SMOKING GUN - HILLARY CAUGHT GIVING LESTER HOLT HAND SIGNALS

Pol was right. We live in a 1984, orwellian, mind controlled society that manipulates, censors, and controls information. And most don't even know it.

Here is a video of Hillary clearly giving hand signals to Holt, showing cheating. This makes me fucking sick to my stomach.

How can we spread this?!?!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs
>youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs
youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs
>youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/story/2016/4/29/1521312/-Emails-Reveal-True-Motive-for-Libya-Intervention
thehill.com/policy/national-security/297994-email-snafu-makes-state-dept-miss-court-imposed-deadline-on-clinton
joeforamerica.com/2016/08/anti-hillary-author-victor-thorn-predicted-suicide-talk-radio-last-words/
infowars.com/watch-did-hillary-clinton-give-hand-signals-to-debate-moderator-lester-holt/#disqus_thread
youtube.com/watch?v=YrFurUjvXRU
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIL38se8nzM
c-span.org/video/?415887-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-oversight-hearing
youtube.com/watch?v=lIexQNGxwog
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
imgur.com/gallery/WxsAR
youtube.com/watch?v=liN48TIPOAs
shtfplan.com/headline-news/al-nusra-commander-admits-us-is-arming-isis-america-is-on-our-side_09272016
youtu.be/RNf8MDS-BFo?t=44m59s
youtube.com/watch?v=H17Yl8uHVFw
zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-23/1967-he-cia-created-phrase-conspiracy-theorists-and-ways-attack-anyone-who-challenge
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mark Cernovich picked up on it. I emailed infowars, drudge and Breitbart. We'll see what happens.

learn what "smoking gun" really means, this is just conjecture
>inb4 ctr shill
you're all painfully retarded, no wonder you can't get anything done except shitposting for japmoot's shekels
>Mark Cernovich picked up on it
no wonder you autists are going to post this story over and over, GamerGate cancer is paying you to shill

people like you have basically encouraged Trump to act foolishly

>0,02€ have been deposited in your account

Are there instances of her face touchery that don't correspond to the pattern?

good work man, i just emailed infowars and drudge. i havent done breitbart yet.

Dont forget to ignore the shills!

Trump dominated the debate

Everyone is just talking about trump. Not Clinton.

there might be. and something to look into.

Another thing to look into...did she pull the same shit with bernie???

Clinton Emails Reveal True Motive for Libya Intervention

dailykos.com/story/2016/4/29/1521312/-Emails-Reveal-True-Motive-for-Libya-Intervention

State Dept misses court's deadline on Clinton docs

thehill.com/policy/national-security/297994-email-snafu-makes-state-dept-miss-court-imposed-deadline-on-clinton

Anti-Hillary Author Victor Thorn Predicted His Own “Suicide” on Talk Radio: His Last Words…

joeforamerica.com/2016/08/anti-hillary-author-victor-thorn-predicted-suicide-talk-radio-last-words/

>dailykos.com/story/2016/4/29/1521312/-Emails-Reveal-True-Motive-for-Libya-Intervention

that is fucked up. god why is this allowed to happen?

>she signals to Holt
>one minute later...
Yep that's a smoking gun alright, can't believe the moderator had the gall to interrupt Trump after he was done speaking.

Oh wait, that was Hillary interrupting Holt and not giving a shit what he said.

>did she pull the same shit with bernie???
That's doubtful given the system was rigged for her to be victorious anyway.

SHILLS ARE MAD AS FUCK.
WE HAVE HIT A NERVE PLEBS!

dude, go dye your hair or read buzzfeed liberal shill faggot. when you're ready to open your eyes, come back here.

good point. no need to rig the debates.

INFOWARS HAS POSTED THE VIDEO. I SUBMITTED IT LAST NIGHT SO I THINK MY SUBMISSION WENT THROUGH AND MADE IT

infowars.com/watch-did-hillary-clinton-give-hand-signals-to-debate-moderator-lester-holt/#disqus_thread
>infowars.com/watch-did-hillary-clinton-give-hand-signals-to-debate-moderator-lester-holt/#disqus_thread
>infowars.com/watch-did-hillary-clinton-give-hand-signals-to-debate-moderator-lester-holt/#disqus_thread

Oh my fucking god, come on Cred Forums

Was it Clinton cheating that forced Trump to say "it went before a judge who was a very against police judge"?

Was it Hillary cheating that forced Trump to say "the fed is doing political by keeping interest rates at this level"?

Was it Hillary cheating that forced Trump to say "I said, there's a person where a temperament that's got a problem"?

Was it Hillary cheating that forced Trump to cite his ten year old son as a expert on the cyber?

Was it Hillary cheating that forced Trump to cite how "smart" he is for dodging taxes?

Trump lost the debate because he was unprepared. Not hand signals. Not a shitty mic.

Trump did not take this week's conversation seriously and it showed. He failed to prepare.

Stop making excuses.

Shit, why isn't trump bringing this stuff up. I hope he shatters her world

sorry, i support trump but this is dumb as fuck.

it took him a minute to respond for the first signal? trump was already mid answer, they are only given 2 minutes you dolt. there are only 2 people! of course he went to her after he spoke, you fucking mong.

No, please, continue posting conspiracy theories. It looks really good on you guys.

Guess what?

MAGA!

everyone I know is voting for him

Never see hillary gear ANY HERE

She's done dude. Throw your rag off your head, in.. Muhammad.

shills, do something productive with your time, like listen to beyonce or watch buzzfeed

>Trump lost
I don't think he lost. He won, despite moderator being extremely biased against him.

This

>9
>guh guh guh I use two devices
>guh guh guh guh

You sound like a retard.

Is it happening?

agreed

>Trump lost the debate so badly that Drumpfkins are coming up with dumb conspiracies to justify his incompetence

>GamerGate cancer is paying you to shill
U wot m8

Ok, i am not convinced either way, so let's try to figure this out.

How can we know if it is a normal gesture or a signal?

