Norwegians now can change genders legally with a mouse click

Norway, yes!

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/health/2016/09/27/norwegians-now-can-change-genders-legally-with-mouse-click.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't 21 century technology amazing

Really makes stop thinking...

you

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

i thought this got denied

me 2

They can't be serious it's time to an hero

I'm now a man :^)

t. dual citizen

"""""(((((GENDER)))))"""""

>tfw you'll be able to change your gender to genderfluid binary lgbtqfgtropsm nigger-smooth godrabbitanimalkin and have everybody respect your pronouns in fear of being called a racist by your strong, independent mouth

GAS THEM ALL

pic related: american family

Time to activate my auto clicker.

If there is no requirement that's great.
Now men can enjoy the legal privileges of women without having to lose anything

>need to fap
>go on your phone and swap genders
>go into women's bathroom
>do your part
>swap your gender back

why are ""genderqueer"" women always spooky scary skeletons?

This
I don't see what's the problem
Change to female > affirmative action advantage for jobs

So if I want to go out to drink free all night I can?!

>change to female before divorce
>keep house and kids

>change to female when job hunting/going into school
>quotas and better chances

>change to female
>go to nightclub
>be bounced at entrance for having a dick
>sue the shit out nightclub and have that degenerate place closed

etc.

This actually has potential

they're the absolute worst scum of humanity

>listing anarchy
good luck with that housing search

Why aren't there roving bands of 'Cleaners' who find these sorts of people and off them in the streets. Honestly, what self respecting human can even consciously allow this degenerate filth to exist on the same continent as them?

Can you imagine having these fucking weirdos crashing on your couch telling you about THE PATRIARCHY!....ugh, I'm honestly not sure which one to cunt kick

I'm going to set up a website that cures cancer with a mouse click. When you click on it, it says 'you now identify as being all clear'.

So I finally can be an attack helicopter?

this stuff is all faked for meme's sakes right?

Seems to be working for the flips with their roving vigilante death squads approved by the president.

Do you think women pee in front of each other?

I think you'll find the term is 'cunt punt'

Not trying to go for bantz but a Leaf out of all people should know.

source?

yep

i don't know why u guys are complaining.

this is GOOD.

the further we spiral into degeneracy QUICKLY instead of slowly, the more people will react and not be slowly conditioned into it.

we need to actually false flag and ACCELERATE degeneracy.

shove too much down people's throats too quick and they WILL fight back.

so i can finally be a little girl now

I'M A BOY NOW
*click*
I'M A GIRL NOW
*click*
I'M A NON-GENDER NOW
*click* *BANG*

the west needs to burn

This cunt's got it. After 2-3 more generations no one will be able to stop this shit. We need to catalyse and then ignite a social upheaval. Civil war is looking more and more like the only way to do it.

It's absolutely terrifying. The Orwellian nightmare is no longer just a dream...

I for one would be a female lesbian who is not willing to go through gender reassignment therapy or hormone treatment.

lol nowegians should confuse the fuck out of gender swapping mods by changing to a new gender once a day.

>Clic once a week
>Refuse all tax papers because they never have the right gender on it
>Never have to pay taxes ever again.

So progressive :^)

Best post. I always liked you Poland

Subtle, Mohamed, subtle.

Well? What gender did baby fucking Storm choose?

this.

so far i have found the following to be effective false-flags.

>Feminists are already suggesting the age of consent be raised to 25. Yes, it's a thing. Go along with them and suggest it should be even HIGHER. Get people outraged at feminist insanity.

>Push tranny shit to the extreme. Explains itself.

>Go full statist, suggest the government should take away people's property rights. Suggest parents don't have the right to raise their kids. Subtly link together government mass surveillance and other orwellian programs with immanent threats to people's parental and property rights.

>Don't make it seem like it's a problem, suggest we need to go deeper down the rabbit hole. Eventually everyone breaks and switches in the other direction, reverse psychology style.

>Suggest wealth redistribution, this one explains itself.

>Refer to ANYONE making more money than yourself as an evil capitalist exploiting the system. Make it seem as absurd as possible.

>Suggest there is nothing wrong with women exploring their own bodies, it's empowering. Suggest women do insane shit to be "empowering".

>Go full open borders and call them a racist, blah blah

If you cunts ACTUALLY want to stop degeneracy.....false flag as the left and make normal people disgusted with them.

It works a thousand times better than approaching it from a right wing angle, because people shut down.

>move to Norway
>change gender to female
>sue people for misogyny
>change gender to male
>repeat
???
PROFIT!

Just search for the headline. It's an AP story, those get posted on every news site in the U.S. Here's one:

foxnews.com/health/2016/09/27/norwegians-now-can-change-genders-legally-with-mouse-click.html

We can?

Source, OP.

time to use the female showers on the gym

noice

Fp always bp

GET IN HERE LADS

i made a thread if you want to save western civilisation

please come and have a read/give me a bump

Literally never heard about it until now.

It's still cis only
Kids younger than 16 need their parents' permission to do it

I'll just wait for the first headline of a mtf being denied entry to women's quarters.

I am uploading a fantastic video, it's at 77%, you guys need to see it in about 10 minutes

I don't want this dark future.
Somebody wake me up.

>mom (male)

>1 genderfluid trans mum
>1 cis male mum

They can't even get their conjugate pairs right ffs.

Thats a meme unless you live in a city. Most Canadias arw lumberjacks who live in conservative ice huts and hunt moose and eskimo for sustenance.

she thinks her short boy cut and "edgy" clothes makes her a man

B BUT THEY WUZ VIKANGZ