Hell, we even kept our indepedence. You Russians are absolute shit-tier, and history is replete with evidence to prove it.

>WE WUZ VIKANG ÄND SHÏT

>>We're white
See pic-related, nigger. Science > your memes

Why did Sweden never have an empire worth learning about?

Svens can't fight. That is why the Muslims are having their way with you the most.

My post was a perfect example of the kind of arguments you use. Glad you found it sad.

You can't even win a war against birds. How utterly pathetic isn't that?

The Swedish Empire fought white europeans. The British Empire ran away from Europe because they knew they couldn't conquer shit, due to their own genetical inferiority. That's why they sailed all the way to the pacific ocean, "conquering" vegetation on uninhabited islands.

>British Empire
>Strong
Lmfao

But our symbol in an eagle ?

Also we invaded Holland without asking, so technically we are the lion in you quote.

Anyways we bombed you to pieces, and you cried to america for help.

despite that we're still on track to pass you

>when ahmed is raping your women and all you can do is rely on cute emu factoids

The fact that you know nothing about tajikistan, has nothing to do with them being irrelevant, you're just uneducated.
Tajiks have amazing history, not alot in the recent years, but they used to be the kings of the steppes.

What was Sweden doing while URSS was going full motherland ?

ww1 not even germany's fault

>Be British
>Go to jail for protecting your daughter from getting railed by pedophiles.

You're speaking English.

You're wearing traditional british clothing because it has been normalized in your country.

Meanwhile no brit even has to know where sweden is, because it's not like anything of value was produced by snowniggers.

kek

We kicked your ass Hans, and your spic gook allies too. Just deal with it already. You are not the master race, we are.

>I explained to you why he lost Poltava.
So what? He still lose the war.
>By the time that happens, probably 1000 Swedes have died, and 100,000 Russians.
Actually our casualties in Poltava were much lower than yours.
>Also, do you have any idea how irrational it is to expect a small nation like Sweden to successfully win a war on all fronts against countries that are x10 the size?
Why? Bunch of mongols conquers the fucking Khwarezmian Empire (medieval state with 500k regular army).

>Be Australian man
>Swedes have to protect you

>why did Britain side against Germany and not Russia as well
Because you invaded first. We declared war on you before russia invaded. After that only a retard would voluntarily open up a second fight against the russians, oh wait.....

except most people speak American and british clothing fucking kek

Australia is an Chinese colony anyway.
They buying the entire real estate, bitching about the fucked up market and import even more chinks.
Same with the leafs.
We can remove the shitskins but they can't remove the chinks.

Sweden bringing up rape problems of another country

ahahah

>What is Napoleon
>What is Kaiser
>What is Hitler
>What is Spanish Armada

Kek Anglos beat the shit out of cucktinentals whenever they get uppity.

You do realise empires have to fight other empires right? Britian dos just that and ended up #1 for a reason. If you ever had an empire you'd know that.

How deluded are you ?

You didn't do anything, your entire government wanted to surrender to us, because we bombed you to pieces, only churchill sucked americas dick enough to get lend lease.

Nice proxy, british education at it's best, no wonder half your youth is unemployed and on drugs.

Jesus that's an extravagant movie set.

>>What is Napoleon

love it when brits fail to mention it took the whole of Europe six wars to beat France.

England always got BTFO by the continentals in regular warfare.

You're an anglo living in Germany, not the UK. The reason? You know it's better than your 3rd world shithole.
>So what? He still lose the war.
As he was supposed to. It was never possible to win that war to begin with. You're speaking like an absolute moron. Then again, you're a commie-slav, so it's understandable.
>Actually our casualties in Poltava were much lower than yours.
I was talking about the great northern war overall, and russian warfare in general. Get a brain transplant.
>Why? Bunch of mongols conquers the fucking Khwarezmian Empire (medieval state with 500k regular army).
Sure they did. WE WUZ MONGOL WARRIORS AND SHIEEEET.

Lmao, give me a break.

WE WUZ VIKANGS N SHIEEET

Those numbers will start coming down real soon if they aren't going downhill already.

I really hope the AFD gets into power and Germany gets their shit together

So bitter. You're speaking English for a reason.

The left one is okay

Wow. I didn't know there could be attractive German girls.

all of these girls would be considered ugly here

>because we bombed you to pieces,
Then why did you lose the Battle for Britain Mehmet?

Why would you even have that pic saved on your computer user?

