#Trumpnocchio

youtube.com/watch?v=oAEprBHIbEU

Holy shit, Trump is a compulsive LIAR. How can anyone vote for this moron?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2016/09/26/495115346/fact-check-first-presidential-debate
youtu.be/3XSuG5aCFGs
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/07/world-faces-deflation-shock-as-china-devalues-at-accelerating-pa/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/oct/08/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-now-opposes-trans-pacific-partners/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump has been discredited and disqualified so many times. Yet people still think he's a viable choice.

No. Just no.

This 100%

1st day?

How about you address what was said in the video instead of insulting others?

better link
npr.org/2016/09/26/495115346/fact-check-first-presidential-debate

> not being from Tasmania
> voting for Drumpf

Pick 1

>doesn't know about IDs
Oh how embarrassing for you

>literally correct the record

We have IDs dumbass. How hard is that for CTR to understand?

btw both are shitty liars and clowns
amerifats, pls continue entertaining us with movies about how your president is a nobel, honest, martial arts superhero etc

WOW I totally agree with you two. You two truly opened my eyes about how bad Trump is. Thank God that there are two of you that share this same idea. You are totally not CTR right?

CTR or other PR trolls.

The only thing that needs to be fact checked is the claim this video is anywhere near truthful.

You peg a hard bargain

>Correct The Record
almost forgot this wasn't just a meme

How about you look it up instead of watching a Clinton video.
Seriously if you watched a bubblegum advertisement that told you it would make your cock bigger would you believe it?

I am not saying Trump is right but I certainly wont take Mrs Email deleter's word for it.
She says if his tax returns didn't contain something bad he would produce them while sitting on 30,000 deleted emails. Touche slut!

easy, we're not massive faggots like OP

>muh emails

I delete emails all the time. Once the email is read and the information is no longer needed, I delete it. Hillary did exactly the same and for the same reasons, so why should she be held to a different standard?

So give them up then.
You telling me you go out of your way to empty your trash folder too?

Why are Drumpfkins so afraid of CTR, anyway? The purpose of CTR is very simple. If you make a false claim, we call you on it.

> How can anyone vote for this moron?

Trump. Not Hillary. Wew btfo

This 100%

>being a smart op
> a white wanna be rich white male shillg drumpf on Cred Forums

Pick one

She obviously isn't a (((shill)))

Why not? Nobody keeps 30,000 emails stored on their account. What Hillary did was totally normal and reasonable.

youtu.be/3XSuG5aCFGs

>Reminder that Cred Forums has never backed the winning candidate in a presidential election

>being a hoarder
> being a near cunt who looks after his shit

Pick one

>China is devalueing their currency
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/07/world-faces-deflation-shock-as-china-devalues-at-accelerating-pa/

>the loan indeed is small, since if you now have billons of dollars, 30 million is like 500 dollars for the average joe.

>yes, he did said gw was a chinese invention.

>yes, Hillary Clinton changed her views after she realized people were actually against TPP
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/oct/08/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-now-opposes-trans-pacific-partners/

I don't know about american tax returns to comment

>hillary's staff started the birther movement, so the same way trump is indeed "fact checked" for something he posted on twitter, so is Hillary

>the cyber attack thing? Wtf? He said " could be", he's right! - there's no evidence

>the Nato things... it's a personal opinion

>he doesn't say HR create ISIS...wtf

ok this might the worst video I've seen in my life

Trump recalls being on Howard Stern 14 years ago. Clinton said can't remember or recall 127 times during 5 different hearings.

>Correct the record

Yeah, so show us the trash folder.
Name one fucking person that isn't up to no good that empties their trash folder.

What is .50 cents usd converted into pesos and how many peso in comparison is a weeks rent where you live?

facts don't matter, all that matters is [PERSUASION]

>How can anyone vote for this moron?
easily

>(((PERSUASION))) is legal is Eygpt
> so is rape

is that real?

No

>fact check
>just says trump lied, no sources provided

yah nah

Are you blind? There's a source for every fact check on the bottom right hand side.

She didn't just "delete the emails".
She illegally set up her own crap-security server.
She used it to try and circumvent oversight.
She used it to solicit bribes from any government, corporation, regime, etc.
Bribes (or "donations") went to the Clinton Foundation to be money laundered.
She used it send Classified info to her clients.
Some of her email contained names of US intelligence assets that were later killed (Iran).
When her emails were found to be hacked by Guccifer, Wikileaks, China, Russia, China, 400 pound hacker, whoever, then much of top-level intelligence was compromised.
She ordered the destruction of her staff's Blackberrys with ball-peen hammers (which they were ordered to have with them at all times).
She ordered the 'bleaching' (special custom software) of her servers to make data recovery and evidence permanently gone.

This shit goes on and on but she is protected by a corrupt government, corrupt FBI, corrupt Justice Department (remember Bill meeting Lynch at the airport?). Lies upon lies upon lies.

it lists a publication and a date, thats literally it

Kangaroo.

As a consummate moron and cys white het man, he's more relatable to sturmfags on Cred Forums

Shill

>dude, I erase government property all the time

You disgrace our flag, user. There are shitposts and then there are posts which are just shit. Yours are the latter.

I hope to Christ you're some moron using a proxy.

Emu fucker go stick a digeredoo up your ass lel

→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
GET OUT OF THIS SLIDE THREAD AND GO VOTE FOR THE 2nd DEBATE QUESTIONS!!!

It's the working class who support Trump you stupid bitch. And some of them are not exactly white.

Thanks for correcting the record!

10 pesotes senpai

But she takes full responsibility by being above the consequences so that makes everything better.

Shut up you worthless faggot. You come to our board with your shill posts and try to tell us what to do?! Fuck off back to tumblr you worthless piece of shit.

Fuck off jew

She's easily confused

R y white

>yes

Coincidence?

veung this new

In the US even private businesses have record retention policies. I work for city-level government. We are required, by law, to maintain email archives for a number of years. This requirement only gets longer and stricter the higher you go up the chain. They are very explicit that everything, including private communications through their systems, becomes property of the Government -- which is why Shilldog ran an illegal private server in the first place. You leave Government networks, you leave Government jurisdiction. Which is why it required the FBI in the first place to issue the warrants.

Deleting anything while under investigation is a crime. Ordering underlings to commit this tampering is a crime. Lying about it during interview is a crime.

... then you have separate training once you get your security classification, which you go through re-training a minimum of once a year. Hillary has sat through no fewer than 30 seminars on how this shit works (which is definitely more because you go through additional training every single time the laws and policies are updated) , but claims she "forgot" all if it because of brain damage.

Hillary broke the law multiple times even before she willfully violated security protocols. The simple possession of some of the documents she had off their controlled origin server is a crime. There were documents that the FBI admitted to that were so secured even the Senate Foreign Relations Committee nor the Director of National Intelligence were cleared to read them, but Hillary gave access to these documents to Jr level staffers and her team of lawyers. These are both incredibly egregious violations, and being done "unintentionally" has never been accepted as a defense at any level.

We have put people in prison for decades for offenses a tenth as severe as what Hillary did, and she will not even suffer a temporary administrative hit to her clearance level. This is an unforgivable level of blatant corruption.