If this is normal, we should be able to find her touching her face on approximately the same frequency.

Here is the Clinton/Obama debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=YrFurUjvXRU

Someone wanna skim through it and look for the same behaviour?

habbening

>poo-in-loo doesn't understand that a career politician that has been coached her entire life and has her entire persona scripted could possibly do things with a purpose

i was once like you. i really was. i voted obama, twice. and loved bernie sanders.you will wake up one day.

>Clinton Emails Reveal True Motive for Libya Intervention
>dailykos.com/story/2016/4/29/1521312/-Emails-Reveal-True-Motive-for-Libya-Intervention
That's quite the kosher article you have there
Libyan intervention was done for the same reason as Iraq and now Syria
Pic and link related
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

yes i will do it, give me about 30 min

Your flag is retarded you fucking kraut.

It looks like someone with diarrhea and a period wiped the piss shit and blood off their ass on a rag and raised it up a flagpole.

Oh. And I'm only using one device. You paranoid faggot.

Thank you.

This.

Accept you yanks lost again.

Libya was taken down to provide weapons to bring down Syria

Cool. So that means Lester holt was in on Hillary debate prep? If that could be proved it would election gold.

You dont own a house negro to replace fellow landed under sniper fire Brian Williams!!!

Song name?

This is a signal from subconscious.

How people haven't caught onto these ques yet from examining their own selves tells a lot of our world.

she knows shes going to ruin him every time she does that. that is all

ok I went through the video and didnt see anything.

Chances are, since its CNN, she just told them which questions to ask

You are blind?

I think you misunderstand me.

Touching your face is automated/subconscious behavior. So you should see her do it all the time.

If she does it ONLY in the debate, something is up, esp. since women with makeup would normally not touch their face.

If she doesn't do it in the dem primary debates, then we have a starting point that points to foul play.

you dont get it. she has been trained for years on debating, that includes physical. she is scripted on how to smile. you are naive if you dont see it

just accept that the orange cunt lost for god's sake
Cred Forums has degenerated into a screaming tantrum overnight

Ahhhhh, sorry, I know what you mean now.

Yes, that means her actions in the last debate are even more suspicious and clearly shows her cheating

he did fine shill.

it's not like we're saying he did great, but he accomplished his goals.

Comey on C-SPAN and testifying before oversight commitee. Re: immunity deals FYI

shill - fuck off.

POST THE FUCKING LINK OR DIE

Unrealiable FAGGOT

DIE

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIL38se8nzM

>implying the (((fed))) isn't political

lol I really love this denial phase that trumptards are going through after the debate.

FUCK OFF SHILLS!

>you guys
if we are "you guys" then who the fuck are you

Isn't there another plane missing, faggot? Get your shit together

>0,02€ have been deposited in your account

Sorry, Here you go German friend. c-span.org/video/?415887-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-oversight-hearing

SHILLS - PLEASE KEEP POSTING

EVERYTIME YOU POST, YOU GIVE ME SOMETHING TO RESPOND TO

THAT INCREASES THE BUMPS AND GETS MORE PEOPLE TO SEE IT

THANK YOU FOR PROMOTING MY THREAD AND GETTING THE TRUTH OUT

Truly this is the darkest age of mankind.

>people were paid in gamergate
lol

Cheat all you want Hillary. You're barely liked at all.

>s-she cheated
>unfair unfair
Can't you just admit that he just got bested by better speaker. Sad.

Cred Forums has gone full retard now

HA! Caught you red handed u fucking shrill!

>0,03€ have been deposited in your account

keep shilling - you are doing my job for me - bump

>0,04€ have been deposited in your account

JUST KEEP GOING ASSHOLE

Stock up on tinfoil Drumponies in full dmg-ctrl

thanks for bumping shill - just gets it more attention

Holy fuck.

I'd crush that little twat's head

Have a (you) on me

The amount of shills on this board is honestly so embarrassing. Cunton seriously has no shame huh?

lol

you can thank the shills for helping this thread be bumped. anytime they say drumpf, it bumps the thread and increases exposure.

why would they go after pol? try something more mainstream. maybe they like coming here

Keep posting stories about how Pepe the cartoon frog is a white supremacist. It's not making your campaign look insane at all.

that's not how it works retard.

Shills are trying to get rid of this. Keep bumping and get #riggeddebate trending on twitter.

S H I L L S F U C K O F F
H
I
L
L
S

F
U
C
K

O
F
F

Expose this!!!!!! The normies need to know!!!!!!

>why would they go after pol? try something more mainstream

Because Cred Forums have a huge mainstream influence nowadays, just look at all the alt-right shit.

THANK THE SHILLS

THEIR RESPONSES BUMPED THE THREAD AND INCREASES EXPOSURE

THEY ARE THE REASON WHY WE HAVE GROWN SO MUCH

KEEP BUMPING - THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO SAYS DRUMPF - KEEP SAYING IT

I actually noticed this while watching the debate Monday night. I thought to myself that it looked odd like she was giving some signals to Chester to bail her out.

Stay mad trumpcuck, Hillary is just being smart. Wouldn't anyone with half a brain do everything in their power in order to win? If you don't you're just a weakling and donmt deserve victory. Who would want a candidate who isn't even powerful enough to influence a TV debate. Trump will always remain a reality TV pleb.

Thank you

I went through the entire video and Hillary gestured with her finger ONLY during times she wanted to get her zinger in. She never touched her face like that any other time during the debate. I used this video of the debate because it was splitscreen on both of them at the same time. She DEFINITELY was signalling to Holt.

youtube.com/watch?v=lIexQNGxwog

Let's spread it on the internet

HOLY SHIT GREAT WORK user

Bump

FRIENDLY REMINDER -

Anytime a shill says anything, respond with "thank you."