In 3 years from 0% to ~20%. I guess we're on the right way

The British Empire was a colonial empire, not a warrior empire. Brits never knew how to fight. Why do you think it took literally all of Europe and Russia to beat Nazi Germany? Why do you think you got so buttfucked by viking farmers, FARMERS for heaven's sake. 1000 years ago british SOLDIERS were raped to death by viking farmers. Lmfao.

Since your deformed brain is only capable of understanding the easiest language in the world.
Centiuries of inbreeding do that to you.

Aber ich kann auch Deutsch sprechen, du Inselaffe.

>Bosnia

Jews and their fooled lackeys (Anglos and Americans) are responsible for the world's woes, you piece of shit. I hope you die.

Don't even bother. Sweden was a country created for wars and conquest. They wasted their resources in the 17th century and got naturally raped by Russians, for a short time they even became a vassal state like Poland-Lithuania. Ever since Sweden is in decline, you only have to look at contemporary Sweden to realize how many mistakes must have piled up over centuries to lead to the result we can all observe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Trzciana

Gustavus Adolphus got REKT

So true, so based. Anglo saved jewish allies and made them their masters. Germans fought to death against the anglo-jewish liberal-communist alliance but unfortunately they lost. Then eternal evil anglosaxons infiltrated their cuckness in Germany leading her to the current miserable rotten condition.

Thank God in this continent anglos, if you consider britain European country and not an island of atlantic sea, is only a minority.

Germany shall prevail fighting against anglojewish degeneracy like 83 years ago.

All countries of Europe should be bilingual having german as official second language and have as a common goal to submerge the anglo-jewish island into the Atlantic Ocean like atlantis.

>As he was supposed to. It was never possible to win that war to begin with.
Then why did he started the war? In the war you have only 2 option win or lose.
>I was talking about the great northern war overall
then post actual source of 1 000 000 dead russians.
>WE WUZ MONGOL WARRIORS AND SHIEEEET.
Wow nice projections Jamal.

tfw one Bosnia would steamroll Sweden in a fair fight

>1000 years ago british SOLDIERS were raped to death by viking farmers.
Really? So why did it take a handful of English soldiers to expel the Vikings by starving them out of a town they had fortified?

You know nothing you Somalian cunt.

'All of Europe'...who exactly? Nazi Germany WAS Europe. You all got rolled over because you're pussies. Mfw when the UK was the only country not to get invaded and then beat the shit out of an entire continent

This, real germans have essentially already been bred out of existence. Only krauts are left.

You know what's even better?

It took an alliance of France, Sweden, Russia and the Spanish empire allying with American farmers to dent England before it was a global empire. And even then you got your shit handed to you hard when you tried taking our Caribbean possessions.

See I can do that too.

You're so salty Kek. Brits kicked your ass in WW1, WW2 and Brexit. No wonder you're bitter. Germany always gets slapped down by Anglos. I love it. I have Aryan blood on my fish be chips.

>Dutch faggot thinks his opinion is worth more than rat shit

>british history

Whiter than your country, Pajeet.

Yeah, funny thing the Germans never tried to fight against what happens (all around the world).

>Are Germans the real untermensch
Why do I get the distinct impression most of those blurred faces have (((big noses))), or some other kind of distinctly non-German features.

>Then why did he started the war? In the war you have only 2 option win or lose.
He didn't start it you uneducated slav. It was Denmark/Norway/Russia/Poland/Saxony who conspired and invaded Sweden on 3 fronts.

Eat shit you little faggot, we held onto our money makers whilst you went bankrupt and invented some excuse to chimp out at your monarchy. And today? What do you have? You have Hollande, a little socialist cuck of a "man", a joke, a pathetic little joke.

You're pathetic and you always have been pathetic, even Napoleon was a pathetic little manlet, over compensating for the fact he had a tiny body and tiny dick.

It gives me comfort to know that he rotted in his own piss and shit on one of our islands.

;^)

That's right, probably the greatest French military master in your history was left to rot like an animal on one of our many shit holes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

these arent

>leftist doing leftists things
>burning synthetic flags so they will get lung cancer
>as a leftist nature ppl burning synthetic stuff

>why do you kill poles, the only "white" people in your country ? And you keep the negros and pakis, uk logic

Such is the Cucked Kingdom, Kamerad.

His opinion is worth more than yours and his life is worth more than your entire nations population.

fucking turk

Anglos are above any other European. Every speaking English here is evidence of who won the history.

>every kike and shitskin on Cred Forums has the same image folder
sad

Pot, meet kettle.

