Numale Ben Collins Says Cred Forums Has Turned On Trump

>Cred Forums, the alt-right forum that Trump and his campaign surrogates have mined for memes and image macros to repurpose on campaign Twitter accounts as recently as two weeks ago, devolved into arguments about whether the usually uniformly pro-Trump website had been overrun by “shills” or if the candidate had simply lost the debate.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/27/donald-trump-s-online-trolls-turn-on-their-god-emperor.html

Just look at that fucking Numale, Jesus Christ Cred Forums is always right.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/A0Yrb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Half the posts here at any given time are trolls or shills so it's not hard to get that impression. Most actual Cred Forumsacks though are simply disappointed.

lol has he seen the polls? this stupid fuck is clueless if he thinks Cred Forums is out after a few libtards shitposted

I can't believe people get paid to write articles about my shitposts

literally what the fuck how is this news relevant at all go fuck yourself

This is good, they won't expect us.

Why is it always some literal who that has no idea how the hell Cred Forums acts that decides to write about us?

Do they not realize the Cred Forums is literally the only place that is not an echo chamber anymore? Gee. It's almost as if anyone can post a thread.

I used to be on his side, but now I'm firmly against him.

I can understand if you're being paid to support him, but if not, you'd have to be and idiot.

>Cred Forums Cred Forums is now a credible news source for the news
>50 threads on this

...this is bait. We will never turn on the one true king of the Americas.

>(((they))) are caring about our opinions
>(((they)))are spreading lies about our opinions

Who cares about some shitposters thoughts ? Are we so important ?

What a deslusional faggot you are. Cred Forums is the number one echo chamber on the internet. Any dissenting view is quickly met with "Shill! CTR!" or "(random insult related to the poster's flag)" and you have so little self-awareness that you still don't realize that this place is exactly an echo-chamber.

ARCHIVE YOU FAGGOT
>archive.is/A0Yrb

Click bait farming.
I wouldn't be surprised if Ben made the thread himself.

POO

HACKERS

ON STEROIDS

>be and idiot
>and idiot
>and

kek

FUCK TRUMP

What the fuck? We found the 400 pound hacker thing hilarious.

Free press was a mistake.

>number one echo chamber

Have you met this lovely new invention called Tumblr? or twitters?

LOO

The polls that Cred Forums fucking botted?