They give us free exposure and bump our threads, giving us more reach to the normies

THANK YOU SHILLS

underrated post

>22 posts by this user

you seem upset

No wonder they took Hillary's notes at the end and gave it to Lester.

thank you

The debate was clearly biased, no need for the over the top conspiracy.
I really can't believe people are accepting or even encouraging the "fact checking" the moderator was doing, it's not his fucking job and it's not a standard thing to do in these debates.

its the truth. it was biased and she gave hand signals. its clear as fucking day

Thank you

thank you

Yup, that's clear as day that she signals the moderator to cut Trump off. There's no question about it.
Spreading it.

I'll have to watch the whole thing again, it does look a bit suspicious, but maybe she was just touching her face too often. And 1 minute to respond to a hand signal seems too long to me.

Part of the "signal" was to not change subjects. They coudn't make it TOO obvious or we would have picked up on this IMMDEDIALTELY.

In case you haven't heard it enough times yet today, KILL YOUR SELF

make sure spread this on the internet though, the world needs to know.

BUMP
BUMP BUMP

It was done like that to make it LESS obvious. How fucking easy would it be to notice if shillary rubbed her nose and holt went straight to her with a followup?

>CTR did such a poor job they're being H1B'd by poo in loos.

May be true, so the only other thing to check is if she wasn't doing it all through out.
I just think it'd be a pretty terrible way to rig the debate since it was also streamed to VR, and it would be easier to pick up things like this.

Exactly. A coached career politician who is told when to smile, would not be doing what shes doing.

SHE IS A LYING CHEAT

this is Hillary we are talking about. The one who had a private email server in her bathroom closet. Think about that

spread this on the internet before you ultimately kys, champion

Why are these uneducated Hill-billies so retarded?

thank you

The same CTR pasta in every thread.

Bumping! how can one woman be so corrupt?

Someone please shoot Hillary. Just end her life, it can't be that hard!

PARKINSON'S TREMOR

PARKINSON'S TREMOR

PARKINSON'S TREMOR

HOLY FUCK

SPREAD THIS - GOOD WORK user

DOING GODS WORK

For people who think Trump will win the election, you guys sure seem desperate.

Haha thanks for the shills :^)

thank you

normies dont care, media wont inform, just give up on this

thank you

SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM

anyone know any r9k robots as frustrated as Elliot that may want to save America?

>pointing out the bitch is in obvious collusion with moderators
>being desperate

he could call her a nigger faggot in the next two debates and i'd still bet the farm on him. nationalism vs. globalism, which do you think our country will vote for?

Wow you CTR lot must be crapping your pants

yea because mainstream media will sure pick up on this story LOL
>being this deluded

here's what the CIDF will never understand

The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people. And for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight, and never slacken, never tire, never lose courage, and never lose faith.

well said

>edgy contrarian to the contrarians meme

you basically just did the Cred Forums equivalent of shilling superhero movies and the ghostbusters remake on Cred Forums. it's a Something Awful, 9gah, rebbit tier meme really.

> trump will never make it through the primaries
> pepe will never reach MSM coverage
> the mainstream media will never come here
> nothing done here has ever affected anything, especially not this election

Confirmed for shitting yourself. Guess you picked the wrong side, cunt. Now fuck off and buy more hotpockets with that corrupt clinton cash.

This, all of this.

I fucking knew it!
It makes me sick to my stomach.

We will fight them on the beaches,
We will fight them in the streets,
We will never surrender.

Most people don't give a shit about "their people" because they have better things to feel satisfied about.

Only a small subset of them do, the ones who have miserable private lives and no achievements to their name that they could be proud of.

So instead of carving something out of the world for themselves (which is haardddd and takes effort :( :( :( ) they just look at what's theirs by default and cannot ever be taken away: their nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation and gender.

Being obsessive about these things is just proof you are unsuccessful at life.

i love working in parts of this quote interacting with people in real life.

the first sentence is easy, like if you're talking about liking trump because you believe he will best represent american interests you casually drop in 'yea, it just seems like hillary doesn't care for the american worker as much as trump. the most important possession you have is your own people, i wish she could see that'

nice and innocent. low key dropping hitler quotes

you sound upset

you sound like you're not white and maybe a lil jelly, like you wish you could latch onto our legacy. go ahead and ride the coattails nigger, plenty of room in our shadow for you to feel good about yourself

>Tara Golshan from Vox

yeah i saw that. She just helps it spread more

QUICK, SOMEONE CHECK THE DEBATES WITH BERNIE!

If Trump won the debate why are you trying so desperately to prove that there was cheating involved?
Getting nervous?

thank you

worry about your own country

Only a CTR shill would think that just because Hillary lost its then ok to say 'who cares if she cheated, she didnt win anyway?'

This is why people literally hate you. Even when you get called out on your subversion you try and act innocent because you fucked it so bad that even with a rigged debate you still lost. Pathetic.

I'm not upset, but you with your unrelated ad homs do sound like that.

Did the words hit you where it hurts?

Just out of curiosity, would you consider yourself working, lower middle, upper middle or upper class and why is it one of the first two? If you are not yet working full-time, say that.

Meanwhile the wealthy and famous brainwash the smallminded folk into making decisions that will hold back the world for generations.

They will pay for what they did to Libya.

Blow this up on twitter. We need to make this viral!

Because I don't just want Trump to win the election, I want him to decimate the opposition. The more we show what a cheating, lying bitch Hillary is, the bigger the landslide win.

Feel the revolution mein friend.

thanks for bumping!

the ad homs weren't unrelated. you're trying to poke holes in a quote that acknowledges the importance of in-group loyalty. you say only 'miserable' people are interested in their identity. you are equating an interest in self-preservation to being 'unsuccessful' and it felt like a big leap. a leap so big it could only be made by a woman or a nigger. correct me if i'm wrong

i work less than forty hours a week, ~4 days, as a musician. what do you do friend?

Even with all this shit...

Donald still won.

Think about that, gents.

what a weaving spider

BUMPING THE MOST IMPORTANT THREAD

Only thing the moderator did was sit idly and let Donald make an ass out of himself. Hillary gave him enough rope to hang himself on.

Hell, you can see after the debate Donald shook hands with him and said "Good job".