>posting US porn

>It was Denmark/Norway/Russia/Poland/Saxony who conspired and invaded Sweden on 3 fronts.
Then he should asking for peace. Vae victis.
Also, you invaded to Russia during our Times if Troubles and occupied Novgorod.

Soon you will all submit to the teachings of Islam

Yeah...no not really, Nigel.
Nice try though, I guess.

literally triggered like a tumblrtard

keep making up history and pretending everything is fine in England, I guess if I want some pussy I'll drop by roterham

>Then he should asking for peace. Vae victis.
Like a fucking coward and cuck? I don't think so. We successfully fended all of you off. We kept our independence. You didn't invade us, we invaded you. Then you gave up after Poltava, because you knew you couldn't invade us anyway.

Reality, commie-slav.

this

All this underage roleplaying... fucking hell

>literally triggered like a tumblrtard
Are you? Diddums, I only speak the truth.

Go prep your bull faggot.

the Aryan subhumans race will be destroyed this century and there is nothing they can do about it.

Our puppet merkel will make sure they will never challenge the Anglo race again

Filthy continental subhumans

let Turkey in the EU so roaches can rape Swedish and German girls!

I suppose it's Germany's fault for being shit on by other countries for 500 or so years throughout the Middle Ages which built a resentment for everyone not German. 30 years war being a noticeable starting point for nationalism for Germans. European history is like a big game of fucking with your buddy. You one up each other until it just breaks out into an all out brawl. Versailles treaty was revenge for 1871 war, which was revenge for Napoleon conquering Prussia and dividing German states which was vengeance for Prussias other invasions which all culminate back to the 30 years war were millions of Germans were killed by the warring powers of France, Sweden, Austria, And the Papacy for turning Central Europe into a battlefield.

>They are responsible for all of Europes woe's for the last 100 years

I see, your brain got cucked by jewish lies and history.

Get some REAL informations

>[Glas ihm]

FRENCH KEKS GTFO REE

you really didn't speak the truth, you just spouted some random nonsense

>SWEDEN YES!

>Not when it comes to winning wars.

How about we fight a fair fight? Not Germany/Italy/Japan vs rest of the world.

You can feel lucky that mother earth stopped us in Stalingrad.

>Go prep your bull faggot.

That wittiness. How will I recover?

>Go prep your bull faggot.
>British flag

Oh and

>keep making up history and pretending everything is fine in England, I guess if I want some pussy I'll drop by roterham

Firstly I'm not making up history.

Secondly, why don't you go get run over by a lorry again and then complain about how your working conditions are so bad, when Muslims keep attacking you because you're too cowardly to throw a firebomb into a mosque.

Even the cuckstain Sweden can muster that shit up. You're pathetic France and I hope you have another mass killing event on your people, you deserve it.

>Like a fucking coward and cuck?
If you didn't want to be cuck then didn't lose the war.
>We successfully fended all of you off. We kept our independence. You didn't invade us, we invaded you. Then you gave up after Poltava, because you knew you couldn't invade us anyway.
Yeah except the fact that we won all wars against you in XVIII and we drag you to forever neutrality.

Lol nigger, you won't. That's the whole point

"We"

You can still think in terms of national cohesion? Hell, colour me surprised.

The ethnic Swedish birth-rate is declining. The Shitskin one is going up.

in 200 years there will be no pure Swedish Person left.

The Anglo Empire has one, admit your defeat.

>We are by a wide margin the most successful large nation in Europe.

Yeah because you're cucks + thieves.

>Posting a dude who wanted peace with germany

Stay mad bulgaria, you are at one level with Romania

>Sub-Humans

>Firstly I'm not making up history.
literally all of british history when it comes to France is falsified

I won't adress the rest of your post because it's silly but I can assure you that you don't know shit

Why are british bants to unfunny ?

>kek
>prep the bull
>nigel.png
>cuck, cuck

It's like brits are simply not able to use their brains.

So you deny that France and Spain allied together with the Americans against England during the American revolution?

You deny that pretty much every naval battle you engaged in with us you lost? You deny that you made a move against the Caribbean and couldn't penetrate the blockades that were put in place?

You deny that Sweden and Russia set up naval blockades against our trade ships during the revolution and then ended up backing down because they were told they would be destroyed if they carried it on?

You deny that France went bankrupt after the American revolution because you had no source of income because we ended up taking one of your Caribbean territories (the real money makers during this time, where sugar and tobacco were being made)?

You deny that Napoleon was a manlet cuck from Italy?

Good to know, you deluded little fuck.

It's not meant to be witty, it's almost 3:30 in Islam time isn't it? Go prep your bull you little cuck or I'll report you to Merkel and you'll have your children taken away and raped in a camp.

