Reviews on Trump are in!

Reviews on Trump are in!

imb4: this thread will get deleted cause apparently you can't post anything bad about trump

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/26/eight-examples-where-fact-checking-became-opinion-/
nypost.com/2016/09/26/lester-holt-shows-he-doesnt-know-the-meaning-of-impartial/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/09/27/lester-holt-asked-trump-15-questions-clinton-2-questions/
washingtonexaminer.com/in-debate-trump-gets-6-follow-up-questions-clinton-gets-none/article/2602939
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RIP Trump

>kashich adviser
>goldberg
>stevens
>podhoretz

>Kristol
>Goldberg
>Rubin
>Podhoertz

really makes you think

>Trump is an establishment neocon
Do these people have their head in the sand?

Well the polls say differently, so those faggots can just keep fagging it up. What difference does it make?

>All people who hated truml before the debate

May as well have gotten quotes from bill and chelsea about the debate.

Does this board seem like the type to give a fuck about what the talking heads that have fucked us time and time again think?

no.

he did well with the common man though.

>Goldberg

wtf I hate Trump and love Isreal now

cause Cred Forums is the biggest shilltards for Trump, while hypocritically screaming that anything positive for Hilary is due to her shills.

THE FUCKIGN IRONY!

Yeah, and I'm sure Hillary wasn't shilling at all... Go fuck yourself, third world moron.

The narrative now is that the_donald brigaded the polls. Which is, of course, partially true at least.

>Kristof
>Goldberg
>Kasich adviser
>Podhoretz
>Rubin
Pure coincidence, Goyim

>Yeah, and I'm sure Hillary wasn't shilling at all... Go fuck yourself, third world moron.

Look a Trumpshill!

>(Republican)
They're unintentionally doing it for us now.

Triggered just like a typical fucking redneck trumptard. Go fuck your sister!

sure is kosher

Jennifer Rubin,Jonah Goldberg and Bill Kristol are all kikes

> democraticunderground.com

Newfag here.

How did the media react to Trump after the GOP primary debates?

You dont even know what redneck means you cant be a redneck if you arent from the south

Eight examples where ‘fact-checking’ became opinion journalism

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/26/eight-examples-where-fact-checking-became-opinion-/

Lester Holt shows he doesn’t know the meaning of ‘impartial’

nypost.com/2016/09/26/lester-holt-shows-he-doesnt-know-the-meaning-of-impartial/

Lester Holt Asked Trump 15 Questions, Clinton 2 Questions

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/09/27/lester-holt-asked-trump-15-questions-clinton-2-questions/

In debate, Clinton gets no follow-up questions, Trump gets 6

washingtonexaminer.com/in-debate-trump-gets-6-follow-up-questions-clinton-gets-none/article/2602939

>sage

Trump was stupid to himk he won, thx to shills he has over here. Also nice to see another Malaysian here.

Yet agn another typical sign of a redneck, thinks being a redneck is based on geography.

>cuckservatives think they are important

And yet he's up in the polls... He really really screwed up....

I'd love to see the look on your faces when you go through Trump's team and find twice the amount of those kinds of names

Fuck off back to your country bangla.

I'm asking burgers not a half mud half poo like you.

Someone needs to add some brackets here and there

Delete this
Trump will win Kek wills it

So NeverTrump cucks are still cucking and still NeverTrump.

>imb4: this thread will get deleted cause apparently you can't post anything bad about trump
More like your low effort shit posts are pathetic.

Check the sticky, kike lover.

>tfw my mother is jew

I would care less. There are jews that put nationalism first, the kind that put money first, and the kind that put their liberalism and global agenda first.

The latter gets the most power and attention due to the cabal sponsoring their efforts.

Then there are a few that put their incomplete religion first.

Check the Polls! Your shill narrative is losing its power.

More like fucking endorsements, from that gaggle of rapscallions.

Yes, Trump lost. But it doesn't matter.

The votes are in and the people are on his side. In the debate he gave Hillary a chance by going soft on her and even finding common ground. Remember, Clinton started attacking Trump first. Trump was trying to be friendly only to be met with his name being attacked.

Take this with the moderator being on Clinton's side and asking him the hard questions entail Trump having to deal with two opponents simultaneously in a debate. This is not easy.

Trump's loss is also the result of him not going deeper into Hillary's scandals. These were only briefly poked as Trump focused on correcting Hillary's use of bait.

This saves Trump ammo for a now eased Hillary who now thinks Trump is easy. With the hard facts thrown in, it will be a presidential rapefest.

We the people standing with Trump is only the beginning

MAGA

Like Stephen Miller?
Even Trump's Jews have Nazi names.

(((((((Carl Icahn)))))))

Wtf u screaming bangla? Are u halfwit? I am a chinese malaysian, u racist fuck!

>literally a bunch of jews, cuckservatives, establishment hacks

GEE OP REALLY MAKES YA THINK

stop being such an obvious shill

>establishment hates on anti-establishment candidate

this only emboldens Trump's hold on the White House

5 Jews, 1 Lesbo, 2 Cucks
Are you even trying?

Pls support trump :3

Fellow Malaysian Chinese here

Yes pls just call ppl who you disagree with cucks, jews, lesbo, muslims, feminists. It makes your argument, all the more strong and valid

You must be number one on your debate club huh

Alrite, explain why as an immigrant in a foreign land, you would support Trump instead of Hilary.

>Malaysia

Also, the names are basically a list of those deplorable "Never Trump" cucks. kek

Hey u forgot to delete the word "Malaysia" after googling my country, you geotard!

Pay denbts!

Democrats hate the UK

ITT a bunch of NeverTrumpers whined.

→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
GET OUT OF THIS SLIDE THREAD AND GO VOTE FOR THE 2nd DEBATE QUESTIONS!!

He allows legal immigrants

>literally every single one is a nevertrumper

This came from EnoughTrumpSpam on Reddit btw

LMAO this fukking faggot right here. Go harvest coconuts you fucking Malaidsya

>I'd love to see the look on your faces

Try again faggot

Also, your comics suck

> Trump can't even handle Hillary in a one on one
>Expect me to believe he'll be able to handle a true alpha like Putin

Nah. Hillary got my vote after that performance.

Such a bully. No wonder you hate Trump.

>Bill Kristo
>John Kasich advisor
>romney advisor
>2 people from National review
>1 is named fucking goldberg
So a bunch of now irrelevant cuckservatives that no one listens to besides leftists?
Sage

Coconuts? is that your best, cowboy?

Why are you so assblasted shilling islam and hating Trump all because Cred Forums Doesn't pay you for your comics?

WAT? How am i shilling Islam? I am not even Muslim, I get oppressed by them over here.

And wat the fuck are u going about with my comic? wat fucking comic? Lat? Bitch pls we have Jimmy Choos !

>All those literal whos thinking that their opinion matters
Top kek

>Click here
Oh those RINO's in MSM have supported us so well up to this point. Dont fucking kid yourself shill- the MSM is a dead medium.

Oh the irony!

(((Trump))) is orthodox he goes to the same synagogue as the lehman brothers.

He's the only person from the primaries that wanted to invade multiple countries day one in office.

Yeah Maldraw

Holy shit man, is this accurate?

>eberybody move with the herd
>do as your are told

lol pretty weak shill tactics

>jews have on average higher iq
>high iq correlates with liberalism
Makes sense.