Really makes you think

really makes you think....

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/story/2016/4/29/1521312/-Emails-Reveal-True-Motive-for-Libya-Intervention
thehill.com/policy/national-security/297994-email-snafu-makes-state-dept-miss-court-imposed-deadline-on-clinton
joeforamerica.com/2016/08/anti-hillary-author-victor-thorn-predicted-suicide-talk-radio-last-words/
nbcnews.com/card/poll-trump-unpopular-lgbt-voters-n653566
youtube.com/watch?v=gYkACVDFmeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>people
>undocumented immigrants
>white dudes instead of people

as if anyone cares about the opinion of the fifth column, barely sentinent humanoids or some single mother sluts who want gibs

funny thing is that the pic in the OP is trying to claim that LGBTQ people, niggers, illegal immigrants, mudslimes and women are as smart as white people

Really makes me vote trump

binary thinking at its finest

that's funny, stay forever mad Cred Forums!

>Undocumented Immigrants

WTF? Why are illegals being treated as though their opinions matter? Is illegal immigration just something that Merrycunts have to put up with as a fact of life now?

Now I'm a total Lefty-Lib-tard, but having a massive underclass of people in your country outside of legal systems and protections is literally an affront to law and order. Everyone in a country/state should be entitled to legal representation, minimum wage and police protection.

If you have millions of people not subject to those things then those people are incredibly vulnerable and are making life harder for those within the system. Why is it apparently conservative to be against this?

It's deeply harmful for a country to have people within it that don't contribute and that it can't protect.

wow #ImWithHerNow

Clinton Emails Reveal True Motive for Libya Intervention

dailykos.com/story/2016/4/29/1521312/-Emails-Reveal-True-Motive-for-Libya-Intervention

State Dept misses court's deadline on Clinton docs

thehill.com/policy/national-security/297994-email-snafu-makes-state-dept-miss-court-imposed-deadline-on-clinton

Anti-Hillary Author Victor Thorn Predicted His Own “Suicide” on Talk Radio: His Last Words…

joeforamerica.com/2016/08/anti-hillary-author-victor-thorn-predicted-suicide-talk-radio-last-words/

>sage

>White dudes = Wow. I'm unaffected due to me being a perfectly legal and upstanding citizen

>LGBTQ = Oh no, other opressed groups hate Trump, we need to as well, even though we have nothing against him

>Niggers = Ooga Booga! He's helping da policcceee, shieeetttt I didnt du nuffin

>Undocumented immigrants = Que?! He's doing something about the fact we came here illegally and don't pay taxes!

>Muslims = Oh no! He's trying to stop terrorism in this country! It's not like every other nation in the world is accepting us and giving us rights!

>Women = B-BUT FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT!

wtf i love simplistic narrative pushing memes now

when will white guys learn their opinion is either wrong or unwanted at all times?

shitlords

its like just surrender already, g*d

When people outside your country say something is shit, protip:

>It is shit

filthy Brexit traitor

>implying i give a shit about those "peoples" opinon

t. ahmed

When you factor in how much most of these people hate us, is it any wonder we support Trump?

Add "a very small vocal minority of" in front of all those and you'll understand the confusion.

Wait, what now?

t. kangaroo Jack being inhuman not letting refugees live in huge ass australia

>considering the opinions of minorities and women

thats exactly where we gone wrong, so why continue ?

>immigrants
>outside the country

nice stale memes you stupid fucking kraut

sage because this thread is as worthless as your entire bloodline, you should have never existed. I wish your grandparents had died in an Allied bombing run

we have homeless australians to take care of first

don't you care about australian lives?

australian lives matter you racist faggot

EU is going to cuck you Anglo scum with

>Muh trade deals

>all pleb-tier groups don't want a candidate who threatens their gibs

I dont give a shit about US domestic politics, Hillary backed every single one of US military interventions, starting with Serbia in 1999. She is a true 100% neocon. Much rather have someone who is not a warmongering invader of everything. Peace in our time.

>Undocumented immigrants

The left really needs to get its shit pushed in for that bullshit.

Ikr? All these inferior cuckold groups of people insisting Trump is worse... it's obvious Hillary is.

you mean white dudes?

>being born as white privileged cis
>homeless

choose one.

Only war Trump backs is the war on ISIL and I support that.

>EU
>Having any bargaining power when EU$ collapses after GFC2:EU version
>UK GBP grows to such great heights

lol ahmed you're gonna wish you were back in lebanon when inflation arrives

fuck LGBTQ, that Q shouldn't have been added, most gay people i know hate these fucktards, including myself.

