Compare and contrast

Compare and contrast

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/story/2016/4/29/1521312/-Emails-Reveal-True-Motive-for-Libya-Intervention
thehill.com/policy/national-security/297994-email-snafu-makes-state-dept-miss-court-imposed-deadline-on-clinton
joeforamerica.com/2016/08/anti-hillary-author-victor-thorn-predicted-suicide-talk-radio-last-words/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ITS A CONSPIRACY!!

Putin and Farage hired bots to follow Drumpf on twitter!

RIGGED! RIGGED! RIGGED!

Russian and Chinese hackers! Cartoon frogs! Dark corners of the internet!

A make up with a twitter biography form.

You're right, he does have way more followers.

One of the 752 Hillary follows has to be a degenerate account. Find out 400lb hacker friend!

I'll do it for the case my alt right brother!

W-what the hell?

I advise everyone to look through her following. It seems like a parody account, she follows Katy Perry, WNBA, the Clinton Foundation and a ton of senators. She is not even a real human I swear to God

>She is not even a real human

Correct

Look at Trumps likes on Twitter. There's one that stands out particularly in line with this boards interests.

I don't twat, what does that mean?

He liked one of O'Reillys tweets in 2012 about minority babies outnumbering white babies. He's only got 30 something likes and I find it interesting that's one of them.

Trump is more the hair icon, no?

A lot of people follow katy perry. I think she's also a clintonbot too

But it's funny she only follows female artists and women's right groups, like shes maintaing an image

As William Shakesman said, "brevity is the wit of soul"

Trumps page was written by a man, Hillary's by a woman. How is this not obvious?

Dat mane wuzn Shakesbier. He wuz a blackman name Ronald Shakerspeer an he wuz a Kang in tha Empire before there wuz an Empire. He invented da thing an he wuz hidden away in a prison after sum time, cuz whitey got so cucked by da black Emperor dat their women all hopped ova his dick n dey wuz so jelly, dat dey hid him away. Until dis day only his wridings survive. Bud whitey even faked tha image of him into a whide person.

well, mozart like to eat literal shit, so the pic is not that wrong...

>the false (fake)

So it's true?

Clinton Emails Reveal True Motive for Libya Intervention

dailykos.com/story/2016/4/29/1521312/-Emails-Reveal-True-Motive-for-Libya-Intervention

State Dept misses court's deadline on Clinton docs

thehill.com/policy/national-security/297994-email-snafu-makes-state-dept-miss-court-imposed-deadline-on-clinton

Anti-Hillary Author Victor Thorn Predicted His Own “Suicide” on Talk Radio: His Last Words…

joeforamerica.com/2016/08/anti-hillary-author-victor-thorn-predicted-suicide-talk-radio-last-words/