Pepe The Frog

TOP KEK
theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/28/pepe-the-frog-online-hate-symbol-database-anti-defamation-league

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/09/28/us/pepe-the-frog-hate-symbol-trnd/index.html
nytimes.com/2016/09/28/us/pepe-the-frog-is-listed-as-a-hate-symbol-by-the-anti-defamation-league.html
theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/28/pepe-the-frog-online-hate-symbol-database-anti-defamation-league
adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html#.V-vOMUQpDqA
20minutes.fr/insolite/1932531-20160928-pepe-grenouille-devenu-symbole-ultradroite-americaine
zeit.de/digital/internet/2016-09/meme-pepe-frosch-alt-right-donald-trump
spiegel.de/netzwelt/web/antisemitismus-pepe-der-frosch-zum-symbol-des-hasses-erklaert-a-1114382.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It just never fucking ends.

CNN just published a story, too. Nice work, fellas.

cnn.com/2016/09/28/us/pepe-the-frog-hate-symbol-trnd/index.html

nytimes.com/2016/09/28/us/pepe-the-frog-is-listed-as-a-hate-symbol-by-the-anti-defamation-league.html

When you realize anti defamation league is a jewish organisation

>HAHAHAHAHA THEY'RE SAYING THAT THING WE KEEP POSTING IS ASSOCIATED WITH US!!! MY SIDES HAVE ENTERED THE ORBIT OF ANOTHER DIMENSION XDDDD

OY VEY, (((WE))) DECIDE WHAT IS RACIST AND WHAT ISNT! REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST, GOY!

Upvoted.

Hello CNN
Pls make an article about this racist anime maymay

they're afraid of our esoteric pepeism

*upvote*

INCLUDE ME IN SCRENSHOT

>who call themselves the alt-right

Triggered as fuck, I can't read anymore. And they honesty just smear everyone here as a white supremacist? They're terrified at what we can do, that's for sure.

It's right tho

>WE EXIST IN A VACUUM!!! NOTHING WE DO OR SAY EN MASSE CAN BE ASSOCIATED WITH US UNLESS WE SAY SO XDDDDD

>upvote
This is not your place, there is a place for pathetic faggots like you, it's called reddit. I strongly reccomend you to go there, and never come back.

So why don't we proliferate the stories of the good Cred Forums has done, like coordinate with the Russians to fight Islamic extremists, among other things?

I'm sure we have a fuck ton of screenshots that have captured good deeds.

>like coordinate with the Russians to fight Islamic extremists
define coordinate

i hope they ban pepe like they did swastika so we can become a real underground and watch rare pepes surge in value

Sounds like an autistic fantasy. Coordinate with the Russians? L M A O

Their entire facebook page is pepe now, lol

Is anime next? Or ponies?

They are really taking this whole Pepe thing seriously, they are convinced Pepe is anti-semitic. Why isn't happy merchant bothering them?

leddit rapefugees not welcome
you have to go back

@No.90717793

Do i nneed to login to upvote?

That was rather vague.

Back in April, Cred Forums found extremist fighters broadcasting live, and they got into contact with Russian military (if I am correct), and they pinpointed their coordinates on Google earth by examining landmarks.

If I'm not mistaken, something like that is happening, or was happening last time I checked. I think someone is attempting a repeat on some live broadcasters again.

fucking pepe

(((ADL)))

Fucking whiny, useless jews, kill them all.

Nigger

Hmm... You know what to do, boys.

TOP KEK
google is next

upvoted

I'm sure plenty of us have done great things for people under the cloak of anonymity in Cred Forums, if not on any other board.

Coordinate a Twitter hashtag or something, I dunno.

#Cred Forumsiteness

Also, bump.

fuck youu

This is all because of elections, since there are Trump Pepes. When election is over, then nobody will care if Pepe is symbol of racism.

Boomp.

And what are you "doing," exactly?

You know what this means. Cred Forums is winning the internet culture war and having an impact on the real world. Normies come here to shill and troll, then end up getting red-pilled.

It'd be cool if we tried to balance public perspective of Cred Forums through maybe some kind of Memetic Campaign showcasing the good that Cred Forums is capable.

upvote

Upvote

hab an upboat :D:D

Other boards and sites also use Pepe.

hehe no

(((they))) are really integrating their efforts now huh

rude
downvoted

to the bottom you go!

upboated my frog friend

upvote

This is great you silly geese. ADL looks like more of a joke than it ever has and even normies are realizing this

This can only help the right, right? How legitimate is the ADL in the eyes of normies if a poorly drawn cartoon frog is now an OFFICIAL HATE SYMBOL?

Upvote

upvote

How the fuck did you guy's meme pepe into the MSM I can't believe this shit

It's funny too because Cred Forums is diverse as fuck and probably the only working example of multiculturalism.

Considering how ADL works, this is probably the third stupidest stance they've taken today.

hellow fellow nazis

Because it's an obvious jew caricature to anyone at first glance and needs no explanation.

Upvoted

Fuck

Under-rated post

Upvoted

upvoted and saved

I know it's ((CNN)), but that definitely seems tongue in cheek. Although it'd be pretty hilarious if they actually thought rare pepes were actually worth money

>Anti Defamation League defames cartoon frog

Upvoted

>tfw you probably took too long

Fuck you! I'm already coughing like Hillary you know.