"Hah I won that debate"
"No, you came out as childish, were constantly sniffling, got baited like 20 times and spoke utter nonsense"
"Wait really..."
"Yep"
"Oh fuck, the mic was bad, the moderator was biased, my coke dealer laced it with something"
"Donald no"
"DONALD YES".

This is more damning about the debate imgur.com/gallery/WxsAR

>being robot for 30years
>still having subconscious slips

sure mate

do you mind responding to pic related?

yeah, and if this video hits mainstream, hillary clinton is DONE. this is the final nail in the coffin.. it is easy enough for the normies to understand and it will make them question everything - it is the tip of the iceberg.

PLEASE SHARE THIS

or this?

>learn what "smoking gun" really means, this is just conjecture
Like Trump's taxes?

Lol, get rekt shill.

Yup.

Or did he sandbag her?

Got a version not made for ants? Literally no one can read that

i do this all the fucking time

you press on the finger and click the bone back and forth

it's just figeting

this has to be a CTR psyop to distract from the really obvious shit

trump got asked double the exclusive questions hillary did, isn't that enough?

>And 1 minute to respond to a hand signal seems too long to me.
Well she just signalled what points he should try and bring up. So far in all instances in the video the signal and the "fact checking" by the nigger moderator were the same even if trump had already moved onto another subject.

Looks like normal debate transcripts.

It's not my fault Donald did no preparation before going in front of millions and his own retort was "WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG". He spoke bullshit, the moderator didn't let it slide. The moderator is there to moderate, not do fuck all and read questions. This isn't a gameshow, you say utter bullshit you'll get called out on it.

when i click on it, it expands fully. not sure what the problem is

thanks for bumping shill!

jesus ok calm down. record corrected, sheesh

Jokes on you. I saged with every single post.

Oh fug, Donald is flatlining. Quick John drop the AR and fetch the defibrilator :DDDDDDDD

i dont get it. i get the sarcasm but not the reference

here's a video of Hillary Clinton laughing at the torture and murder of Gaddafi

youtube.com/watch?v=liN48TIPOAs

Holy shit, that is downright evil.

yes, but in 1987 trump may have called miss universe 'chunky'

thanks for the bump and getting this more exposure!

It's reference to a spurdo comic.

-American bear walks into a store in finland-
OH FUG AMERICAN TOURIST QUICK PEKKA FETCH THE MOTORIZED CART :DDDDDDDD

I'll take what's a sage for 500.

It expands to something illegible. Are you on an 800x600 monitor?

Yeah nigger.

lol ok thanks for your contribution

Already trending hard on Plebbit
>MFW

>i work less than forty hours a week, ~4 days, as a musician.

ahahaha, kill yourself

> you say only 'miserable' people are interested in their identity.

I didn't say that, I said it's mostly miserable people who are interested in it with such obsession, because they have nothing else in their lives that gives them satisfaction.

For others who do have some meaning, it's just healthy patriotism that's effectively ignored/doesn't come up 350 days a year. For part-time musicians on Cred Forums, it's a question of life, death and identity.

I'm a happy wageslave in sourcing.

All the damage control.
Trump won.
-laughter-
No really.
-more laughter-
Guys I'm srs. Pls clap for Donald.

You go anywhere outside of the hugbox that are Cred Forums and /r/the_donald and everyone is laughing at the poor idiot. Hell, even people on Cred Forums aren't buying your bullshit.

where at? do you have a link by chance?

thank you

Isn't that something eh? people going on about Trump saying stuff they don't like and overlooking the conduct of a person who has caused thousands of deaths with her endless attempts at "regime change" in the middle east.

shtfplan.com/headline-news/al-nusra-commander-admits-us-is-arming-isis-america-is-on-our-side_09272016

did you see the funny memes on twitter? drumpf is so done LOL

Fun fact. Me saging and you saying nothing of substance just pushes this thread towards the bump limit.

Make it a meme. No, seriously. NO, SERIOUSLY.

A picture of her doing the shit and then a caption. Something in the likes of "When you just gotta zinger" or "When the other person is winning the argument" - Post on 9gag as part of a longer picture, where you first show evidence and then the meme plus a template

.002 pesos have been

sorry i dunno how change it i mightve saved in the wrong format. i admit its grainy but i can read it when i open and zoom

i'm a wedding band musician dude, chill. it's pretty fun and well paid.

i merely quoted hitler, i'm not kevin spacey from se7en-tier obsessed with anything except music maybe. i don't know why you're downplaying the importance of racial and national identity. you're scoffing and dismissing it, but where else do you find satisfaction other than from the collective success of your ancestors and countrymen (yourself included)? don't you have any pride?

Record has been corrected. Thank you. I guess the moderateor is only moderating Trump because he is a putin kike hillary plant that will start ww3 with Russia and kill all the spics and jews.

but it also makes the thread appear more relevant and makes you look like a a cuck

Nationalism, including me

Trying way to hard to fit in man.

>being this new

>i do this all the fucking time

Do you also have Parkinson's?

ok, and then this will just be spread somewhere else. fucking retard.

thanks for bumping!

daily reminder, shills are like women - they feed off of emotion. when you give them no emotion, they have nothing to work with. the truth does not fear examination, so why would we ever need to be defensive or upset?

They are extremely desperate. I'd imagine they are mostly successful in all other forums however this one forum is a place where they are openly called out for what they are.
They don't seem to understand that they will never sway us and that when they shill it just makes me more curios and more supportive of Trump.

Its not a conspiracy when its true.

Another autism thread.

Pure coincidence.

Can you elect Hillary and start the war with us already? Ffs, is that hard?

>tfw can't say zinger on NATO

No one wants a war with Russia. You guys are in a shitty country as it is without us making it worse.

I don't know. I'm a skeptic but this isn't very convincing.

Funny clip but no really conclusive..

He's just nicer to her, and many of the subjects Donald brings up.

"Let's let her respond"

I think she's itching her face because that is a reaction to drugs.

Lots of drugs make your face itchy.

