My father is Syrian and my mother is German...

My father is Syrian and my mother is German. My father has been here for 40 years and says he's never had a problem with right wing people and actually says he's had good conversations with neo Nazi people.
He's been highly critical the 1 million refugees coming into our country and says most leech from the state. Simultaneously, he brought his family here, who come from Al Eppo. 8 people, don't ask how he did it. Great people, actually motivated to work, already speak the language fluently and are kurdish, meaning they don't wear hijabs and generally don't care about Islam that much.
An aunt of mine also during a car bomb incident.
Is my father overall based and am I allowed to post here?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3263593/Syrian-wives-mothers-left-condemn-men-fled-country-ask-free-protect-wrong-leave-country.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off from my country you fucking shitskin

Here get in the Gaswagen

Don't look like my father at all though. They would have let me straight into the Hitlerjugend.

No they wouldn't let shitskins join

Half nigger mongrel

OK nigger

>nigger mongrel calling others nigger

HAHAHA

Husch Husch Neger in den Busch

>he brought his family here, who come from Al Eppo.

You sound like a good man, but what is A Leppo?

At this point the threshold of people who are acceptable is considerable lowered. As far as I'm concerned, each man she be born with the opportunity to live a comfortable and prosperous life in his homelands. Self-determinism and freedom from the fucking Jews should prevail in each respective nation around the globe, meaning there should be no practical need to immigrate.

>Al Eppo

Sage this shit bait

You are allowed to post anywhere you want, just anticipate the criticism you will receive for the people others associate you with.

also this

It was a Gary Johnson joke. Relax.

(You)

There shouldn't be, but my father rebelled against the state back in his days. He's a refugee, said back then they'd let in anyone who didn't look completely black. Germany was still suffering, they needed the people. He doesn't talk about it a lot.

Don't worry about your race or your fathers race. The only thing that you should be defined by is culture and your personal beliefs.

If you want share the some of the thoughts and concerns of this board concerning western culture and would like to discuss them, then you are free to do so.

You as an individual counts more than your race.

Based answer. You sound more redpilled than the people here who are completely blinded by race.
Not every black person is a nigger. Some are fellow black men.

Yes, your father is based and you should absolutely feel free to post.

Just ignore the race generalising dumbfucks (aka: reverse SJW's; aka: Stormfags)

Truly enlightened we should let these filthy sndniggers overrun white countries. After all they are all individuals.

Nigger lovers

Depends, will they all go back once Syria is at peace again?

Absolutely no argument was made.
My cousins do have already got Syrian boyfriends, if that's a consultation.

>My father is Syrian and my mother is German

I stopped reading right there. You are a disgusting mutt, and are in no way German. Your father was probably a filthy kike

Niggers breeding more niggers

Can't wait when the day of the rope finally comes so we can get rid of the filth here.

>consultation
You what?

Fachkraft at work, kek.

This may be what it comes to in the end: the mongrels upholding what is left of our culture and heritage versus the full third-worlders. If any of you live to be a hundred, expect ridiculous sights, like mulattos in Nazi regalia gunning down Pakistani rioters in the name of Europe...

We are like Sumerians, looking into the future of Classical Assyria or the First Caliphate...

Well... They would, but Aleppo is destroyed. Their house is still there, but the chance of them going back is very slim. Syria is now like a middle east Somalia. It would take at least another 2 decades and at that point, they'd stay.

Der nigger hat vermutlich nur die Hauptschuläh mitgemacht.

I don't like niggers (low iq, violent, shit culture dumbfucks), however im quite ok interacting with educated black people.

However, none of this means im happy or encourage with overrunning my country with black people.

I just don't get how some people cant use their superior white master race brains to understand this simple shit.

I know you're a sandnigger so intelligence isn't your strongpoint.

You want your kind to flood Germany and as a result you are automatically hostile towards whites asserting themselves against this. Which is why you dismiss this as "no argument" and laughingly act as though someone repeating the media line of #Notallmuslims is "Redpilled" and not "blinded by race. It's almost like you think you're on Tumblr.

You are not German.
You cousins will never be German.
Your dad is a hostile invader.

Deal with it. ISIS may accept you, Cred Forums never will.

No offense to anyone but.. why do german women fuck foreign men so fucking much? Not only now and not arabs and nigs exclusively, people from other places like italians balkan muslims etc..

>Aleppo is destroyed.

Almost the entirety of Germany was destroyed by '45. Your grandparents managed. These fucks want just dumping back in the wreckage to get on with the job.

So what? Germany was also completely destroyed after WW2, why wouldn't they go back?

Give the little finger and they take your whole arm.

We don't need mongrel niggers here

dear fucking god, why is it always australians that have the best answers in those threads, all other fucking flags are dirty niggerlovers

You forgot to tell him what his mother is...

