Ask an ex-SJW anything

I was more heavily involved in the SJW movement for at least a year in my home country, during which:

>the leader of antifa anarchist movement became my acquaintance
>I hung out in their venue few times attending to their seminaries and event
>I led a blackmail assault backed by the biggest feminist facebook group in my country, 4600 members, against a company that had a perceivedly racist sales campaign, where I wrote a blackmail letter to company's CEO demanding to take down the campaign or else I will tell the feminists to start a huge smear campaign against their company; the CEO responded, apologized and took it down
>organised a real-life anti-racism protest with the help of few other SJW-s in a town square of a 100,000-population-town. I invited 2 local mainstream politicians, city council members, two youth centre representatives and gave separate interviews to 3-4 media channels, including one college radio interview. 120 people attended, police also called me and asked me to co-operate in case neo-nazis get involved, which didn't happen.

Since I am not gonna be part of this shit anymore and it's all behind me, I decided I'm doing an ama for the Cred Forums crowd, ask me anything! (leftist tactics, trends, insider stuff, how are they organised, what are their opinions etc.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98
youtube.com/watch?v=oi3tXaTev6I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumpin (if it works)

Viro miksi ;__;

I.......I....I hope that you kill yourself, my sweetest little love ;__;

Mine putsi

I won't be taking shit from you, Finland

How were you personally indoctrinated and what made you change your mind?

küsi midagi või mine ise putsi

Why won't you drink bleach?

you?

Could you possibly kill yourself and all your ex-associates with a bunch of grenades with the lure of a birthday party? You are not forgiven, you're just mentally unstable. You don't go from that to Cred Forums so easily.

are there strong antifa or sjw?
what is their power level?

Mes ajast me riigis siis feministid ka on?
(Saarlane siin)

mostly by my brother, who has always been a moderately left-leaning person, but not as far as to be an SJW. That was my gateway into the leftist movement, which was fueled by few previous years of misinformation, such as reading the "anarchist FAQ" e-book and adopting the more radical leftist views, until I became an SJW.

I changed my mind after I posted in a feminist group half a year ago, commenting an article where the refugees receive basic sensitivity training on how to treat western women in netherlands or somewhere. I said it's great to prevent shit like back in Cologne, and I was venomously attacked by 10-15 posters at once in that facebook group, calling me a racist, misogynist, islamophobe and assuming that I think all refugees are rapists. That did it for me, since I saw there is no freedom of speech in feminist movement.

You probably already sucked black or immigrant cock and thus must be hanged according to most people in here.

How does it feel knowing that even having been successful you achieved nothing?

When are you going to hang yourself for being a nigger?

Why do they rally for women's rights and then turn around and shit on them by protecting rapists?

Are you hot?
Are you fat?
How old are you?
Are you a single mom?
Is your vagina distended?
How big are your tits?
Show us your tits.

"Freedom of Speech" is a Jewish scam m8.

So you're just an impressionable kid susceptible to peer pressure and authority bias, understandably common.
Do you realize blackmail is a crime, btw? That didn't trigger any alarm? Or did the satisfaction/a feeling of power from getting your way vs a CEO blind you to what you did?

I'd bet you have a long way to dig down the rabbit hole still...

after you, my nigger

lol

not true, before the SJW stuff I was involved in political discussions in Cred Forums for years where I defended fascism, I was a member of stormfront and I made youtube compilations of SS-soldiers with min. 20 00 views

their individual power level is weak, they are only strong in groups, because their only method is mob justice

tere saarlane, ma põlvast
näe, siin on eesti feministid, nad suht radikaalsed ka kohati: facebook com/groups/WoolfEiKarda/?fref=ts

siis on kari vasakpoolseid ekstremiste siin: facebook com/punamust/?fref=ts

nende põhiurgas kus ma ka käisin:
facebook com/ylase12

>AMA
YOU ARE NOT A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE NOBODY CARES

How is Antifa leadership structured? Did they communicate with cells in other countries or follow any sort of leadership?