>Who is building a wall around the jungle
>Who is leaving the EU that wants us to take in 6 trillion refugees
>Who is currently advocating to let Turkey into EU

It's not Germany. It's not Sweden.

> Sweden doesnt have one of the highest nobel price winners per capita
kek

>prioritizing profits above all else
That sounds familiar somehow

>Resorts to a fake article created in /brit/pol to mock the Green party
Sad. Unfortunately my image isn't a fake.

>cucks
>cucks
>prep the bull
>you caused WW2
>no u
>fuck you
>You're not white

This thread is an absolute shitshow and you should all kill yourselves

Only Scandinavians in afraid of are the fins. The rest of you niggas are softer than cottonnelle

Germans are the greatest. Most villified. Most hated and most significant enemy we've ever fought. Forget your cold war propaganda. Russians never bothered with it. Hollywood was trying to paint Russia as the big bad for my entire childhood. USSR didn't give a single fuck. All their movies are about Nazi's. Not Americans. They'd already fought the worst greatest possible war they ever could.

Germans are a bro tier warrior race. They control the EU and once they become uncucked they will be a vital component of resistance against white genocide.

He was an Anglo Nationalist. He wanted the best for the Anglo people and he wanted them to be strong.

Hitler wanted them weak.

You deserve every rape you get, Hans

>Germs
>human

I really wish Die Linke and Grüne get the majority of vote in September 2017 so you can import 6 trillion more refugees

yes I deny all of that

>a slavshit calling me nigger

Nice try Ivan. I saw enough of you to know that you are the niggers of the white race, when it comes to behavior.
You should honestly consider uniting with black niggers, because there are no other people who you could relate to, if we are honest.

Just grab some popcorn and enjoy the vigilant shit flinging

And we are currently working towards no nobel prices for them per capita by turning them into shitskins.

Because it's not bants, we are telling you to go do what you usually do.

Now I know you feel all excited that you have your little bitch nation France sucking you off, but we'll see how long that continues for when we destroy DB. And we will destroy DB, it's already started.

Based Cyran.

No, it's not.

Literally every German I have spoken to wants to see their race go extinct, so let them do it. Even the Alphafux are obsessed with letting their country go down the shitter.

Germans deserve to go extinct because of how pathetic they truly are. Every German I speak to confirms this even more.

>yes I deny all of that
And you call me a revisionist? Fuck off you pathetic little shit.

I read that the German army does military exercises with broom sticks because their supply chain can't get both personnel and firearms into another country at the same time.

>They control the EU and once they become uncucked they will be a vital component of resistance against white genocide.
Germans ARE commiting the white genocide.

Germans are not white - they are barely human.

White people, Anglos, French, Russians, Americans, have to ally again, like we did in WW2, in order to crush the WHITE GENOCIDE agenda of the Kraut subhuman race

Lol bro, you can throw whatever shitty insult you have at me, but at the end of the day Serbia will still be predominantly Serbian in 60 years. Germany? Pakistan 2.0. Time to get comfy over here and watch the north burn down.

Come on mate, this gets really embarassing now.
Can't even laugh about it anymore.

The point of WW2 was to kill of the shitty inbreeds germans , while focusing on rebuilding the aryan race in sweeden/norway while throwing milions of shitty inbreed men fighting each other.

They were stopped from completing their plan and this is why shits are still around especially people in germany that are pieces of shit. Not all of course but the inbreed shits , breeded faster and this is the reason of why they are trying to fuck it up.

They are forcing refugess from Syria and other nations to come germany sweeden, and their targets are Europeans countries were the they failed with their breeding program.

Poland is one of them , it was clensed once but the job wasn't finished thats why they are pushing refugees for Poland/Hungary , and thats why Sweeden and Germany takes more and more while the native legit germans are suffering while the shits enjoy it.

It's for wash away the shit from the shitty breeding and be able to remove their claims on land as they are "no longer german"

The good germans are hiding in US , Swiss , Northen Italy , Austria, and other parts of the world

Uk knows this and thats why they want out of EU because there are hidden powers are want to slowly kill off the shitty failed breeding experiments in Europe, kill of their indentity and genetics because ahmed and mohammad will not replace the workforce and will just make it worse.

Not only that but UK is helping Turkey join the EU so more turks can enter EU freely and breed out the shit and their national ideas.