At least they stay with their people. Isn't that better than dating German women/men?
Hab mein Abitur. Der Post von dir kann nur von einem wahren RealschĂĽler kommen.

>My father is Syrian and my mother is German
Germany YES

Im sorry that you didn't get superior French-Lebanese gene like me. Greek and Albanian is in the mix aswell.

i vomited in my mouth a little

>T.Slav

I've made bad experiences with Kurds, don't think they're based at all.

Other than that, I'm in favour of some degree of immigration as long as it follows three rules:
1) No unfair and destructive immigration into the welfare system
2) No conflicts due to culture or crime
3) The amount is small enough that the unique culture and apperance of the immigration country don't disappear

>an I allowed to post here
Yes but you have to post your credit card information

you forgot about
4) comes from a country genetically close enough to integrate seamlessly

I'm completely fine with that, but, I believe if you keep that attitude towards sandniggers they will always feel the same hostility towards you. They will never be redpilled. They will understand the importance of pushing their own race. They will never leave.
True. But with retarded people like muslims at work, it's gonna take a much longer time. There's also Isis there so that's that.

Now if those brown shits would stay in their desert shitholes, now that would be good.

When will you niggers fuck off?
Or will you stay and wait for the Volkszorn? :)

>three rules
One thousand Dutch or Danish millionnaire retirees per annum, then? Sounds about right, aye.

>consultation
>parallel culture of dozens of cousins staying among their own

Not too impressed anymore. It's not like your cousins date among each other because they want to conserve the German gene pool, they do it because they aren't fully integrated.

I agree. Well, Kurdish people can be just as degenerate, but at least they're generally not as religious.

It's similar to Mallorca.

It's a good situation as long as you get a decent amount of German tourists that enjoy the country and bring in money, but if the island is suddenly 95% tourists and they behave like shit, people get rightfully mad.

3rd world people also love incest and inbreeding.
No wonder their IQ never goes above 70 points, fucking subhuman apes.

>There's also Isis there

Which is why all able bodied Syrian (and "Syrian" too - Eritreans can probably at least dig trenches if under close instruction) males currently in Europe should be handed straight over to Assad for vetting, to either make new troops for the SAA or new fertiliser for the fields of Greater Syria.

>Because they aren't fully integrated
New refugees fuck German women everyday.
Well I will wait. It's never going to happen though. Sorry.

pretty much this. sorry OP, but you and your 30 relatives have to go back.

It will and your nigger father will hang together with the rest of your shitskin family on lampposts.

Dude, are you really so self conscious that you have to get the approval of a bunch of white supremacists? Not everyone is gonna like you living in Germany, certainly not a lot of people here. And who asks for permission to post here? You don't ask permission to post here, you just post and fuck whoever that has a problem with that. Grow some fucking balls.

>Well I will wait. It's never going to happen though. Sorry.
t. jew in 30s
you subhumans never learn

They'd rather kill themselves than kill for Assad. Those who like him are already there.

>t. son of a coward

just kill yourself

I've posted here for a long time, just wanted to see what Cred Forums thinks about my father's situation.
OK. I'm waiting.

You have to go back.
Or become a honorary aryian by removing kebab.

Oh, I'm sure you would like to get sent to your death for a dictator you don't like, oh brave internet shitposter

You have to go back, mudshits belong in islamic shithole countries, not the 1st world

I don't like kebab. Removing it wouldn't do shit but piss off those mongrels and make them more aggressive, so I'd rather not.

Fucking cowards indeed.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3263593/Syrian-wives-mothers-left-condemn-men-fled-country-ask-free-protect-wrong-leave-country.html

These fuckers have no honor. They should've sent their women and children as refugees, and then the Adult males and elderly fight for their country.

Not supporting Assad is exactly equal to not supporting civilisation. Scum. Still, I'm sure they'd change their minds if their lives depended on it.

youll never be German.

So they support Radical Islamists?
Even worse!

Your coward nigger dad and the shit he spawned (you) truly belong into gas chambers.

I've never seen a hairy forehead like that before, save in a newborn baby.

>As far as I'm concerned, each man she be born with the opportunity to live a comfortable and prosperous life in his homelands.

In his OWN homelands, not scrounging off white people in our lands. AKA parasites.

Dont ask these retards those questions
Go out, bang some Heidruns, cuck some Freidriches, never visit this place again and stay based kurd

It has a lot to do with the way most boys are raised as women nowadays. The younger generations are generally too crippled by fear of false rape sentences, economic disadvantages and openly hostile government action to effectively court women here, leaving the latter desperate to begin with.