How are targets selected?

What is their preferred method of communication?

How are new members recruited and what is turnover and retention of new members like?

Was anyone providing financial or logistical support to the group?

How many Googles have you fucked?

Holy Christ you are a reeking nigger. Your best bet is with the Africans, you should move there. Seriously really wish I could take a knife to you.

Where are you now on the political spectrum?

How do live with yourself knowing you made the conscious decision to be a sjw?

I think I know the anarchist FAQ you're talking about.

What are your thoughts on anarchism? It seems like it's just not a very good idea to me. Society will always form into something like a government no matter how hard they try and say there's no government.

So you've just been swaying from extreme to extreme? You're fucked in the head, its best to kill yourself.

ok here goes
how do latest findings in large hadron collider square with string theory, namely the alleged evidence for higgs' boson?

Whats the lower limit for monthly income to consider starting a family in eg. Estonia?

Why did so many Estonians volounteer for SS?

Trips of truth. Fuck off to whatever shithole you came from.

is it true that deep down all SJW secretly want a traditional family life with a fashy husbando?

I'm a straight man, I don't suck cock either way

I gained valuable insights and experience of organising events, and I think I did achieve something, just as Trump would say, "bad experience"

joke's on you, my country is 99,8% white

because they have personally stated me that even if they are feminist, it's more important to avoid being islamophobic than to be an anti-feminist. It's a fucked-up doublethink logic that makes sense to them.

I'm a straight man, fuck off australia

I remembered I was so angry about the sales campaign that I didn't care that what I was doing was technically illegal, but you have a good point, I didn't thought about it before

Lol wot. So you've been extreme even for Cred Forums standards and extreme even for SJW standards. Wtf is wrong with you?

>joke's on you, my country is 99,8% white
and you tried your hardest to change that. how does it feel?

Toothbrush gif, or GTFO

i hope you die

Cred Forums is actually satire you fucking retard

Palju saavad sellised liikumised raha ja kust?
Palju on aktiivsied liikmeid?
Palju on nende seas kommuniste?

He's a nigger.

Why did you genocide whitey?

Just get the fuck out

Sage

God will not forgive you for what you've done.

Kus sa elad? Äkki saame Balti Jaama juures kokku ja arutame sinu eelnevaid elukogemusi natukene põhjalikumalt?

Post names and home addresses of Antifa scum.

did the sjw cult make you feel important and a sense of belonging in dark dark world desu?

how many hours of shilling was required out of you to keep your cuck membership?

Kill yourself

Sounds like you are a total idiot with mental problems if you swing back and forth between being active in groups that have such antisocial views.

>10 people were mean to me. That's means I'm now a nazi retard instead of a communist retard.

Whose ass do we need to kick to get leftists to stop being so bold with their idiocy?

kys

Dont really have any questions. Just glad you got out of that cesspool. We need more people to cross over and I hope you can help and entice others to do the right thing.

are you that same Estonian from that other thread mad about pepi having a collar?

Can you talk about what it means to plan such an attack? Can you give us core things you learned in these years?

No johhaidii ega seal jummala eest kommuniste ei olnud (ma loodan et siin riigis kommuniste ei ole)

Lmao you seem like a retard who is convinced of anything you read online. Eternally blue pilled programmable cattle

>I changed my mind after I posted in a feminist group half a year ago, commenting an article where the refugees receive basic sensitivity training on how to treat western women in netherlands or somewhere. I said it's great to prevent shit like back in Cologne, and I was venomously attacked by 10-15 posters at once in that facebook group, calling me a racist, misogynist, islamophobe and assuming that I think all refugees are rapists. That did it for me, since I saw there is no freedom of speech in feminist movement.

You are still the exact same person, a weak attention whore. You dont give a fuck about ideologies and will say and do whatever it takes to identify with a group.

narcissistic fuck

>this

Do they secretly talk about fucking refugees and breeding with them? (In privete forums, facebook groups etc.)

