What did Hiroshima mean by this? Is Cred Forums alright?!

What did Hiroshima mean by this? Is Cred Forums alright?!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrant_canary
github.com/ccd0/Cred
imgur.com/gallery/WxsAR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because you check yourself at night.

h-h-hiro san

>WARRANT CANARY IS NOW GONE FROM THE FRONT PAGE
OH FUCKKK

NO FUCK YOU NAGASAKI ONCE IN A WHILE IS OKAY

BUT YOU TAKE AWAY MY Cred Forums ALL THE TIME DESPITE CLOUDFLARE WHICH I HELPED INSTILL BY THE WAY AND I AM GOING TO START THROWING PISS BOTTLES AND I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FUCKING GOOD BOY POINTS ANYMORE

ASSHOLE

oh fug

aplogizing for playing music on v since they are full of redditors and forgot that moot fucking with boards has been apart of the culture for years

warrant what

wat music

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrant_canary

Hiroshima is working with the CIA's new anti-pepe unit to bring down kek for good.

Hiroshima has betrayed us.

Notice how we couldn't post during the debate? They blocked our meme magic

Basically when a site thinks it's gonna be issued a warrant to plunder it's data it puts up a tell then when the warrant is issued they take down this tell which doesn't explicitly violate the NDA or whatever it's called with criminal offences
So whoever's running the show wants us to know shit is being watched, recorded, and handed over to someone

image is being hosted on 2ch.sc?

didn't know they had a warrant canary on the front page any pics?

He sold out

He gave the IP of some CP poster to the FBI, but it turned out to be a tor exit node.

Cred Forums never had a warrant canary

>he doesnt/didnt know

i took a screenshot of this exact thread and posts they are the same i cant post it or i get banned im freaking out

do it faggot

IRL deja vu? edit the screenshot in paint with some poorly drawn happy faces

I think he just changed hosting the image to 2ch.sc. it's been months since I've pulled the front page but iirc it was not hosted there before. if u block 3rd party images that might be why?

There was a Mario music video in Cred Forums days ago.

Also posting was down for a while and they changed some thing on the pages and I believe the Cred Forums API has been updated, it broke some of my scripts.

Pages
github.com/ccd0/Cred Forums-x/commit/c82fe0600b906d3d39c6475a3b2f88e919736281

Possibly new API feature(?)
github.com/ccd0/Cred Forums-x/commit/420368219c8ebdf7837ebf058be7516fc7b9d90d

Take your fucking meds. The brown pill, preferably.

everytime Cred Forums gets taken down for something fucked being posted and goes back up it uses an old capture of threads to make it look like no downtime has passed

wut

do you know what was posted that caused this?

imgur.com/gallery/WxsAR

kek, shut it down

CROOKED
R
O
O
K
E
D