Those are the people we need to reach out to.

They're cucks surrounded by outcast freak groups so they're afraid to voice their real opinion.

They even exist on Cred Forums. There are people on Cred Forums who think of themselves as nationalists who are afraid to even ADMIT they like Trump a month from the election. As he beats Hillary in polls. Absolute cowards.

>Perverts, criminals, illegals and terrorists are all against Trump
Really stimulates your brain activity

>lump people and identities together in order to weaponize them as democratic votes
>erase voices of marginalized people who don't fit in your lefty agenda

Yes, let's speak against prejudices by assuming all LGBTQ, blacks, women etc. are alike. I also like how it mentions "undocumented immigrants" and not just immigrants, as in they accidentally admitted that Trump doesn't hate Mexicans.

Also, what would black people supposedly have against Trump? Has Trump ever said anything against black communities? If anything Trump is the best choice for blacks because if he does something with the illegal immigrants there might be more job opportunities for the lower class blacks who can't get a job because of the illegals.

That strawman conversation doesn't even address the most common criticism against Hillary: her corruption. If the email leaks are true, Hillary is the one who's a legit racist. Didn't she supposedly refer Hispanics as "taco bowls" in her emails?

Lol yes white dudes

We let in lots of refugees, up there with some of the highest per capita through the UNHCR. We just don't let them come in uncontrollable ways that is likely to result in their deaths and social/economic/security issues at home.

>Russians talking about criminals and perverts

wew lad

>niggers spics women faggots and terrorists are more afraid of a wall than a murderer
Freedom was a mistake.

What? you seriously believe white males are PEOPLE? reported to the fbi

How many dead in Libya

How many dead in Syria

How much blood does it take for hillary to be worse than a man who's (not really) racist?

>Germany
>Cucking anyone but themselves

Bitch, your largest bank can't even raise $14b to pay a fine. How would they fare with zero access to the City considering their UK operation is one of their only profitable assets?

Germany had a surplus of 20b this year. If needed we can sustain whole EU with that.

kys self important faggot

>Milo
>Ben Carson
>Fuck off
>Sajid Tarar
>Ann Coulter

And of course, "white dudes" must be referred to first by the color of their skin and sex, whilst simultaneously they are the ones accused of close minded racism/sexism.

Makes sense.

Considering that white men built the modern civilization everyone sponges off of you might wanna listen to them

Also nice to see that asians are once again ignored

>assuming all Australians are white
WHAT ABOUT THE ABOS YOU RACIST SHITLORD?

LOLYAS

She liberated us from Commie Milosevic, you ungrateful cuck!

>fags
I'm one, and I don't even value their opinions; nobody should
>niggers
who fucking cares
>illegals
they can't even vote, and they're criminals, who cares?
>muslims
this is why we're trying to ban you from coming in; also because you rape children and blow people up
>women
lol

REPORT THE OP, PUT SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD IF YOU RESPOND. LET THEM ROT. AND REPEAT.

>All the Untermensch don't want Trump in
Really makes you think...

God that shit triggered me. Good work OP.

lol you fucking retard

do you know how much the US bailout cost at 2009? how much it has cost since then with QE?

take your 20b and stick it up your ass you idiot you're going into inflation

then when your poorfag EU countries hate inflation they're going to leave the EU and cause an even bigger drop in the EU value so it'll be devalued and inflated

so good luck with all that ahmed

can't even german right wehraboo

Sorry, I couldn't find a nigger to bum me while I typed that

roasted

Actually if all the poor fags left the Euro then the Euro's price would go up. Thus making Germany less competitive and doing serious harm to their prosperity.

>implying I vote in the interest of minorities and not in my own
Get fucked.

At least that isn't entirely racist.

But hey, nice slide thread, faggot shill

I don't know what's worse... people or subhuman parasites sucking the lifeblood out of society.

This image is a perfect example as to why Democracy has failed.

>mfw whoever wrote that thinks that being supported by a bunch of special interest groups is evidence for anything other than their candidate's willingness to sell out the common good for a bunch of votes

it's not warmongering when you save some innocent people from a bunch of genociding serbs

>65% of the population: I wonder with who I will use my right to vote with
>0.5% of the population: Trump is a bigot even if he supports faggots like me!!!!!1
>Majority of the crime making population: Bix doox whitey, eithaa bot fo dat gibs prez or we riot mo! We wee riot anywazz tho.
>Ilegals: I need to stay here to keep sending weapons to Mexico and selling drugs, EHHH PUTO VOTA POR LA DOÑA
>Terrorists: (Can't talk english)
>Woman: I am voting Hillary because my feelings and because she is a woman, no objectivity at all. Bring refugees to america goys!