That leftist shit is like the mafia, you can never totally get out and you'll get what's coming for you soon enough. When the day of the rope comes, saying "I have changed I am not like that anymore" won't cut it, I'll hang you to a tree or burn you on a cross regardless.

Regards.

>before the SJW stuff I was involved in political discussions in Cred Forums for years where I defended fascism, I was a member of stormfront and I made youtube compilations of SS-soldiers with min. 20 00 views
Not made up.

you can ignore my thread if you don't care about the topic, but I am sure I can inform the right-wing with this thread, so it's necessary I do this ama

in my home country, the radical left has only two cells, one is radical animal liberation movement, the other is organising anti-fa's and training them on direct action, but I heard that in bigger countries, there are some very violent radical left cells, where they have street patrols that hunt down and kill neo-nazis.

in my country it doesn't happen, but in other movements, the targets on the street are selected, depending on if the antifas outnumber the perceived nazis or not. Anti-fa's in my country even encouraged me to weaponize myself with pepper sprays even for the most peaceful events.

their method of communication is 99% internet and facebook groups, 1% is insiders and old friends directly speaking to each other. They "recruit" new followers by organising loud protests and events where their nr. 1 goal is to make it as attractive to the media as possible.

financial support is poor, some followers are mostly compromising their anarchist views to pay rents of their venues, such as actually going to work

socially liberal, economically conservative, but in public I like to call myself a nationalist and patriot of my home country. I don't hate on minorities, but I hate all identarian politics (BLM, feminism, LGBT) and when I meet a bunch of liberals, I make my best effort to joke around with their lies and bullshit.

fuck yeah they do, they just in denial

I don't know about the latest finding of LHC, frankly. Lower limit is 500 euros per parent to survive, but at least 1000 euros per parent income to live like a human being. Estonians volunteered to SS because they wanted to pay back to russians for deporting and imprisoning many of the family members and dear friends that russians took away briefly before nazis arrived. It was beautiful.

>before the SJW stuff I was involved in political discussions in Cred Forums for years where I defended fascism, I was a member of stormfront...

Which mental illnesses have you collected?

so...you were an edgy 88 hardcore nazi then suddenly you became a hardore antifa feminist and then suddenly you went back to nazi?
Are you schizo or something?

>>the leader of antifa anarchist movement became my acquaintance
Tell me about this guy
does he know you still?

Also this
but then reversed
how'd you go from pol to sjw and why

Also post your youtube compilations

>my country is 99,8% white
Why is it usually cockholes from sheltered, white neighbourhoods and countries active in this kind of white guilt, antifa, SJW shit?

I live in an area where I see hijabs, niqabs, ton of blacks daily. Sometimes I am the last German in a public building or place - IN Germany. And I was already violently assaulted in front of a church by "enrichment" while my governments imports millions more of them and calls white people and "right wingers" the problem. - Do you have any idea what antifa, SJW, leftists are to me?

Also: do you have more women in the movement? Are they more impressionable? Are the omega men in it for the red pussy?

Off-topic.

Tere ex-SJW, I am new in Estonia, I like being among normal white people, that's why I set up here.

Wish I could meet nazi friends here. To which bar should I go to ? -Tallinn-

KYS

>Ex-SJW
you can't erase the past you have contributed to the SJW agenda

>before the SJW stuff I was involved in political discussions in Cred Forums for years where I defended fascism, I was a member of stormfront and I made youtube compilations of SS-soldiers with min. 20 00 views

So basically you're just a crazy person.

Seek help and stop posting here.

This is now a no bump merchant thread

Give us all the sensitive information of that cancer ridden organization and off yourself asap

The funny thing about SJW is that once they regain sanity they will be right wing, and never The other way around. You will never see someone from Cred Forums turning into a SJW

which touhou would you fuck?