Then add in that the female brain is wired quite differently from the male one and the introduction of people whom media and society are obligated to present as popular and "good-aligned" causes a major disaster among the lower and lower middle class, as well as those left fatherless, homeless or pre-damaged through, say, a history of sexual abuse - which are then the ones most prominently reported on.

It's a vicious cycle of engineered social decline and the propaganda needed to hide it. Shit's fucked and the actual voting populace is rendered helpless by a system designed to keep their voices from being heard.

Yet even so it happens nowhere near as often as you would believe from the outside. Believe me, the amount of misinformation circulating because of this is mind-boggling.

I was raised here under German values, love German culture, my mother mostly cared for me, I don't believe the leftist media, don't exactly look like a mudshit, and don't support the refugees. If you're so blinded by genetic race, that's on you

You're still a mudshit with a mother who is nothing more but a piece of shit race traitor.
Also belongs into back of a Gaswagen.

If your shitskin father can have civil conversations with neo-nazis then I don't even understand what's the point of this stupid thread.

It's fine. Just don't betray the country and it's people, or you'll get the noose.

ayo hol' up

So yous be sayin

you wuz prussians n sheit?

That's women everywhere though.

Three basic reasons:
1) It's exotic
2) Virtue-signalling, conscience-pleasing, noble-savage syndrome
3) They're often the bottom of the barrel

>if you keep that attitude towards sandniggers they will always feel the same hostility towards you.

That's fine, just keep your hostility in your own backwards muslim sand toilet countries, I'm sure we would all be much happier :^)

Wait wasn't your dad from Saudi Arabia on a previous thread?

Why you keep changing your dad birthplace? Shitposter-kun.

This lil nigga and his coward family will fuck off once the RWDS arrive.

It doesn't take long anymore brother

Can't wait to hunt down shitskins

>tfw half middle-eastern jew
atleast I got blonde hair and light eyes unlike my brothers

Your Vatti looks like Assad or that ginger Iraqi general or something? Or like a Greek or Armenian or the like? To be honest, if these kind of Near Easterners abandoned Islam, I'd have very little problem with them, and not even be TOO horrified at having a few of them in the genepool. But if you're non-Muslim, why not support Assad, who is the only realistic defence for a civilised Syria? There is simply NO alternative at this moment in time, and the state of the war means that many past offences of more liberally inclined dissidents will be forgiven in gratitude for simple manpower advantages.

Sandniggers resent us no matter what we do. You are a naturally hate filled and vile race.

Don't act as though we are betraying you. You invade our countries and act outraged when we oppose it.

I'm glad you are turning to ISIS more and more. The day sandniggers will be grounded up into fertiliser comes ever closer.

>All these tryhards larping as stormfags
How much are they paying you again?

>they needed the people
We never did.
Holy shit, I fucking hate this lame excuse so much.
If your father rebelled against the government and then asked for asylum in Germany, coming here after it was granted rather than just crossing the border illegally to force the government to accept him it is alright.

But stop this fucking retarded
>Hurr durr Germany needs us, we are of essential relevance
myth.

I do it for free because I love my country

>am I allowed to post here?
Once you've provided your working papers, allowance to stay in germany and paid jizya to Mutti. Only then you'll get your official posting license from Berlin. If not you'll get convicted of hatespeech

who hurt you

You forgot to mention the Gaswagen that comes for him.

>16 posts by this id
Holy fucking shit dude

That's well and good but does it not appear strategically ill-advised to alienate a potential supporter? Maybe you should weigh the benefits against the drawbacks here - and if it's only that some "shitskin" might end up taking the bullet before you.

Do you feel German?
Or Syrian?

No I don't want them here and I will never accept a nigger subhuman as an equal.

Slow day in the office nigga

German. Obviously. Don't even feel a little bit Syrian.

But you ain't a german you half niglet

you're just a shitskin spawned by a race traitor and a coward nigger.

You won't ever be german

That isn't what I proposed you do, but I reckon your mind is set. Your efforts here seem like a waste of energy though.

Why not ditch islam altogether? You didn't move to Germany for the countryside I guess, so show some fucking respect, pay them back for their hospitality, and ditch your old religion for atheism, or convert to the Christianity that has built European society. Every single muslim in Germany is contributing to the erosion of German culture.

it would be funny if it wasnt so tragic

Well you're not German if you have a Syrian father, that's like saying a mongrel is a pedigree because it had a pedigree mother while ignoring the street dog father.

Yeah no fucking shit, HIS homelands. Which is possessive. Did I really have to make it more explicit that I was referring to each person's respective birth place you fucking bong.

>Self-determinism and freedom from the fucking Jews
>there should be no practical need to immigrate

youre a bastard. you are not syrian not german.

Sub human shitskin

you're a fucking autist for coming to a board full of autist and asking the autists if you can be an autist, autist

>My father is Syrian

Disgusting sand nigger.