>65% of the population: Really grinding my neurons....hmmm....

>implying liberals heads aren't shoved up their asses already in order to believe this shit

>White dudes
Reflect on all possibilities before arriving at a sensible decision
>all other shitters
Impulsively blurts out some irrational response

Who's always insulting white people and threatening them for being ahead of them? LGBTQ, Black, Ilegals, Muslims and women.
Who should white people listen to to solve their problems?
Not LGBTQ, blacks, illegals,muslims or women.

>Tumblr screencap from some skidmark femeshit
>63 replies and 9 images omitted.

This is a low quality board. Are you just all going to keep on sperging at nothing like this all the time?

>Terrorists:
ALLUAH AKBAR! *guns down 50 American citizens and blows up*

>white dudes are the only ones with critical thinking skills
Everything looks good here

>niggers/sandniggers, fags, women know about politics

The LGBTQ community loves Trump, you child molesting fruit

Nice ID, is the thought of a brown cock? Or whitey's welfare that's making you so?

yuk I can smell the Marxist bo from here

Replace "LGBTQ" with just "Q" and this is slightly more accurate.

Is that projecting or actually based on statistics?

>Liberals: Its the fault of the white man hate! Not all mudslimes! Religion of peace, stop relaying on facts thats racist!!!! Trump is A BIGOT!!!!1

I fucking hate my generation. I hope we get nuked once queen bitch steals the presidency. Fuck this faggotry.

Sure they do, bud.

nbcnews.com/card/poll-trump-unpopular-lgbt-voters-n653566

You people are losing it, this is getting more entertaining than shitting on berniebots. I will stay until after the elections.

>Black people
Ok

God damn it Adolf. I'd give anything to have you with us right now. Please, Hitler, please, send someone from beyond to help us in this fight. We've come so very far and we've got so very far to go.

youtube.com/watch?v=gYkACVDFmeg

>mentally ill people
>niggers
>literal invaders
>terrorists
>bitches

what sane person takes advice from any of these groups?

Then how the fuck is he winning? "White dudes" are 30% of the country.

Woman's suffrage really is the greatest mistake of the 19th century.

>LBGTQ People
A gay man is one of Trump's biggest supporters, fashionable tranny Jenner spoke out in favour of him. The far right is the sole voice for gay rights in the face of islamic conquest and their fellow travellers who let it happen.

>Black people
Black people back a Clinton? Whoop-dee-fricking-doo, such news. Next you're going to tell me Obama is popular among blacks.

>Undocumented immigrants
Criminals dislike the dude that said he's no longer going to stand for their crime? Shocker! Yeah, you totally convinced me to get rid of the police station after that drug dealer told me "fuck the police"!

>Muslims
Who gives a fuck? Not even 1% of the population of the US, and it should stay that way. We have 6%, and it sucks. Muslims are, as a group, more backwards than the back end of a pig. If right wing, conservative, religious zealots is what you hate, Muslims should be your most hated population group. I wouldn't vote on anyone who isn't on some Jihadi's death list, because if they aren't, they're working with said Jihadi.

>Women
Well, that's 50% of the country in one fell swoop, so why are you worrying about this? Unless it #notallwomen, of course, and this is just a misogynistic presumption that those women not in favour of Hillary are either men in disguise or brainwashed. Which is why they prefer Trump, I guess.

>White dudes
Continuing their streak of being right about everything in world history.

>why are white males dropping out of society

All these people hate us. Why listen to them

>how you dare to have to different opinions
>quick call the thoughts police

also :
>asking mentally ills, googles, aliens, germans and tumblerinas for they opinions
>considering said opinions

What has Trump ever said about gay people?

Literally nothing. He stuck up for them big time after Orlando. These people are totally detached from reality and deserve to Holocausted.

I'm muslim and totally support Trump.
I know this colombian dude who's totally all over him too. It's usually the white girls who suck Clinton's clit

Gay people know what it's like to be discriminated against, so they don't support discriminators.

As a flaming faggot; I'm voting trump simply to not get tossed off a building by Hillary's peaceful Syrian Christian refugees.

>no arguments behind their rationale

Discarded

This
>women
>lol
This. I hear women complaining about having to vote in elections anyway.
LGBTQABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ SHITLORD!