Upvoted

upvoted because im smoking atm and god crush Denmark

>theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/28/pepe-the-frog-online-hate-symbol-database-anti-defamation-league

Holy shit. Most would expect that the Anti-Defamation League was a credible organization that refuted its claims with actual evidence before crying "racism". The Pepe meme is initiating the self-destruction of every MSM propaganda machine that engages with it. I keep saying "nobody would believe the media lies this much last week" every. Damn. Week.

>Most would expect that the Anti-Defamation League was a credible organization

>Topic Internet Donald Trump Cybercrime Hate crime Social media

>Cybercrime

well.........

NOOOOO.

upvoted

→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
GET OUT OF THIS SLIDE THREAD AND GO VOTE FOR THE 2nd DEBATE QUESTIONS!!!

Russians are bad too now. Islamic Extremists are good. Argue with the state and you and your memes will be declared "racist". As they should be. Dear Leader does not approve of your actions.

Turn hillary into a hate symbol!!!

Use the blackface hillary/bill picture to start

Then anime style hillary "Bring them to heel!!"

MUST BE DONE

le upvote for you

Up vote

what would they do if 'hate groups' started using (((imagery)))?

will they make it them hate symbols too?

upvoted

Upvoted

hello my nazi (((friend)))

le upboat

adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html#.V-vOMUQpDqA

>because so many pepe memes are not bigoted in nature it is important to examine uses of the meme only in context. The mere fact of posting a Pepe meme does not mean that someone is racist or white supremacist. However, if the meme itself is racist or anti-Semitic in nature, or if it appears in a context containing bigoted or offensive language or symbols, then it may have been used for hateful purposes

So what's the fucking point? Obviously if pepe has a swastika and is standing in front of an oven I'll infer that it's being used by a nazi. Why declare it a bigoted symbol when you admit that it's really not? I saw a picture of Winnie the Pooh with a hitler mustache is the bear a fucking hate symbol now?

also on french news

20minutes.fr/insolite/1932531-20160928-pepe-grenouille-devenu-symbole-ultradroite-americaine

can't believe it
putain

Can we force FOX into cancelling The Simpsons if we started circulating images Bart as a Nazi?

who cares thats the old pepe.

The new pepe is pepe the dog.

upvote

upvote

I don't think it works that way. Bart is already a cultural icon, we can't really co-opt him the way Pepe was. Pepe held very little meaning to many people, we shaped him, molded him into our own symbol.

Although I agree with you that someone needs to put The Simpsons out of it's misery, and it would be great if we could be the ones to do it.

upvoted XD

It's beautiful. We're starting to look professional.

upvoted

All this because Trump's son posted a pic with Pepe in it and the Dem media want to double-down

I'm thinking of making an Auschwitz Pepe where instead of gas showers, he's just shitting into room full of sad Jews like one big sewage tank. Then I'll print it out and mail it to the ADL.

Everything is going according to plan.

Will Pepe be a tattoo for white supreme mists now?

>Most would expect that the Anti-Defamation League was a credible organization

Where the fuck did you get this idea from, its literally always been a jew-shilling league.

and germany is on it too

zeit.de/digital/internet/2016-09/meme-pepe-frosch-alt-right-donald-trump

The leaf doth protest too much

No fucking shit. If a cartoon has a fucking swastika it doesn't take a genius to figure it's hateful.

OY VEY

CTR memo of the day:

BAN ALL CHARACTERS THAT HAVE BEEN PORTRAYED ON THE INTERNET!!

lol i think this time they overestimated their power...

all this will provide pepe with more power than they ever imagined.

those adl-faggots never heard about the streisand-effect?

PRAISE KEK!!!

Is that racist? I need the ADL to decide for me.

there is literally nothing racist about this picture -- how can a dog be racist? silly

WILL ABE FOXMAN PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS

WE NEED CLARITY

>tfw I'm on a list for spamming nazi frogs to my friend on goybook

If you are capable of doing so, you desperately need it. As an outsider from Cred Forums and Cred Forums i pretty much consider you a containment board

Hi I'd like to remind all of you people to delete any saved images of this racist character immediately

I can't even stand to look at that smug hateful face. You should've marked this post nsfw and included a trigger warning in your title op.

Is Donald Duck also considered a hate symbol?

Who is this Cred Forums guy?

Cred Forums man is a board of love and peace, you asshole

because Trump never posted the merchant on Twitter

KEK HAS BLESSED THIS THREAD
GIVE HIM YOUR MEME MAGIC

Yes, but it was has cachet with normies who don't know about (((them)))

I also love that the two people to denounce the ADL are both Finns

>tfw you live in a society where grown men argue about green frog cartoons and masturbate to cheap japanese animations while the state takes away all their rights

QUICK

POST YOUR RACIST FROGS BEFORE THEY GET OUTLAWED

Not only that, but the Green Frog is leading the fight against those taking away our rights.

War has changed...

memes are illegal now
delet this thread or the meme police will get you

Wow, you bunch of autistic cretins got this crap into the normal world.

If Trump loses, he will be associated with a green cartoon frog for the rest of his life.

They want us to stop using PEPE. Fear, is really their only tactic.

Why don't everything they do, we do it ten times worse and stronger?

We should think of a way to spit this shit back in their faces

"Anyone using an Israel symbol is supporting the genocide of the Arab people"

i dont get it. just how many of you guys troll people on twitter with nazi frogs?

(((Spiegel)))
German Newspaper
spiegel.de/netzwelt/web/antisemitismus-pepe-der-frosch-zum-symbol-des-hasses-erklaert-a-1114382.html