Kill yourself you flip flopping retard

I have always been anti-establishment either way, and I have a psychiatrical diagnosis of generalized anxiety, so yeah I am kinda fucked up in a way

doesn't feel like anything, I am not a politician, I can never make any real decisions affecting my nation either way

some day we all die my friend

that's just like, your opinion, man

individuaalsed annetused peamiselt, vahepeal harva kickstarter. Aktiivseid tegelasi, kes asju korraldavad, on eestis umber 100, ja ülejäänud 1000-10000 on sümpatiseerijad. Ideoloogilisi kommusid on vähe, see on venelaste teema rohkem, aga kommunismifänne leidub ka, umbes nii kümmekond eestlast eesti kohta

sorry senpai

god is merciful

kust ma tean et sa mulle molli ei taha anda? ja muidu, ma ei ela tallinnas.

I don't know any in UK, sorry

it gave an outlet to my desperation and made me feel important in a sense that crowd is very easily manipulateable if you say the right words. Being an active cuck demands no work other than keeping active contact on facebook with few selected figureheads.

I'm not a nazi lol just a nationalist

nope

most people speak use parasite words (like, um, mostly, really, desu etc.) that make you look insecure. If you eliminate those words and adress issues that people fuss about the most, offering direct action and plan, people will always follow you, no matter what movement you are in.

that's cute, you saw right through me senpai

not in facebook groups, but on imagefap, there are lots of whores who are very open about wanting BBC and syrian refugee cock, saying it unironically

I don't believe in rope day, but I get your point, and my answer is that I don't have to say or prove jack shit if my actions benefit your cause, that is simple logic

> because they have personally stated me that even if they are feminist, it's more important to avoid being islamophobic than to be an anti-feminist. It's a fucked-up doublethink logic that makes sense to them.

Confirmation that 3rd-wave feminism is a front for islam, and the people within are useless idiots. This is the biggest revelation in the whole AMA.

yup this moron is still a narcissist

>Being an SJW/ leftist
>ever

no matter what you are now, you're still part of the problem

>not in facebook groups, but on imagefap, there are lots of whores who are very open about wanting BBC and syrian refugee cock, saying it unironically
Source. Real names. Addresses.

Ja mis firma see oli mida sa pigistasid?

pole Teabeametist ;^ )

I find it funny how we're at the point where the "Alt-Right" is cutting off their own balls, is the point where people like this are tagging along.

Identity fags need to be gassed.

psychiatrical diagnosis on generalised anxiety disorder

always been anti-establishment either way

I met him in real life, he looks really casual, 27-year old white dude, but has a massive victim complex in relation to society. He is super judgemental and paranoid, making himself unreachable to people who oppose him. I went from pol to sjw because I thought it was a better outlet for my anger, but I was wrong, I am nowhere there on the scale of victimhood than sjw's

here's one: youtube com/watch?v=t50mYBGk6aA
the other: youtube com/watch?v=1blk9TfyQz4
deleted the others, sorry

the men in these movements don't hook up with women in these movements, they have gf's and bf's separate from the movement, so red pussy is not out there. also, I am sorry for your situation, that shit sounds insane, I wish you strength and perseverance, we live in dark times here in europe

tallinnas baar sex püstols, mine sinna, ja tartus mine krooksu pubisse, mõlemad kohad on suure tõenäosusega natsidega asustatud

happy merchant shit is irrelevant, don't be a 15-year-old, I am leaving the thread soon anyways

I agree

>I went from pol to sjw because I thought it was a better outlet for my anger, but I was wrong, I am nowhere there on the scale of victimhood than sjw's

You know you could just
find a job
and get fit
and find a girl
and study books about things
and deal with your problems in a healthy, constructive way
you know that right?

make something of yourself

the trick is that they are not aware that they help radical islam in that way. It is more accurate to refer them as useful idiots to muslims than an allies, because they don't consciously do this, they do this because they believe it is "a right thing to do", but yeah, I agree otherwise

I'm part of this world, I do what I fucking want, I do mistakes I do good shit, I don't have to live according to your strict moral code

Handymann oli

I'm not sure what your point is, I fucking hate identity politics

I have a good job, I am working towards starting my workouts, I could get a girl if I wanted to but at the moment my circumstances forbid so, I study shit every day, but you don't know what it's like to be alone with the racing thoughts, desperation and pushing down my real emotions all day just to fit in to society.