Why would I ever listen to gays, googles, beaners, sandgoogles, or fleshlights?

Only ones that dare to stray from the heard of good goyim desu

>I hate my generation
Alot of people hate their own. Stop being a special snowflake.

DON'T EVEN BOTHER REPLYING TO BAIT THREADS
YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

SAGE AND REPORT

I'll just leave this here.

Ever heard of an irreconcilable difference? Your ancestors did.

Why the hell would I give any credence to the thoughts of faggots, niggers, mudslimes, immishits and cunt-whores?

>LGBTQ
Freaks
>Black people
"people"
>undocumented immigrants
Drug dealers
>Muslims
Killers and rapists
>Women
Sheep
Opinion disregarded

>LGBTQ

Opinion disregarded. Small voter block anyhow

>Black people

Also known as plantation workers for the Democrats. They don't actually form opinions. Disregarded as well

>Illegals

What the fuck?

>Muslims

Savages. Opinion disregarded with prejudice

>Women

This gap isn't as big as you think it is. The majority of women will go Democrat but saying all women don't like Trump is discounting just under half of all women

This

So everyone who benefits from killary thinks trump is worse and the only group that's truely fucked doesn't know lol

this

All the most intelligent rational groups support Trump.

Really makes you think.

welp, I guess this does it
I hate drumpf now

its because of your picture that we support him fucker, not in spite of

Actually, its trying to prove that they're SMARTER, since they supposedly understand something that white males don't.

>white people think they are discriminated against
>black people who actually have been discriminated against know they're not
Shocker.

>According to tumblr 75% of the population is completely against trump
>He's leading
Really makes you think...

Argumentum ad populum

Kike: I don't know who worse: Hillary or Trump. *chuckles and rubs hands together*

Goyim: Trump is.

Goyim: Trump is.

Goyim: Trump.

Goyim: It's Trump.

Goyim: Trump duh.

The only category with above average IQ: *considers oppressive regime of Jewish social control and subverts answer*
I just.. don't... know...

wtf i love hillary now

>Trump is an antisemite
Oh Hillary, stahp it

>really makes you think....
that you can't think for yourself.
I feel sorry for (You)

Verpiss dich du kleine Schwuchtel sonst fick ich dich in den Arsch, Dachpappe.

d-dich auch.

>LGBTQ people
Calling them people is questionable at this point.
>Black people
Some of them are turning around, but the rest of them are pretty much chimps. Thats why we need a national George Zimmerman Day.
>Undocumented immigrants
Kind of like "borrowing permanently without permission" or "non-consensual sex?" But seriously, nobody cares about them. They are too dumb to go through the legal process.
>Muslims
They have to go back.
>Women
You mean single women and cat-lady dikes.

It's almost as if America is a white country built by white dudes for white dudes.

If they understand it so well why don't they give a convincing explanation?

Hahhahah.

Yeah, like the EU

>entities that have nothing to do with the creation of modern civilization

lol
As if the opinions of minorities and leeches means absolutely anything at all

Thanks for the laugh OP

pay debts

Nah, let's crash this union

Like LGBTQ, blacks, immigrants, muslims and women matter.

all clinton does is talk shit.

case closed.

>LGBTQ people
Milo loves Trump and calls him Daddy
>Black people
Remind me again how many black people have endorsed Trump
>(((Undocumented immigrants)))
Who cares what border jumpers think? They shouldn't be here anyway
>Muslims
Why should we care about 1% of the American population?
>Women
Hillary is literally women's worst enemy

By that metric they should valet for tongue out Aleppo Johnson

No officer, I'm not driving without a license, I'm an undocumented driver!

I'm not running an illegal brewery, I'm an undocumented brewer!

I didn't rape anyone, I had undocumented sex!

See how ridiculous this sounds?

Dems will do anything for more voters to take advantage of.

Race war when?

du bist auch neu hier oder? OP vertritt nicht den besagten content sondern will uns zeigen wie behindert das ist.

People that are that stupid deserve to be genocided

>white dudes have historically not given one shit about what other groups think or feel

>white dudes rule the world

I'm not feeling any inclination to respect the opinions of others tb honest wy

This. Everyone talks about Trump's "racism" but never about Killary's war mongering.

with no survivors!

>everyone is saying TRUMP so why aren't YOU???? YOU FUCKING RYCISS BUTTHOLE!!!!
Bandwagon fallacy and argument subsequently discarded.