IS THIS WHAT YOURE REDUCED TO?

LOOKING FOR HAND SIGNALS AND WIRES AND PODIUM GLARES...FUCKING PATHETIC TUMPFAGS, HES A BUFFOONISH LOUDMOUTH KNOW NOTHING. YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED AND NOW YOURE LOOKING FOR EVERY FUCKING EXCUSE IN THE BOOK TO ERASE WHAT WE ALL SAW ON DEBATE NIGHT. he got fucking rekt by his own stupidity and bluster

>the record has now been corrected thanks

So, you've got nothing?

>new
Nigger I'm at 4k 34" screen. That is ant like when expanded to full size. Even zoomed it is illegible.

>You guys are in a shitty country as it is

Isn't your president a negro?

You would be better off as a subject of Her Majesty.

Hillary obviously does. She's referred to Russia as our greatest enemy, and gets shitter-shattered every time Trump says Putin is alright.

Bitch is still stuck in the cold war and wants it to come back. Yet people constantly go on and on about Trump being the one who will send us to ruin in wars because of his "temper," when all he does is say how other world leaders are cool dudes as long as they're not being hostile toward us.

makes you itchy, at the same spot, at the same moments, for 3 repetitions each? when will you wake up?

thanks for the bump! its growing big-league now that the shills are doing all the work for me

>Hillary uses sign to communicated with Lester
>she uses those signs on camera
>she does not use a ridicolously complicated system to have people not notice it
Eh, come on

Yeah, I don't like how Clinton acts towards Putin. Yes, Putin is a bit of a bully and dictator but patently insulting him will not improve relations and conditions.

Listen Mehmet the sand nigger prez is a problem that will go away soon. Hopefully he's replaced with some common sense. The UK can't really talk when they have a sand nigger running London and planning to ignore Brexit. Your country is so fucked up and a mish mash of Orwell/Huxley.

youtu.be/RNf8MDS-BFo?t=44m59s

Don't forget about Lester Holt wearing an earpiece despite it being against debate rules!

i watched it completely and especially the last one it becomes pretty clear, Get fuckd shills, i dont care if this trends or not but this makes actual sense.

Thanks to the 400 lb hacker that produced this

>see the entire saga of the hillary clinton email scandal

hillary is dumb as shit. you actually expect her to do something complicated?

Indeed she does and it's fucking bonkers. If anything relations should be better with Russia. They have a ton of resources they and we could benefit from if government there and here gets off our back. Imagine if the government got off currency and off our backs in business. Economy would reach new heights.

When your candidate gets BTFO so bad that you have to LITERALLY make shit up to feel better about yourselves.

yes i want this page to be on bumped so we can all see what you trumpfags actually believe.

Holy shit

No man, not her, but whoever is backing her must have at least some degree of control over her campaign.
That is if we do not take in account all the people that work for her and all the people that she knows from working in politics for a number of decades.
You may see Hillary and Trump and whoever the fuck but there are a shit ton more people behind the movements and I do not believe one bit that they could be so dumb

>implying anyone gives a shit how they look on an anonymous image board
do better

Thats very weak.

This is very strong:
Don't forget about Lester Holt wearing an earpiece despite it being against debate rules!

it's this new tactic they have where they try to tell us that there is so much trump support because there are people who are paying us to be shills.

It's the classic 'accuse your enemy of what you are doing before what you are doing get's uncovered' tactic.

>be rich
>be running for president of the united states of america
>be smiling on camera constantly
>can't get your teeth whitened

Someone, please. Please tell me you're as annoyed as I am that half of her teeth are yellow and half of them are white in a perfectly even split.

How could you think this is okay.

rigged, its fucking rigged dude, Cred Forums RIGGED IT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I suddenly remember the shit the DNC stirred when it was announced that c-span would use splitscreen coverage without cuts for this debate

hahaha is this real? You guys actually believe this? Wow, I knew Cred Forums is full of degenerates and literally mentally retarded people, but that you make up and believe things like OP's video is actually borderline unbelievable.

if you were making a signal, wouldn't you make it one that people assume is a subcosncious behavior?

p.s. no it's no a subconscious behavior either. That would mean that you can't prevent yourself from doing it.

Indeed

It's painfully obvious. Board quality is shit from 10 am est to about 7 pm. Suddenly the pro Hillary posters vanish.

Recently they've been replying to another poster and a shill, attempting to waste replies.

> like you're doing now

I'm not watching 7 minutes of this.

Where's the clip?

wat

HAHAHA ARE YOU KIDDING ME ^^ xD

nuffin

>all these buttmad shills

Wait till she officially loses

why is that so fucking hard to believe?

wait wait wait, lemme guess, 'because it just is'

Let's go through this logical proof, in order to believe this you have to believe:

A. Clinton Campaign has money
B. People can be convinced to do things by money or coercion
C. Clinton Campaign has a vested interest in having more control over the debate

Which one of those is hard to believe? Which one of those is literally mentally retarded?

>conspiracy theory

conspiracy theory is the most shit tier word. Literally, LITERALLY, EVERY historical event in HISTORY, was caused by groups CONSPIRING together.

AMISH GUYS BUILDING A BARN is a conspiracy. You know that right? How could people be so fucking stupid, to allow a word that truthfully applies to become so negatively connoted that the mere mention of it causes them to suspend their logical process.

the problem with shills on Cred Forums is that unless they are starting their own slide thread, they do no damage. It is the shills that allow us to deny these points, which I'm sure has helped to redpill hundreds if not thousands of normies.

zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-23/1967-he-cia-created-phrase-conspiracy-theorists-and-ways-attack-anyone-who-challenge
bruh its just something normies do

nope.

you better get your smugness in before she loses

>because the shills we be out of a job after

I want to see the Amish become a large criminal syndicate like the Yakuza in the movies.

Kek, this. A dumb shitposter most likely and not even a paid shill

Spam infowars or breitbart with this. they're the only ones who have the balls.

they shut down michael savage. tyranny is creeping in world wide

not completely corrected, you´re a massive faggot.

there, the record has now been fully corrected.

