ITT we tell lurking journalists what we think about them

You people are fucking disgusting, I hope selling your soul for a few shekels is worth it.

I don't think you are retarded, you exactly know what you are doing

When the shit finally hits the fan, they will fully understand that the internet never forgets
There are data trails for everything and these are collaborators on the bottom rungs

I personally feel that the labour you do is very important. Though it is hard to stay impartial you still manage to deliever unbiased misinfo all the time. Keep it up guys, you're making the world a better place
>For (((them)))

pls quote my ID in your next shill article

Far left wing liberal biased no Morals scum of Earth reporters.

The media doesn't believe in accountability for their actions, they see themselves as the shapers of public opinion and since that power has been taken away from them they are throwing a tantrum.

It's funny really, they were accomplices in the subversion of our country and now they are scared shitless that now they can see the pushback coming.

Dear Sirs and Maams, and Xirs, and Xis,

As a Cred Forums poster, I personally am offended by Trump's characterization of the DNC hacker as some "400 pound guy sitting on his bed." As a 400 pound guy LYING in my bed, I can assure you I am not a hacker. I take internet law very seriously. Every morning I make sure to update my Windows 10 and turn on CNN - not streaming, but paid cable - to stay current with the world. Thank you for the job you do and keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

a Cred Forums poster

Sug dere selv, jævla horekopper som selger arbeidsplasser for fitte og rasepoeng.
Tusenvis av langt mer kvalifiserte medie arbeidere sitter arbeidslos fordi dere vil virke mer inklusiv foran jodiske globalister.

This.

I would gladly strangle journalists if I get the chance. Calling them journalists is a fucking joke. Journalism is dead.

>I hope selling your soul for a few shekels is worth it.
>I don't think you are retarded, you exactly know what you are doing

We should pity the newspeople.

Most of them probably thought they were going to do something important or at least useful when they went into news.

Then they find out news outlets are cutting back and trying to compete with clickbait. You're supposed to churn out articles by the bucketload a day, no time to check anything, your editor is only concerned with slanting it to get clicks.

It's really a barrel scraping operation at this point. The only ones invested in news and journalism are either ideological activists or too dumb to notice the world passing them by.

Working in the news is being head to head with a blogger these days, working in tv is competing directly with Youtubers for views. In another decade these people will be under worse conditions than plumbers and with worse reps. At least plumbers earn money.

Suger amerika sin militaristiske tissemann så lenge det er det som blir fortalt av de krigs-sultne jodene i israel.

>"hey producer. what's my task for the day?"
>"i want a story about this Cred Forums guy. this racist alt-right movement is drawing very well. big numbers. we should run with it. monitor Cred Forums for us and see what you can dig up"

Not journalists.

Messenger boys.

Do journalists not understand people are fact checking the shit they write
And not coming back to the site if they get burned

A guy in a previous thread put it well. It's "managed decline". They know they're tanking, but they want to squeeze shekels out of their business for as many years as they can.

They prioritize cost cutting (such as staff, research, editors) over better content. They don't care that they burn some readers forever as long as they can pick up 100 more clicks from Facebook.

See pic.

And let's be honest, not that many readers are going to /fact check/ for themselves. The problem is that the people who do (like us?) will spread that news to others.
I have no doubt the side by side images made on Cred Forums with the same news outlet saying things like "not all muslims" and in the next article saying "christians must own up to their responsibility for terrorism and racism and child rape" are savage PR wounds.

hi OP

>I don't think you are retarded, you exactly know what you are doing
Woah there Rubio.

You """journalists""" should get a real job.
Either that, or do your current job properly.
The state of the media is fucking pathetic.

OUR PATIENCE HAS ITS LIMITS

ONE DAY WELL SHUT THEIR DIRTY, LYING JEWISH MOUTHS

Be an Aryan blond like Hitler and big like Goebbels...

"Reddit"

better than looking like this

You should not have done that...

Now you understand why they shill so hard

They know they're all dead first if the establishment somehow goes down

I wish I could have sex with a woman

If the globalist jews could give me a homely qt gf I would do whatever they asked

Don't worry guys even if hillary wins (which she may due to the colossal rigging and media smearing) she'll barely make it halfway through a term either because her life force will finally leave her and 1000 baby corpses won't be able to bring life into that thresher of a corpse. Also civil war will likely kick off the night of the election so win-win right? I would love trump to win but I would really love to see the race war finally take shape.

Every last one of you should be jobless. You "work" has zero value. As a matter of fact, it's wasted human capital.

You fucking pieces of shit are the worst shit on this planet. Politicians are bad enough but your are the lowest of the lowest the worst of the worst. When shit starts going down and society collapses, you are the first ones to go.

Journalism is about REPORTING. Telling what happened, who where, when, why (with caveats).

What we have now is ACTIVISM and Editorialization. Bias is no longer rooted out; rather, it is embraced. Direct pipelines of information, exclusives, money, opportunities, celebrity, and power have ruined a Noble Art.

The Fourth Estate has become a Fifth Column, and people who are awake know this. hence your shitty reputations and even worse ratings.

Fuck you journalists.
You too Marx - go fuckyourself.

Someone will come for you your family and your pets if you have taken money from the clintons run get the fuck out with your lives as fast as you can testify against her don't tarry lest you are looked at like a liability and her people come for you.

They've dug their own graves. Won't be much money in being a spineless propaganda artist once this election is over, and all that shill money goes away.