If you are wonder what i mean by shit i'll show you.

twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/780695873101656065

pbs.twimg.com/media/CtW86huWIAAKRHj.jpg:large

There is a reason why this shits are liberals , because they want shit they don't have

And why some legit good people are conservatives because they want to keep their good shit (be that genetics , wealth , lifestyle)

But you already know this.

t. Mehmet Büyük

Sorry but the 30 years war was pretty much not taught in the Netherlands, because it was only the last 30 years of our 80 years war.

At which point we were already done with the HRE and Spain

This. Germany is the only country that even gets to torso height of Albion. Everyone else (especially the French) are just small time ankle biters. The Anglo still doesn't have an equal, though.

>Literally every German I have spoken to wants to see their race go extinct

I do not, I want to see it rise again.

You don't know anything about history and everything you mentioned is horribly twisted

too busy to write more

t. Alexios "I let my country get fucked by non-white subhuman Krauts" Komnenos

>While the noble anglo and french race advanced human civilization, the kraut created NOTHING of value, just destroying things and copying others.

The Jew is strong in this one

How old are you, Ivan?
Honestly, I don't even know why I keep responding to retards from all over the world, who talk shit about eachother's countries because they got their world view twisted by a board on a Chinese autistic painting forum.
This shit is ridiculous mate. Not that I'm any better than anybody else anyway but still.

Your 'based' dyke looking leader of the AfD is pro-EU.

The German 'far-right' is literally the same as the British Green Party.

>the great northern war?

>The Dutch-Swedish War, 1657–1660, was a Dutch intervention in the Northern Wars. When Charles X of Sweden had been unable to continue his hold on Poland — partly because the Dutch fleet relieved the besieged city of Danzig in 1656 — he turned his attention on Denmark, invading that country from what is now Germany. He broke a new agreement with Frederick III of Denmark and laid siege to Copenhagen. To the Dutch the Baltic trade was vital, both in quantity and quality. The Dutch had been able to convince Denmark, by threat of force, to keep the Sound tolls at a low level but they feared a strong Swedish empire would not be so complying. In 1658 they sent an expedition fleet of 75 ships, 3,000 cannon and 15000 troops; in the Battle of the Sound it defeated the Swedish fleet and relieved Copenhagen. In 1659 the Dutch liberated the other Danish Isles and the essential supply of grain, wood and iron from the Baltic was guaranteed once more.

Sweden got BTFO by Dutch Merchant ships

How big is the movement in Germany?

Anti EU anti Euro stop talking shit nigger

>everything you mentioned is horribly twisted
kek you know your anglo well

I'm old enough to been fucked over by you guys twice, because of your 'muh muslims dindu nuffin' policy. So nothing personal Fritz , but as far as I'm concerned what's happening to Germany is pure karma and you can all fucking get fucked.

>Nice try Ivan.
He is serb.

The identitarian movement looks promising. But you could see it more as an "White-European Movement"

>Germans are not real Europeans, they are equivalent to turkroaches

I actually like turks better than krauts. Germany needs to be stopped.

>since you don't know who Gustavus Adolphus is.
Sweden was a regional power, The Netherlands was a global power. Every intervention of the Netherlands in the Northern Wars was an easy victory for the Netherlands.

Pretty sad that your cunts only moment of glory was regional power status.

>Are Germans untermensch?

yes, was there ever any doubt?

First settled by East-Asians
Discovered by Vikings
Founded by Angols
Colonized by French and Spaniards
Build by Germans Imigration
(Best fucking country in the world , muh liberty and justice for all)

Check Imigration last 200 years vs Industrialization/railways (backbone of USA)

users.humboldt.edu/ogayle/Hist 111 Images/RR1890.jpg

Ruined by Mexicans and Niggers because muh diversity and socialism and gibs me dat because white privilage Joe "whites becoming a minority is a good thing " Biden

In other words "Germanic Master race + East-Asian"

>They are responsible for all of Europes woe's for the last 100 years and they will be responsible for the destruction of Europe as we know it just because they are too cucked to deal with rapefugees.

>not blaiming Brittain for this

Ok then.

Based Serb

Let Germany burn in the fires of Islam

Real Germans don't exist anymore. You're either part polish/Russian or kebabs. Visiting from he US and all I can say is, wow Germany, you have really been fucked. Sad to see honestly.

>turks better than krauts.

>Please fill my country with mudslims

Spoken like a true german cuck

>t schlomo

The Germans showed us the way and sacrificed 30% of their land and millions of their sons and daughters to prevent the red wave of jewish communism from subjugating all of Europe.

Hitler was an Islamboo as well...