I am making positive steps every day and hopefully one day I will look at past me and laugh at how little did I know.

thank you friend, I appreciate the statement

It is not insane. It is typical for German bigger cities and there is practically no town in Germany that is not filled with at least some kebab, niggers or ayyrabs. None! And it is DIRECTLY linked to the politics people like you enact, you support, the mob and scare tactics of antifa are an important part of preventing "right wing" demonstrations. And more importantly the social stigma. Antifa/SJW and generally the left mob which goes deep in "bourgeoise" society is the current responsible for all of this along with media brainwashing people. You are playing the red SA for crony capitalists, anti-German and anti-European politicians. And it will only get worse! Thanks to people like in the antifa and in the parliament!

THIS is the future: youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98

THIS is the future: youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98

THIS is the future: youtube.com/watch?v=oi3tXaTev6I

AND YOUR PEOPLE FOUGHT FOR THIS!

And believe you me: if or rather when Western Europe falls to Islam and mass immigration, the East - including you 99,8% white - will fall, too!

It's not my fault, stop blaming me. It sucks that this shit is happening but I am not sorry for being a human and making mistakes. I have changed now and I won't be supporting immigration any longer, and I am willing to make a stand for this if I have to in the future.

how you dare to come here?

Brb, gotta start learning Russian right NOW

>ama
Yeah, you used to be SJW alright

How the fuck did you fall for that shit?

But it was directly your fault when you worked for these organizations. And

>this

is the kind of shit I have to deal with on a daily basis. If you think, going from a stormfront autist to antifa and back is enough, then: no, you are wrong. You have to work for the future of your country and Europe as a whole. Specifically become an activist for the future of the white Europeans to preserve the white majority in white countries. Then you can say: you have done something to attone and to be on the right side of history. Before that it's just a cheap cop out and running away.

You should go and get you head checked, m8. It's one thing to be a cuck for Arabs/niggers or to be natsoc, but for you to flip flop between the two tells me that you're seriously fucked in the head. How does one even transition from ethno centric thought straight to globalist ideology?

Also did you ever get any sjw pussi or were all the girls fucking nationalist chads.

Why join a movement liek antifa? Estonia, i always knew you were our more cucked brothers than latvia, but cmon man, you have the internet, research before you become an antifa faggot.

→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
GET OUT OF THIS SLIDE THREAD AND GO VOTE FOR THE 2nd DEBATE QUESTIONS!!

Where there any big groups/wealthy people/ government organizations that funded your group and/or other groups like you?

>It's not my fault
Yes it is. You aided the very people we fight on a daily basis, you helped the people who want to destroy Western civilization, of course this is your fault you fucking retard. You don't get a pat on the back because you realized you were a traitor to your people, your country, and our civilization. I'm glad you stopped destroying said civilization but you were still guilty of aiding the enemy.

If we do eventually win and save our people, it should never be forgotten the damage women cause. (shouldn't be allowed to vote or have all the same rights as men). If the western world falls to Islam they won't have much power anyway.

>I am a flawed creature so that makes it alright to fuck up

>It's not my fault, stop blaming me.
You poor victim. Still sound like a SJW tbhfam.

Anarchist FAQ is mostly anti idpol so I'm not so sure how you've managed to correlate that shit.

No you spic idiot. Freedom of speech is the only thing keeping this movement alive and the Jews at bay

Bruh nationalism is its own form of identity politics. That's not something to be ashamed of. It's perfectly fine to support and fight for your own in group. Personally I don't blame the spics and niggers for doing it, I just say whites need to do it too.

Also what are your thoughts on the JQ? You been redpilled on them yet?

I wish you the best of luck. Hopefully in the near future you will gain a more stable life.

So you are basically say you have no core beliefs of your own, and admit to being a useful idiotic the past, but now you can't even be useful anymore.