>A. Clinton Campaign has money
>B. People can be convinced to do things by money or coercion
>C. Clinton Campaign has a vested interest in having more control over the debate
>Which one of those is hard to believe? Which one of those is literally mentally retarded?

The Government is sacred and everyone in it would never betray their ideals because the thought of conspiracies triggers my fear of the unknown so I refuse to even consider the possibility. I must also mock and laugh at anyone who does, to reassure myself of my intellectual superiority and of how impossible it is for any government official to ever do anything corrupt

>Trump dominated the debate
I actually laughed

Simple rule for most folks should be to never believe or trust the government under any circumstance. They have to be proven true.

Spread this shit you fucking useless fluoride niggers i want Trump to win

Filthy shills

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

BUMP
U
M
P

Holy fuck

Lynch this google

what's funny is someone will just call this a conspiracy theory.

I myself am not a conspiracy theorist. I don't have any particular group to my understanding of the causation of events.

What I do instead, is understand the nature of power. We should have been taught this in school. Much like the ol' 'follow the money,' once you understand the nature of power you can easily identify what is simply misguided theory, and what is obvious fact.

For example, the idea that aliens control us. If you understood the nature of power, you would know that
A. They wouldn't enslave us, because slaves and work all break down to one thing; energy. And aliens would have methods of creating energy that were much more time efficient than enslaving us.
B. If they were to enslave us, it would be by force, instead of by subversion. The nature of power is that there are very very few things of real value in the universe. All material values can be broken into a time investment, and power return.

so that proves it's not aliens.

Jews on the other hand, let's look at the nature of power.
>they have a centralized body (their religion)
>they benefit when their religion benefits, and their religion benefits when they benefit
>as a result, they benefit more from giving power to their own kind, aka nepotism
>it follows that in the nature of power, jews would rise to the top. Simple game theory. They are many, versus an individual.

you can see how the nature of power will ALWAYS bring you to the right conclusions about any 'conspiracy.' You can also realize from the nature of power, that conspiring together often provides a better basis for the attainment of power than working together.

It works everytime because the nature of power is a universal law.

Protip:
>Power works exactly like electricity

>gazes at you with soulless fluoride stare

I wish americans would believe the fluoride conspiracy more. It's so obvious. It's like:

A. Fluoride is damaging to the brain. It is categorized as a neurotoxin. It has been proven with peer reviewed scientific papers that it speeds up the process of alzheimers and dementia
B. It is in the governments best interest to have people who will follow orders
C. It follows that if they can get away with it, they will do it.
D. The fact that you believe it's a conspiracy theory (basically because of what says) means that they ARE getting away with it.

I hate arguing this point, but it has to be done.

>The government goes to war for oil
>it follows that they would be morally capable of assassinating people who interfere with their will to power
>it also morally follows that they would be willing to basically fill our water with a mild depressant that becomes incrementally stronger as it builds up

thank you

thank you

yeah i can see your point. good thing CFG is getting to the bottom of it

thank you

yeah, one day they will wake up and realize that they were on the wrong side of history. they were the redcoats

just say thanks to them for bumping it and getting more exposure. this thread would be dead if it werent for them

its been featured on infowars and is blowing up on reddit. we need to spam this on twitter somehow

Not a single one of these examples make any sense. There is nothing wrong with the guy pointing out the fact that stop and frisk is unconstitutional. Facts are not biased.

How is Holt helping Clinton by letting her respond? He said a comment to Trump and she just spoke over him. Who makes shit like this.

>inb4 shill hurr

very well said. if trump wins, i bet you this stuff will become more relevant because its the turning of the tide. people are waking up

I was unconvinced by the video, UNTIL
>GamerGate cancer is paying you
lulwat. Cernovich hasn't said a word about GG in months. The fact that he got popular for speaking truth about a subject does not make him exclusively devoted to that subject. Why would you assume an irrelevant non-organization is literally paying people unless you yourself are being paid by a relevant actual organization? The very fact that you downplayed this convinced me. You're bad at your job, you're fired.

thank you. My understanding of the nature of power is ever expanding and becoming more nuanced.

I'd like to give people an alternate way to think about it. Like electricity.

>imagine power as the universal force of anti-entropy.
>imagine life as the will to power, because life is anti-entropy.
>now, think of the way it works in terms of electro-magnetism
>humans are electro-magnets.
>the more power you have the more electricity you can pump into your electro magnet. The stronger and further your field stretches, and the more you can draw towards yourselves
>in most cases, what the jews are doing is using their field, to try to get you to transmute your power from one form to another
>when you buy things, you are transmuting your power from the actual physical anti-entropic force, to a mental one. You are converting your wealth (physical power) into good feels (emotional power)

user, I think there is only one actual lasting potentiality for the survival of the white race. And that is an ethno-religion.

>we can have our own schools, teaching our children the nature of power, teaching them the logical trivium, applying these things to economics
>an ethno-religion is the only kind of religion that doesn't fall apart. This is due to the fact that religion and in-group preference are the same part of the brain. This can work to our favor
>it will cause our people to prefer themselves more (look at religious groups that haven't been subverted; they prefer eachother)
>we will have to have a religion that DOES NOT have an unquestionable central human authority. This is where our religions have gone wrong in the past. Because if you centralize power, it can be corrupted at the source
>religious people are the only ones that breed above replacement in the western world

it's our only hope. That's why I am writing a religion.

well im definitely interested in reading it. you should post it on here when you are done.

Here is an ultimate truth. The jews have the secret to life and have protected it in the kabbalah. The secret is this:

The repetition of thought and word can literally change the physical structure of atoms and thus the environment. You can look this up yourself, this isnt some conspiracy stuff or nonsense. It is in the kabbalah (i have a copy).

The jews were the original meme-masters and they are our archnemises. If we can keep this up, you will see the overthrow of a lifetime.

/thread

thank you

The funny thing is an attack like this fits.... She is so crooked.