France was just as much to blame as the Brits. They just got stomped so hard in WWII that nobody remembers what they did during the interwar period.

What do I have to do with Germany's history and politics?
Grow the fuck up and channel your anger to the responsible people, not some autistic losers who are just as much of victims of shitty politics as you.
That way, nobody is getting helped in the long run.

What's your point? Why shouldn't the desert inbreds be able to do whatever it is they wish to do in their own lands? I don't mind Islam so long as it doesn't leave the Islamic world.

It's what hitler said "If the german lose the war, the german race will be wiped out"

we literally didn't enforce the treaty of versaille, that's what we did

at least we have the balls to start one

this bitch's face, every time. god damn, my pur dick unt sides

>Sweeden whitest

numbeo.com/crime/country_result.jsp?country=Romania

Crime Index: 28.71
Safety Index: 71.29

For a fucking Gypsy non-white country Romania is safer then your "whitest country"

numbeo.com/crime/country_result.jsp?country=Iceland

Crime Index: 29.56
Safety Index: 70.44

numbeo.com/crime/country_result.jsp?country=Sweden

Crime Index: 46.51
Safety Index: 53.49

numbeo.com/crime/country_result.jsp?country=Poland

Crime Index: 31.87
Safety Index: 68.13

Similar to Polish non-white country

It's funny Safe countries tends to be white , I wonder why yours isn't

numbeo.com/crime/country_result.jsp?country=South Africa

Crime Index: 76.97
Safety Index: 23.03

Haha, it's exactly what I wrote to another smug deutsche schwein earlier. Their ''financial superiority'' is somehow stuck so deep in their stupid heads they can't see anything else clearly.

Give em money to buy a plasma TV and they'll gladly let a battalion to rummage through their daughter's ass, or even theirs.

Congratulations on sacrificing everything for the most retarded culture ever, commercialism.

This. I'm a Brit and actually know some Dutch history because they were relevant. The same cannot be said of Sweden.

The Dutch are honourary Anglo merchants.

All this hate...
U guys forget the noseman enemy...

Hitler was a fucking Mohammedan Knight you fucking leaf, he wanted to have an Islamic Europe, including all the retardation and degeneracy that Islam brings such as believing electricity is from magical djinns.

The Germans have contributed far more to this planet than the Finns have, and I do like the Finns.

> ((((((Purchasing power))))))

Good goyim.

And why did I do to suffer the wrath of whole NATO alliance? You're living in a dream land son, real world works differently. In the real world I don't give a flying shit about you or Germany. I will celebrate the day Berlin becomes fucking Aleppo v2.0. You fuckers ruined my family's life, now kindly get fucked.

They need better Fuhrers. Australia still has more migrants by %.

>t schlomo

If I had to pick between your inbred desert religion and the other it's an easy pick. One wants to stone the faggots and wrap our women in sheets while the other wants to enslave us all and turn our sons into drug using hiphop listening emasculated transexual faggots. Gas yourself.

>And why did I do to suffer the wrath of whole NATO alliance?
You pissed off the American kike ruling class that essentially controls Europe and NA.

Most of the real germans died in the war. remember they were fighting with children and old men towards the end. I think merica and the rest of the west had more impact on dilution than ruskies

>at least we have the balls to start one
And how it's ended

That's not Slavic, that's a Central Asian/Mongolian look

see a good example of a Western Slavic type

>because muh diversity and socialism

And who allowed this to happened, who were the people with power, who allowed their women to vote? Anglo's that's who.

Anglo's enslaved Africans because they didn't want to do shit labor like picking cotton then get mad when they demand freedom and rights and don't have the balls to genocide them.

Anglo's imported Chinese to work the railways because Anglo's are such hard workers they rather do something other than mining mountains and working in hot sun laying track.

Then Anglo's made it easier for Mexicans to immigrate to work more shit jobs and later complain they're taking their jobs.

Anglo Americans are like Romans that opened to gate to let barbarians rape and pillage and it all their fault if they're so great, intelligent, and superior to everyone else.

Germany lost less than 10% of its population. Germany is some 90% German. Your mongrel nation hasn't been 90% anything in nearly two centuries. Germany saved us from Jewish Bolshevekism. If the UK/FRA/ITA fell the USA and Canada would have fell eventually, and thus the rest of the world.

I don't want Cred Forums to be kill tho

I didn't, but Cred Forums is so full of edgy uber nationalist faggots that they aren't a worthy enemy against the Kike Overlords.
They rather shit down on their fellow white specimen than uniting (a trait which at least niggers are better at than most white people, gotta give 'em that) against them.
They are so autistic, they'd rather win an argument and scream "BTFO xD" on a chink shitposting board than actively trying to help their fellow people and empower eachother.

