Cred Forums TURNS ON TRUMP OVER 400LB COMMENT

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, Cred Forums STUMPED, Cred Forums STUMPED, IT'S FUCKING OGRE

newrepublic.com/minutes/137245/trumps-400-pound-hacker-comments-not-go-well-Cred Forums-supporters

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hongriver
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/54tayg/trumps_400pound_hacker_comments_did_not_go_over/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/26/eight-examples-where-fact-checking-became-opinion-/
nypost.com/2016/09/26/lester-holt-shows-he-doesnt-know-the-meaning-of-impartial/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/09/27/lester-holt-asked-trump-15-questions-clinton-2-questions/
washingtonexaminer.com/in-debate-trump-gets-6-follow-up-questions-clinton-gets-none/article/2602939
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the (((journalists))) post here and unironically post it as news
WEW

The "400 lb hacker" thing is actually probably the funniest thing Trump has said in weeks if not months. Excellent meme potential.

twitter.com/hongriver

> Cred Forums TURNS ON TRUMP OVER 400LB COMMENT

You have no idea how stupid and retarded you sound right now by yelling something 99% of people here know of being absolutely wrong.

SHIT EVEN REDDIT REALISES WE'RE FUCKING DONE

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/54tayg/trumps_400pound_hacker_comments_did_not_go_over/

>Cred Forums TURNS ON TRUMP OVER 400LB COMMENT

This your first day here faggot?

It wasn't even fat shame Friday.

I kekked pretty hard when he said that. Almost no one here, except for shills, turned on him. Fuck off you dumb spineless nigger

>We're
then get the fuck out

Trump was much more memetic during the debate.
>400 lbs hacker
>the cyber
>she's been fighting ISIS all her adult life

wtf i hate fat people now

You must be new here faggot

I thought everyone here thought it was funny as hell

Is it just me or has the Clinton shilling been turned up to 11 since the debate? I keep seeing threads full of people suddenly trying to discourage everyone from supporting him, which seems rather strange considering the usual climate.

Kinda feels like Reddit Politics and how overnight they turned into allowing only anti trump posts to the point where something like the top 200 posts of the month are against trump/Bernie/Johnson with zero Clinton threads (not even threads posing her in a positive light)

I don't wanna say CTR but goddamn you think these shills would at least try to be a little subtle

>Be Donald Trump
>say, "When Mexico sends people over, they aren't sending their best people over."
>watch low-information media spin it into "Trump says all Mexicans are rapists!"
>Point and laugh as media loses viewers and trust of public
>Say, "Hacker could be a 400 lb guy sitting at home."
>watch lame stream media spin that into "Trump calls programmers 400 lb slobs!"

Wash, rinse, repeat.

>journalists are unironically saying "Cred Forums btfo" in mainstream media

Journalism is dead for long and they are still beating it

But it was funny.

Eight examples where ‘fact-checking’ became opinion journalism

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/26/eight-examples-where-fact-checking-became-opinion-/

Lester Holt shows he doesn’t know the meaning of ‘impartial’

nypost.com/2016/09/26/lester-holt-shows-he-doesnt-know-the-meaning-of-impartial/

Lester Holt Asked Trump 15 Questions, Clinton 2 Questions

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/09/27/lester-holt-asked-trump-15-questions-clinton-2-questions/

In debate, Clinton gets no follow-up questions, Trump gets 6

washingtonexaminer.com/in-debate-trump-gets-6-follow-up-questions-clinton-gets-none/article/2602939

>sage

The only thing stumped is your penis mahmud.

paid shills are 100% not a meme, i dont know why people find it so hard to believe

I was gonna say do we have to switch fat shame day to Monday?

seriously my mom was undecided but now that she knows Trump hates lard asses she's voting for him

wtf i hate Trump now.

>Cred Forums shitposting is now the news
Also, there's about 5 threads on this steady since the article came out.

pls stahp.