Would have been better to show Lester wearing an earpiece...expressly against rules

Sargon's Law. SJWs always project.

why was she picking at her nose like that anyway?

that video is out there. wonder if we can create a video showing all the broken rules, into one video

nice.

I'm not adverse to reading and synthesizing any ideology into the white ethno-religion, because I am seeking to basically forge the best possible tool for our will to power, which I believe if done correctly, can lead to the eventual manifestation of whites as a new ethnicity.

When you think about religion in terms of ethnicity, you can easily understand how a religion can manifest an entirely new ethnicity. Think about it this way. Say your god has huge feet. So having large feet is godliness. Now, this leads your people to marry people who have large feet. Your people will choose people in the world who have large feet. Eventually, the size of the feet within your religion grows, and soon there are not many people outside of the religion who have larger feet than the ones within the religion. So most of your people marry within the religion.

Well, a new ethnicity has been manifested. An ethnicity with huge feet.

Now, apply this concept to intelligence, strength of will, and creativity. This is one of the goals of this religion.

Someone explain what this proves
Seems like he was speaking the most, he also spoke the whole time while she was 'signaling'

>GamerGate cancer is paying you to shill
Relax, Cred Forums is a non-profit board of peace.

>SMOKING GUN - HILLARY HAS PARKINSONS
>SMOKING GUN - HILLARY IS ACTUALLY DEAD AND ITS CGI
>SMOKING GUN - HILLARY STOLE THE ENTIRE ELECTION FROM BERNIE BY RIGGING NEVADA
>SMOKING GUN - HILLARY USED HAND GESTURES
>SMOKING GUN - HILLARY RIGGED PENCILS TO WIN IN PENNSYLVANIA

Never change Cred Forums

He was controlling the debate. It's why he rambled on and tried to change subjects because he knew that Hillary and Holt were working together. Watch at 5:55, Trump says seizure under his breath when Hillary does her crazy laugh. He was paying very close attention to her at the end.

but yea, I haven't looked into the kabbalah yet, but it is in my stacks of must-reads before I begin putting pen to paper. I want to have really large foundation upon which I can synthesize various fields of study into a universal outlook. I also have a couple rules which I have to follow in the writing of the text.

The main text I want to be universal. I want it to be SO universal, that you could be a spaceman living on a different planet 5,000 years from now and it will still apply 100% to your life. I want it to apply to someone who has the text in the event of an asteroid hitting earth and civilization destroyed. I want it to be the ONE book that is so important, that people are obligated to transcribe one copy of it in each generation of each family, and to have it would give you advantage over others.

I want it to be such that if a group had the text, they would be able to build for themselves a superior civilization.

It has to be written in such a way that from it, a theory of mathematics, of philosophy, the forms of logic, economics, law, are all available to be derived from the text.

We should have for ourselves a book that is a tool. That can be used in any time period. To empower the people. Those people being whites.

I know the scientific implications of will and belief. The placebo effect should have been all the evidence people needed, but alas, any evidence of spirituality always needs more support than that of the mediocre.

Anything that can be used for our benefit will be used for our benefit.

If you want me to send you the outline of the chapters I can. You can just email me at TheDataPagan @ gmail. We need all the help we can get. We already have a forum where we are discussing various aspects.

Don't let my name get you, I just got it from some sam hyde video and thought it was pretty funny/ profound sounding.

this is all true. what is your point?

do you need someone to wipe your ass every time you take a shit? can you not, for once in your life, take responsibility and think critically about what just happened? I'm not trying to be funny, I'm serious. Wake up dude, america needs you.

but also, from the plan of the universally understandable text that could have been understood 3,000 years ago and 3,000 years from now, it must be mentioned that

A. I cannot mention any science outright. First of all, the outright mention of science time-stamps the work, taking away from it's power
B. I cannot use any time-sensitive symbolism
C. I cannot mention any people, or any other ideology

This may be less effective in the short term, but is imperative in the long run. As long as the text is universal, we can always create supplementary texts that explain the things in modern scientific terms.

Just as the kabbalah can be explained with science, it makes it more pwoerful for it to be linguistically based and then later interpreted into scientific terms

also we are going to have to create a new language for this religion that is only used for religious purposes and amongst our people to communicate things that we don't want others to know. it can't have translations or any way to learn it outside of our institutions.

This is a good post

Hillary cheated

>He was controlling the debate.
He's a moderator

It sounded like he wanted to keep the topic on the question he asked and had to keep re asking when Trump was done because Trump went so far off base

I'm so confused

BUMP GUYS

THIS WILL DESTROY HER IF IT GETS MAINSTREAM

Controlling and moderating are two different things

good - now go read a fucking book and open your eyes you retard

>rig the debate
>still lose

Oh god this place is going to be so much comedy gold on election day.

Personally, I dont think Trump won the debate, per se, he seemed unprepared. He also didnt get owned either. Regardless, to anyone who thinks about this critically, this is very conspicuous. No professional would do this...unless she is purposely trying to appear insecure?? Either that or yep, its a signal of some sort. Probably that she wants lestor to stay on topic because this is something she has a prepped answer for.

OK I'll read a book.
Can someone else explain how she 'cheated'

OH and let me mention another thing

>The jews were neither this smart nor this cunning to begin with

I don't think that the jews were this cunning or smart to begin with. I think that their religion manifested them as the race they are now.

Their religion tells them to enshrine their lives in gold. Thus, the ones who are smart enough to get rich are the ones who get married and have kids. As a result, the powerful men get their pick of better women.

I think that literally, if you took the talmudic religion and gave it to say, tibetans instead, THEY would have been the ruling elites of the world now. Because it isn't the people, it's the religion itself + time.

You would have to be a complete and total retard to think that Trump won that debate.
I know that when you retarded fucks watched it you were zoning in on the things you wanted to hear. Trump gets a question about race relations, spouts off some incoherent barely intelligible phrase about supporting police officers, and you jump on here screaming "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT NIGGERS AND HILLARY BTFO!"