This. This thread has made me realise just how pathetic Cred Forums is.

gimme bak dem sheets craut. dayum, no klas oen sum peploe

~13% died.... wow muuh all germans are gone
Fuck off tyrone

This board is infested with D&C kikes. 40% of the USA isn't even white. That's the problem with the internet I guess.

>implies that I commanded the fucking NATO to destroy slavic countries.
>reaching autism levels that weren't even known

You know why western civilization gets down the shitter, Roman?
Because of people like you who can't think further than a pig can shit.

.. there are 2 Canadians for every Jew on this planet. 23% of us speak French. The Jew is a little less common than the leaf it's a shame they all don't get gold star flags.

>sweden
>being a threat to anyone other than themselves

You really are a dipshit, you would of gotten a combo of German cuckoldry merged with Islam. It would look like the unholy marriage of SJWs/Third wave feminists and Islam

>american education
He's right your Jewish ruling class is targetting all the predominately or formerly predominately Germanic countries for extinction. Sweden. Germany. England. USA. etc.

Most of us know that it's you kikes that are flooding our land with the inbred muds. If I have a common enemy I don't care if the man with a gun is a nigger i'll go to the frontline and fight for a common goal. Read up on the old caliphates/sultans they marched their armies to the gates of Toulosse and Vienna. You can hate something and still respect it.

You're an idiot, the current state of the world is a direct prolongation of Protestant mentality.

>Roman
German Khalifat's education everyone.
>You know why western civilization gets down the shitter, Roman?

Let me tell you why western civilization is going down the shitter Hans. It's because your wealthy class is so out of touch with reality that they think they can bring the third world backward savages to a civilized level of cultural evolution. That is the level of arrogance that hasn't been seen, ever.

You faggots are so convinced that your system of governance is the next evolution of human community. You think that an average Afghan who is not even literate, let alone capable of grasping mediocre intellectual concepts, can be indoctrinated to drop their way of living for yours. Obviously this is not the case with you specifically, otherwise you wouldn't be here. But the majority of western population thinks that way. That is why the west is sinking like an anvil in quick sand. Don't you dare try to divert that responsibility on me.

I can think a lot further than 'a pig can shit', don't you worry about that. It's you and your stupid fucking country who can't.

Your military is some 20% nigger as well and that doesn't bother anyone. As for the Islamic fighters we're talking about less than 1% in WWII and they got fucked by the UK/France after WWI so they made an obvious ally.

If it was simple as that: You got Soros shilling for open borders in Israel as well so the kikes get to burn with us all together.

If you trace the lineage of all this cultural marxism, it goes all the way back to the Frankfurt School in Germany. That can argued to the early proto-communist movements in France at the time. Regardless we all fucking burn thanks to the propagation of a cancerous ideology. That's before we even dive--

>Read up on the old caliphates/sultans they marched their armies to the gates of Toulosse and Vienna. You can hate something and still respect it.

a fucking leaf.

So sweden is so weak it is getting cucked by American jews? How sad

I don't disagree with this, the prods enable the kikes (especially Israel) but so do the catholics.

True

But women voting isn't a big isuee , the problem is "voting in general" voting should be by those affected

Why should people who don't understand whats the point of the gun or second amendmen have a right to vote to take that gun away.

Why should homeless people have a right to vote for someone who says free housing from everybody.

Everybody else who is paying taxes to support the "free housing" for the homeless people should decide if they want to support them or not.

Thats the problem with women voting, women shouldn't vote on things that have to do with defense or things that may have to do with Alimony , since they are not the ones who are going to support the conquences of said vote.

Anglo's did enslave Africans , but cheap slave labour is good , problem was nobody thought to wipe them out.

But again human nature to take care even of wild animals , even if they may hurt us.

Angol's did import chinese , but once again cheap labour not a big whoop , atleast chinese are kinda white and were able to intregrate nicely, plus they are much less aggresive then niggers and are able to work with others , where are nigger do not.

And yes Mexicans illegally entering is a big problem as it drives wages down , it creates uneployment as people are fired and replaced by illegals , and worse of all the paychecks given to the Mexicans don't stay in the US economy and is send to help families in Mexico.

There is a reason why Mexico is shitty and US not , the reason is the people. Those money that are send to Mexican famillies only makes US life worse, inflation goes up ,and crime goes up.

