In all honesty what will Trump really do if he gets in?

In all honesty what will Trump really do if he gets in?

All I can see is four years of embarrassment for the United States followed by a better president than Hillary. What could go wrong in 4 years ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SHjIb6trxBI
youtube.com/watch?v=ewZ1gWTyw3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

$5 ausbucks have been transferred to your account. G'day Mate!

really nothing, the presidency doesn't have a fraction of the power think it does.

repubs held the country hostage for 8 years, shutting down the government at the drop of a hat. Dems if they have any balls will do that same thing.

Ha ha ha

>people actually shilling in Australia
>people from Australia asking a serious question

Pick one

Ask suspected, why don't burgers vote for a third candidate?

If Trump gets in and does fucking nothing whatsoever it'll be better than 4 years of what Bilderberger Trilateral CFR Hillary would do. You want a "New World Order" or you kinda like things how they are now and wouldn't enjoy radical change you have no option to vote on?

You like your internet? You like not paying global taxes for climate change? You like not being at war? Trumps your man.

You wanna get fucked in the ass. Go for Hillary. And it doesn't matter where you live because all this shit comes down from on high. So Australia gets dragged into it too.

You are bluepilled AF if you don't understand this.

Worst case scenario for Trump is he offers W levels of hilarity and if you're too young to remember. W was fucking funny as shit.

youtu.be/SHjIb6trxBI

You sound like pilled Mr Victoria

Trump will fill supreme court vacancies, we are at one now and it will probably be three. That is the most important thing he will do, everything else is meh.

this is exactly what i'd expect, only a little worse
Bush, for all the stupid shit he did, had a pretty good grasp of policies from what insiders have said

GOP House, GOP Senate

Trump literally won't do anything outrageous. He'll just be a more nationalistic W.

You'll get like 25% of what you ordered from Trump:
>no more Syria meddling
>less Liberal stupidity
>more pressure on globalists and the Fed
however there won't be some great fascist uprising. What will happen in 4-8 years of things going a slightly lighter shade of grey instead of going much darker under Hillary.

What is the most important? Are you just voting for him because you are a white male and he is a alpha being a white rich male

……

You don't think who the president nominates for supreme court is important? That alone is what convinced Ted Cruz to support Trump.

Our (((representatives))) know the usa doesn't want a third option.

>In all honesty what will Trump really do if he gets in?
stuff

You (((shills))) want 3 options USA proxy

Im actaully pro trump this election, anything beats hillary, but there's probably a better option than trump. Its the 2 party crap that got us here to begin with.

Why wouldn't you Bote for a 3rd part?

not thinking trump is not a part of the bilderberg plans

I would but it seems like we gotta do anything to keep hillary out, hell carrot top would better represent americans.

I'm not him, but Jill is a commie and Gary is a retard. I wish that was just an attack, but that is what they are.

>What could go wrong in 4 years ?

The Democrats secure a few million extra votes? :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=ewZ1gWTyw3k