But that's not what happened. Those polls are all wildly influenced by (1) people's pre-conceived notions of the candidates and (2) dipshits like you who spend hours of your pathetic lives voting 800 times for the orange faced faggot.

Let's look at the debate in a vacuum. Forget what you knew about the candidates going into the debate. Now take a minute to judge it objectively and it's pretty fucking clear that Hillary destroyed him almost as badly as he destroyed himself.

He was unprepared, he has no concrete plans, any time a statistic was brought up (for example, about his tax plan being a steaming pile of shit) he literally just ignored it and repeated himself with no counter evidence whatsoever.
Trump couldn't form a proper sentence for the majority of the debate, he lost his temper at the slightest goading from Clinton, he completely bombed on the issues that will influence independent voters (like taxes, race relations, and character). And he basically admitted that he doesn't pay federal taxes.
Hillary speak fluently, was composed enough that Donald wasn't able to talk over her, had thoughtful and detailed answers for most of the questions, and got in several deep attacks at the idea that Trump is a person capable of being a rational leader.

Clinton won it. I have no idea how anyone watching the same program I did could see otherwise. Get your heads out of your asses and start seeing reality for what it is. If you want to put up a fight you need to do it by seeing that there was a problem with his performance last night and it needs to be addressed.
THIS ISNT BAIT

ok, cool. your first assignment - poker signals, baseball signals, and cheating in poker. read on that and then come back.

thank you for bumping shill. more people will see it now.

lmao you mean it's not a conspiracy *theory* when it's true
Actually conspired to cheat --> conspiracy present

I am not a shill, you're jst a stupid redneck drumf turd.

I am aware they are different, both are also adjectives like the phrase 'Protect and Serve', the job entails that he do both control the forum and moderate it

Forget all of that, I just want to know what the video proves

You're saying we managed to rig every single poll with 100,000s of votes besides CNN? You vastly overestimate Cred Forums.

Ok, I'll play along. But there was no advantage to her signaling?

look up the definition of shill, you are a propaganda pusher whether you like it or not

>the majority of americans are complete and total retards

it checks out ;)

Thanks for bumping , did not even read your wall of text

True True

>how to spot a shill
>any iteration of a coached insult, usually drumpf or it's iteration, something that only registered with about 1 mill people

dont you have buzzfeed videos to watch? you are so cultured and need a worldly experience - this place is too simple-minded for you!

honest question - have you ever participated in a live debate?

Stop, this is becoming crazy and gay
He lost, everybody loses at least one time in whole life

Just making sure my famalam is still on their toes. Keep up the good work.

This.

You faggots are delusional. You're willing to hop on any retarded conspiracy theory, and it makes us all look like nutjobs.

thanks hueniggerfaggot for the bump! more people will now see the video because of your paid opinion.

word of advice, never say "this". You come across as an effeminate man/woman trying to back up a drunk partner that got in a debate at the club. Say something else.

To your comment, again, thanks for the bump. You are helping us so much. Please keep telling me what you think.

gotchu bro. I didn't create the video, whoever did, god bless. Shit is going viral (thanks to the shills of course)

Finding instances of it from other footage of her might not mean it's "normal", it might just mean she's done the same signaling bullshit in the past with other moderators/hosts

You are 99,999% right, but I think that Hillary was more neutral and flexible.
Trump showed to have just a regular human mind. He not special, just lucky

Whatever you say self-butthurt

damn, you shills are like cockroaches. Were you always picked last in dodgeball?

Is that why you never grew up and accepted responsibility? You don't know what it's like to take action, only receive action.

When was the last time you actually helped someone change their life?

Anyways, thanks for the bump hueniggerfaggot

>He not special, just lucky
Guy turns a few million into billions in his lifetime and he is just lucky, nice try faggot.

dude, i know you cant cuss cause your bosses monitor you, but never ever say self-butthurt. You sound like the ultimate faggot that just learned how to spew shit on xbox live.

Quit your fucking job and go do something important for once in your life.

Riddle me this... If Hillary Clinton was actually using secret signals to control the debate because they had intimidated Holt... then why would she do something so blatantly obvious and on camera? He has her in full view at all times, so if she was going to set up a tell, why on earth would she make it one that was visible to anyone?

Are you trying to say she's smart enough to rig and control the debate through intimidation, but so dumb that she picks literally scratching her nose as her signal?

wait wait wait

Are you suggesting that we are conspiring to work together towards a goal, and as a result we look like nutjobs?

Stop being such a stupid cosnpiracy theorist. We do not have the same thoughts. We are simply individuals who all have a similar thing we want. That doesn't mean that us working together is a conspiracy (even though that's the definition of conspiracy)

p.s.
>anyone who thinks that saying 'conspiracy theory' automatically disarms the argument is so hopelessly retarded I shouldn't even be linking this post I made earlier since you won't be able to comprehend it in your tiny peanut brain

No, I have not. But I have watched debates. What is your point in asking?
If it's so clear to see, why has no one answered my question?

Why do I have someone suggest to me the way I should be wiping my ass, i'm asked to read a 'fucking book', and whether or not I've been in a debate, before someone explains something that's apparently so simple?

What gained advantage does Hilary Clinton have by signaling to the moderator in a presidential debate?

Probably about the same advantage as someone gets by anonymously insulting someone on the internet...

This is the same person that had a secret server in her bathroom closet.

I want you to think about what you just said and what I just said. Seriously, think about it.

When you are done, come back and share your thoughts with us.

Stop acting before you think - it's caused your tons of problems in your life. You need to be more cautious in your approach.

this is why freedom of speech gives rise to better ideas. Because any sort of idea that dissents, gets alot of exposure, gets looked at from every angle

any affirmative doesn't, because what's the point?

if I wasn't just a stupid right wing conspiracy theorist (unlike hillary who is completely justified in her conspiracy theories)

I would say that it would actually be pretty nice to have a president that is that lucky =]

Yeah, thanks for proving everything.

Thanks for bumping faggot