What does Cred Forums think about Captain America?

What does Cred Forums think about Captain America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yiKFYTFJ_kw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It would be better if he was a black transgender woman who is Muslim and raised by Hispanic parents. She/he's purpose should be to battle the white patriarchy by using snappy Twitter comments and has hands.

I think scarlett johansson's ass

how many blood marvel/avengers films have they made it seems like their is 2 every year

scarlett johansson's ass

Do you just roll dice between "their", "they're" and "there", and hope for the best?

*Jazz hands, not has hands.

boycott hollywood

im on the internet with americans does spelling matter

Hey brother we wrote the dictionary

id fuck him.

Il settle for op

As an American: YES, it fucking well does.

Then again I have always known that the Kiwi version of English is little more than primordial grunts and howls, so perhaps I should be somewhat kinder.

Degenerate garbage pushed by the Hollywood kikes to pollute the minds of our youth

Savage, though not quite as savage as the Maori people.

gay capeshit.

Watch real movies, with real men (60's and before) or the occasional real modern movie that breaks the Matrix (Clint Eastwood movies, Saving Private Ryan, Fight Club).

Anything with women making sarcastic quips at men and acting like masculine agents "kicking feminist ass" is blue pill shit.

Have you ever *heard* the Haka? It's horrifying! It sounds like Tolkien's orcs!

youtube.com/watch?v=yiKFYTFJ_kw

Or lack thereof. She's honestly not that pretty. They named her Scarlett because she looks like the Crimson Chin.

i don't like any of the super hereos, captain america is one i dislike alo tho, that fucking shield makes no goddamn sense, but that's a movie thing in general.

I've always wondered this, why do Americans get so assmad about grammar on the internet?

Especially compared to britposters who invented the language and are generally more chill about spelling mistakes/colloquial language

Is it a reaction to American anti-intellectualism? A desperate attempt to grasp at something resembling an American "culture" or "identity"? Or do they think being up their own asses about grammar will put a stop to their mart-sharting episodes?

He's aight. Making Iron Man a flaming liberal was a let down though. I'd figure an engineer turned munitions dealer living a bachelor lifestyle in the 1% wouldn't be as liberal as they made him.

I guess he was the best choice as an "enemy" though

They shouldn't really bother to try and adapt another crossover event or ANY of cap's stories since they're universally shit.

Instead they should let Kojima direct one.

Ey m8 r yoo foockin' butt blasted m8? I'll fookin klob u in the bonker m8 i swear on me mum m8

>why do Americans get so assmad about grammar on the internet? Especially compared to britposters who invented the language

Four reasons.

1) Believe it or not, American culture generally prizes education, or more specifically being able to show yourself off as educated, on the basis of the idea that someone with "book learnin'" is going to be able to make better decisions and be more successful than an uneducated hick. This is the reason why nearly every American tries to get a college education, driving themselves into debt in the process, even though the great majority of jobs don't require one and a fairly high percentage of college graduates end up in jobs that have nothing to do with whatever they graduated college for.

2) While someone upthread's point that Americans invented the dictionary is erroneous, a man named Noah Webster did indeed publish an immensely influential dictionary in 1806 that standardized a lot of "Americanisms" with the intent of correcting many flaws of the English language. He is singularly responsible for the fact that, for example, Americans spell "center" rather than "centre". In the late 1700s and early 1800s there was a strong attempt to forge a distinctly American identity separate from that of England or any other European country, and Webster's dictionary formed a part of that. This also plays directly into point (1)

3) You didn't invent the language, the language happened to you. English is the result of Norman men-at-arms trying to pick up Anglo-Saxon tavern wenches. The language is no more legitimate than any of the other results of that. Americans, in this metaphor, would be the people struggling to ascend beyond their bastard status, while the English would be the folk who wallow in it.

4) If a person can't be bothered a to do something as simple as spell correctly and use proper grammar and syntax, why should we assume he or she put any thought or research into whatever point he or she is trying to make?

>stumbles over himself trying to speak English
>blames Americans

>Americans spell "center" rather than "centre".

99% of those types of optional spellings are the result of trying to fit English into the nook of literary language left by Latin.

'So ending a line in a sonnet with the word 'the' not really working for ya? Better make it a new one!'

Victorian era is just a retcon shit show.

Gay

Marvel is shit tier compared to other comics

Actually I'm reasonably certain that words like "centre", "sabre", "theatre", and so on, are a result of the huge French influence on the English language, from whence most of English's Latin comes.

However spelling it "center", "saber", and "theater", and so on, is more consistent with how the word is pronounced, as well as more consistent with other ending "vowel-r" words, such as "succor" or "lunar" (as opposed to something like "succro" or "lunra").

Again, Noah Webster was looking to inject a little bit of consistency into the language.

>Capeshit discussion becomes an English discussion

Probably right I only have a cursory understanding but it was the reason given for why we have so many variations on the word 'the' and why every single one had to be officiated for some reason.

Regardless, their preponderance and even their accent is a result of Brits stewing in their own juices for too long after the split occurred.

>status: told
>course of action: end it
Go find a constable and end it by cop since you can't get guns. Wait, they don't have it either. I hope you die slowly from limp wristed baton beatings and internal bleeding.

This fucking thread