You should pay for your crimes, pay good and hard.

You will, it all catches up to us in the end.

hahahahhahah fucking faggot sounds like you have mental issues and really just need attention through doing extreme things, probably why you made this thread. Now fuck off please crazy person

There it is. Take the fight right back to them.

Give them the same they are eager to give.

youre probably gonna become a terrorist next judging by your past life choices, seriously consider seeking help

Fuck you cunt, own it. Own your mistake. It WAS your fault. You COMMITTED BLACKMAIL, you purposefully associated with and as an active SJW. There is no forgiveness, this is the real world. Fuck you and your types, but fuck a TRAITOT even more! The. SJW I hate, but they have direction, purpose however evil, you just jump into the current and swim along than betray them when it suits you. There is nothing worse than a traitor, a traitor to your people, your civilization and now to your movement.

You are scum, traitorous scum, and you will betray again because it's what you are.

No forgiveness. Not for the likes of you.

> I said it's great to prevent shit like back in Cologne, and I was venomously attacked by 10-15 posters at once in that facebook group, calling me a racist, misogynist, islamophobe and assuming that I think all refugees are rapists.
I almost turned into a SJW during my early years in college, what made me change my mind was one day, when I said transexuals should be submitted to psychiatry counselling before surgery on public health system so they could trial real transgenders and actual mind diseases. Several people called me mean names and, since this, I've been redpilling hard. It's hard, at least once a week I have breakdowns thinking how our society is doomed, but at least I sleep well tonight knowing I'm doing my best to prevent this. Welcome, my friend. Praise kek.

Do you think estonia really matters?

also do you hate women now? like what is this even nyou STOPPED being a good person? wtf is rong w u Really!

>not true, before the SJW stuff I was involved in political discussions in Cred Forums for years where I defended fascism, I was a member of stormfront and I made youtube compilations of SS-soldiers with min. 20 00 views

>I went from Stormfag to CommieKike back to RainNigger in a year AMA

>its a brazilian poster has a a story relating to transsexuals episode

Did you have to prove yourself to the people you where posted with i.e. Having to go through shit tests to see if you actually beloved what was being preached. Also when it comes to the stance of the group you where in who set the standards of what was accepted and not and did those standards change and who called that change.

it's a little late for apology.
i think they only reason you left the "scene" is because you're one of those sneaky fuckers who sense the tide turning.
but don't worry, some will visit you for a chat, eventually.

>but I am sure I can inform the right-wing with this thread,

stop with this whole right left bullshit. even some on the so called "left" can see through the lunacy of this sjw filth but are literally scared for their life to say anything about it because of the environment the sjw has created.

You are informing anyone with a brain of things they could already see happening in front of them. Keep it up and let everyone know that these people are insane. or at the very worst they are being used and manipulated to divide the people with nonsense.

What do these traitors prefer, bricks or baseball bats?

>i think they only reason you left the "scene" is because you're one of those sneaky fuckers who sense the tide turning.
This. Also they sound like the kind of person to follow the herd.

Kys now nigger lover

>Estonia thinks we give a shit about him

you sound like a fukin teenager.
go be an attention whore somewhere else

>going from Cred Forums to commie and then back to Cred Forums
literal retard, I can't wrap my head around your thought process

What kind of semen tastes best? Black, Turk, white, or something else?

what do you think about Gloria Steinem founder of the women's liberation movement being both a CIA asset and a playboy bunny?

fucking amerifat.

what s up with all these chad googles on /pol recently? how did you even manage to put your hands on a computer, let alone internet?

I know you were being sarcasting nippon sama, but he is a romanian. There is always hope for a nigger, but for a gyppo the oven is the only way

What keeps you from wanting to murder everyone you used to be around who called you names like that? And how do you prevent yourself from entering psychotic rage and wanting to massacre the people responsible for making the atmosphere which is making you and other people who think freely have to keep their mouths shut and live in fear?

The best way is Italy, there's good welfare there.