And yeah when you a city of gold everybody once a piece of it and every shit and shitty people come to you begging for gibs me dat.

...Irrelevant deflecting. Why the fuck do you bring Finns into this and who said anything about ''contributions to the world''?

I am criticizing the average German delusion of grandeur and their obsession with 'monetary values' which they abuse to disregard anyone who isn't on par with their filthy spending standards. Perhaps you 'd want to deny or confirm -that-? Or maybe we can speak about more irrelevant stuff like coffee consumption or Nokia, fucking leaf shitposter.

>so the kikes get to burn with us all together.
Yeah not quite they'll just get the military to patrol their communities/temples/stores like they do in France and Palestine. I had a folder with 40+ kike articles about the refugee crisis but my harddrive failed. You've convinced me to recollect them.

>England, USA
>Germanic

kill yourself leaf

You can't shit upwards. Get it now?

Largest ethnic group before the 60's was German in the USA. Nobody knows how German the Anglo-Saxons are but most people put it at 70-90%. I thought they taught you this shit in school or is race off limits now?

That's because the catholic church itself is controlled by Protestant interrests.

The previous pope resigned under pressure of America because he was too Catholic, so the U.S. cut the Vatican and its bank from the SWIFT network.

A lot of bishops from the former communist block are actually saying Francis is using communist subversion to destroy the church from within, there is a reason the Jesuits were excomunicated until recently.

still is as of 2000

>or is race off limits now?
Yes

but therefore the Internet was made and I now know the superiority of the Anglo race and the INFERIORITY of Germanic subhumans. Don't mix us together with scum.

>self reported

>implying, implying, implying

So, what do I have to do with all of this, retard?
Answer me that god damn question.
What do I have to do with the "wealthy class"
>implying I earn a shit ton of money
where did I say that our system is perfect
where did I approve of germany's politics?

>You think that an average Afghan who is not even literate, let alone capable of grasping mediocre intellectual concepts, can be indoctrinated to drop their way of living for yours

>implying more

great work.

>I can think a lot further than a pig can shit, it's you and your country who can't

You are digressing a lot but can't tell me what I have to do with all of this shit.

only drinkable version of xxxx

>Taught you this shit in school
Do they even have schools that teach this things in the middle east.
Mostly likely they are though how to build bombs , use gunz and pray 6 times a day while reading the quran.

That's clearly mohammad refugee trying pretending to be German

Kek, you gotta be kidding me there, John.
Your country is THE fucking Jew kingdom.
I don't blame regular blokes like you for it but let's be honest here.

>Germans are not white - they are barely human.
I forgot I was talking to a turk my bad.

What's your point? Nobody disputes the self reporting in Canada/Australia.

>so the U.S. cut the Vatican and its bank from the SWIFT network.
I didn't know this.

Stay mad gypsy

Anglos win everytime when Europeans kill each other again :')

I sadly went through your 16 comments in this thread and boy, you are retarded.

If you can't shit upwards, please explain how you shit from your fingers.

> Implies a nation is immune to criticism because they ''contributed more to the world''

Please, just kill yourself.

When they get the same proportional ratio of Muslims in their country they gain the same problems, ESPECIALLY with their politicians. France and the UK were doing fine until their Muslim % hit critical ratios. There's a graphic or copypasta that showed correlation between the percentage of Muslims in a country (Regardless of origin) and it looks like a bell curve of problems. Israel would suffer the same fate the moment they get the same political treatment and they get cucked by politicians. Sweden didn't need a majority to hijack their country, just a tiny minority.

I'm English, lad. I'm part of the masterrace. You are probably a subhuman Aryan.

Only two beaches were British. Juno was Canadian

ad-homniem my fellow shit skin
don't worry you can have all the germans woman you want
But keep out from the Carpathians moutains if you know what I'm Impaleying

You have exactly nothing to do with it. But that doesn't matter at all. There's your answer. I actually kinda feel sorry for Germans who didn't fall for the multiculturalist propaganda. Just barely. At the end of the day, gl hf.

Found it:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/85377817/

So, how you're going save Western Civilization, besides bragging about your race, faggot?
We are all ears, let's hear those revolution plans of yours.

Nah i'm at least 75% Scot-Welsh however the last thing I want to see is fewer Germanics on this planet. I wouldn't be in Canada if it wasn't for German blooded Anglo leaders. I swore an oath to an ethnically German Queen. Germany proper stopped what should have been an unstoppable wave of Jewish communism. This is why I shill.

Cuckolds league?

>Germany started the wars
Did you miss the part where it was the English who declared war on you both times?